Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she strummed her magic spot just so and it was her turn to grab another release before my cock was done with my last dribbles

When I was done with her and I was spent we lay still for a time, with my weight on her. I always wanted to fall asleep like that, but it never worked before. This time there was something about the heat and humidity in the room, and my exhaustion, or maybe the mountain air, that allowed sleep to come before things changed.

Li had learned to wait for me, it was a valuable lesson. Eventually - I imagine it was a half hour but I'm not sure - my cock got soft and her body naturally invited the intruder out the back door. I woke up just for a moment, maybe she prodded me. I did not have the energy to wash off just then, so I wrapped a hand towel around my cock and snuggled up to her.

As soon as I was close again Li kissed me insistently. I had learned that was her emotional release, a need she built up as I took her. The final passionate kiss discharged her keyed up emotions and her need to express them in the only way she knew. Then she reached for her homemade "anal tampon" that kept her from leaking on the bed, and we just had enough energy to cuddle together before we both fell asleep with our lips inches from each other.

-

I set the alarm to wake us 90 minutes before sunrise. I warned Li about this, I was good but it was not enough sleep for her. Li's natural wake-up when shorting her sleep is a little grumpy, so I got a minute or two of that. Then the memory of the last 16 hours: the tension table, the dress at the Blank, and our anal loving, it all slammed into her and her smile came up like the sun. Grumpy became "command me."

We just had time for a quick shower to clean up and then get dressed. I insisted she wear just the sensible heavy shoes and the leather chaps I had brought her, that was all. She was not pleased; the chaps covered 75% of her legs but left her privates out in the open, not to mention the unrepeatable words she said when there was no top. She would grump more before it got better, but I just gave her a smile that said I knew better.

It was almost June, but we were at altitude so outside it was not as warm as the cabin had been. I turned on the yard lights, pulled out the motorcycle, started it up and opened the stockade with the remote.

The motorcycle was cobbled together from useful parts. It had a 4-stroke 500 cc single modified to run on aviation gas and be really quiet. It started right up. The seat was extra long and had a removable cover of towel-type fabric, which was easier on the bare skin (like Li's bare crotch) than leather or vinyl in the cold morning air. The seat could actually hold three people, and there was a storage box mounted behind the seat which held a back-pad in place. I checked and everything was there. The bike had 4 headlights so vision was not going to be an issue in the dark.

The dirt-bike forks held a rifle scabbard with a Winchester Model 1892 circa 1950 shooting .357 ammo, the same type of ammo as the revolver Julie carried for a personal weapon; it is sufficient to discourage bears, pumas, wolves and outlaw marijuana growers using public lands to grow their crop. In other words, my family's competition. All three hazards were rare in these parts, but if they do pop up it is better to be safe than sorry.

In the box was a small two-shot derringer with .410 shells like Little Jose carried, it was useful for any snakes encountered.

I patted the seat for Li to get on. She was not happy, and made some discouraging noises when I rode out of the stockade. I closed the gate behind us, and she was not happy at all. But she soon figured out that the only way for a skinny mostly naked girl to get warm was to hang on and press her bare front against my bare back. She kind of liked that. I liked it more, I could feel her nipples for a time, they were hard little nubbins in my back at the start but as she warmed they softened and I enjoyed the warm softness of her tiny tits.

Initially she had her arms around my chest, but around the halfway point she found something a little lower to hold on to. Suddenly the his-and-hers bare-crotch chaps seemed like a great idea to her.

As I motored along Li's tiny body warmed to the point where she became a lot more into the adventure. She was fascinated by the scenery. Every hour of sunlight in her life was spent in a city surrounded by man and his edifices. So the wild of nature, unchanged in 10,000 years, since La Brea embraced its last saber-tooth tiger, kept grabbing her attention.

I did not drive fast, it was a well-established trail and I had plenty of time. She did not know where we were headed, but we were clearly doing something that was "back to nature" and as far emotionally from the ultra-civilized Blank Hotel as it was possible to be. Her curiosity was aroused.

