Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy hinted that the ideal was "an early dinner to start a late night? I am no shy virgin you know." Also, she surprised me by saying that she was comfortable in a "crowded bed." She was clearly thinking Abril, but for some reason Cynthia popped into my mind.

I mentioned that Abril had suffered a loss over the weekend so she would be with her family, but I might have a houseguest. A young, friendly female houseguest. It was not definite.

Amy was intrigued and not the slightest bit deterred. "Legal?" she asked.

"Yes, actually... I opened her up myself."

"Oh my, that sounds exciting. I didn't know you did things like that, especially with your lady being as... well, Abril seems a little hot blooded? Most folks save the drama for a little later in the relationship. Is this houseguest... flexible?"

"I don't think this young lady qualifies as drama for Abril. Actually, my family has known the girl and her family for a long time, but in terms of crossing that line... Abril personally brought her to my bed not long ago for her first... We share..."

"Oh my, so she is flexible! That does sound interesting."

I again cautioned that my houseguest was not a sure thing. Amy was fine, her main interests were me and the meal. We arranged the pickup time. Amy clarified that she would be at her sister's place in Hollywood, which reduced the drive time, but would want to be dropped off at Joe's house before sunrise.

-

Reinforcements

Next I called Cynthia on her cell. She knew all about Abril and the missing gold, and how I was involved, she was actually thinking I might want her for a mission.

I said this was something else entirely, then I asked her about the idea of joining me and another woman for the second half of a twi-night double-header Tuesday. I used baseball terms: pinch hitter, relief pitcher, cleanup, etc. She laughed and said I was being silly but I could tell she liked the humor and was not put off by the implications. In fact she was very interested. Most young women would see such an offer as a negative, but to Cynthia the suggestion implied that I thought she could play an adult with another adult without getting crazy. She said she was up for whatever was on the menu.

I said it may be nothing, but it was work related, and normally I would think of Abril. She understood such things, her dad did not play those games, but then he was an accountant. She figured all lawyers played pervy games. I discussed contingencies and said that Zar would pick her up. I would get Cynthia to her folks house before sunrise Wednesday, as I knew Pammie was leaving in the morning. At the request of her folks Cynthia said she would be alone at the home for a couple of days after that. Could I drop in?

I said I might get there one day, among my other business. I would let her know.

Cynthia assumed both her parents were going with Pammie on the trip to move her up north for the summer. In fact, Ernie was making it a father-daughter bonding trip while Belen was going to be my houseguest/bedwarmer for a few nights.

-

Dinner Undressed At The Blank

June 10 Tuesday

I pulled up at Amy's Hollywood house in the Porsche, it really was the only choice for our date. Amy requested that I honk once and wait, there was something about a sister. Amy keeps the place where her her sister lives full-time and takes care of the property. Amy is there one or two nights a month for various reasons, mostly related to location for work and the terrible hours she has when she has a part; it is a much better commute for her.

Amy wore a tiny reddish-magenta satin cocktail dress, low cut with spaghetti straps, a much lower cut in back so it flashed sideboob, with an asymmetrical hem that was dangerously high on one side. The stylish cut is what made it acceptable. Then there was the footwear, some red boots that went above the knees. They were laced so they looked impossible to remove. The boots had cutouts on the inside and outside down to the feet, so they were cool and actually showed more flesh than material. Also, the boot color was a perfect match for the dress, it was amazing the way the leather boots and the satin dress were the same shade. It was frankly an amazing outfit and Amy looked great in it. "It helps to know the costume designers with the Oscars and Emmys on their mantles," she said.

She opened her matching purse to show she had two garters that matched the dress. "A friend mentioned I should have these along, but she would not say why."

I guess my idea had caught on. "It depends on your underwear... some girls don't wear any, so for after..."

It took her a moment but could not figure out what I meant, so I continued. "Also if the unmentionables are not up to the task..." I said. She still looked confused. "Absorbent?"

She got it then, and gave a look of shock at the idea. Well, she was an actress with a morals clause in her contracts. Amy was also the type of girl who would never think of being in public without panties, I was guessing she wore a thong that matched the dress.

