Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

Story Info
Li dons celebrity. Date gets wild, ends on a magic word.
22.8k words
4.79
3.7k
6
0

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: 24-hours With Li - The Mansion

Posted: Wed Apr 22 07:25:15 2020

Chinese Flower Blooms For Me

Wednesday May 28, 2 PM to Dinner

As we planned, I picked Li up at her house at 2 in the afternoon to start our 24-hour date. By 2:45 she was naked, stretched out tight on the tension table, screaming with orgasmic delight. I was on my knees behind her, eating her pussy like a fiend and making her the best kind of crazy before I fucked her. I wore ear plugs to protect my ears from Li's high-pitched high-decibel screams of pleasure; I was confident it would happen.

I should backtrack a bit.

Li serviced Larry and his uncles with her smile at the law firm, that was why whores get paid, but she hated all of them profoundly. So a week ago when I got Larry fired and then put him on the floor with a hard punch caught on video, she was so happy she promised me a special fucking date: 24 hours of exclusive use of her body, no charge, doing whatever depravity upon her tender flesh that I desired, alone or with others. I could have taken advantage, for example I had to throw my soldiers a gang-bang bachelor party for Tango's wedding. But Li was valuable to me as a spy so I always tried to treat her better than she thought she was worth. I made plans for a great 24-hour date in three phases, all different, all with my cock having lots of fun inside her happy places. It was a date that would make both of us very happy. Plus, it would cement our strong relationship like superglue.

I told her what to pack, and what to leave behind, while I made some arrangements.

When I pulled up to her house Li was so anxious for our date that she rushed out to my Porsche before it stopped. Carrying a flight bag with a change of clothes, she was wearing a skimpy bikini top, a short denim skirt without the benefit of underwear, and lace-up-the-calf sandals (I call them "bondage triggers") with medium heels.

A long time ago I gave up thinking about logic in woman's footwear, it was enough that Li looked real good to me, and that her footwear was secure. Plus this presentation made me think of securing my little darling tightly on one of my sex-bondage devices. She would leap at the chance. No doubt that was part of her idea when she made the offer - she likes my devices.

She knows my wicked ways so well.

Soft squeals of delight started when she deduced, after only a few blocks, where I was driving. She has been to my Casa Grey before and knows where I keep the good stuff to hold a woman's body tight as I have fun with it. My mansion is in the pricey part of a very expensive zip code. Li knew I had a room full of wonderful sex toys large and small so she expected her private parts to be played with in delightfully obscene ways. Whether it was just me playing with her goodies or a crowd of total strangers with me just looking at her displayed body, she didn't care as long as we were using her for our mutual pleasure. She was "oh so horny" and knew I would see her hungry kitty pleased "for a long time."

I made good time, about 18 minutes from her curb to my driveway that time of day. I swear that I thought about stopping every time I came up to a stop sign or light.

Li gets naked for a living. Knowing her wicked ways I had to get the Porsche into the garage, with the door closed, extra fast, because Li was determined to launch her naked self into my arms as soon as possible. My neighborhood's watch is always watching. The rich old prudes use high-powered binoculars suitable to Rommel's Afrika Korp Panzers and they do not take kindly to public nudity by young foreign-looking chicks with A-cup tits who are less than 5 feet tall so they look like they are underage and imported for immoral purposes. They have "911" on speed-dial.

(Naked old rich folks with dementia who somehow wander into a fully fenced yard always get a pass as long as their manicure looks good; it is the ultimate sign of wealth. The cops on patrol in our neighborhood carry extra bathrobes.)

Fortunately, the low slung car means I didn't have to raise the garage door all the way when I pulled in; being only part-way open helped get it closed just in time.

Still, Li's top and skirt were off and her car door was open before the garage door fully closed.

Li is quick, as soon as I closed my car door her naked body was on me like python, with her arms and legs wrapped around me tight, taking the the hot kisses she loves to get from me. Since she is a mouth-whore we don't kiss at work unless she has not started her work day; she makes the most out of "clean" chances like this. Who can blame her?

