Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With school over Cynthia was ready the sleep all day at her apartment - unless I invited her back to the mansion for anything. In fact, when I kissed Cynthia on the cheek, she looked at Abril and whispered about maybe having a "double header at the mansion" as a graduation present. Still, I had other plans, and I knew Pammie wanted time with her sister. I said "rain check?" They were all good with that.

Belen mentioned that Pammie was packing her stuff, and would be leaving with her Father on Wednesday. Belen said it as if she was going with them, but I knew she was actually hoping to visit me while her husband was gone. Ernie was okay with it. I said that sounded like a serious duty for a Prince.

-

Chapter 26. Criminal Evidence

June 7 Noon

After the graduation ceremony I took Abril to the apartment building instead of the mansion, it was her choice. Just before we arrived she mentioned her "Greek" had hinted at a surprise coming on Sunday, and because of her nature Abril could not wait.

To counter what was coming I mentioned that she had been fantastic last night at the social. I also said her teasing was getting to be too much for me, which was what she liked to hear, but she also knew it was true. It was around Noon when I got Abril there and we went to our rooms.

She was in my apartment five minutes later, frantic and sobbing that her gold was stolen and her dear friends were both kidnapped and might be tortured at that moment.

I said nothing like this had ever happened in the building, I hit a silent alarm and called the security staff for "all hands on deck" to find out what happened ASAP. I also put our strike teams on alert, to pursue any lead we might uncover.

Our security guys found things quickly, I got an initial report in less than 10 minutes. The pictures did not leave much doubt, it was so much better than anything I considered staging.

After a half hour I got Abril calmed down to a level where she could stand to look at the tapes, the boys had pieced together the whole sequence quickly. She saw herself leave the room for work Friday morning. Then a few minutes later she saw her friends leave under their own power with heavy loads. The timing and the heavy backpacks said enough. That was when the bitch named REALITY connected with a combo of a gut punch and a kick in the teeth, causing Abril to fall to the floor sobbing. I was there to hold her, I let her cry into my expensive shirt. When she recovered she also watched them every step to the garage, and as the car left moments later. Martha almost ran down a kid in her hurry to leave the garage. Abril acknowledged that in both the hallways and the garage they were moving briskly, on their own and were encumbered with heavy loads. It wasn't the garbage or laundry, they had her family's gold in those backpacks.

Abril's mood went to murderous, and a little irrational.

By the middle of the afternoon my guys had checked the tapes (actually computer files on a server, but they would always be called "tapes") for tampering and the like. My guys knew what to look for. Abril was now on track and settled down looking at knives. I called Sam and she sent one of her people over, a guy named Rex who was borderline elite at file structure stuff. He dove into the project, working with my computer staff, explaining each step of his magic as he worked the security server. I insisted that they work together, watching each other and being 100% open so nobody could tamper with the evidence.

I made one thing clear. "This is a death penalty case. You are gathering evidence. Make no mistakes."

Maybe Rex thought I was being dramatic, he was a nerd and this was his first trip to a gang hangout. My guys explained the facts of life and death to him. There would be no cops, we were very efficient at disposing of bodies. If he didn't like that he should leave now, it was a one-time offer.

In fact Rex was pre-disposed to join the gang - it was why Sam had him on duty - so he saw this as his way in. It was not that simple, but this case was a good start. I put Tina on him, she was a triple threat: computer skills, bedroom skills, and a very good eye.

Later that day, with my permission, my guys explained to Rex that the roommates would be caught. They would not survive long. But first, very bad things would happen to them because of what they did to Abril. Finding a pack of mad, hungry dogs was a quicker, less painful end than what I would give them.

Abril was ready to take a gun and shoot them on sight, but she knew she would regret not investigating. "We can kill them after," I whispered to Abril. "Even if they are in jail you know I will reach them, there is always a guard for sale cheap and criminals eager for spare change." She was good with that.

