Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alas, I fear that you are correct that she is the best. And I do love her. But if you need a backup, I would hope you keep me in mind."

"That is why you were there tonight, call it a first test and you passed with flying colors. But that was only one aspect of the game, so I can't say more than 'good job' to you."

"I understand... that is better than I hoped."

"I may have another job in mind for you. Something that would take time and involve some hardship. A job elsewhere with... my family."

She gave a little gasp at that. "Pick me, please? Let me prove I can be all you need. I am ready for a challenge, and I suspect that college is not going to do it. You named me Sin-Sin when I proved myself while life was in the balance. I can surprise you. Let me."

"I might. Listen, after the Abril thing gets settled, if I had you at my place for a couple of days what would you want to do? Hypothetically."

I expected her to talk about the Blank or dancing or dining, but she surprised me. There was no hesitation. "You have a room full of very naughty toys. I could be very happy giving my body to you, and anyone else you wished, on all of them. That blindfold idea - well it was my imagination talking. Fuck, serving you that way... every way... any way... it is what I dream about... I convinced Zar to let me look around for about 15 minutes in the playroom, memorizing and dreaming, before you got there tonight."

"I am surprised you could convince Zar to do anything."

"Yeah, well, I like her too."

I pulled up at Ernie's house. I knew the truck for Pammie was loaded up in the garage, and would be leaving in 90 minutes. I was enough time for the sisters to connect for spending a summer apart. Then Pammie was bound North. It was possible that Cynthia was headed much farther south. We would see.

Cynthia took a some time before she got out of the car. It was dark, and she wore clothing that allowed easy access to everything, plus she confessed that she really could not get enough of me. "Not seeing you will be hard the next few days... could you make it up to me a little more right now?"

So I did. I enjoyed her body a bit more, telling her with my kisses and my probing fingers how she had done great for me tonight.

I may have suggested that I might come over some time during the week also. She was not the only one who needed a breather from Abril.

-

As I pulled away from Ernie's mansion I needed to turn my head around, to get to a darker place. It was time for me to go back to work at the fort. Rats needed feeding.

1...5678910