She is small and light, so we kissed for awhile, then I started to move from the garage into the house. Lightweight Li did not bother to let go. Zar was waiting to open the door into the house, Li's clothes and bag could stay where they were for now. Li was still clinging to me, keeping lip lock when Zar opened the door to the playroom where the toys were. The garage full of expensive vehicles did not distract Li, but the mirrored playroom full of sex toys and sex machines that could be used for her pleasure or pain finally loosened her python hold on me.

She gave the contents of the room a hungry look. "You have a lot of fun stuff in here ... are you going to stuff ALL your naughty little whore's fuckholes real good boss?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes to make a point. "Listen carefully, for our time together you are not anybody's whore, you are my treasured girlfriend-of-the-day and will be treated as such. So yes, you will get the full service all-around stuffing my girlfriend deserves. Here and other places. This is a date, remember?"

I loved the way her smile brightened when I said that. Happy and Hot! What could be better?

Li had been punished by a rough life, every dollar she ever earned was from whoring herself, most of it on the cheap, to people who could not get release except by paying for it. Until we met she had never fucked anybody she liked, and had never enjoyed the act. Her current job was much safer and gave her a large, steady paycheck plus fringe benefits (health insurance with top dental, sick days, regular vacations, etc.) instead of bruises. She had become the #1 whore in the firm's stable, even though she had the smallest tits and frankly was the least attractive. Her success was because she was hired to pleasure 80 lawyers, most of whom were top-tier dedicated assholes, and she always did a great job; she made them happy and made them think it was her pleasure to serve them with her smile, and swallow like they were doing her a favor. All of them were married and fucked each other's wives on a regular basis, so there was a civility to her treatment in the office. During so-called "coffee breaks" (a term she despised) Li made a show of sucking their jizz out so their wives did not have to, 40 or more hours a week.

Li works her hours mainly during weekends, putting 40 hours plus overtime in between Friday morning and Monday afternoon because the bosses find she gives the lawyers a reason to come into work for more billable hours. By special arrangement she is allowed to sleep in the building when "off the clock." While she does not have a curvy body with big T & A, she is our best at doing what she does.

We both knew that her time living in this relative comfort was limited, her employment contract precluded her from taking the usual way out by marrying a good guy. Dating boyfriends was a firing offense under her contract. So, for that matter, was dating the firm's lawyers like me. The service girls were essentially whores with tight, empty pussies. But she needed my reassurance of her personal worth more than anything. So I laid praise on her at every opportunity, I made her feel special, and I was the only one who did.

I am not a nice guy, I do this out of purest greed. Knowing people's desires and feeding their deepest needs was the way I kept useful people loyal to me and manage those around me. Li was a whore for money but I could not pay her enough to buy her loyalty. I had to get to her priceless, downtrodden soul. So I speak the words, and follow-up with acts like this unimaginable date. At the end she would see the shadow of my profound love that, like a shadow puppet, was not really there. Her sincere glowing smile said I was getting what I wanted; the poor creature loved me with her whole heart, and she loved me knowing I could never marry her. So she was my most devoted spy. In 24 hours her feelings towards me would be even stronger because I would say a magic word, adding to our relationship. It was a dirty job, but somebody had to stick their cock into her and give her climax after climax, taking all the extras she gave that made the experience so much more.

She walked around the playroom, like a kid in a candy shop overrun with beagle puppies. She pressed her naked body against sex machines large and small like they were lovers waiting for her to choose them. They all promised such delights, where would she start? She could spend a week in the room and not do justice to everything.

Well, we both knew that no matter what toy or machine she started with, there was one piece of fucking equipment I knew she would use. I tore off my pants and got the star of her show naked for her delight.

Some equipment Li knew from experience, some she had seen in pictures, and some, like the wheel I used to take Cynthia's ass last week, new to her. She had a hard time deciding what she wanted first. But she came back to the tension table the third time with an expression that said, "Please?" She had seen it in pictures and now she wanted to be used while feeling securely stretched and fucked in it's tight embrace.

Like Gracie and Sam before her, Li thought it was the perfect start to sex with me. Well, based on those three votes, I knew one of the items I was giving Tango and Bente for a wedding present come mid-July.