-

Chapter 27. Amy's Special At The Blank

(Note: the times lines for this chapter and the next two are intertwined. However, given their different temperaments, I have compartmentalized what occurred for each string of events. I suspect that will make it easier to enjoy. This chapter features the series of related pleasant events Saturday night, Sunday night and Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning June 7, 8, 10 and 11. The next chapter involves evidence obtained from a computer, and Chapter 29 deals with grimmer times when some questions are put to Abril's former roommates.)

-

Party Report And Indecent Proposal

June 7, Saturday

Late Saturday evening I called Joe Pope just to find out how the Friday evening evaluations went, and get a quick read on how Abril was perceived at the party. The firm's rules said that any problems about me had to be brought to him in a timely manner, it was part of our due process. For Abril it was all "two thumbs up" from the 16 senior partners who had danced with or talked to her. Joe said that after the 11th dance, other things were pointing up as well, including some older things that normally required drugs to work - two partners claimed that for the first time in more than a year, Viagra was not needed, they just hummed "Whiter Shade Of Pale."

"I do not need the details of who said that," I said.

Joe laughed. "The point is, you would be made a partner today if the brief was done and you were married."

"I I expect to cover both issues in the next three months."

He continued, stressing that was the opinion BEFORE the last dance. "After watching that dance some partners had talked of speeding up the process, waiving a requirement or two. They mentioned being short handed."

That seemed confusing to me. "How does being short handed at the senior level tie into promoting me from associate?"

"There is a movement, almost an assumption, that you will skip a step and be promoted to senior partner." I must say, that surprised me, but he kept going. "There is briefly talk of making you CTO despite your objections. Judge Stern shut that down fast. He was convincing, which then started talk of bringing Sam into the firm on a more formal basis. Frankly, the question now is not 'if' but 'how.' Somebody suggested dual partnerships, consisting of an operating firm with Sam as a partner doing computer operations, and then a law firm that produced opinions but would stay strictly in the law business with all the protections thereto. It is something to think about. You know a similar system is used for the service girls, who are technically contracted to the law firm as models by an offshore corporation. The thought is the operations firm could also pick up the cars, the building with staff, investing services, all the incidental not-law business, freeing partners for just law work. They would be 100% productive that way. Barnes is always thinking of getting more out of them."

Did he really say investing services? This was better than I had hoped.

Joe continued. "The idea is that Sam would work for-or-with a senior partner but would handle day-to-day operations. This is still kind of fuzzy, it all comes from that one dance and the talk is getting out of hand, so we tabled it until the July business meeting."

The senior partners - without wives or junior partners - took a retreat in mid-July to discuss things. That was when Tango was getting married and a bunch of us were going to South America.

I guess that when two hot ladies dance they both look good and that stimulates the grey cells.

I noted that Sam was not married so she might not be eligible for the wife exchange. Joe came back by saying the partners were inclined to make a special exception - they wrote the rules, so they could change them in the name of equal rights for women.

There was something else Joe was not telling me, maybe something he could not tell me. But I did not stress, I would talk to my two spies instead.

Then I asked how his "late evening" went. His wife-exchange bedmate was "Bunny" Lee, the wife of junior partner "Buzz" Lee. Buzz was now #1 for promotion from junior partner to senior partner this coming year. I did not realized it before, but senior partners made their choices of overnight companions before the social event started, it kept things friendlier and more date-like. Bunny was an attractive brunette with short hair, about 5 foot 6 with a muscular build. She was the firm's woman's tennis and golf champion, and while she was all woman she did not mind playing mixed doubles in the bedroom. Sometimes there was an extra female at the end of the evening, such as when Frank Church brought both his daughters. Bunny always packed a strap-on to lead off round two with some inspiration and made sure everybody had a good time.

During the dancing Sam expressed an interest to Joe. He explained that he already had lined up Bunny, but Sam was okay with that, she could be "very open and friendly" for both of them. She also said she knew that he had two women in his bed at home, so "why skimp tonight?" He decided to take her up on the suggestion.

Bunny was more than willing, she had heard stories, but when she saw the last dance she was almost drooling. Everybody got licked good, Joe blew a facial and Sam cleaned Bunny up, making her a friend for life. Sam did not have the hard body figure many of the younger women sported, but she was interesting, and as she undressed her revealed tats, piercings, and scars (both regular and elective) drew a good deal of interest from both Joe and Bunny. They spent a lot of time going over Sam's body, "giving lip service" to her body art.