Once she had it she said, "Oh my... that is bad in so many ways... advertising... but I guess it makes sense too, if you are naughty enough... Come to think of it, making the reservation is naughty enough. It pretty much requires what comes after. What have you gotten me into?"

"As I recall, this was your idea."

"You are right, I will bear the shame of it all. Hmmm... what name shall I give the press?"

"I always use a fake name for the X-rated stuff. You are down on the reservation as Miss Crimson."

Amy had a delightful laugh. "Good clue, maybe I can still run for Governor some day."

At Joe's suggestion I was dressed in black slacks, a white shirt and a light black satin jacket. Like a Klieg light my outfit drew attention while allowing Amy to be seen shining. She would anyway, she knew a LOT of folks in front of, and behind the cameras. She was not going to get her name in concrete on Hollywood Boulevard, but I'm betting she was on a first name basis with more folks than any of those that did.

During the drive Amy made it a point to talk about the wife-exchange conventions she told Abril about on Friday. "The basic rule is that anywhere we might be seen, they have to be followed. That means no lip kissing at the Blank. But in private they go out the window... so I will look for hot kisses, both giving and getting... at both ends, if you are so moved."

"The Service Girl association doesn't bother you?"

"Some of those dears are hard working saints, to put up with some of the men. So no, I expect to find we are both very friendly... you should put Joe out of your mind."

At the Blank I parked in the same spot as last time, it was reserved. If that was systematic I am not sure it was a good idea, I would have a word with George. Getting out of the low vehicle I noticed I was correct about Amy's tiny undergarment, it was the barest whisper of fabric, a string around the waist and exactly enough to cover what was needed. Her practiced exit showed a lot of leg to anybody watching (several were) while using the short hem on one side to give me a special preview - I could see almost to her hip bone with only the thinest thread of red in the way.

I figured that on a Tuesday there would be nobody there, but actually more people than last time. Another business was using the same elevator and entrance which made it busier than expected. Blank's main entrance was not finished yet. It turned out most of the crowd was there for some film gathering "at Blank" rather than "in Blank."

Amy read the crowd, she picked out five people and concluded it must be a "wrap dinner" for the latest Willis film, maybe "Surrogates?" She made a joke about Willis playing a cyborg of some sort, except he wasn't, except he was. "Or is it the other way around? I'm not sure, not that it matters. It isn't a real 'wrap' either, just a chance to squeeze some marketing money from new investors. The second lead female, the third lead male, a few extras who are all thrilled will make nice with investors who are paying for marketing the film because the studio has seen the mess they filmed and decided to cut their losses. No surprise given the premise. That is Hollywood!"

On the way in and as we moved through the shared lobby Amy made sure she was noticed by more than a couple of people, some of which I recognized but none I needed to meet. Two 49 were present, direct marketing or party drugs. Once we were in the Blank dining room there were fewer tables, set farther apart, than the last time, making it seem more crowded than it was. Clever. We were shown to our reserved room, similar to the one I had before but without the crowd noise - or the ability for the dining crowd to hear us. I had been confident about professional Li holding any noises in, but with Amy I did not have any direct experience so I had made our reservation for the room that was soundproofed.

This time all the servers were female, dressed in short white sleeveless unisex outfits. The outfits and the makeup contributed to the sexual atmosphere but were not explicitly sexy themselves, it was a subtle touch that seemed appropriate to me. The hostess was the same as last time, she greeted my by name and said it was nice to see me again. The way she said it, and how her eyes moved when she spoke, suggested that by now she had seen my performance with Sam in addition to my meal with Li. (There was a "discretion" menu on the reservation web page, I left it unchecked so she could "know me" from past visits.)

When the door was closed the hostess touched the top button of her dress, silently asking if I wanted her and/or the servers naked, which was an option. But she knew that I was not a fan of that, and I knew she agreed with me. I said the outfits were quite suitable, making it clear that they could stay on, and asked if she designed them. She allowed that she had made some suggestions.

Noticing one of the servers, I thought I saw a family resemblance. I asked with a glance and the hostess nodded. "Sister," she said in a whisper. "I was sure, your name tonight, there would be no..."

