Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lined up for the actual entry I needed a little feedback in terms of the angle of my cock vis-a-vis her internals, the entrance and penetration angles. When we were good I carefully made three small thrusts getting in, going a little deeper each time. By then I was drooling plenty of pre-cum, and Amy's pussy was juicing freely, so on the fourth thrust I slowly slipped all the way in, impaling her on my cock until our bodies touched. She gasped when we made contact. Then I spent a minute or two playing with the automatic stroking controls, working through the pattern and the cycle speeds.

Amy's eyes got wide at the sensations. "Are you trying to get me off before the first course? Because you are almost there," Amy said. She put her head back, overcome, and moaned. "Fuck me, take me there! This is a wonderful machine, one could make a fortune with the slogan 'lose weight, make love not lunch'." That broke the servers up. Amy struggled for a minute with what she wanted, she was not sure what she wanted. When I slowed down her eyes opened, I don't know what she thought, but I knew what her body wanted. I slowly increased the movement speed and stroke just a little. Her internal movements encouraged me. My movements were not going to get me off, but for her it looked good.

"Ohhh..." she said softly, but with her voice throaty with emotion. "I have never..." She was on the path no, her eyes were pointed at me but her focus was inside her body where I was moving. I started to vary the angle just slightly, looking to keep some variety while staying on course. In all it took about 90 seconds from entrance until she climaxed. She didn't make much noise, but suddenly her face shifted, her breath became fast pants, and inside I clearly felt her pussy quiver, then climax. I pushed in and her shoulders tightened. She stayed in complete control of her body, but I could see and feel the tremendous energy moving through her.

She started to breath again and recovered quickly. She looked around at the servers, blushing a little. Finally she said, like she wasn't sure herself, "Now that I seem to have worked up an appetite, how about we eat before we do that again?"

The hostess and servers were perfect, they didn't ignore what had happened, but they didn't focus either. Like undressing, it was part of the routine. The way they smiled at each other suggested that perhaps the event had been more inspiring and enjoyable than most. But what counted was how we enjoyed it.

Amy gave me a shy smile as the color of exertion and feeling faded. It said she had expected that, but she did not expect it to that quickly.

I had pre-ordered, and the salad course was ready. As with Li, the servers held these small trays of food for us to eat with our fingers or, for hot items, toothpicks. The first course was a little different this time. It started out with this incredible 'salad on a toothpick' course. Each toothpick had a tiny, but very intense tomato, some perfect folded greens, a feature item, then a fresh cold green bean that was memorable, and a tiny pomegranate nugget. The feature items included ham, shrimp, smoked cheese, salmon and very intense fresh white raspberries. The dressings, all oil-based with different vinegars and spices (balsamic, tarragon, clove-infused, etc.), were misted on the greens as requested with these little silver sprayers by the servers. Each mouthful was a delight for the mouth, there was enough flavor in each variety that we almost lost track of how we were connected. However, every few minutes one of us would give an internal nudge to the other, a secret connection that kept me hard.

For the main course, they again had the wonderful tiny asiago croissants with lobster and beef. Tiny peas and sweet-kissed smoky corn on the cob served as individual complete corn kernels were served on tiny spoons. There was a butter flavor in the croissant that was fresher than last time, without overwhelming. There was also crab meat and a delightful tuna with a very high fat content that was cooked just enough to seal in and liquify the fat within the flesh, then served at the perfect temperature. Melt-in-your-mouth tuna. It was wonderful, and could make anybody a carnivore.

The food was wonderful, but it was secondary for both of us. Amy was great to to look at and feel sitting on my cock, and I kept coming up with ways to pleasure her where we were joined. She did the same, we both thrilled at the secret signals while avoided going towards the point of a climax. We kept having to stop as we both had surprise close calls, right on the edge of climax, using just tiny movements. Plus, for her, there were these remarkable internal movements she could use; she had a high degree of internal pussy dexterity. She told me later it was from an acting workshop on projecting a sex mood.

When the main course was finished we were both worked up to a point where we wanted to build a bigger climax in her. Putting it off any further was pointless.

