Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here I cum girlfriend! Take my cum in your pussy. Dance that pussy for me." Her body could not go anywhere but inside her pussy grabbed me and gave repeated tight squeezes as I pumped my sperm into her body. She moaned and groaned, her emotions were all over the place but her body was at the happiest place so far if the table's medical and tension gauges were to be believed.

The table is designed for a fast release, while tension may contribute to her climax but when the sex is over it can become a real problem. Despite the mind-blowing pleasure she still had the ass-to-pussy switch in her mind, risking her health was not the type of thing I usually do. Then as she turned to face me she spotted the rubber and knew I had slipped on before entering her body, and slipped off when I switched out of her ass. Her one look was instant communication, and her protest evaporated.

Suddenly I was a sneaky bastard and a good guy again, plus once she thought on it I would be even a better guy because I had shown her she could trust me. That works wonders for most females. She had never before had a guy she could trust, so it meant a lot to her that I had proved it yet again. As she saw it, in the throes of passion, I did something she thought no man ever did on his own, putting ON a condom for HER benefit. I was her hero.

When Zar was done I introduced the two, saying Zar was my cousin and the mistress of my house. She was also my second lover, who taught me many things. Li was under 5 feet tall and skinny while Zar was over 6 feet tall and her womanly frame was well muscled. Li started to shake Zar's hand, but when I said that Zar had taught me about a woman's pleasure Li had to do more, she grabbed Zar's neck and gave her a very hot kiss while snuggling her body in between Zar's big tits. Zar appreciated it. Li made a move to her knees as if to kiss Zar other lips, but for Zar's benefit I called that off.

Next Li and I shared a quick rinsing shower, where I made sure she did not clean all my cum out of her deep pussy. I said I did not want her to drip, but I wanted her to stay juicy inside. She did not understand, but she was sure it was naughty so she went along with it.

We were drinking orange juice in the kitchen when Sofia and Martin joined us. I introduced them as my aunt and uncle. Martin seemed to fit age-wise, but Li thought Sofia was young to be my aunt. I explained it was a late marriage. Like Li, Sofia's journey to happiness involved some dark times where she had no choice about who enjoyed her body.

I mentioned that Sofia was in charge of helping Li with the makeup for dinner tonight. Li was to trust her.

Li thought we would stay home and fuck, but I said that since it was a special date I had a big evening planned, fucking out in public, and that she would be a celebrity for a night. This was more confusion for Li, but I said this was a big-deal date and that she would enjoy being treated as a star in Hollywood, she deserved it.

Those words, my statements of her worth spoken before Martin, Sofia and Zar, made her feel much better.

When we were done with the OJ I again mentioned we were going out for supper at a very nice place, and I had a dress for her to "more or less" wear.

I had the dress, but first I wanted to apply a disguise. Li was getting more excited about the whole thing, but with her job going out without a disguise was a serious potential problem for her. However, if she was going to be properly disguised maybe it was okay.

Sophia loves to do makeovers so she and Li got together for an hour of makeup magic. They started with green contacts for Li's brown eyes. The color was intense, it would draw attention and would be remembered. Heavy eye shadow and makeup followed, blue eyeshadow heavily done to match the dress, and the rest done to make her face look a little more Japanese and gender ambiguous. People always look closer when they are not sure, and I was confident that the more they looked, the less truth they would see. Just for fun some bright red wax was carefully brushed on to her nipples, and her labials were outlined in red with just a few touches of blue.

She complained that making up her privates for the public was scandalous. I said that was the idea. I reminded her this was a disguise, "people will look close at the outrageous details, but will not see the whole." Plus I knew where we were going; the general public was not allowed, and those that were there wanted their presence to be secret.

Li's hair is flat black, cut in a short pageboy leaving her neck exposed, it is simple and easy to care for. But for tonight I had a wig with hair that went to the shoulder blades in the mid-back and was shoulder length on sides. The wig was raven black with white roots and highlighted with green and purple accents. (I called them blobs of color, but what do I know.) On top it was teased for volume.