"She lovely, and very clever I am sure. George has found such good people." She blushed at the compliment to her friend, maybe she was closer to George that just their professional relationship.

Before that exchange Amy had not been sure about whether of not I had actually enjoyed this service. But with the intimate body language now she was sure. She was about to say something - perhaps asking who my date was, like everybody else wanted to know - when the sci-fi-sexy seating equipment designed for an obvious purpose caught her eye; that kind of blanked her train of thought.

"I had heard of this, I even saw some early sketches, but I could not really believe they would actually do it. How simple, elegant, and completely naughty." She turned to the hostess. "You must meet the most interesting people!"

"Well, to be honest, we have not had that many seatings, we are very careful and selective about this service. With the exception of staff and investors, Dr. Grey is our first returning client. He made some very thoughtful suggestions, some of a personal nature, to improve our service."

"I wonder who he was with that time," Amy mused, fishing. The hostess smiled but nobody took the bait.

It was time for us to get undressed for dinner. They hostess would undress us if we wanted, but Amy was not having any of that, she announced to all that she had craved stripping my clothing off for some time. Now that she had an invitation for a mutual play she was not passing it up.

I have had my share of women, maybe I had enjoyed several lifetime shares, but this felt strange. Amy was, in my mind, a married woman, the bed-companion of a friend. She even wore the rings. I had known her for two years but had spoken to her for less than an hour in that time. It was always warm, friendly, but superficial things. Our lips never touched. Yet now she was going to undress me and mount my cock, for our first time, before this group of strangers. It also struck me that later, after I dropped her off, Joe or Vi or both might enjoy her body, they might even eat my cream pie before Amy cleaned herself; I knew some men were like that.

Honestly, I was not sure how I felt about the whole thing.

Amy started to take my jacket and continued from there. Her movements were perfect, economical with no fumbling or foolishness. Well, she had done the same on screen to some big stars while reciting corny lines. When she had my shirt off the script changed from Doris Day to Marilyn Chambers. After getting her fill of handling my bare chest she crouched down in front of me so her head was at my waist level, and her facial expression became markedly hungrier and naughtier. She undid my waist button and prepared to open the zipper. But first, there were more lines, an ad-lib.

"You know, some people have speculated boxers or briefs, but I'm thinking the answer is 'none of the above.' Am I right?" Amy started to lower my zipper. "Oh joy, yes! Plus, the manscape is clear-cut. Guess who gets an extra late-night desert later," she said, licking her lips as she lowered my pants. "I have been waiting a long time for this." My cock was directly in front of her face, and in moments several people watched as it went from 60% to about 95% hard. Amy giggled, in a very 'look what I get' way.

All I had left were shoes, socks, and a fabric belt holding my gun. I had planned for that, wearing the rig under my untucked shirt. Amy had recognized the gunbelt and left it alone.

"It sounds like this is a first date," the hostess said.

"Not exactly," I replied, trying to reassert myself with dignity while my slacks were around my ankles. "We have both been anticipating the inevitable for some time. I just didn't expect it quite this soon, or with this type of privacy." I turned to Amy. "Does this work for you?"

Amy did not take her eyes off my cock as she removed my slacks, folded them, and put them on the chair. "Oh yes. I am on pins and needles to make our... connection."

"Your turn," I said. She stood up and turned around. The simple movement of her shoulders said clearly, "undress me please." She was a very good actress.

I wanted to be sure of the technique. "The top of the zipper? Please?"Amy said. The tiny zipper pull was well-hidden even if I knew where it had to be. The zipper started more than halfway down her back and went to the start of her crease in back. Her panties did not rise that high, so I could not help touching her bare flesh. Maybe there was more contact than was required. Amy shivered and moaned with pleasure. I wondered what was next, the skirt portion of the dress did not seem like something one pulled off like slacks. She explained. "Left hip? Gentle, feel for the edge, it is velcro."

