Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so slick and tight as she came, I felt amazing, one of my top ten of all times, and I have fucked a lot! But this one was seared into my memory as my balls felt like I was pumping every drop I had, and more, into her.

When I finally pulled back from the kiss she got this little smile on her face. "You naughty wonderful master ... fuck ... make ... crazy," was all she got out before she fell into an exhausted sleep. I joined her. I felt the need to close up and unpack and clean the motorcycle but I just couldn't do anything except get about half of my weight off of her before I also went to sleep. We still had the chaps on.

I woke up sometime later. I put on shorts and went outside where I found the cycle in the garage which was closed. The cycle had been cleaned up, unloaded and repacked so it was ready to go again. When I went back out I saw our stuff and some food were on the porch of our cabin. There was a note-card signed with a simple smile, it read "I guess you didn't see any pumas or bears, but from the musk I gather you nailed some sort of deer on the way back."

I knew that Julie had enjoyed the same type of ride many times with her various guys, plus she had seen her parents "riding together" since she was a young. As a child she was the third person on some trips, sitting between her parents on the way out, which was why the seat was so very long. I guess she had firsthand knowledge of the aftermath. Still, I resolved to thank her.

I also knew what else I was going to give Bente and Tango for a second wedding present (besides the tension table) on the LA leg of their honeymoon.

My original plan had been an early departure and a return to the Casa where Li could be molested on another machine in my playroom. But Li was still too sleepy, and her pussy was a bit overused, so Julie and I talked on the intercom. I recounted the ride and the encounter; she said she did not need a wolf around as it would bring others. We shifted to a late departure, with us taking off a little before noon. By then Li would be rested and fed, both good things. Julie had that figured out, in her mind I got lucky so she got more sleep.

Around 10 Li woke up enough to turn on her stomach, wiggle her butt, and give a little giggle to make sure I was aware. She still had her chaps on and they really framed her butt wonderfully. I got naked and took advantage. I kissed up her butt cheeks, but that was all the foreplay she needed; she opened her pussy for me and pointed, a very lewd gesture. I wasted no time doing what was expected. She was very well lubricated and wide open.

I guess her pussy was not as overused as I thought, this girl had real stamina.

As I slid in she explained how she was extra juicy because she dreamed of being gang-banged by a pack of wolves wearing "Grizzly Adams" faces. It was not a bad dream, they were at my house, lounging next to the pool. The wolves were well behaved and talked with English accents. Resha was there watching Li and fluffing wolves. Zar was on the Sybian cleaning them up after.

Once I was inside her she was in a talkative mood. She squeezed me, then held still so I knew this was not going to be a quickie.

First she had to beat herself up, this date was too wonderful for a poor mouth-whore like her. I used too much of my valuable time on her, and spent far too much money.

Of course I could not agree with that. I could not say it was an investment in my best spy, so I told her that she was worth much more than I paid, and it was truly MY pleasure. When she doubted that I said that I was worth it, that I deserved a really sexy time with the best sexing I had enjoyed in a very long time. Of course she laughed at that and was forced to agree. She said she knew Abril looked better but we didn't fuck, while she was mighty good sexing with me, giving me the very best oral sex in the firm (and she knew good oral sex), her wonderful pussy which she never gave to another (with another squeeze of goodness), and her tight ass that was all mine to molest as I wished, "with reciprocation before."

I told her that I wished we could do things more often, but we both had schedules (she cared for her mother, it was a big job) so there were limits.

"What about ... when you are married?" she asked, tensing up as she spoke. She had never asked this, because she was afraid of the answer. My wedding could come without warning, it would not be my choice. She knew I could never marry her, she accepted that she would enter old age alone. She also knew I could never tell her the whole truth about myself.

I gave her hope and the magic word, it was all I could offer. "You know my wife will be selected for me, it will not be a love match," This had the advantage of being true, a truth which was set in stone when my Grandfather accepted my bastard self as his heir when I was an infant. It was also something Li knew, even if she did not know the particulars. She knew I had grandfathers who commanded me, and as a Chinese that was part of her view of life.

I continued, "But my wife will have no reason to expect me to be a faithful husband. I will have a second wife soon after." I stroked, then pushed very deep into her and held myself in place for a moment. Then I spoke the magic word to steal her Chinese heart completely. "But I have heard of places where married men keep very special women ... as concubines."

"Concubine" meant a lot in Chinese culture, it implies far more than "mistress" or "girlfriend" because a concubine lived in the home and could give her master children. Also, it was a lifetime commitment.

Li gasped, the word was totally unexpected and it was like the sun at this morning's sunrise had dipped its light into the darkness of her mind. Her physical reaction was dramatic, her entire body tensed with the new hope. She looked back, straining, over her shoulder, she had to see my face. Could it be true? Her expression was a wordless question.