When it was done Li said her head looked like a vulgar Japanese rock star, of ambiguous gender, rocking a degenerate take on the "classic Joan Jett look, but with longer hair."

I replied, "That's the ticket."

Then came the tattoo. Li has no tats but I wanted to add something distinctive and memorable, so I gave her some dramatic choices for temporary art. She picked a dragon, a skinny Chinese dragon with a snakelike body that was in a loose coil, done in red. We started with the tale between her breasts, writhed around her torso twice as it moved down her body with great detail low on her belly. The head was directly over her slit, like it was bending forward so the two halves of her jaw we going to snatch her pearl. The dragon had a blue feather over one eye, like a mask. The tat was temporary Hollywood makeup, waterproof but quickly removable with solvent.

Once the makeup, hair and tat were done, she got her first look at the dress.

"Uh ... where is the rest of it?" she asked. I showed her. There was not much.

The dress was a custom design that was not fit for street wear. In fact, it was a stretch for an LA strip club. The design explained a lot about why I wanted her looks disguised - everyone was going to look closely at where that dragon was looking. It was inspired by that green J Lo dress from around the turn to the century, but that was just a first thought. Start with some really deep, multi-folded cape sleeves, like a very fancy faculty graduation gown gone crazy. Now, cut off the sleeves and throw away the gown part; there was no gown, just the sleeves hanging nearly naked from the shoulders. They were made of an almost sheer blue silk with a green pattern and purple accents. The cape part on the underside of the sleeves extended down to Li's knees, with each sleeve slashed to create three unequal tails. The slashes began just above the hip bone, there was a great deal of fabric blooming there, enough fabric to encircle and cover the body with plenty to spare. But the slashes meant that, from the sides, as she moved, part of her bare waist and even her torso was always exposed..

In terms of the arms, the top of each sleeve went about 25% of the way down the arm in a very loose fit. There were abbreviated shoulders, and a small strip of material connected the two shoulders across the back, but that was under the hair, in front there was no visible support. One tiny pair of powerful magnets was placed in the back seams (halfway down the butt) and two pairs in the front seams (lower breast and just above the slit). These could be used to "close" the gown so a single layer of the sheer fabric covered the the breasts, crotch and butt with no visible button or snap or hook. People would look... and would see plenty. Since we were going from my garage to another garage, the magnets were not closed until we entered The Blank. Even with the magnets closed the dress hid nothing from an observer standing close, or if the wearer was bent forward, because it was so loose and billowing. Li was a well-decorated to draw the eye but effectively naked, as if she wanted her naughty bits to be seen.

There was a third length of fabric, the same length as the sleeves, which hung from the center of the back strip like a cape would, except this was only a few inches wide. When the wearer was standing still, it served to cover the cleft in back, more or less, even with the magnets open, which made a very daring look exposing the cheeks, and all the rest of her flesh on each side of the strip from her hair to the floor. When the wearer was moving? Not so much. A bit of stiffness in the seams kept the gown closed or opened, depending on the magnets, most of the time.

There were also a "modesty" shield for the wearer that covered the crotch, and just the crotch. Imagine a dildo and a butt plug next to each other, about as far apart as they are for a particular person, at angles pointed inward. Then imagine a piece of flat soft plastic, the same size and shape to the crotch of a skimpy bikini, attached to the two penetrators, connecting them, and therefore held in place by them. That piece of flat plastic extends and curves, so it covers the slit forward and back, and just the slit, like the smallest bikini bottom but without the side strings or extra material beyond the slit. That is the shield, which is custom molded for the inserts. Two such shields were furnished, one flesh colored, the other the same color as the dress.

Looking at them Li was interested, but for tonight we were being extra naughty and showing off, making people jealous of me, so we would not have those on.

Net there was also a matching headband that suited Li's wig perfectly. I can't say why, but the headband somehow slid the gender issue a bit towards the "male" end of the scale.