From the start Sam made it clear that her ass was "in play." Anal play is usually out-of-bounds for the wife exchanges, so it counted as a rare treat. In the first round Joe and Sam double teamed Bunny, then after she got off Joe enjoyed Sam's ass (with a rubber) and said her ass was the best he had ever had. The second round started with Bunny using the strap-on to pleasure Sam, both vaginally and then taking her turn doing her ass. Seeing Sam get off anally while Bunny worked her toy would "raise anybody" to another shot. In his case Joe was moved to join Bunny in giving Sam a rousing DP that was enjoyed by all. There was plenty more after that.

"The evening was fantastic. Sam may not be the hottest looking young woman under the lights, but when the lights are low she is so hot she fucking glows in the dark. I got off five fucking times before I was done. I have not done that since I was 21. Heck, on Amy's first night with us I only gave up my cum four times. Bunny also had a real good time, maybe her best ever. Sam knows how to please, and Bunny pleased her in return. It was 3:30 Saturday afternoon when I drove Bunny home, we went way past checkout time. We only stopped because Sam wanted to get to work where a minor issue had come up - as soon as her people called she was all business. That woman is a treasure, a real keeper for the firm. I would make her a partner if I could."

(The call he mentioned was the call I made to Sam about Abril's missing gold.)

"I heard Barnes say Sam was expensive," I said. He didn't, but it sounded like him.

"The old support firm cost us plenty and we got screwed, so clearly pricing is not the main issue. Quality is what counts, and Sam knows her stuff. Plus, since we can't make her a partner, her firm's premium is still less than what we would have to pay a lawyer as CTO. Some of our guys need that explained to them. We come out ahead, and that always works."

Joe took the liberty about conferring with some other senior partners about Sam, both reporting a G-rated version of his own experience (Bunny would broadcast her XXX version on the girl-to-girl network so it would spread like wildfire) and looking for any issues they saw. Nobody had a problem with Sam having an office in the building, seeing the service girls, and having "special provisions" for using those girls longer than the men. Judge Stern was Sam's greatest advocate, Barnes was also strongly in favor of her. Even Huttle, who had become more stingy and sullen of late as his retirement approached, was terrified by the auction and supported paying Sam whatever was reasonable.

(Huttle had brought in Larry with his two secret allies specifically to undercut Barnes as General Manager after Barnes saved the firm. When that went sour he took it badly and he might choose to opt out earlier than planned, opening another senior partner slot. Or he might be pushed out in November.)

The one concern expressed was that Sam NOT be sexually available to any lawyers while she was in the building, or for love affairs (since they were all married or about to be). Contract closings and social occasions were exceptions, because these were transparent to the other partners, just like the wife exchanges and business contracts. (The "add a third" arrangement for wife-exchanges was widely endorsed.) But Judge Stern had insisted that past experience showed how non-transparency led to crossing ethical lines and that could lead to terrible problems in this critical area. "The dark web was a dangerous place with nameless, faceless desi criminals about..." Joe said the Judge rambled a bit after that. Joe had never seen the Judge so upset and off-kilter.

Near the end of the talk Joe agreed it had been a good night for all concerns, better than expected. There were issues with some of the other candidates, for instance the Goodwin woman was baited and ruffled some feathers, but they would be resolved by the mentors.

He also said that he, his wife Vi and Amy were going to the gun club Sunday to see what type of "canon" I carried. (Vi was a better shot than me, she had earned a marksman rating and several shooting awards during her military service in Indonesia.) I mentioned that my gun had a kick. Joe carried a super-easy-to-conceal little .32 Beretta Tomcat Titanium and there really was no comparison.

I did mention the Glock 20 was the full size companion to the 29, and that I had it in my shoulder rig. It really was a better fit for a large hand; if possible he should try the larger gun before the 29. The women did not have much choice, the 20 was too big for small hands.

