Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

Story Info
After the orgy, some ladies seek extra attention. End Vol 4.
38.2k words
4.17
4.5k
2
0

Part 33 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing The Extended Weekend

Note the title format, this follows Vol. 4.8 of "Not Quite A White Knight," subtitled "Teaming Up On The Ladies: Overnight Delights." It completes the extended Labor Day weekend and wraps up Volume #4 of the tale.

Chapters include:

Chapter 76. Sunday At The Resort - They relax during the day, then he gears up for action in the Yucatan.

Chapter 77. Vi's Saturday Night Sextogether - He hears how Vi has made up her mind about her future with the girls and starts things rolling.

Chapter 78. Rescue Adds A Wrinkle - After learning about Sister Mary Ellen's kidnapping, Tony volunteers for a rescue under the nose of the Aztexs.

Chapter 79. Corky's Complaint - Corky has a problem with dinosaurs and Rose has a solution. This includes the first two late night appointments.

Chapter 80. I Am Called To Service - Put me in coach! Rose slotted Abril and I to finish Corky's Sunday night service, saving the best for last.

Chapter 81. Travel Day - Vi's scheme shifts the arrangements for Monday, and the trip home for several couples.

Chapter 82. Jessica Chase Visits - Jessica Stern/Sondra Chase joins them before dinner, and for the drive home. She witnesses some very hot sweaty sex and licks it up like a Frazetta babe.

Chapter 83. Some Introductions - Back in the mansion the new guest is introduced to a Brisk time. Meanwhile Li has made naughty plans for what is left of the night.

Chapter 76, 78, and 81 are short and advance the story. Chapter 77 and 79 include third person sexual encounters told to our hero. Chapters 80, 82 and 83 are relate our hero's primary sexual encounters post-orgy, Chapters 80 and 83 are long and the sex is more intense. Chapter 83 contains serious anilingus.

-

Chapter 76. Sunday At The Resort

Sunday August 31, 2008

(Note: the time period overlaps with the previous chapters.)

Sunday afternoon I spent some time with Abril, soothing her mind from her over-exposure to David Barnes. He was nice enough to her, and did nothing wrong, and sex with him was "okay" (it was actually nice compared to her sex jobs during her father's cons). But it had just been too long for her first overnight, and her first time with any man except me in over three years. She was not sure if it would have been better for the other two guys to have her in their beds. She admitted that spending time with Evert Russell was a good break for her, her time with him was interesting enough that the sex was "kind of like... call it a nice back rub with good conversation," she even felt the stirrings of good things and did him the favor of overplaying them. But still it would take some time for her to adjust to screwing most other older men she could be assigned to. "David deprived me of an opportunity to try more, and I am not sure if that was bad or if it could have been much worse."

I asked her who she felt strongest about about spending the night with, either positive or negative.

She said that Phil Townes was the guy she wanted to try the most, which made sense since he was relatively young and she knew Red. She admitted that, with Church gone, nobody gave her "creepy feelings" except Joe Pope, because of what he tried to do to Amy. "I'm not sure I could face him without breaking him." She could hurt him bad, but I explained to her that other arrangements would be made. "He won't live long enough to have you."

When I opened my computer and put on the headset Abril stayed a while, but when the hotel started serving the picnic supper she went to that. In the "clothing optional" area outside she decided to wear my open-sided tunic, which did not hide much. She had her own, but she wanted mine.

Abril came back an two hours later with a tray of good food for me (ribs, BBQ shrimp, plenty of fruit, etc.), lots of gossip and an invitation. She figured I was going to be busy until at least midnight with battle news. (Note: the high point of the Aztex ceremony was midnight Yucatan time, or 10 in California.) But she wondered if Red and Phil could come by later, to gossip and maybe play a little after 1 in the morning. I was fine with that.

While I took a break to eat, Abril had some prime gossip to share that she thought was relevant. It pertained to Vi Pope, and Joe Pope's future. It was actually useful news.

-

Chapter 77. Vi's Saturday Night Sextogether

(This part of the story was related to me by Abril in dribs and drabs Sunday and Monday, mostly when she was talking to me about the gossip at Monday's breakfast. However, it was the first chronologically to occur.)