When she saw the finished image of herself Li was amazed at how she looked. She spent 15 minutes staring in the mirror saying "That is not me, but it is somebody I would want to know intimately." She loved the whole effect. Wearing this "partial interpretation/abstract of a gown" Li looked hot and she felt very naughty. "Only an Asian celebrity would go out in LA looking so fucking degenerate." She especially loved how it praised and showed off her tiny tits, the outfit made them an asset because she did not need tape or glue. They were ever-ready to flash anybody watching.

She also trusted me to keep her from getting arrested.

Zar took some professional quality still pictures, then Li spent another 15 minutes in the playroom (making us late), looking at herself from every angle in all the mirrors; in this outfit she was falling in love with herself. Dressing up like this in an expensive custom gown, looking like the dominant rock star of all Asia, was a lifetime memory for her.

Of course she would never wear such a thing for anyone else. But she trusted me.

I wore black jeans, a tailored black shirt (untucked, to hide the small Glock) and black velvet cowboy hat had trim and accents of the same blue silk fabric as the dress. Very outlaw chic. The final touch was when I placed matching peacock feathers in her headband (pointed down, to match the tat) and my hat band. Her feather curved around at the end, around the eye, like the dragon's it acted like a mask. The feathers were like signs saying I was very pleased to be seen with her. We were a stunning couple, except that she might be arrested if she stepped out of the car in public.

But we were not going to step out of the car in public. I had made arrangements.

-

Chapter 17: 24-hours With Li - The Blank

Wednesday May 28, Dinner Most Appealing

I drove the Hummer to the underground parking entrance at the Blank hotel where a spot was reserved for us near the elevator door. When we got out there were a few people who caught a glimpse of Li's nipples and nethers, for a moment she was exposed with her outfit wide open. The best view, getting a good straight look at her spread pussy lips, were a pair of million-selling music stars walking by, holding hands. We knew both were married, but not to each other. Li recognized them, smiled and blushed holding her hand near her face in the shy way Japanese do. They smiled and the guy tipped his hat while the girl tightened her suddenly possessive grip on the guy's arm.

My main concern was causing an accident if a driver saw her, but we were out of view of the street, on a lower level, very close to the elevator.

We took the elevator into the hotel itself. Li had heard rumors of the fabulous place but she had never been to the Blank so this was all new to her, she was constantly looking around in wonder. In the elevator we closed the back and the lower of the front magnets, that was really as daring as Li was prepared to go; full frontal exposure in the lobby was a step too far, but she was more than pleased to flash her super-cute little breasts.

I said that as long as she did it with attitude, she could pull it off. A person would have to stare to tell she was female, and anybody who did that was admitting to staring, which was unacceptable.

Walking through the hotel lobby Li stared down another half a dozen celebrities she recognized and admired. A lot of the people we saw were struck speechless looking at Li or her dress with obvious desires and appreciation. My little mouth whore was suddenly considered a celebrity among celebrities, which was exactly what I planned. They assumed she was a model or star from Asia, we heard people wonder aloud if she was from China, Japan, Thailand and Korea. However, the code in the lobby regarding celebrities was "look but don't speak," so we were not interrupted.

I had arranged for the hotel desk to have the designer's name (Ji El), if anyone asked. Ji promised me that she would never make another copy of the dress in these colors. Red, orange, gold and purple were the colors she proposed to use for orders she got. She eventually added yellow, pink, black and a brown that matched the skin of some African-American clients; the patterns for that one looked like tattoos. At $20,000 to $50,000 (price depended on how soon the client had to have it) each she made a lot of money on the design, so Li's dress was free.

Blank did not allow pictures of any kind to be taken in the lobby or hallways of the building, paparazzi was always escorted out, falling down the stairs in the process. They were then charged with trespassing and damaging the stairs, so I had no fears in that area. I arranged for the hotel staff to take some pictures in a private room, which they could use internally with my approval. For some shots the magnets were open. Li's smile when posing for these glamor shots, both with the garment closed and and more revealing shots with it open and the back drape removed, was absolutely glowing. I had to keep reminding her not to smile, impatient and angry were best when the camera was on her, although she had a deranged near laugh that worked well also.