The spot we stopped at was a flat area halfway down a long swallow hill. We could not see that in the dark, but there was a marker by the trail which I recognized; there I parked the cycle. I carried the storage box from the cycle while Li carried the rifle. I used the flashlight to locate a pair of stones buried in the ground. When I found what I wanted I spread out the blanket, broke out some water and food, then told her to settle back, we had about 30 minutes. After a little food - grapes, granola bars, bacon and the other things that always taste better outside in the morning - she was pleased to cuddle up to me, grab my hand, and pull it to where I could aid her good feelings. With a finger in her hole and another stroking her clit I paid her back with interest for holding my cock during the ride. Soon I had her moaning and giggling as we rolled around on the blanket. It was a little like children playing, except our hands were happy to go, and welcomed to touch, the places children avoid.

At the first hint of light we stopped. I sat behind her with my arms around her, held her close, and whispered in Li's ear where to look. The false dawn came quickly, it seemed like things went from pitch black to gray in about 3 minutes. In the distance were two mountain peaks with a low valley between them - or so it looked, one mountain was actually farther away. The lowest point between them was where the sun seemed to spring from the ground, turning the gray shadows into the amazing colors of nature in the wilderness. We could see the light as the shadow fled down our hill and nature was revealed. We were in a field of blue and yellow flowers. Our position was perfect and for the time it took the sun to rise Li watched, speechless at the wonder of the sights presented to us. She had never seen the glorious wonder of nature revealed to the light.

Li had lived all her life in Chinatown and crowded LA. Her one bus trip to LA was in the dead of night. So she had never seen a sunrise, and never seen a natural horizon without buildings or smog. She never spent a long day at the beach, her few times at the water had been in pools during the day, so she had never seen a sunset on the horizon, even with the smog.

He first words, after the sun had risen above the mountain peaks, were, "Now I know where that phrase, 'purple mountains majesty' comes from. This was a wonderful treat for a poor little Chinese girl from the city. Thank you." As she said it she still could not keep her eyes off the horizon.

There was also the whole "naked under the great blue sky" thing that she had going, blowing her mind.

Last time I had been here I saw how quietly some top predators like wolves and pumas could move, we did not have a fire so I kept my head on a swivel. Fortunately, this time we were allowed to watch in peace. I had seen similar sights during my time at home in the Andes, so nature's grandeur did not distract me.

When the sun was up and the show was over I pointed out similar stones in a semicircle; Diego had noted the best locations to see the sunrise for every few days of the year. Then we packed up - leaving no sign of our presence - and made our way back to our steel steed.

Li's step had a definite bounce to it. "I will never doubt you again when you take me out for a date," she said. "You take me to the best places, places I cannot imagine which will fill my mind till my last day. Places a poor girl does not deserve."

"You deserve the best," I said. "You are my date, my girlfriend, and yes, the vessel for me to take release with my cock, so I am honored to have your company."

"Not just honored I see," she said, looking at my erection. I was about 50%. "Shall I hold on again?"

Her surprise - and our sex - was not over. "I had something else in mind," I said. As I said it she saw my cock rise a little bit more based on what was going through my dirty mind.

I made an adjustment to the cycle; I took the back pad that was attached to the back of the seat, where the passenger could lean against it, and moved it to the handlebars. In this case the cycle was fitted with "off-road/street" handlebars. Normal street handlebars usually have just the two handles and the part that attaches to the fork, like the horns on a cow. But these off-road/street handlebars included an extra support bar running between the two handle sections to reinforce the handlebars. On motocross bikes there is often a pad wrapped around this reinforcing upper bar, in case it hits the rider in the chest. In our case the square pad attached nicely to the middle of the upper bar, where the padded roll would be on a serious racing bike.

"I decided that maybe you should be the one riding in front on the way back ... and facing backwards. I imagine you will figure out why soon enough," I said as I gave my cock a friendly stroke.

I almost cracked up at all the expressions that raced across her face as she considered what I was saying. Confusion, curiosity, understanding, trepidation, surprise, delight, serious worry, unbelief, they all showed up, some several times, in a very fast succession. Since Li usually shows an expressionless face it really was a delight to watch.

