Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wives might have been different, they can see through the hair and such. But as a strict rule service girls and wives of the firm are never together at any event related to the law firm, so that issue was avoided. Wives must make appointments to see their husbands at the building; they are escorted when in the building and meetings occur in first floor meeting rooms to avoid uncomfortable encounters.

As we were about to leave, Crystal mentioned that she had heard something about a special service the Blank would soon offer, a special 'intimate dinner' for two to enjoy with special togetherness. I smiled and agreed that it sounded wonderful, but I said that I understood it was only for "stockholders, porno stars and drug lords" during this preview period. "Even if you have an Oscar or a Grammy you can't get in for that yet," I said. "Also, I have to wonder how many men can last through dessert."

Since the guys didn't know what was involved, Crystal would have to explain that last remark. She gave me a nod at how well-informed I was.

They took my response as a joke, although that was in fact the exact reason why we were here. The conditions were something they did not know so naturally they would wonder if it was true, and if so, how I knew.

As we walked away I wondered at Bill and Tom being together, they were 2 of the 3 best defense litigators at the firm and I often thought they were too good to stick around, because we did not do litigation, and a person in that line had to keep their hand in the game or lose the skill. If something was happening, I hoped they waited to pull their equity out until after I made my withdrawal. I would wait a month, then have Li and Resha give them a chance to talk when their pants and defenses were down.

We were ushered into the very private special dining room, our reservation was for a special service the Blank was planning to offer, something they called "the ultimate in intimate dining for two" which Crystal mentioned. One often thinks of strawberries and champagne with sex, but you know, that sounds more pedestrian than it does "ultimate." In this case it would be an entire meal served while we were joined in an act of sex.

Inside a private room we were met by our four servers (two man and two women, we each had one for food and a second to hold our drinks) plus a hostess to guide our very intimate meal.

The hostess explained the arrangements to Li who was astounded that such a service, a combination of base porn and fine dining, was possible in this city. The hostess explained that it was a new premium feature, it would be made available starting in July, but only to special clients: exclusive club members. We were getting an chance to try it during this pre-opening period based on my performance during my previous visit at the Blank with Samantha, while the room service staff watched. She did not have to say, but the meal was far more expensive than a room, and the rooms were among the most expensive in LA.

Essentially, we would be seated on intersecting semi-reclining abstract chairs. They intersecting in a way that allowed me to penetrate Li so we could enjoy each other intimately while we ate. An option for the room was some extra servers to stimulate us in different ways, but I declined that extra service, saying "my friend was quite enough for me."

There were actually two such rooms attached to the dining room. One was completely sealed, "for noisier clients." I had selected the room where the wall shared with the dining room did not go all the way to the ceiling, there was a two-foot gap at the top so the sounds from the dining room carried. It gave a daring "naked in public" feel to the experience.

I mentioned that we could skip this if she would prefer, but I could see it in Li's face, she wanted this, the whole magical fantasy trip. Long ago she had given up any embarrassment at showing up her pussy and all of her naked body entrances for intimate use while others watched; once while she was getting started she got airtight while two dozen guys were in the room watching, the audience paid $20 each for the privilege, while the 3 guys who put it to her paid $50 each for their hole shot. In this case others would actually serve her like a queen as she was impaled upon on her man. What could be a fucking better way to dine? What better way to show she was my man?

Li helped me undress, chasing off the hostess. I kept the belt and pistol purely out of habit; I had called ahead and they understood. Li made a comment about "armed, like a naked barbarian," and the hostess smiled at the movie reference, then hummed a few notes of the song from the opening credits for the movie that may have been made before her parents were born. (Hint: Anita Pallenberg as the Evil Tyrant.)

Once I was undressed I got on my reclining seat/bench, it was adjustable but the initial position was reclining at about a 45 degree angle. It was a lot like a reclining chair except it was narrow, and had no sides except at the torso. It was designed to allow a woman, on a second intersecting chair, to recline while impaled.

