Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday Abril and I would attend a social function for the law firm. She would sleep over at my mansion Friday night and might stay all weekend because she really likes to tease me at home. If my team snatched the guests on the way to work Friday while Abril was at her security post, there would be plenty of time to stash them in my safe house and do the apartment robbery. I could assure Tango that Abril would be out of the apartment from at least late Friday morning until Saturday afternoon.

Uncle Martin was not comfortable with that. As a military leader he liked drills, lots of drills, for practice. He suggested that Friday would serve as a practice run, with Tango 'testing' his floor excavation idea to be sure it worked. He asked me, was it really that hard to get Abril out of the apartment, say, next Tuesday? When the guests were at work? Doing anything Friday night was a problem because I had prior knowledge, and Abril knew it.

He made some good points so Friday would be a dry run, we would evaluate after. I had $50 million riding on Abril so it was better to over-prepare.

The plans were locked down late Tuesday night.

-

Wednesday Jun 4 and Thursday June 5

Strange Moves

Wednesday changed everything. Martha and the Greek left for work early! Plus they took their car! When I checked the GPS tracker data it showed they had gone to a bank that was two miles away, and was opposite direction from their jobs. This larger, older bank had a parking lot and safe deposit boxes. They spent enough time at the bank to open an account, or maybe get a safe deposit box.

I called Tango.

Thursday morning, when the same thing happened, Tango was in the bank. He saw the pair go to the safe deposit desk and access a medium-sized box. They took only a few moments to do their business. It was no leap to conclude that they were stealing gold coins from Abril's suitcase a handful at a time and stashing them in the bank. Since Abril could not count her coins without using a lot of time and space in the apartment, the gradual theft was unlikely to be discovered.

Thursday after leaving the bank the pair went to a military surplus store across the street and purchased two heavy duty backpacks. They were on camera for the purchase, it was a smoking gun. I adjusted Friday's schedule to start much earlier.

Thursday evening Abril told her guests that she would be with me Friday night until noon Saturday (we would attend Cynthia's graduation Saturday morning) and possibly until Sunday afternoon. As always, the announcement was a surprise.

I figured that the roommates moving up whatever they had planned to Friday morning was not an option. But then later Thursday night Martha and the Greek went for a walk. They NEVER did that. The pair returned two hours after their normal bedtime, so something was up. They knew Abril was working security Friday morning watching the video cameras. Saturday morning she would be with me, and the roomies didn't work, plus there was less traffic wherever they were headed, so I figured that was when they would take the gold and run. Saturday was better for us to grab them.

Still, we left Friday as a test run with everybody on the job. Martin was military so he had the "bloodless drills mean less blood in battle" philosophy.

-

Fast Draw

Friday June 6, 2008

Friday morning all was ready. I was on my computer watching the security cameras. My crew was in position: Tango in the janitor's room below April's closet where he would start the floor job, to make sure it would work. Qwit was in the big Ford F-350 a block north, and Captain in the Hummer a block south.

I saw Abril leave her apartment and report to work at the security office as usual. If our rabbits walked to work as usual, as we expected, they would leave in two hours. However, if they left early or drove someplace the alternate plan was to cause a traffic accident on the way to the bank, someplace well outside of 49 territory.

Abril's guests made the first move and were almost faster on the draw. Almost. They did not go to the bank like I expected.

Ten minutes after Abril left the apartment, but before she got to her security desk, Martha and the Greek left the apartment together. This was about an hour before they left Wednesday, and frankly I was not 100% ready. I guessed their new plan was to get out of the building after Abril left the apartment but before she had a chance to take over her post monitoring the camera feed, which was her job.

Before they left Tango heard them in the closet right above his head, they left the apartment from there. He called me. I spotted them on the garage camera with what looked like a plane ticket in Martha's purse. They each had the new backpacks and suitcases, plus they were moving slow, like they were lugging some weight. I said they were running with the gold.

I called an audible for my team. (I don't play that team sport myself, but I know the concept.)

