Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be very embarrassing to all concerned. Also a distraction. So we avoided the questions.

I asked Stern about exit strategy. Three of the busty girls with white skin would leave by chewing gum while posing as "daughters" of senior lawyers. But Oriental Li and dark-skinned Resha were a problem because, in a firm with 100% white lawyers and staff, they really didn't look like daughters. Even LA's worse vice detectives would notice that.

A natural thief notices things. I mentioned to Stern how the service door in back of the building was concealed (it was disguised as part of the facade) plus it was between two smelly garbage bins. No cop knew it was there. Cops were not watching what they considered a smelly blank wall - bad smells get into those uniforms you know. He appreciated my insight, and we quickly agreed on a plan.

After I left the building I moved my car in back - idling the snarling new supercharged 5.4 liter, 4-valve V-8 from a smashed up very low milage Shelby GT500KR - while our two distinctive non-white service girls took the service elevator down and then quickly exited through the service door to my Marauder's comfy backseat without the cops being the wiser. Smart girls, they ducked down out of sight and I motored off.

With the pair in my charge I was looking at a fun weekend exploring dark, tight, moist places with well-pleasured sound effects. Like an adult Disneyland in my back seat. I underestimated just how much fun it would be, I was surprisingly popular.

As soon as the door was closed Li asked if the explosions might have brought the building down. I knew it was not enough, but I really could not say how much I knew, and the two burt-out, upside-down cars did look very impressive resting on their bulging but still intact roofs (German engineering on display), each surrounded by widely scattered blackened parts, some of which had gone to law school. Church's car near the building still had a hand clutching the steering wheel, they were fuzed together by the force and heat. I pointed it out, it seemed our self-styled preacher was going to his reward one-handed. Hard to avoid a pitchfork that way.

I drove out of the lot slowly. The previous car with this particular engine was a super-limited production Mustang purchased as a high school graduation present by a father with far more money than sense. The kid drove it carefully for about 300 miles, always with an adult in the car. Then his first solo drive he got goaded into his first and last drag race. He had the guy beat but he had to look back, turning his body... and the wheel. His ponycar got sideways at over 100 and the bridge abutment did not get out of his way. Mustangs are sometimes tricky that way. But only once.

My guys snagged the engine from the wreck. Where would it fit? Jefe wins!

Our work was done for the day, the cops would be all over the place so the executive committee sent us all home. It was against company policy to pay lawyers when billable work was not being done, and answering questions from cops was hard to bill. As long as we were there the cops would stay and ask more questions. It was overtime and the building had great AC and great free coffee, which attracted more cops.

The girls said that Stern had been really worried about them, but after he and I worked out the plan he was in a good mood, they actually saw him smile at the scheme; he was delighted and greatly entertained at outwitting the cops while staying within his own strict ethical bounds.

They could tell, he almost got his happy face with his pants ON. Unprecedented.

For the three of us in the car it felt like we had snuck out and were playing hooky from school, so we were also in a pretty good mood.

I asked the girls when they got to work. Li was just punched in when the bombs went off, she worked mainly long weekend shifts and was scheduled to be in the building until sometime late Monday.

I said she worked too hard, "You should find somebody to take you away from all this." Her reply was the sweetest smile. That WAS her plan.

Then I asked Resha, who normally works a later shift on weekdays, what she was doing at work so early.

"I was just starting also. I was pulling a double because one of the girls was sick. Her shift was first, then my normal Friday late afternoon, I changed from all daytime three weeks ago because of optics. She said I had to switch because I was the newest girl."

"Were you called by the girl or by your supervisor?" I asked.

"It was Jody."

Jody was a girl who used to be the favorite of three senior partners. Two of them suddenly no longer had a vote, or a cock for her to suck. Come to think of it, she was also favored by Larry's two uncles, who were no longer with the firm. To associates like me she was a bit of an uber bitch - which was hard to pull off when naked on your knees with the guy who has his dick down her throat, but Jody managed it. I foresaw a dim future coming Jody's way.