The woman's bench was suspended from above to give freedom of movement, it was a little like some sort of a science-fiction amusement ride. The bench supported the upper half of her body, then like an inverted "Y" the lower section split to support each of her legs. On each side were fittings somewhat like stirrups; they included slots that fit and held Li's extended heels so she was secure in her shoes, which were strapped on. The shoes and gravity were the only things keeping her on, a belt and shoulder straps were available because some idiot safety inspector said so, but we did not need them.

We opened the magnets on Li's dress but there was not need to remove it, the two halves of the dress hung from her shoulders but left her body free. We declined their lube (Cali choices of KY, natural and vegan varieties) as well as their manual assistance ("may I hold that up, sir?") for the "docking." Li had me hard as steel with her light touch after she undressed me, while she was lubricating very nicely. She was also still distended from earlier, the hostess smiled and nodded at Li's condition. She glanced at me and I nodded, I imagine that there were cases of the seating being cut short due to something premature, so they recommended "an appetizer" before arrival. Once Li got on her seat I used the controls, which were very smooth at configuring the arrangement of the two benches. Li eagerly held herself open as my cock was positioned by her entrance with care. The controls were sensitive enough that I could wiggle the tip of my cock against her clit using just the joystick, she barked out a laugh at the surprise and pleasure when I demonstrated. The cum retained from the afternoon tension table fuck, along with her juices, made entry as easy and as delightful as it could be when I lowered her pussy on to my cock. We were basically started in a cowgirl position except that instead of me being flat with her up straight we were each at roughly 45 degrees on the reclining benches, and the motors were bringing us together.

Once the actual penetration was achieved so smoothly and easily our audience of severs almost cheered at the graceful and successful entry, not all men were so facile with the controls or their own equipment. The look on Li's face as I penetrated her testified to our success, the staff's appreciative looks plus their "ooh's" and "ah's" went straight to Li's heart.

Li was honestly tickled pink at the arrangement. As soon as I was fully inside I flexed my cock. She replied by giving her pussy a firm squeeze that got away from her, she turned her head to the side and gave a low moan at a small climax which snuck up on her body with everyone watching. Everybody in the room knew what happened. Her moan of surprise turned to pure deep pleasure.

Li was frankly amazed at how turned on she was. We were in position so we enjoyed some delightful movement while the first course was arranged. I adjusted the angle between us, Li wanted us at something less than 90 degrees from each other, so I hit her good spot more directly, and she could watch my face better. I made a small adjustment and it was just what she was looking for so her clit was getting a bit more stimulation from the slightest movement, including just our breathing and, when we started eating, even our chewing.

While I controlled the position and angle, the woman who was impaled had the option of controlling motorized movement on her man's cock. Li used her legs instead of the motor, it took very little effort. Our hostess pointed out the controls Li had available, so she tried them just for feel. The control adjusted stroke and speed like some car wiper blades. We could just lay there while we were fucked on each other by the machine. Li was pleased to discover that option, and it would be handy later, but for now she wanted her legs to control our joining.

While we made final adjustments our servers and the hostess dispensed with their clothing. They were all attractive, and the information said they would be pleased to provide ANY service desired up to, but not including, penetration. Later I was asked if anything should be changed and I said that they didn't have to be completely nude, small waist aprons worn from the very start might be a better choice. The hotel eventually settled on an outfit that was inspired by Li's dress; they used the same designer, with male and female outfits executed in sheer white linen. There was a collar and an apron.

I gave Li her choice of servers and she selected the two male servers for herself; she was not insecure about me having two attractive women feed me. We traded off a few times during the meal. The servers were very good at being accommodating and contributing to the atmosphere but not presuming or intruding.