I told my team the roomies actually had the gold and were running. My guys suddenly felt much better about what we were going to do, they felt "righteous" about it. This saved Tango the work of going up through the floor. But the downside was that they might not go to the bank. We had to catch them on the run without knowing where they were going.

They drove right past the the Ford truck, to the nearest expressway entrance, which was NOT the way to the bank. Qwit followed them and the big Hummer was not far behind. Tango exited the janitor's room on 6th floor, picked up a trio of loaded air guns in my apartment on 8th floor, and then took up the chase on his Kawasaki 250 street/dirt bike. My guys all had coms. With three vehicles my guys could set up a rotating tail as we tried to figure out their route.

They did not make it a mystery.

They made straight for the port of Long Beach, or possibly San Diego. But at this time on a weekday they had the traffic flow wrong; the expressway they picked moved at its usual Friday morning rush hour crawl. On the bike Tango easily caught up and kept them in sight. Qwit and Captain were able to exit to faster city streets, so they both got ahead and then let the station wagon catch up. The roomies drove into a crash scene shortly after they exited the expressway to Long Beach.

My guys moved into position for an accident and grabbed them.

The big Ford pickup was directly in front of the wagon when Qwit backed off the gas so they came up too close. Then Qwit slammed on the brakes and like magic the big H-1 Hummer was right next to the wagon so Martha had no place to go. The old station wagon hit the heavy-duty pickup hard. Tango was behind the wagon. When they all stopped Martha could not even open the driver's door because the Hummer was too close. The Greek had the passenger window open when Tango stepped up with three air pistols, all loaded with curare darts. The Greek caught one at point-blank range. Martha caught two darts just because she was really pissed.

On the police scanner I heard that some good citizen had called the accident in, he got some of the description partially right, but had all the plates wrong. This time of day the cops were ten minutes even if there were injuries. My guys did not wait for them.

Tango threw his bike in the bed of the Ford, jumped in the wagon and all three drove to a spot where my new guests could be bundled properly - an upper floor in a mall parking structure that did not have security cameras. (I have a list of such places - 49 sells camera packages.) The mall was not open yet, with no witnesses things could be sorted out. First the paralyzed bodies were strapped tight and locked to gurneys, then the gurneys were put in the back of the pickup (there was a cap) along with all their luggage from the wagon.

Qwit drove the pickup to the safe house - my "Fort" where I entertained Gracie so pleasurably. After parking in the concrete garage he hung a 24-hour IV (saline and drugs) for each in the back of the pickup, then went home.

Tango twisted a coolant hose in the wagon so it leaked, then rode his bike home. We would "discover" the car at our leisure.

Captain drove the Hummer to my mansion and rejoined his wife in bed, happily trying for a baby as the Patron ordered. They did not go to sleep for another hour.

By 8:30 in the morning the test-run-turned-quick-draw was all wrapped up neat. I wonder who won.

-

The fact that they had been running for Long Beach, not LAX, suggested a trip by boat, which in turn suggested an undocumented entry someplace. If they were going for a new identity that was actually a pretty good idea, except for the big problem of becoming fish bait. Good people do not do that type of business, and bad people would discover the gold, take the gold, do bad things to the bodies then kill them and use them for fish bait. Well, no use speculating, I would know the truth soon enough.

I made a quick trip to the Fort where Qwit and I moved the gurneys to the sub-basement, where we secured the prisoners in two soundproofed cells that were nothing like where I held Gracie. We kept them sleeping with an IV, and secured them with chains. They would be cranky when I woke them, but they would not suffer any long term damage - because they would not live long.

I was back at the apartment house before Abril's shift ended at 12:30. Since I was there she did not need to stop at her apartment. I walked her to my Chevy pickup and took her directly to the Casa, saving her the hassle of getting there herself. (I was breaking my own rules, but it was justified.) This also put her ahead of schedule so Abril was looking forward to an afternoon relaxing. I said she could skinny dip in the pool. Martin, his wife Sofia, and Zar we were the only others there. Abril loved to talk "real Spanish" with Martin's wife Sofia, who was raised in Spain. Abril also considered skinny dipping in my indoor pool a special privilege, so again, I was the nice guy. Martin and I sat in loungers watching beautiful naked women splash around and chat.