Saturday night, when the sex started at the orgy in the party room, Vi Pope left the orgy with a plan of her own. Her mind went back in time two decades, to a family wedding that occurred during her "Donna Summer" summer, after her 18th birthday. It was the one time she made a slut of herself. She worked herself into the same mood Saturday night.

Vi's family lived in Jakarta, in a predominately wealthy neighborhood populated mostly by people of European descent. (Vi had about 35% European blood, although it was not apparent.) She had ended her regular schooling and was scheduled to enter the military in the Fall. She was prepared for it, her body was athletic, she could fight, she studied topics like history, and she was an excellent shot with a rifle, pistol and bow. More than most people of her age, Vi knew that her life was about to transition, from the high point at the end of childhood to the start of an adult career. That summer she decided to do a few things to make memories of childhood that she could hold onto.

During her last year of schooling Vi had immersed herself in the popular music of Donna Summers, songs like "Love To Love You Baby," "Bad Girls," "MacArthur Park," "No More Tears," "On the Radio," "Hot Stuff," "I Feel Love" and "Last Dance." Basically all the songs that Donna recorded that were spicy, about girls who were bad. Vi was a good girl but she wondered how "bad" would fit her trim body.

At a wedding that summer her mother was an aunt of the bride. Vi's family had few relatives her age, but the groom's family was a different story, a number of them were male, 18 to 21 and good looking. After dinner (where she ate very little, the food was too spicy for her taste) about six of the boys got her into a room where they played disco music and started a drinking game with Korean beer and Thai wine. Vi was a muslim but her family was well off and they had some strong beverages in the house. Vi was known to have a small glass of wine with dinner. But tonight she "let" the boys talk her into making it a drinking/kissing game where she was the only girl. Kisses, drinking, hands touching her and curiosity on the hot night led to clothing coming off. Things went from there. They were basically good boys, most were virgins, but Vi's willingness and mutual curiosity were too good to pass up. She was going to make men of them.

Vi was on birth control. Deep inside she really felt she had to step out of her virginity before going into the military. So she allowed a bit of play, then a bit more. The boys were easy to manipulate. These guys would show her things. She took each in private. They were not experienced so the first time with each guy was too quick, in some cases it was over before it began. But by the end of the night she fucked all but one of the guys at least twice, most in her pussy but three guys finished in her mouth.

One missed her pussy (she was a sloppy mess) and wound up in her ass. He was handsome and she was feeling drunk and curious so she allowed him the liberty. He was small and didn't last long, he probably did not know what he did. It was different but did not hurt her. Then when he finished he made a foolish joke she did not like, so she punched him, knocking him down and then placed a few kicks. "You are done now, leave us and come back when your small part has grown," she said. "Who is next please?"

A few guys dragged the beaten guy out. Somebody else stepped up and she was back at it. Vi enjoyed what she called her "childhood fling" but that was her last group sex scene without Joe until now. In the military she had to be very careful. Still, when she got an itch, she usually kept herself in check until she found somebody safe off base to scratch it for her.

She met and married Joe who was very conventional until he was established. Then he started to offer Vi "business" threesomes, of both varieties. Vi found it easy to let another woman please her. Seeing his wife get off with another man or woman was good for Joe when in contributed to his success in some way. Vi talked to other wives and found that the way he included her was unusual, most other lawyers went off in secret and cheated on their wives.

When Barnes started the wife-exchange Vi joined in but Joe soon figured out that her ethnic face and strong desire to be in control were not popular with the other partners. So he invited Amy into their bedroom. The three Church girls, who depended on Joe for everything once their father died, replaced Amy this summer when they became available.

In this process, Vi had noticed that her husband had fallen in love with something more than her - he loved growing his personal wealth. It was there from the start, she had some family money to buy the house while he didn't, but that was years ago. It started to show up in economic decisions relating to household operations, despite her objections she saw he was nickel-and-diming her on household items, especially those related to the Church girls. However, the money she saw him stealing from the girls all wound up in his accounts.