Some of the shots that were especially daring were those that showed she was exposed, but did not quite show her intimate flesh. For instance, there was a rear-side shot that showed her waist was uncovered, it showed her bare side and most of her bottom, but was too far to the rear to get her exposed nipple (the girl had no sideboob) or any more than a hint of her rear cleft.

They also took some graphic shots that we would keep for ourselves. Li would sometimes stare for hours at the one, showing navel to knees, that focused on her bared pussy, with the red and blue accents and the dragon tat. She had a print of her own, while I kept one in my office, on my desk. She was beautiful and she was so thankful for the reminder.

The staring and frozen conversations followed us as we moved from the lobby to the dining room. The greeter recognized me from the reservation picture (no names were used) and escorted me through the main dining area towards a private dining room where we would dine at a very special table reserved for a unique meal seating.

But on the way we had to stop. Li and I spotted two partners of the law firm. They could not miss me and the very attractive nearly-naked celebrity in blue I was escorting, so I had to go over and say hello.

The two senior partners with my law firm were Bill Upton and Tom Harding. I was surprised to find they were sitting with the wives of two junior partners. Both women were two decades younger than their dinner dates. I knew all four and they knew me. I did not expect that type of dinner pairing, but I guess it was natural, considering the wife exchange programs. Bill was with Crystal, the woman he enjoyed overnight at the last firm social and wife exchange. I was not sure if the same was true about Tom and Alisa.

These assholes were always thinking of money. As I recalled, if they had their own wives to this very expensive dinner it would be social, and therefore not tax deductible. But if they talked about starting another firm with other potential partners, then the meal was on Uncle Sam.

I led Li over to the table, where they all seemed pleased to see us. Everyone was amazed at Li, they clearly wondered who she was, and where her dress came from, and how she earned a life-style that they though was well above my pay grade, because she was clearly above their pay grade. I implied that the dress was custom-made as a personal favor. the designed "had to" do it for my friend.

I introduced Li as my former neighbor Do Wong, in town from overseas to teach a seminar and give a private performance. "There may be an audition also ... several US studios and a music company are interested but she wants the right material to work with. Plus, of course, she wants to do her own music."

I mentioned Do Wong and I were from the same neighborhood. "When we were younger our houses were close so we got to know each other very well," I said, "some windows, we didn't use curtains."

Li had been nervous when we saw them and did not want to come over. But when she realized they did not recognize her, she started to enjoy herself. She bowed deeply, making a clear display of - not flashing but openly displaying - her tits and pussy to the entire table. Her labials were parted and they all saw the moisture. She spoke in a quiet, low-pitched voice, with a deliberate heavy accent. It was something she was trained in. During the visit Li spoke very few words, less than two dozen in total

The guys both said how beautiful she was, and what a teenager she must have been for me to see. She implied that we had both seen and learned much. They were all a little drunk, repeating themselves and maybe went beyond good taste with their compliments, but that made it pretty clear they did not have a clue about who she really was.

When they asked if anyone else was joining us, I said that Abril had was busy helping her mother, but would be joining us at the house later, "maybe for a late night snack, you know how Abril likes to make a close connection." With my tone I intimated that our meeting was for sexual purposes. Li smiled and touched herself like she was looking forward to it. That move was done like it was her right to do such things, even here at the dinner table while looking, very tellingly, at Crystal's lips.

The guys mentioned how Barnes had raved about the food here. Of course, everything was crazy expensive, even by their standards. They implied they were not staying overnight, but the way they said it suggested that the foursome would share an early breakfast together, all in the same room. Possibly someplace where the ladies could move between the beds. Maybe not just the women. I knew some partners favored such a place just up the highway.

Under her exterior I could tell Li had been scared at first, lawyers dating service girls was a firing offense for the girls. But soon, even though Bill and Tom had enjoyed filling Li's mouth dozens of times with their cocks, she was amazed they flat out did not recognize her. She was gorgeous but did not look like herself, the makeup was very effective. To Li's great surprise and delight it was another case of "they all look alike" by a couple of tipsy Americans.