"I don't think so," she said finally. "I have never driven a motorcycle. How could I do that facing backwards?"

"You won't, I'll drive. I can see over my little Chinese friend. Why do you think the back pad for the passenger slips into place so easily? Plus the gas tank is padded. (She had wondered about that.) Like it was made for this? The idea is that while I drive, I have my arms around you."

"That does not sound safe."

"Lots of fun things don't sound safe. Live a little."

"I don't know how I could get on ... on the motorcycle I mean."

"I do, a light little package like you ... and I imagine getting off besides. Both of us."

"Easy for you to say. I should have expected this type of foolishness."

Still she was tempted, she kept looking at my cock, which never reduces my erection. She took in how I had flipped out the rear foot pegs that seemed strangely placed, now that we talked about it the placement was obvious if she was sitting impaled on my cock.

"I see now why we are wearing such naughty pants with delicate parts exposed in the cold breeze. I should have known you planned something devious and naughty like this."

"Well, I do appreciate you and it pays to be prepared ... in case you are interested in a bit more fun." I saw where those words had got her over the line between doing or not doing this game. She was horny enough after being exposed while near my cock for so long outside.

"Show me how to get on so we can get off," she said as she moved to give me some oral encouragement, I really needed to be 100% for this. She also helped herself with her fingers while she was on her knees in front of me. We were immediately engulfed in her perfume, this was a very horny Chinese girl.

Mounting her on the bike was not easy because she was so skittish, it helped that she was so light. Basically she laid back on the padded gas tank and handlebar pad, holding her legs spread, then I slid forward on the seat, with my cock going into her wonderful pussy. I was holding the handlebars keeping the bike upright while I slid forward, so she had to guide me in when I got close enough. She also did not lay back or use the foot pegs behind me, she crossed her feet behind me and clung to my neck, so we were chest-to-chest. Once I got the bike started (electrical start) the big single four-stroke gave the bike a distinctive vibration that started to work magic on Li. She had not felt it on the padded seat behind me on the way out, but where she was now, with her the base of her back against the gas tank, she was buzzing nicely. It wasn't the most effective, but it would do for a start. She sat up and locked me in a deep hot kiss. She liked that a lot more.

When we broke the kiss so I could start driving she said the engine added a "nice buzz" that made her feel good. I told her that stealing kisses was okay, but I really needed to see, so she pressed her head against my neck and we were off.

The path I drove home on was parallel to the one we had driven out on, but about ten yards over. Diego, in his younger days, had built the return path with a deliberate series of bumps so at the right speed we got this in-out movement going between us from the bumps. Combined with the big motor the power of the dual effect shocked the heck out of Li when it started. It depended on the speed, it took a little experimentation to find the right pace for our joining, but once we did the movement soon had her very wet and feeling very good.

She did not realize how good she was feeling, but after a short distance her grip grew very tight and I felt her body shiver plus she gave a gasp with her surprise climax as she clung to me. Her eyes went wide with wonder, because nothing was stopping. Once she was attuned to the pleasure it did not stop just because she climaxed, so she was immediately gripped by the start of another, and she could not see the end of the series.

"Oh boss ... it feels so good ... I can't help ... again ... OHHHHHHH!" I got another wonderful shiver of pleasure from her as she came on my cock again. When it was done she spoke. "You are a very naughty man ... you are going to ... to pleasure me like ... oh fuckkk ... this all ... all the way back ... Oh AGAIN!"

"It seems that I will, you feel very good on my cock. Unless I get off."

"NO! You MUST NOT get off. You naughty man ... you spoil me ... for both man and machines ... working together ... on poor little Chinese pussy ... Oh Fuck Is GOOOODDD!"

She did not answer me again, she was doing this low moan as she was pretty much in a cycle of continuous pleasure. Every minute or so she would shiver and her pussy would squeeze me tight inside. Her abundant creme was flowing and foaming around my cock. To be honest, I was not sure if I could take the ride, avoiding my own climax and ending the good times, but Diego had told me it was different for guys and girls. I would be aroused the whole trip, but thanks to last night's anal sex I was good for the distance.