"Enough pins and needles for me, I think it is time for me to enjoy a short climb to the top. Are you going to be okay after I... enjoy?"

"I think I can keep us connected."

"Then... Please?"

We signaled the servers to step back, they were well trained. Even to the point of looking, or not looking as we wished, the slightest signal got an instant response.

Amy was an actress so she wanted to be watched by me and the servers. Being seen in such a powerful intimate moment added an impact to the very emotional scene.

I moved us, using both muscles and controls; this time I started with muscles. I saw how Amy changed and felt as she carefully gave up trying to keep control. To get her further I needed more movement than I could do with my muscles while in the chair, so I let the machine move my cock in and out at a slow pace while I used my muscles to vary things a bit as we both tried to find what worked best for her. I fine-tuned the angle to drag myself a bit longer over her clit each stroke and very slowly increased the speed of the cycle so I was giving her more direct contact while keeping myself in check. She started to moan unconsciously as I wound her up. She whispered my name as she gave herself to the physical sensation and let her climax unfold, layer by wonderful layer of pleasure, very slowly but inevitably.

As the pleasure started to build she gave more signs of progress. "Fuck... I am so glad I met you," she whispered as she started to just run her fingernails over her breasts; the motion looked unconscious. Then she began licking her lips while looking at me. She pinched her nipple. "I think I am going to want a lot of eating with you..." she said. "You feel so good inside."

I adjusted just a bit more, she had been winding up for at least five minutes.

"Oh fuck yes that is perfect... I... I'm not usually a screamer... I was raised to be 'Miss Manners' but... Oh this is good... You take me... So good... It's big... it's coming... here it... YESSSSSSSS!"

This climax was very public, we all saw her surrender as she gave it up. I felt her whole body move in that climax. She let herself relax through it, to let the chair cradle her as the involuntary muscles played out over her entire body, so the climb to the peak and descent after were much more gradual. As an actress she had trained her body to the response she wished, including some lessons they did not cover in the actor's workshop. Her kitty became a tiger, it was squeezing me tight enough that I almost joined her, but I knew it would be better after we finished eating. Meanwhile the servers could hardly believe it as the wave of muscle reactions moved up her relaxed body, showing her climax as her muscles pulsed through her in a wave. With her trained body it was a combination of an acting exercise expressed with pure sincerity. The hostess was especially taken, I was sure she would have fingered herself if she was naked. She caught the corner of my eye and suggested something very unprofessional, but fun.

But Amy was my main focus. Honestly, I had never seen anything like it. I thought how Joe was a lucky guy to know Amy like this regularly.

When it was over Amy lay limp and gasping for a bit. Her two servers were right there with water and wine, she had a bit of both. The hostess placed a cool cloth on her brow. One of my servers held a motorized hand fan that was very comfortable and helped me regain control.

This time I strangely felt kind of used.

Amy was clearly another man's woman. I had given her pleasure, pure primal pleasure. My unsatisfied cock was still in her, but now that the pleasure was over I had no claim on her heart to show for the pleasure I had given. (That is man's most basic deal, isn't it?) In fact I would deliver her to Joe's bed, where he would have her as he willed while she told him of what we did in private... with 4 servers and a hostess.

I had not felt this way since I was a teenager; that time I paid for two tickets so a girl could see a stupid movie with me, buying her popcorn, and then having her dismiss me before we were even out the theater door. I did not even care about the movie.

(I had resolved to keep track of that girl and rape her before her wedding, but she gained a lot of weight - she really liked popcorn - and never found a guy who cared for her. I lost interest. Yes, as I mentioned, I am a terrible person.)

On the other hand, while I felt used I also had enough sense to figure that not every social action with a female was a courtship. This was more of a social exercise, like a game of tennis or a round of golf. When I was promoted to partner at the firm I would have more of these 'social intercourse' things, the wives of the firm would expect it. They would seek things we could do together that were friendly and many would end when they had my cock for mutual pleasure. As one of the youngest men, I would be very popular. Abril's wonderful body would be called upon for intimate use one night a month, but I realized my company might be requested more often.