"After the last 20 hours, of course it is true," I said to her unvoiced question. "Unless you want to continue what you are doing for a living. I mean, if you really, really like variety, then 80 clean guys ... it is like a harem ... I can see..."

"NO! I would do anything for you, my lord and my master."

"You might not be the only one I keep that way," I said. I was thinking of Resha.

"I will gladly clean the others with my mouth, if that is the desire of my master."

"Well, you have long since proved your merit in service to me, your feelings for me, and your wonderful body with pleasure for me..."

"I don't have a wonderful body. All the service girls are better. Even that helicopter girl ... Zar's tits ... her nipples are bigger then my poor flat breasts. How can you look and me and see beauty in this skinny little bod..."

"For me, you have a wonderful body ... I do not see things like a stupid American teenage boy-child sees them. I meant what I said about you being my girlfriend when we started this date. I mean it for my concubine-to-be. It will not be tomorrow, but I don't plan to live my life for the benefit of those assholes any more than you do. So call this date the down payment on proving my feeling for you ... and my commitment." Of course that started the waterworks, so I slipped out of her pussy and gathered her into my arms. She was so small to hold. I had to play it out.

I had taken this damaged creature and given her balm for both her body and her mind. With the word my body became her temple, my word her scripture. She had never dreamed of such a thing. But with that one word, "concubine," used at the end of this unimaginable miracle of a date, her soul was mine.

With her there was only one way this could end, after sobbing and speaking Chinese for five or ten minutes she had to do her thing. It was all she knew as ultimate self-expression in such a case. Suddenly after crying her happy tears she dove for my very wet cock and fucking swallowed it down. Despite the cramped position she got my cock into her so her lips and my body met. Deep in her throat she managed to apply suction and pressure and swallows, the whole works, better than the throat-fuck last night. Her mouth demanded what little was left in my balls. It felt great while it lasted, which was not long. I had almost nothing left to give her, which was a blessing because, since the position was so cramped, some went down and some came up her throat, filling her mouth as I erupted.

I was amazed I had it in me, and I tried not to do that to her, but she wanted it, she took it and she coped, swallowing with extreme suction until I was completely exhausted. Then she wrapped her arms around me with surprising strength, and demanded a kiss from me. A very wet, very flavored kiss.

Of course I gave her what she wanted, taking my taste from her mouth and kissing her tears like it was pure joy. That kiss was her payer of her heart, it was my payoff for the date. It said loud and clear that I was now first in her heart; I was more to her than her mother who bore her and ruined her body to rescue her.

For the rest of the time we were in the cabin, in the shower, dressing, making a quick meal, she was never out of contact with me. Sometimes it was just a hand, other times it was full, needy, love-filled body contact. There was everything in between. It only ended when we were ready to go, and I had to help Julie get the helicopter into position, moving on it's mobile pad from the hanger to a point outside the stockade. (She could take-off and land inside the stockade, but it was not as safe, as easy, or smart.) We were in the coveralls when we lifted off at quarter to Noon. That left plenty of time for my last surprise.

It was too hot in the city for the coveralls. In the LA hanger we changed into some more reasonable daytime clothing. LA is a lot hotter during the day.

Driving Li home from the airport, I told her that she could not tell her mother about becoming my concubine. She agreed, then asked about Resha. I said she could mention the date, but not the details, not even the day it was, because we met those two partners. Li understood that a word in the wrong ear could unravel a great deal for both of us.

I stopped at what I knew was her mother's favorite Chinese deli and picked up a large order of her favorite foods. The fact that I remembered these tiny details and had called them in ahead of time reinforced to Li how much she meant to my heart. I was really shoveling it on, firming up the solid relationship.

We pulled up at her house around 1:30, and I walked into the house with her, there was a lot to carry. Inside I was introduced to her mother Chin for the first time. I had previously caught a glimpse of her, but I figured I better do a formal introduction, then I served some food while Li gushed about all the things we did on our date.

Chin was very aware of what her daughter did for a living, so while a few details were glossed over, that was brevity and gushing to get to the next part instead of an deliberate omission. Li felt she needed to share our enhanced activities during dinner at Blank and during the cycle ride. Mother was okay, even with our "united cycle ride" as long as it was not on the road. "Two wheels is not safe for the road!" she said.

"But it is a lot of fun on a bumpy path off road," Li said. "So much space without people, he was inside me under the sun, it was heaven on earth." Chin had been at sea, but she took the point.

Li skipped the part about the wolf.

Li got me out her front door with another hot kiss by 2:15. I would see her at work during the weekend, she knew better than to call me.

She kept the dress, the wig and the chaps, but I knew she would never wear them for anyone else but me. However, she might sleep with them, to keep the memory fresh a bit longer ... especially the chaps.

-

As soon as I got home, before 3 in the afternoon, I called Joe Pope.