Now, Vi was thinking of other men again, with men and women she had known as friends for some years. Some were gathered in her room while Joe was off fucking with his team. The Church girls had all been auctioned off to other teams - also over Vi's objection, it highlighted how Joe didn't mind leaving her alone in bed. Vi took some slugs of rum to get in a very friendly mood and was committed to this as the start of a new life for her and "her girls."

After Joe kicked out Amy and brought in the Church girls so quickly Vi had concluded that her man had changed, he would use some legal scheme to kick her out of her own house as soon as he could marry a Church girl. Vi decided to beat Joe to the punch, but she needed help to grab the cash. The firm's lawyers could not represent her (the firm had a policy) but their advice and support would be the greater help. Vi told herself she was doing it for "her girls," the three Church girls who were so good at eating her pussy and tits and (she was so ashamed) even her ass like they loved her.

(The three Church girls did like Vi much more than they liked Joe, who was always checking up on them and keeping a tight leash on their activities. That leash was starting to chafe. Vi was like the good mother-by-day, friendly bedmate-by-night they never had.)

On Saturday night, while most men and wives in the firm were on teams swapping women around, Vi gather Mindy and Gordon Turner, Fred Richards, Tom Harding, Ann Barnes and Judge Stern in her suite for a more relaxed naked evening of fun, with a dash of true confessions. Most of these were older people. Vi worked the guys, and their wives, like a whore. She was pleased to suck them all as they talked. Mindy and Ann liked receiving Vi's oral attentions until they climaxed while the others watched, plus they also enjoyed the chance to work the male-female ratio in the room.

Vi was very good at making sure these elder lawyers and influential wives were on her side when it came down to it.

For the first round, after Vi got the guys hard and warmed the girls up, then she talked the girls into a round robin where they each let each of the guys take a turn fucking each of them for a time. No mess and no pressure made it good for all. To herself she had to admit she did a good job, she was only partially faking her climaxes, and when she showed some excitement the guys appreciated it. After they each got off Ann Barnes and Judge Stern left, exhausted and pleased. After that it became an all night free-for-all with her and Mindy pleasuring three guys whenever a guy got it up. The women had more stamina, and did not mind pleasing each other in between erections, so it worked for everybody.

Since one of the ideas was to see your partner have sex, Vi was willing to eat both Ann and Mindy while a man fucked her. It was known that the Church girls played FF games with Vi, so when Ann Barnes mentioned scissors sex Vi eagerly got into position. Later Mindy wanted a ladies-only-69 so she did that too, stiffening the guys in the process of pleasing Mindy.

Vi and Mindy always douched in the shower between guys who climaxed in them. One of the men (Gordon Turner) snuck in during one of Vi's showers and asked if he could eat her butt right there, and if she wouldn't tell. She wiggled her bottom at him as she assured him it would be their secret. He wasn't half bad at it, Vi suggested he might want to visit her some night for a more complete two-way experience after her separation. "I might have some snacks to share as well." He said it was a date.

Most of the guys were good for two shots but they spread the second shot over two or more sessions of fucking without finishing. Gordon Turner left after the second round, around Midnight, he had shot his wad. But Fred Richards, Tom Harding and Mindy Turner stayed the night. All three had Vi a couple of more times. They left at 8:00 AM the next morning, they did not want to be seen by Joe if he showed up early.

Vi felt her night had been a great success, not just sex-wise but because they would all support her in her divorce.

The guys felt the same. If Joe was going to be the first partner divorce since Barnes reshaped the firm, and the guys felt the first priority for the firm was to avoid the "spiteful wife" problem, which could get expensive. This problem also was contagious when it spread into the other partners home life. They knew that as long as nobody was stupid, Joe could be handled by the partnership.

When Joe came back to the room at noon Sunday he was not pleased with his night, his team was short a girl and he felt under-served because of it. His team blamed him for poor bidding. He only got was sloppy seconds. But Vi and the Church girls gave him no good feelings, they all left for lunch when he came in and when they got back from lunch they all claimed they were too tired for sex and fell into bed together.

During Sunday lunch with the girls Vi made a subtle promise that insured all three of the Church girls would side with her - she promised them driving lessons and new cars, as long as they kept it a secret. Joe had told the girls, "they would never need to learn how to drive." But while they were uneducated and not-so-bright, they had enough sense to know that he would never allow them the freedoms every LA teen viewed as a natural right.