I can't say I liked that part of the job. Unlike most guys, I had enough women at my call. It was a good thing this wasn't my career.

When Amy calmed down she asked for the after-dinner servings, she had heard that, present company excepted, they were the best things to eat in every meal they served.

That part of the dinner had changed from my last visit. First came a mild coconut cream gelato served with a misting of rum on a shortbread cookie as a palate cleanser, there was a hint of rum flavor in each that married both parts.

After that came the almost frozen/almost melted gelato flavor bite-sized treats each served on a thin cookie, enrobed in a hard coating. Temperature at serving was the key, the flavors exploded on the taste buds as each treat was crushed and instantly liquified in the mouth. With Li the flavors had been random, sort of like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. Now there were two rotations of 10 treats each, one chocolate (bitter for both cookie and coating) and a second that was caramel-based for those poor devils who were allergic or otherwise did not prefer chocolate. (The caramel hard coating was supposed to instantly liquify in the mouth, they did not have it quite right last time. Now they had it. There was a rum and coconut flavor, very subtle, in the cookie and the coating.) For repeat customers, a third option was to pre-order a selection of bites of two or three favorite flavors instead of the entire rotation. A coffee assortment, in-progress and changing night-to-night, was popular. The two regular rotations had some added flavors to the original list, so each of the 10 was different.

The order of each rotation was fixed, to accommodate intensity and how each affected the palate. For instance, the apricot flavor, which is pure but more subtle, started each rotation. It was followed by the strawberry and then a taste of pure violet that was amazing. The cream sherry flavor, which tended to overpower the taste buds, came later in the rotation, right after a hot sweet pepper which carried through the sherry. There were also mint and a wonderful cherry flavor.

Still, the final bite was the highlight. There was no chocolate or caramel option, the cookie tasted like a pie crust and the enrobing shell was very thin, with a sense of whipping cream. The inside held an intense clove-apple pie flavor, one that seemed to compress an entire apple pie of flavor into one heavenly bite. It was just short of overpowering, and quite amazing. Interestingly, there was absolutely no sense of sugar sweetness to it, it was pure apple pie without sugar.

They were working on a cherry pie equivalent, but they kept turing out sweet.

Before we started the desserts the hostess explained the changes, and suggested that the last bite of flavor, or immediately after, might provide a suitable moment to conclude the other special activities. That was, in fact, a consideration in fixing the timing of the final course.

Amy and I agreed on "after" for the physical conclusion.

Amy had told me that she was not multi-orgasmic in the usual sense, even with a mechanical aid she cannot "string them together" in a given episode. However, she was not limited to one episode a night, as she had enjoyed two so far. She actually liked this, it allowed her to be "supremely selfish" in her own climaxes, and then "completely attentive" to me when my time came.

As a result, she was hopeful that her dessert would be a twofer of treats above and below, assuming I was up to the timing required.

After the constant play during the meal so far I was primed and ready. There were no "dead periods" in the serving, so I did not have a chance for a hint of boredom to diminish my erection in the slightest.

As we started the dessert treats I set the automatic movement of the machine at the lowest setting, moving my cock in and out of Amy at a pace that was slower than muscles could comfortably sustain as a pattern. Then, as the course progressed with each treat, I increased the speed slightly. In my head I was thinking of musical patterns, like "Time Has Come Today" by the Chambers Brothers or "Sex Machine" by Sly and the Family Stone. These performance patterns accelerate too fast for our meal, but then they are music to listen to, not patterns for machine driven sex while dining. Here I could time-tune the pattern so it worked with my feelings inside of Amy as I worked towards my climax.

As the pattern increased in speed I also started to vary the angle of entry with each stroke by just a tiny bit, giving my cock some variety of movement. Amy liked that.

At about the 80% point I started to get that feeling of awareness, of knowledge that my climax was coming, it was in sight. Things were still in control, but the time when I lost control was not far off if I kept things progressing as they were.