(Martin's #1 wife, Sophia, had been to Ibiza and other nude beaches in Europe so she thought nothing of showing her body to me and having her husband see Abril's body. Martin's #2 wife, Valeria, was raised in South America in a very conservative military family, so she was not as open to nudity.)

As I watched Abril I imagined how soon I would be fucking that gorgeous body, much sooner than she planned, because after grieving she would turn to me once she discovered the betrayal. I figured she would throw herself on my cock as soon as she saw the evidence.

This proves I don't have all the right answers about women, but you probably knew that. I need little reminders of my flaws, they present themselves so infrequently.

After the morning's success I put Martha and the Greek in the back of my mind. I planned the rest of the weekend for fun with Abril, and I was determined not to let anybody spoil it.

-

Chapter 25. Friday Night Social

Friday June 6

Getting Ready

Abril loved to tease me, and to her the best tease was getting me erect without contact. I sat by the pool in a lounging chair, catching up on my reading and watching her in the water. I had my swim suit on, while Abril was naked.

When Sophia left the pool - she got horny again so she dragged her husband off to bed for the third time since she woke up - Abril began playing around in the water and on an air mattress we had in the pool. The playing she did was with herself, with a special focus for me.

One of Abril's things is what we call "ottering" where she rolls sideways in the water, around and around, to show me her pussy and ass; she saw otters do the move and perfected it herself to tease me - it showed her butt and tits plus pussy in quick succession. Actually, once she knew I would not take advantage, she made a point of showing me her pussy and ass whenever she could. When she tired of that game she spent 15 minutes on the air mattress playing with herself, masturbating slowly to orgasm using a brightly colored dildo while keeping her crotch aimed a me. Such a tease!

I must say it was very entertaining so I did not read much. She appreciated how my swimwear tented - she considers it applause. I knew the teasing would continue until Abril discovered the theft. Then she would immerse herself into the security tapes. The pictures would leave no doubt.

Zar was available to me. Cynthia or Nia were a phone call away. But since the idea was to drive Abril into my arms, using one of the others to relieve what Abril considered "her erection" was not really a good option. After getting off with the toy Abril took a beauty nap, naked in my bed as another tease. Then it was time to get ready for the social. It was business so she was on time.

This social event had a special significance because the senior partners would take a first pass at the list of candidates they were considered for partnership in January. Ten names were on the list but at least 3 or 4 knew it was not their year, this was just a trial run. The recent loss of two partners (Ben and Chet - good riddance) added some frisson.

Tonight the senior partners were screening the potential new partners by focusing on the wives and those who would become wives. The question was, who could they get along with at a party, at a business meeting, and in bed? In a sense the dancing and conversation tonight would be the main audition for the future wife-exchange, stopping short of the bedroom door. As I learned during my date with Li, women who were wives of associates were sometimes allowed to demonstrate their bedroom skills early, giving their husbands a potential head-start on partnership.

For tonight Abril's hair and makeup needed extra special care, so Sophia was delighted to help her. They chattered in the old world Spanish they both loved. Abril had her own bedroom down the hall from me where the two of them would do all but the last step.

When all else was ready Abril walked to my bedroom for the final piece. She was perfectly make-up, wearing only her high heels. We spent a few moments praising her naked body in my mirrors. She looked great from every angle and I have great mirrors, so she took her time admiring herself.

"Their hands will be all over you tonight," I told her as we admired her flawless body. Her makeup and hair were outstanding. Even her pussy was perfectly made up, with a extra close razor shave and some bright red color on her labials. We did not expect anybody but me to see her pussy tonight, but knowing she looked good even there made her feel sexier, and that was the point. I had to praise how good she looked before she put on the dress. She knew I was sincere, I echoed Sophia who was always honest about such things. As I praised her I ran my fingertips lightly down her back - all the way down past the rosebud. After our shower together after the pool I had permission to touch her body anywhere. I used this privilege sparingly, and always as praise for her body. I had the touch and she shivered a little, it was a move she really liked because it was intimate contact, showing my desire, but I did no more.