Vi also told the girls that she would keep then supplied with "safe" men from the pool, as long as they played by the rules. Most of the lawyers were old, but she knew there was a supply of horny younger sexually eager guys at the computer firm, she expected to invite groups over for weekend fun. The girls complained that Joe would never allow such a thing, but she hinted that, "things would change sometime, perhaps by Halloween, if they kept it secret from Joe."

The Church girls shared parts of the story as they ate breakfast Monday. Abril, Rose, Red, and Corky shared a little gossip of their own about their evening adventures. This was basically the first time the two 18-year olds (Corky and Bette Jo Church) were admitted to the conversation of Rose's little group of friends as equals.

Vi, Judge Stern, Rose, the Turners and David's wife all shared their versions of the events to David. He had to plan for the loss of a partner, while going through a divorce a lawyer was often useless to his firm. However, he asked Vi to be considerate of Joe's responsibilities in the next few weeks during the hiring process. She would not delay too long, but she would be reasonable about things if David could see his way clear to do her some favors.

Well, making deals was David's business, they came up with something they were both happy with. The rules were clear, Joe could NOT attend the wife-exchange without somebody (a wife) to exchange; given the time lag for medical clearance that was unlikely for October. On the other side, the firm was looking for a younger population to step into the wife-exchange, so Vi and the Church girls would be welcome at the October social.

-

Chapter 78. Rescue Adds A Wrinkle

For me dinner on Sunday was room service, I had maps and schedules laid out for the Yucatan operation and was in touch with the "Tuska" and the troops. Abril did not want to be in the room, she knew to many people in harms way and would not be rational if any were hurt or killed. For her, after supper and socializing she wanted me to tell her everything was over and okay with nobody hurt.

I was not going to direct the action thousands of miles away, this was essentially a 49 command staff, the tech nerds and soldiers with Irene in overall command. She had enough confidence in the men and their training that she stayed on the ship and trusted her officers. My uncle Captain Martin (for ground tactics) and the Monsignor Angel (the Captain of the Tuska, dealing with air and seaborne assets) would provide advice and technical support, but they did not plan to "run" the operation.

The actual 49 members involved on the command staff and on the ground (the tank crew, the M-113 crew and the mortar crew) were ex-military. There was one outsider involved: Tony's rescue op. The only civilian 49 members involved were the geeks on the ship running the coms, drones, radar for the mortars and the computers. Angel said they did a great job with the tech.

After his earlier recon mission Monday August 25, Tony was not originally scheduled to go into the Aztex grounds again until the cleanup operation. But during that recon Tony encountered and LA Aztex he knew, a meth-head screw-up named Blue. In talking he learned that the good Sister Mary Ellen from the neighborhood had been kidnapped for the sacrifice. She scheduled after Tony's witch of a wife put on her heart-wrenching show. Tony immediately volunteered to free the Sister and her associate. Jambo insisted he would go along to cover him.

The pair quickly drew up a plan that required some small adjustments to details of the military op but otherwise met the expanded objectives of freeing the good Sister and her assistant without compromising the primary mission of blowing Aztexs to hell. Tony took on some additional risk, but he felt it was worthwhile.

There was no room inside the tank for them, Jambo intended to ride on the outside, with a night scope on a sniper rifle. Tony would take a jeep, pop a couple of doors, spring the good Sister, then escape to the sea in a Zodiac. We knew that the Sister would not lie, so they had to revise the mission plan and find a way to communicate, keeping her eyes off the military assets. She would notice a tank even at night, so they planned to keep it out-of-sight but close. Also, Tony planned to take care of the jailers with methods that looked non-lethal (curare needle).

We had already discussed trying the take Tony's wife or any of the other Aztex brass alive, but any intel we could squeeze from them would become worthless after the first mortar volley. They would be missed if we snatched them before then. We had all we needed fro Blue (Tony's friend) and the cameras they left. So there was no benefit for even a low-risk snatch. Plus trying to get uncooperative prisoners into the US or Peru can turn very embarrassing at customs. The meth-heads were simply not worth the effort.