The meal was all fine cuisine done as finger food, with the hot items served on toothpicks. It was all from the restaurant kitchen so it was all 5-star quality. We had tenderloin and lobster bites, cold green beans that had a very intense flavor, tiny buttered croissants with fine ground asiago cheese mixed into the layers, and warm but firm cauliflower with a oriental-spicy seasoning that fit perfectly. Plates with the various selections were held by the servers while the hostess brought drinks, brought new dishes, and generally kept to meal going. They all pulled back when we took a moment to exercise our carnal hungers with a few up-and-down movements and verbal compliments I had to share about how attractive Li was.

Before dessert we decided to indulge our mutual pleasure. We tried using the machine to provide some movement, I was amazed that it made no noise and was so easy to adjust to the right speed and stroke. It was the perfect combination of fucking and masturbation using Li's wonderful tight pussy, which was abundantly lubricated and looked amazing. I could adjust it so the motion was not a simple linear movement, it had a little kink at each end. I had to get one of these for my playroom.

Li was noisier than the machinery, she rather liked getting fucked by my cock before an audience because it said how she was my very sexy woman. Plus, she was so relaxed laying there, the machine did all the work. She got her pussy contractions going in synch with the machine tempo and was able to let go and completely give herself to the pleasure when it came. She stretched, and made noises that sent shivers of erotic response through the serving staff, but was not loud enough to for the sounds to carry.

It was not sudden or rushed, it was very much a "nice and easy" climax that took a long time building until I simply gave up my climax to her hungry body, and she very completely enjoyed the sensation. Her moans were soft, but very sincere as I felt her pussy get a little wild inside with her contractions. I could have held out longer, but she was ready for me so I gave Li what she wanted.

I noticed how the serving staff got aroused with our show, the hostess actually had to touch herself at one point, and the guys were very clearly aroused. Well, we were two attractive people, that might not be the case with most of their customers who could afford the service.

They had some soft clothes in case we came apart, which seemed likely. But I retained enough tumescence to stay in Li and plug the hole for the rest of the meal.

After our climax it was time for dessert. We had a tray with these incredibly thin cookies with a dollop of ice cream enclosed in this wonderful thin shell of coffee-flavored "just short of bitter" dark chocolate. The ice creams included an intense vanilla flavored with a dollop of cream sherry liquor in the center, a strawberry that I swear tasted more like a strawberry than any fruit I had every had, an apricot-cinnamon flavor that was the essence of fresh apricot in ice cream form, and a carmel butterscotch that was an orgasm for the tongue. Each of the cookies were a perfect compliment to the ice cream. But most important, the ice cream was a perfect temperature, not a bit frozen, but still solid, so it melted in the mouth with a burst of flavor.

It was a wonderful meal by any standard, and considering the extras it was hard to imagine anything that could have been better. Of course the price was astronomical, but that was to be expected. During this prelude to the soft opening, it was by invitation only and the fee was waived for discerning customers who acted properly.

Before we uncoupled I handed her Li two strips of fabric, the same material as the dress but designed like garters that closed with a clasp. I indicated she should wear one around each thigh. I also signaled to the hostess that she should pay attention.

"They are for the inevitable drips running down the thigh. Some of what I gave you will run out. These will catch the bulk of it. You can set them high or low on your thigh, depending on what you want others to see as a statement of what you have been doing."

Li was astounded by the idea, it was another strong sign of public attachment to me as her man, which meant so much to her. She said that was a very naughty idea, and placed them just above her knee "to show off." A single drop of white fluid looked like milk was already running down her leg. There would be others, she was thrilled by it. Li called it the ultimate sign of male ownership, and she was so very glad to be owned in public.

Once we were out of the chairs Li insisted on dressing me. I refastened her two magnets.

The hostess thanked me for the thoughtful, and very naughty idea, they would have some in black and white for the convenience of future guests. I mentioned the dress designers name and said they might be part of the usual purchase. The hostess was invited to take credit for the idea to her bosses and the designer, who had not been able to figure out what I wanted garters for.

As I put on my hat I suggested to the hostess that a token of some sort, as symbolic recognition, might be an idea. But it had to be something secret, "or else everybody will want one, and you will have to fake it all day." Her eyes sparkled at the idea and I gave her permission to contact me about the service as she worked on the ideas I gave her. She touched her wedding ring and I nodded acknowledgment, this was about ideas, not a come-on.