"I know they will be all over me, with wives and partners watching. I can deal with some fun and games. Roman hands. They are not all repulsive you know, some are very nice. Real gentlemen."

The fact was they were all repulsive reptiles, some just had better camouflage; despite being a serial murderer before I was 13 and a drug dealer I felt morally superior to every last one of them. But I had to keep Abril's mood up so I didn't argue. That means I'm a liar too, a good one. I replied, "Yes, but who you dance with will not be your choice. The trial will be those who aren't gentlemen."

She had to agree. "Okay, it will be my first real trial. But you will see masterful work. I will smile, and be delightful, and charm them all by keeping my eye on the prize. Each of them looks like $3 million to me. You should remember that I have done more things while I was younger, naked and smiling as I was toyed with by more repulsive men, with my father knowing what I was doing. A few times he even saw me being used, when the con required it. Unlike those times, when I performed faultlessly, nobody will be pointing their guns or cocks at me tonight. I can keep focus."

I knew that was true. It was why I was 100% committed to Abril for this job. "I know, I have confidence in you. I'm just sorry it will be so hard. Mary Goodwin will have an easier night."

She had to laugh at that. Steve Goodwin was a good lawyer who should make partner. But Mary was, by far, the least attractive wife in the group. Unless she had some extra skills in the dark she might keep him from getting the promotion he deserved. He would not divorce her, he loved her plus her dad was a law professor who drafted their diabolical prenup.

Abril continued. "This is not charity, I can earn my cut of the money with pride and a smile. Some would crack, but not me."

Her father brought her up to take pride in ALL her work, and to keep an even keel about each con.

Abril's dress was a little black item with spaghetti straps. The straps were purely styling, they provided zero support for what was effectively a strapless cocktail sheath made of unlined silk. It fit her body perfectly, tight as a glove without being a sausage casing. It was so closely tailored that she could only wear it a few days a month. The final fitting had to include the specific shoes. When she had that dress on it felt she looked like there was nothing between the hand and the luxuriant underlying flesh.

To give it a look there was a velvet brocade with silver threads on the front, a downward V that started about 9 inches wide at the neckline. The brocade went to where the straps were attached, extending the line of the V further upward. The dress neckline was very low, revealing the top of the breasts, perhaps 60% of the way to the nipple. The straps arched over the upper curves of the breasts, highlighting and drawing the eye. The tip of the V was just above the navel, lending a look of height to the body and especially the distance from the navel down to the crotch. The front of the skirt flared slightly starting a inch below the top of her pussy slit, right on the edge between "Wow" and "To much." Her protruding pubic mound, with a hint of a cleft, was visible. The top brocade also gave the dress some stiffness in the center of the neckline so there was a gap at the cleavage; any dancing partner would be strongly tempted to look down her dress unobstructed. Abril wore no underwear or stockings, she would encourage glimpses of paradise.

In back the same type of brocade formed an upward V starting at the hemline and ending at a point just below where the thighs came together. The flare of the skirt was at the sides and front only, in back the brocade gave a stiffness so the dress accented her booty while extended downward all the way to the hem. Honestly it called obscene attention to her ass, practically screaming doggie-position sex. The fit of the fabric around her bottom was tailored praise executed in tight silk, the treatment would tell every woman there that Abril had the best booty at the ball, she was the woman every man desired to see naked, on all fours in his bed, smiling an invitation over her shoulder.

From any angle the dress was right on the edge of obscene for an event like this, it really could not be worn in the light of day. Most women could not hope to pull it off, even those with the body lacked the confidence.

The only seam was a zipper that started under the left arm and ran down to the hemline. This zipped down, from the top in her armpit. The zipper was very tiny and was hidden in the seam.

If she was careful Abril could open the zipper from the hemline to the hip, but it was better to have somebody else do it. To put on the dress she required help from somebody to start the zipper in her underarm. Abril had to extend both her arms over her head for the zipper to go past her ribs.