It is SOP for us to either be "available to contact" (meaning reachable by phone) or to leave a message with the firm if we are not going to be available. Before the date I had done this, plus I left a call with Joe Pope mentioning that I would be out of contact. I said I would be having supper with Do Wong, a former neighbor, and that we would return to Abril and home later.

When I called Joe after the date he said I had raised a lot of "buzz" around the firm, rumors spread like fire via the service girls, about a celebrity I was seen with at the Blank. "No offense, but I heard she looked like a degenerate Asian mega-celebrity - and I mean that in the best way possible," he said. "Plus, when I say 'looked' I mean she showed the whole package in public."

I had to laugh when he used those words for a woman who he and the others had countless time, naked on her knees before him. I said the Blank was not "in public" since it was not open yet. No offense was taken, her look was over the top in a lot of ways.

The prevailing theory at the office was that my mysterious date was a Chinese film star, sort of a pre-Pretty Woman Julia Roberts caliber star who was going to sign a monster contract with Hollywood. Limited outside legal work by the firm's lawyers was allowed by the firm but it had to be reported. As clients go, she was assumed to be a "whale" who was big enough to seduce me into private practice at better pay. The firm did not represent clients nor do we talk to the subhuman lawyers who slime their way through the entertainment business. There was a betting pool about who the woman really was and what studio she would sign with. Another pool covered if I would stay or go. Finally, there was a pool about whether she made more money as a rock star or a film star.

I should mention that a Hollywood "whale" from his college days got David Barnes started in LA, otherwise he would be practicing law doing DUIs and divorces in DePere Wisconsin; this story was a true part of the firm's history and everybody knew it.

I said the rumors about me were bunk, I wasn't going anywhere, and that my friend and I would have a laugh about it. But I did not slam the door, I hinted that if a contract did appear I would naturally help my friend. But as long as I had Joe on the phone, what was with senior partners dating the wives of junior partners?

He knew right away who I was talking about, but as a policy issue he turned it around.

"We started the wife-exchange as well as the service girls because guys get crazy over pussy, we all know that. Except that is a male-centric view; there are some wives who like variety too, and not just in bed. The question was, did we want them going outside the firm? How did that make sense when we had so many partners and associates right here? We wanted to keep it safe and flexible... 80 guys is a lot to chose from."

I had to stop him there, 80 was the total lawyers in the firm, there were less than 40 partners. "Associates can play with the wives of partners? That is a twist I didn't know."

"Yes, well ... but only married associates. Think about it, some wives want young guys on dates, and it makes more sense since the exchanged wives are all younger then their spouses. We could not prohibit it so we did the next best thing, require prior disclosure, 24 hour notice to all spouses and the supervisors. The spouse's agreement is optional, plus there is a 'stretch period rule' for social events and specific exchange partners. In this case, Crystal's husband and Bill's wife were aware, in fact they were probably on an intimate date at the same time, at a club or concert or movie opening. Some wives like to go to sporting events, some are foodies, some like dancing. All of it could lead to sex with friends, which makes sense if you think of it. You see the pattern, they stay married, but for social things the young wives can go outside their older hubby's interests and time limits; in effect there could be 80 boyfriends with different interest sets for every wife. Heck, if Crystal wanted to try shooting sometime, she might ask me to take her to the range, and then dinner and a hotel room after to say "thank you." Now, I don't fool around, I am happy with my arrangements, but others do enjoy the variety. The spouses know, and you know our divorce rate is essentially zero, which really is amazing in this town and profession. Crystal probably sees the most guys like this, she really likes going out to the top new places and has several partners with access who keep asking her out. She keeps it in the firm and follows the rules, which is better than the alternative. That brings me to the next question, what are you doing at the Blank? They have not really opened yet, and I'm pretty sure you are not a celebrity ... are you moonlighting as a porn star?"

"That can't happen, I am too big." It was an old joke between us, Joe actually had a bit part in an unrated picture in college. "I'm an investor, so I was in on the soft opening." He would find out soon enough, new partners had to do a financial disclosure. "It is a small percentage."

"Well, I guess that explains your being there," Joe said. "But it raises a question of how you got in on the ground floor. Anything I should know?" He was really asking if I had done any undeclared work for them, that was part of his job. I hadn't.

"Just friends of friends and contacts leading to the owner, nothing the firm needs to concern itself with."

Actually, 49 supplied party drugs to Blank.

After the call Joe tried to kill the rumors, but folks continued to gossip for a few weeks. Then other things caught their interest. The betting pools on the mysterious Do Wong closed without any winner or loser. I did not confirm or deny anything, but somebody spread a rumor that Do Wong was lured away from depraved Hollywood by a huge contract for a multi-picture deal in China.

Soon enough other things - including an ill wind from Mexico - happened to draw interest and gossip.

(Part five centers of Resha, and how she thanks the crew saving her from scorpions.)

--