"Report Jody's call next time you work, the rules prohibit girls from calling other girls to work and Jody was taking advantage. This is not the first time, but maybe it will be the last. Only your supervisor can change your shift, and a reason has to be recorded. Jody probably is hung over from a private date, which is also against the rules and endangers all of us."

If Jody got fired then Resha would be promoted and and another girl hired; she would no longer be at the bottom of the list. At the very least, it would keep her job safe if the company decided to drop a service girl, due to the sudden decrease in senior partner cocks to suck. Her pay raise coming July 2 would be compounded by more hours.

Both girls figured that out so there were more smiles and I was, once again, a hero among them who deserved rewarding. They made plans.

I told them what I knew in terms of who was blown-up. Each of these two girls had, in the past two weeks, serviced all five with their smiles. Resha was hesitant to say much to me about my late colleagues as it was bad luck to speak ill, but after Li spoke up, saying that she could not think of anybody else she like to service less, Resha agreed Church and Tyson were especially disgusting. Everson treated them as people, but he was always conflicted about the great pleasure they brought him because a lot of his life was spent putting others in the same happy business into jail cells. The others were not a joy for them to service, but then, really, outside of me and Sam, nobody was.

I knew the office was going to be closed for the next few days (building inspectors would waste time looking for damage - our insurance company insisted before they raised the rates), so I suggested we go to my place, "and put that indoor pool to use." The two girls were delighted with the idea. Judge Stern assured all of them that it would be a paid holiday covered by insurance for whatever hours they were scheduled to work during the interim - so long as they said nothing to any cop or reporter or anybody else.

They complained that they had no swimsuits. "Should we stop to get some?"

I said I would not allow any swimsuits indoors, not even on me. "It is the main advantage of an indoor pool." More smiles in the backseat.

Li said, "See, I told you. Dead lawyers mean fun times for 2 lucky girls."

I reminded them that, if they were on the clock, they were under orders "from any firm lawyer they might encounter."

Li immediately moved to make part of me... firm; she crawled over the seat, opened my pants and extracted delicate parts. Resha was surprised that her friend took this bold liberty, but I said it was not the first time. Still, it was not a good look while driving. "We will have plenty of time for fun and games," I said. "I should save my stuff."

To keep from messing up my car's primo interior with sexual fluids my first order was to stop at a pricey carry-out breakfast spot they could not afford so "these two too skinny girls" could get something to eat - my treat. Resha was stunned when I gave Li my credit card, but I could hardly get out of the car considering the state she left me in.

As they walked away I heard Li giggle to Resha, "See, I told you, he is the best. Treat him good and you get better," she said as she waved my plastic.

Resha said, "It was your plan, doesn't that make you the best?"

I didn't catch the response, but they were both very amused.

While they were out of the car I called Stern. "You know the FBI is going to be on this case, right? With 3 or more dead and a bomb they will let LAPD do the grunt work, then take it away. Plus they use the press."

His reply involved some words I never heard him use. Finally he calmed down and talked sense. "We need to put all the girls on ice... someplace where those up-tight bastards can't..." He was worried about the FBI bringing reporters. It was strictly against policy, but it happened far too often. That could get messy quick. I had two ideas.

"No place on dry earth is really safe..." I said. "But a boat, out of cell range... Looking at Li gave me the idea."

He saw the point. All the service girls, except for Li and Resha, would all take a emergency cruise... a booze cruise actually, for a long weekend. I gave him a contact with a charter boat - Saul did not look like my cousin. Stern put a pair of trusted Junior Partners on it, I said that at least one lawyer would need to be with them, just in case. I also knew a Limo company that was quick and subtle, it was run by 49. In 90 minutes all the service girls would all be safe and out of FBI reach. He was impressed. Honestly, so was I, nosy reporters could wreck the firm, leaving nothing to steal.

My second idea was "from something Resha said about Sam." Stern should make sure Sam played up the cyber-attach from last week, the guy was still in custody. He saw the point, this was a triple-score bank shot. First, FBI Cyber would jump on the case, and keep it from the political animals at the local field office. Second, the kid would be pulled out of county and discover life in an FBI interrogation room. He would not like it. Third, the cyber feebs were death on leaks, and they had the resources to track and stop them, so leaks to reporters wouldn't happen. Problems solved! I was a genius under the gun, still thinking of the firm even with two service girls doing 'who knows what' to me. Stern could not say enough good things.