I was touching her again in a way that she had planned. I found what was needed, a small tab of fabric I could carefully pull open. That unwound the skirt part of the dress around the back of her body, going from the hip to the point in her back past where the zipper made a opening. There was a slight overlap between the two parts of the back of the skirt, but beyond the zipper and the velcro, that was it. Just that easy the dress was open wide in back and free of her body. She shrugged the straps off her shoulders then a server took it and hung it on a hanger. Now all she had was just the really tiny abstract of a thong and her over-the-knee cutout boots. Still, she was an actress, so she showed no hint of modesty or discomfort as she turned to me.

"You did not put that on yourself, did you?" I asked.

"My sister helped... I'm not sure what she thought, probably something naughty but still falling short of the mark. She gets her thrills second hand, plus she writes porn and publishes online. She is very successful. She saw my thong and she saw your car, so I bet she is typing one-handed right now."

The front of her thong was a skewed diamond shaped, tiny and very sexy, with a small clasp at the top point, offset to one side. The clasp had with two tiny hooks attached, holding the strings that went around the sides to the back. When the clasp was released - a two step process with a button to push and a slide to move - both side strings fell away, slipping free of the butt string in back so the front diamond-shaped bit of fabric was hanging free in my fingers, entirely clear and exposing her delightful pussy without lifting a foot. It was like the thong was designed just for this activity. She stepped back while turning slowly, it seemed a natural and ordinary move, one step short of a dance move, intended to show herself to me and our audience with confidence for what came next. The boots would stay on.

She could see how the hostess was impressed by the thong and the dress so they had a short whispered conversation. Amy gave her a name and said that, if she called, to say she was a friend of "Miss Pope."

Then, facing me agin, Amy touched herself with one hand, opening the valley of her inner lips. Again, there was no false modesty, it was an honest performance. She looked very good down there. I could smell her perfume and see her juices flowing. Amy had what I call a "meaty" pussy, with complex inner folds curving and bending plus a wide prow of flesh in the center, all pushing the outer lips wide. The inner lips did not protrude beyond the outer lips, both were the same length, which made them all seem fat and chewable. I loved to eat a woman built like that, thinking about later Cynthia might not get my cream pie after all. The whole structure of tempting female flesh protruded forward from the body a bit, and almost seemed to hang down because of how it was placed. It was mouth-watering. Her nether flesh was so smooth it looked like she had never known pubic hair, and was a delicious shade of flesh pink.

Okay, it is a personal taste, but to me it was a wonderful pussy, an A+ pussy. I had to think, "Joe is a fortunate man."

She leaned close and whispered to me, "I pre-lubed a little with olive oil, but I guess I underestimated my response to your c... body. I am... VERY attracted... I hope it is not a problem."

"Friction bring a response, rushes things. Extra lube increases the chance I will last most of the meal... although you do look very attractive so I'm not that confident. Plus, you are not alone in thinking about an extra late-night sweet treat to nibble. I could... well, you will see... later."

It was a compliment and she took it as such. Amy was so "attractive girl next door" that nothing drew the eye from the rest of the package, except that the whole package was really beautiful. She was very close to idea, curvy yet proportioned, in a slim-for-the-camera way.

"Do you need anything else? For stiffness?" she asked as she held her fingers close to my cock and licked her lips.

"I'll be fine once we are... fully seated and connected."

I saw a shiver run through her at my words, this experience was more exciting for her than she was letting on. Well, for a real actress, theater beats TV.

Amy had figured out how the seating worked and which was hers. I helped her to her seat then took my position. The hostess secured her boots and my shoes to our respective chairs, then stood back, showing confidence in me.

Amy interlaced her fingers behind her head, showing herself very beautiful, confident and ready to be penetrated by me. Using the controls I brought us gently together. I was confident and steady enough with the controls that I did a perfect "no hands" mating of our delicate flesh.

Using only the joystick I rubbed the tip of my cock along her valley, opening her up a little more. With the control I could make a large movement of the joystick a very small movement of my body, like a surgeon doing micro-surgery. Her soft moan said she loved it. In the process I got the tip of my cock to "kiss" her shy hooded clit a few times so she giggled as I played with her body. Doing it without using our muscles was a remarkable pleasure for both of us, and my dexterity impressed the hostess a great deal. Also the servers, who did not conceal how impressed they were.

1...45678...10