Li quickly got strapped in, the gloves took just a moment to figure out and her feet stepped into place like the shoes were made for it. Her frame was much smaller than Sophia's; this morning my uncle's wife had been the last person to be stretched under tension while her husband tried to fuck a baby into her. Adjusting the machine to fit Li's tiny frame took just moments.

Li was anxious to embrace the tension so I ran it to the green levels on the dials and got the height right to slip my cock into her. She was entirely supported by the machine, and bent forward presenting her body in a way that most women could not handle. Her pussy was presented like an exotic flower overflowing with juicy desire as soon as she was strapped in tight. Then as soon as she was sure I was going to stick it in, I decided to change things up on her; I got down on my knees behind her and lightly ran my tongue along the edge of her labials. Of course she howled at that and objected that I should never be on my knees for her, and I should never service her pleasure with my mouth. "That is my job," she screamed.

"You are not on the job, remember? You are my girlfriend and I think you have a very yummy pussy. I am your outlaw boyfriend who eats your yummy pussy because I dare to. So now I am going to enjoy eating you crazy for a bit." Which I did.

I also snuck a rubber on my cock, it would blow her mind later.

A woman's moans and groans can be theatrical or sincere, but they are really a poor measure of how a person is feeling. Heart rate, BP and the like, those give a better reading. I read the screens, Li was really getting wound up by my oral service. Of course, a lot of that was pride, she really did not think it was right for me to do this to her. But I could tell she was really enjoying it too.

After I had drunk all the excess pussy juices from her slit, I was ready to try my next little detour.

"My, what is this pucker I see back here? I bet it has been scrubbed clean. Am I right?" With that I rimmed her little butthole, pushing almost hard enough to enter.

"Yes ... like you said ... No ... NO..." she cried. "It is too much," she protested. "You are too important to do... FUCK that is good!" The gauges all jumped into the red as she reacted.

Well, that was fun, but I really did not want to hurt her, and more than a few moments risked damage to something. I had made my point, she was special enough for me to rim; that would be food-for-thought over many nights. With the point made I stood up, put my cock at her entrance, and slid in to enjoy the fit. She was very tight from lack of use.

She really wanted me to stick it in, all the gauges and her moans of pleasure agreed on that. She was still putting out a lot of natural lube so the entrance was very easy despite how wonderfully tight she was for my cock.

(As a working mouth whore, the only vaginal penetration she is allowed is a few toys when the senior partners want a show. Even then, they don't want her. But an outlaw like me doesn't follow those silly rules. I am the only guy to get into her pussy in the last year and a half. We enjoy a fuck-date once or twice a month. That really is not enough use to expand her naturally tight hole, or to meet her needs.)

I gave her a few strokes, to make sure the position was right, I also set a finger tip on her rosebud to get her thinking I might put my cock there. Once she was set I held myself inside as I ramped up the tension on her body into the yellow range on the dials. This machine allows the tension on the arms and legs to be done independently without moving the pussy or rosebud of the person strapped in.

Li's giggles were replaced by serious moans as the tension ramped up. She was good with a little tension while I was inside her pussy, the tension readings were just inside the yellow, so she was held very tight. But her medical reading said she was not getting any excess overt pain. It was less tension then Gracie took our first time, but pampered Gracie asked for some real pain, she wanted to dive completely into the new experience, in part because she was not sure about surviving it. Li had been close to the edge often enough in her old life. For Li the big appeal was that she was held tight, unmoving and under tension, while I did all sorts of pleasures to her tiny restrained body.

Pleasure her did I, the gauges told the story.

I hate to be predictable. I wanted to get Li off fast and hard, again and again. So as soon as everything was set right I stroked my cock in-and-out of her pussy about a dozen times, increasing the pace and the pleasure with each stroke. Then I shocked her and messed with her mind when I pulled my cock out. The suspense lasted for a five count before I again applied what Li calls my "wicked tongue" to her good parts for a moment. I loved how juicy she was when I started working my mouth magic around her alert little clit. Li responded like I had zapped her with an electrical current, only in a good way.

I just stayed out for 15 seconds or so, then my cock went back into her.