Our hostess had extraordinary knowledge of how male climax worked, I could see out of the corner of my eye as she was charting the progress. She was very happy with how I was getting closer and closer at a steady rate. Of course, this type of thing was very important for the desserts, because they had a very narrow tolerance of temperature to get the best effect on the tongue.

After that I lost awareness of her, as my focus narrowed to the beautiful woman my cock was penetrating.

The ninth treat was a creamy bitter orange, with the orange flavor blooming from bitter to sharp as it melted. I realized that some sort of encapsulation was used, with the orange essence carried via an alcohol medium to get that effect. It was an experimental step that took the meal far beyond the sexual component and into a pure form of fine dining. It also allowed us to both make sure we were ready for the last treat, and then the explosion.

We both bit into the apple pie flavor and let it color our senses without distorting or drawing focus. We both let the enjoyment pervade our mouth, while the physical movement continued to the point where I got to my height, like unyielding contact with a Magic Wand. The taste faded but the sense memory remained. There was a button I pushed, it put a slight stutter in the movement, to create a sudden sense of yearning in Amy. Then I let the machine drive my cock into her adding just a bit more depth with my muscles and held it. She responded with an internal embrace that was very sincere. With that my cock swelled and fired my first shot so deep into her body. Amy was with right me, her pussy muscles clenched me at the deepest point.

I gave an involuntary grunt, followed by two more as I held myself in and loosed my primary ejaculations. Then I resumed the in-and-out movement pattern, firing a secondary at each entry.

At the moment of my first surrender Amy also gave up some sort of exclamation at how it felt deep inside. Her eyes bugged out a little from the intensity; she had the timing down for what was going to happen, but the strength of my climax shooting inside her, and a degree to which my cock swelled when I came, took her by surprise. She had a better handle on the second and third firings, and was able to embrace them.

I kept the machine going, slowly decreasing the cycle as I finished discharging my cum into Amy's body. She gave me this rhythmic pussy squeeze to go with my contractions, sharing the process perfectly.

She was right almost about what she said, not having a climax allowed her to work with me, attending to both our needs, so much better. She admitted once we were in the car that she got off on my climax, a small one, but it made my climax a "top 5 received" event for her life.

At some point near the end the hostess and servers had all stepped back, against the walls of the room. They waited there, silent and unmoving, until we stop the stroking and moved the chairs to a "parked" position. There were soft towels we could use, in reach so we could avoid leaking. As soon as we touched the towels the clamps holding our shoes and boots in place released, it was another improvement from last time and was very clever.

Amy was handed her purse and wrapped the garters around her thighs, they had a clasp arrangement so he did not have to move much. Then she got out of her chair and came to me. She kissed me - something I did not expect - while using the towels to clean my cock. Kissing and oral sex were both things the wife exchange women did not generally do; however I got the impression Amy would have gladly sucked my cock clean if we did not have the audience. She confirmed this to me later when she sucked my cock.

Pushing me back in my chair so I stayed, she went to the clothing and grabbed her panties. A glance at the hostess got her the extra hand she needed to close the clasp with the back string held in place and the two side strings coming together in front, it really was a job for three or four hands. That stopped the dripping. Then she brought my slacks over. She got them half on me before I needed to get up so she could finish.

When I was dressed - she adjusted my gun belt perfectly - she brought the dress over to me and asked me to close up the back. She needed both hands to hold the dress in place while I closed the velcro and zipped. I took the opportunity to nibble her neck and ear, which got a surprisingly sincere giggle for a response.

During the entire ritual of getting us both dressed, the only attention Amy gave the hostess was the moment of help she needed with her panties, the clasp needed a small hand so I would have had a hard time with it. Otherwise she was totally focused on me. This was a marked contrast to our getting here, where she kept her eyes moving, looking at the people as we moved through the hotel.

As we turned to leave I thanked the hostess and our servers, saying that the improvements in the meal and the machine were great, but that the help was what made it work; I would compliment George on his staffing. But that it was only for a moment, Amy and I stayed tightly focused on each other as we made our way to the car.