Li and Resha got back before I ended the call, so the Judge got on speaker and said that he appreciated how they - the girls - were so helpful and co-operative.

Li and Resha thanked him and said they appreciated him and me as people, even if their faces said they had no idea what he was talking about. Once I hung up I explained.

They had come back to the car with the seductive aroma of the food. Soon they were too busy munching to rave about how good it was. Usinger's best bacon, fried to a turn has that effect on folks. That gave me time to drive home in peace, with thoughts of these two cavorting naked in my pool. Damn good thoughts.

During the ride the girls asked about the "two firm" thing. I told them the partners had tabled all discussion until their week-long business meeting in mid-July. With today's events it was all in the air. I said that I could not predict what would happen, too much depended on who they looked at. They would probably not see any big problems.

However, based of the explosion I thought about an answer to the question of who might run the "second company." Titi Lu Harding, the widow and second wife of Tom Harding, who was killed in the explosion, was now available.

Titi was ambitious, but she quickly ran into some limitations in her professional career. She was one of these MBA-JDs that some schools churn out, and she was recruited by Tom when he was at his former firm. But she could not make it as a lawyer there because she could not sell herself as serious to any clients - the name was a issue from the start. At that firm even the first-years had to bring in clients so she was toast.

She joined that firm to fuck Tom, the guy who hired her, and eventually she and her hot body stole him from his pushy bloated 42 year old free-spending wife. Titi was under 30, detail-oriented (she had a CPA) and built like a pro surfer with an extra serving of tits. She was in the upper quarter of the wife-exchange in terms of attractiveness and popularity. (Her mother was a light-skinned half-Hawaiian who lived near surf beaches - hence the name.) I did not know her sexual preferences, but she was always fun at parties. As a lawyer she could be part of the holding company, with all the confidentiality that entailed. I bet she would even be allowed to keep her husband's equity in the firm, on a non-participating basis. I resolved to float the idea when it was time.

Well, with the girls eating there was no time like the present. I told the girls to be quiet as I made the quick call to Barnes. I told him that they had suggested it. He thought it was a great idea to raise in July - after the funeral. We did not want to look like ghouls, it gave the real ghouls a bad name and they got grumpy.

Barnes explained some facts I didn't know. Titi and Tom separated 6 months ago after 2 years of marriage, she came to the wife exchange but was fucking Shunt and was planning replace his wife sometime in the next 3 years; Tom's untimely death likely accelerated their schedule. After Titi left him Tom had been with one of the Church girls on a weekly basis; Barnes was not sure which, or if it was always the same girl. The Church girls liked sex.

Also, it seemed that Titi had a younger half brother, Craig Williams, who was a first year hire by the firm only 1 year out of law school - which is NOT policy. (He clerked for a state trial judge.) He would not be with us long, as he was keen to hang a his own shingle, but he made himself useful on criminal matters and picked up some experience.

"Would a job offer move Titi away from Shunt?" I asked. I knew Barnes really wanted Shunt out of the firm. I wanted his money to stay in the firm.

"You know, it just might. She is ambitious, I will talk to her soon."

On the drive home I made one other call, then I made a stop at Resha's house. My call, in Spanish, was to Javier of 49. I had him meet us at Resha's for quick introductions, she remembered him from her move when he and the others were very nice to her mouth. Resha introduced him to the Grandmothers and set down the rules - which were basically not to come downstairs. He and his guys would keep reporters away.

The other thing we did was set up a laptop computer (Javier brought it) with software so Resha and her child could see each other on a schedule. If Resha was going to be at my place for the weekend, some arrangement was required.

Then we drove to the mansion where the girls would lockdown for the weekend.

-

Chapter 35. Arrivals At The Mansion

10:38 Friday morning

When I got home with the girls I found Abril was waiting in the foyer; she heard the news at the apartment building's security office where she worked. She took a long bus ride followed by a long walk to get to my place. As soon as I was in the door she jumped me with sincere kisses, spiced with prayers of thanks, showing an intensity I had never gotten from her before.