When we left the hostess whispered a "thank you for making my day" and said maybe she should pay us.

On the way out we saw Crystal (one of the wives from earlier) standing in the lobby talking to a female actress I had seen with underdressed speaking roles in some big budget films. Crystal glanced at us then did a double take looking at Li's thighs, where there were now several streaks of white fluid plus the garters. She shot me a questioning glance but I just smiled. The actress took in the whole scene and whispered into Crystal's ear something that shocked and then amused her. Perhaps the actress knew about the exclusive service we had enjoyed, she might qualify as the guest of a porn star, male or female. (Two-ended toys were available for two women.) In any event I was going to hear about this at the office and the next social event.

Still, I was again pleased to see that Crystal did not recognize Li.

-

Chapter 18. 24-hours With Li - Wild Time

Wednesday May 28 and Thursday May 29

If the first act of this date was high-tech in my house, and the second act was high-style in the Blank, the third act in our date was the other end of both scales, something as primal as possible: sunrise in the wilderness.

I have an old friend named Diego, he is a lawyer in his sixties with an expensive hobby: flying bush planes. He used to spend summers in Alaska flying crazy folks into places without airports; that really did not make money but he did enough of that the rest of the year. The guy just liked to fly, plus it was beautiful country, so he made it work. These days his eyes are not as good, and his age is past the magic number, so he was stuck close to home. To help offset the cost of his hobby he rents out his weekend home in the mountains near LA. The place is difficult to get to by wheeled vehicle, you have to know the exact path and spend a half a day driving off-road, over hill and valley. The real trick is crossing the rivers at exactly the right places. He commutes in an STOL airplane but I had chartered a helicopter with his daughter Julie as the pilot. She would fly us both ways and give us privacy, she knew my requirements and my special plan; she was fine with all of it.

I had been to the compound before, and it was very nice. Diego had built three cabins and a hanger for four aircraft, all enclosed in a stockade built by the previous owner. That kept the bears and mountain lions out. (Diego has a fear of large mammals visiting at night; you may recall the state flag is mainly a bear, and we all know bears gotta eat.)

I should also mention that while Diego is not a die-hard survivalist, in California the words "San Andreas" should give everyone pause. Still, his "future ocean view estate" is well placed and stocked for when the big one comes, as it will.

After dinner it was a relatively short drive to the airport where our charter was waiting. As arranged, I pulled the Hummer into a hanger, the helicopter was waiting outside. We took a moment to change, switching from our fancy dinner duds to simple coveralls and rugged shoes. I had advised Li that this change was required so she was ready. She had never been in a helicopter, and she had never been in the wilderness where we were headed, but after her pseudo-celebrity walk and the totally decadent dinner, in a hotel that was a local legend before it opened, she was more than eager for whatever I had planned.

The helicopter ride was under an hour, we planned so it would still be daylight when we landed. Julie was able to give me a quick view of the area before she set down on the pad. She pointed to a trail that I would need tomorrow, before daylight; I had been there before but it was good to refresh my memory since we had the chance.

Li did not have a clue about what was coming, she was all wide-eyed panning across the scene that was too grand and primal to take in. She was also a little concerned about what she could not see; she had been to the zoo and knew there were no steel bars between the hungry animals and her bite-sized body.

I helped Julie tie down the copter and get the it into a hanger, that was our way out so we wanted to be prudent. Then we closed the stockade. Julie pointed me to a garage and gave me some keys. Then we went to our cabin and Julie went to hers.

As soon as we got inside Li wanted us to get naked. The temperature was dropping a bit outside as the sun went down, but inside the cabin it was plenty warm, warm enough that Li wanted to take some time to clean off the makeup and the wig. She did that first, then I joined her in the shower where I explained that I wanted her for a bedtime snack. She said yes (big surprise) but she wanted to return the favor.