As the last thing before he hung up Joe dropped a bombshell on me; he said that Amy had wondered about a date with me. I was surprised, but he stressed that, Amy was specifically not his wife, and she retained various rights. Because she was part of the wife exchange, she had limits for things. Like the regular wives, she could date married partners and married associates. But she fit a "non-wife" loophole Barnes created for his biological daughter; because she was not a wife she could also date me. We had talked about partner wives having different types of social dates, like dining or movies. Well, Amy wanted to play that card... if I was interested.

Then Joe clarified, Amy really wanted a date with me at the Blank. She had heard about me being there, as a stockholder it was open to me before the public opening. Bill Upton and Tom Harding, the only other firm lawyers to go there had been admitted on a one-night pass. Amy dared to want more, if it was possible, Amy wondered about the "special private" meal at the Blank, which nobody at the firm had experienced yet, as far as anyone knew. Five wives had already been in the dining room (the others went with relatives or social contacts), but Amy wanted to be the first in the special, where the dinning partner is a greater part of the experience.

I had to ask, "Do you know what that means in terms of..."

Joe cut me off. "Yes, I understand that it crosses a line in terms of... dress code and the seating arrangements. I have no objection. Actually, putting cards on the table, Amy's first priority is to end the date with you as we suspect Abril does, she wants to try you in bed. Second priority is the Blank, I can't get her in for at least 6 weeks. Third priority is bragging rights about the special meal; as you know others have already enjoyed the main room. Women have their priorities. I don't object to any of it, you and Abril will be in the wife exchange soon and I have a priority claim before January. I'm looking forward to that. On this, if you want to pass... Amy will get another ambition soon enough."

I had never had a man pimp his wife to me before, even if she was a #2 wife.

"Tell her I will make a call, seating is very limited, because they only have one couple a night. Also, I don't have unlimited free time, my boss at work is an SOB."

My boss barked a laugh at the SOB comment. "Only one seating a night? I did not know that. Well, she will be waiting for your call either way. Talk to you again."

-

I called the Blank and asked about the special. After talking business (49 sold them the highest quality party drugs) George said they were booked up all this week except for Tuesday so I said for them to pencil me in. George asked, "Which young lady might we expect, the interesting one we have on film or the very charming Oriental?"

"There is a third woman, an actress I know. I am just a meal ticket for this."

"Just a meal ticket? Some nights I wish I could trade places with you. Will you also want a room for the night?"

"George, you know that the room service breakfast is the best I have ever had, my heart aches for the waffles. But I fear this lady must be returned to her husband and I will have a couple needing my overnight attentions, so I must, regretfully, decline."

"Hmmm... you know, 'returned to her husband' does not sound like you." I let that slide.

It was all true, more's the pity. They do have such a good breakfast, the waffles... well, maybe another time.

George was also sorry, but he understood. It was too bad the waffles didn't keep, but that kept the value up.

-

Making The Date

June 8 Sunday

Sunday night I called Amy about dinner for Tuesday. She was very receptive, the phone practically glowed as she cooed with pleasure. Right off she covered the main issue. "Look, you probably think of me as a second wife for Joe. It doesn't quite work that way, although I do love both of them. Maybe a better perspective is to think of me as an orphaned stepdaughter from a previous marriage with no blood between us, who now sleeps with both of my new not quite step-parents because we all discovered, on a lost weekend, that we like it. But I am free to do other things, safe things, with the right people. Really fun overnight things, if you catch my drift. Okay?"

"Yes, okay, I can see that. Thanks, it makes it easier." It didn't really, because I did catch the key.

Still, it was a much more attractive image than I was thinking of. Church, for instance, screwed both the inbred daughters that he brought to the wife exchange. Even if they were hot it was still off-putting even for me to dance with them, as I had Friday night.

Next we skated around what was involved with the meal. I mentioned hearing about nudity for the servers, who would also help in other ways. She knew more, I gather Amy heard the details from one of the servers who had a part in a TV show with her. Plus there was Crystal and Alisa, the other wives who had seen me last time and had told all the other women about my exotic date. Crystal, especially, could not get over Li's garters, or rather her legs above the garters, afterward.

1...34567...10