I was touched at the effort, but she did have millions of dollars riding on my life.

While she waited for me she saw the TV news where the victim identities were released. She was unable to contain her joy, they were all on her "bottom 10" list of partners she thought she would have to "play nice with" in a bedroom before she got her payday. She figured that was not an accident and was yet another reason to thank me. So she thanked me some more. But she did not say "thank you," with the girls there she knew better.

In the process she kept Li and Resha from taking off my pants before the front door was closed. They had their own thanking to do and they were professionals at it.

After I was released Abril noticed who I brought along. Li and Abril shared an excited, happy extended kiss in greeting, they each knew parts of the role the other played in my lawyer life.

Resha were a little confused about Abril and the other hispanics in my house. As the others gathered I introduced her to Zar, Abril, Uncle Martin and his #2 wife Valeria. Resha "knows" I am not hispanic because all the lawyers with the firm are white as can be, it is like a rule, where she was the company's sweet dark sin. She did not know my story, except that I looked like a very un-hispanic Viking.

Abril gave her a short, less strident version of her family line speech, "we are the whitest of the old world's nobility dating from the age of knights, in 1492 we drove the Moors from Europe," speech. I mentioned how Zar (who looked like a giant native American to Resha) was from my late mother's side of the family.

Resha did not take offense at the "Moors" reference, she mentioned that her family was from India and Nigeria; they had never been Muslim. Resha listed her faith as Hindu, although the half-pound of prime Usinger's bacon she had shared with Li for breakfast said that she did not follow some Hindu or Muslim diet rules.

Once I introduced everybody Resha relaxed a bit, but she stayed close to me. I admit I took advantage, she was good at her job and was very flexible in terms of how I enjoyed her. She made me think of the dark chocolate that some hotels put on the pillow at night, I considered that maybe I would have a dark treat as my own pillow tonight.

Resha and Li were wearing their work outfits, which were modest enough to walk around the building, but came off real easy and were worn with nothing underneath. As promised, after the introductions I changed the sign by the pool to declare that skinny dipping was mandatory for the weekend. Abril was the first to get her fantastic body naked and dive in, then Li and Resha followed suite. Zar got out some large beach towels, a towel that fit Zar would have swallowed little Li, but I have three sizes so it worked fine. Meanwhile Zar outdid herself in the kitchen making a light meal for the girls and I to enjoy at the pool.

Valeria wanted to join Abril, Li and Resha in the water, but she had old-school morals about nude females being seen by her husband, and she could not come up with a reason to exclude him. Martin did his younger wife the favor of saying he had to check his troops, allowing her to visit with the girls in her lovely birthday suit.

It was my home and I was family so seeing and being seen by me was not a problem for sexy Aunt Val, who was younger than me.

Per the Patron's orders, Martin had been servicing his wives several times a day since Sophia arrived six weeks ago. He was on a pretty tough schedule. When Valeria arrived it became double duty for a few days until Sophia returned to South America. Now he welcomed a chance to get back to his men, even if it was just for a few hours.

-

With the girls all naked, wet and happy I went to my home office and hit the phones.

First I called Marta in Detroit and told her that the bomb was purchased for me, but I redirected the blast. For some reason she would not let me talk to Gracie, she was hiding something and once Marta made up her mind she was like a mountain. At least I had faith that she had a good reason, whatever it might be, and left it at that. She confirmed that we would see each other in mid-July.

Next I called Mark on his boat using the Sat phone. He had a hard time believing that the Sicaria - fanatic childlike hitgirls that he considered mythical - even existed, to say nothing of how deadly this one was. She was like a stealth cruise missile locked on a target, moving slow but always closing range. Because she looked like a young poor Mexican teenage girl, a common type in Cali, she was unstoppable. If I had not caught the assassins, and burned two of them alive as motivation for the others to talk, and then had Sara to negotiate them, they would not have cracked. Instead they would have done their "death with dignity" thing. There was a good chance it could be me that was dead. All because Darnel charmed Gracie for his own disgusting immoral purposes.