"Don't worry, I will not abandon your tight wonderful creaming pussy." My head had been on a swivel as I drove, and now I spotted another bit of wildlife for her. "Of course, that eagle might see you as a tasty treat and grab you up. They are smart birds."

For a moment she did not see where I was looking. "I may be small, but I am sure no bird..." Then she caught sight of the eagle. It looked huge, like it COULD carry her off. She said something in Chinese, sounded like an invocation to a higher power, as she tightened her hold at both ends. "... #&%$#$ ... OH NO! Hold me... it fucking could grab me!"

I suggested that choking me to death was bad, but she thought the eagle was worse. She held tight until it was out of sight.

We were headed one way, the eagle another, so that didn't take too long and I was glad to breathe again.

I did notice the encounter did not stop Li's series of orgasms on my cock. Damn, she felt so good cumming again and again. It was the best so far for both of us. Mighty exhausting for her, but in a good way.

About halfway back to the stockade I stopped when I saw some commotion at a tree off the the side. I told Li to sit still as I grabbed the rifle.

There was a young wolf about 30 yards away from the trail at the base of a tree. Up in the tree I could see a large raccoon. Both showed blood, they had been in a fight and there was a lot of blood on the tree so the coon had got the worse of it. The cycle was quiet, which was how we got so close without them seeing us and running away. Plus the wolf did not want to give up a meal it had paid blood for, and the coon was worried the wolf could somehow get him. Now the coon was treed and the wolf was hungry but would not leave.

Li was scared, she knew a wolf when she saw one. She figured there might be more around, but I knew that if there were they would be at the tree.

You know that old joke about when you see a bear/lion/tiger/whatever, that you don't have to outrun it, you just have to outrun the slowest guy? Well, raccoons are mean, dirty fighters, and I did not want the wolf to figure out we were not up a tree. He might follow us to the stockade just because we might be easier game. So I took out the rifle and shot the raccoon. I told Li not to move, but I felt how she jumped, inside, when I fired.

The coon dropped like a stone which surprised the wolf, he gave this comedic backward jump in surprise that was worth the price of admission. But his surprise and lack of understanding was not enough to move him off the meal.

"Bon appetit," I said to the the starved wolf, who tore into the meal that almost fell on him. You know, in good times or bad, I have never seen a wolf look up and ask "why me?" He was not going to follow us now. I drove on.

Li was not sure what happened, she did not like the gun but she trusted me. So I explained my logic. The coon was already dead, and with a meal the wolf would not be tempted by her sweet little skinny bottom - or her amazing perfume. She knew that was a joke, but also true, her musk was broadcasting very strong. Plus, if the cycle broke down or tipped over or whatever it would be a lot less funny.

In the light of day the pace was faster than driving out in the darkness; that pace seemed to work well for her but it was not too much for me. It took perhaps 10 minutes to get back to the stockade after the wolf, I opened the gate with the remote and then closed it again while I was still moving. I parked the cycle by our cabin. The ride, with its string of orgasms, totally exhausted poor little Li, she was barely aware when we stopped. Her body was too exhausted from the constant motor-driven pleasure to move so I picked her up and carried her into the cabin and into the bed.

She held out her arms, she so wanted me back inside to fill her pussy, she needed the closure after her string of orgasms. I don't argue, I did what we both wanted, embracing her, kissing her with passion as my cock reentered her pussy. She pressed her body against me so very tightly, she needed all she could get from me. Her pussy was so juicy I could not get any friction going and I started to worry. I shifted my angle, moving her hips to her side so I straddled one leg. She put her other leg over my hip, holding me tight. That worked, she was tighter at that angle with some friction, I got only a partial stroke but it was better. In moments she got off again, one last time. It was a biggie, she was moaning and crying and speaking Chinese, thanking her ancestors and mine. As she got off her pussy tightened up a great deal and suddenly I was out of control with the biggest, hardest, most draining climax of the date.

"Oh fill me boss lover man ... make me your fucking cum dump again ... I am so thanfu ... OH! IS BIG ONE!"