Zar was watching us in case I needed another hand. I had already written to the manufacturer that the one issue I had was the inability to access or employ the victim's mouth while they were in the machine. It would be so nice to have Li service Zar with her mouth, or maybe have Zar eat her while I fucked her mouth. I admit it was not a big flaw, and I did not see any easy solution, but one never knows what creative people who designed the device would come up with.

What Zar did have access to was Li's unprotected nipples.

Zar was not in my house the last time Li was here. In fact, Li had never been with Zar, and I had not introduced them today, Li was too eager for my cock. Zar was dressed in a long skirt and t-shirt, it was clear she had no bra supporting her heavy breasts. But she knew what women liked. The third time I did my "pull out and nibble" routine, when Li was struggling with her own body in reaction to her pleasure from my mouth, I motioned Zar to handle Li's yummy little tits.

Zar knows titties and what makes them feel good. So when I stuck my cock back in Zar gave Li's nipples a pull with a twist and bingo...

Instant orgasm. The meters said it before she knew it was happening.

"Oh fuck I'm cummMMMING," Li screamed in her high pitched voice as Zar twisted Li's nips in opposite directions. Li's muscles convulsed but her body was not going to move so the needles spiked.

It was very satisfying for all concerned, and I saw no reason to stop it. So I kept going with the routine, and Zar kept the nipples going, and Li kept cumming about once a minute or so. That went about five minutes before Li showed some sign of plateauing. So I kept my cock in her again while Zar backed off.

Now that Li was totally aroused and in the groove I wanted to continue at a slower pace.

"Oh you nasty man, get me all worked up ... you know what I want so well ... you make me feel so good inside. Do my please, fuck me like your whore ... like your most willing slut girlfriend. You treat this poor girl so good! Far better than she deserves."

I did treat her well, and this was just the start. But we both knew that.

I moved at a comfortable pace, fast enough to be good for both of us, but not too fast so somebody got tired out. She felt wonderful, tight, willing, juicy and responsive, providing sound effects of profound satisfaction on a regular schedule.

Li's sound effect were so good that Zar lost her skirt and started to play with herself. I signaled her over and, while I kept fucking Li's pussy, I gave Zar a hot five-minute kiss as she strummed her happy spot. After Marta who raised me, Zar was my first lover, she took me into the cave while I was living on the mountain, and taught me many things, including how to kiss her. It always brings back nice memories.

I knew that a kiss was not what Zar really wanted, but since I was stroking away inside Li, who really deserved the next 24 hours of my cock, Zar asked to use the Sybian and I said that was a great idea.

In time Li's thrill diminished, so I started to play with her cute little back door again. I had some special coconut oil and butter lube handy so a little stretch and opening-up play with fingers, while still fucking her, brought Li's excitement back up. She probably figured I would not stick my cock in her ass, If she was standing she would have to move for me to get in. But with this machine it was so easy to change the entry point. She thought I was just adjusting my fuck. So it was a complete surprise when I switched holes.

I kept fucking her pussy while I changed her height, then quickly changed holes. I only missed one stroke in the move. I know that my anal entry always hurts Li, that is the nature of the act. But just before I I switched to her backdoor I slipped a little lipstick vibe down her slit to her good spot, next to her clit, distracting her from the pain. In three strokes she was cumming again.

"Oh Ohhh ... Oh I'm cumming again ... you naughty man! Putting your cock in my butt without warning ... how could you do that? FUCK it feels good!"

"With this machine it is easy adjustment."

The new arrangement was good for both of us, maybe too good. After she enjoyed my ass-fucking for a bit I started to get that "something is going to happen" feeling in my balls.

There were a couple of reasons why I wanted our big finish in her pussy, the biggest was that for me, it feels better than an anal cum does. Also, I needed her pussy to hold my cum for later. So I got her going with a little more direct contact with the vibe, and at the end of her next climax I pulled out of her ass, stripped the rubber off, and stuck my cock back in her pussy.

The physical climax was a biggie, but the mental shock of my switch blew her mind. She started to scream in protest, saying how she and her crippled mother could not afford an infection. But my cock going in plus the vibe cut her protest short. She got a little crazy as her pussy muscles welcomed my cock with a Fucking Cumming Hard Party. We got only a few full strokes into it when I gave it up my cum.