Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the bedroom, lounging around, and she noticed that I was showing a little sexual readiness again, so she suggested that maybe it was time for somebody to enjoy some "nasssty lickings."

Maybe it was the way she said it, but she was very persuasive. I asked if she wanted to try DP with a toy now, but she said "maybe later." For now she just stuck out her tongue and wanted to enjoy what we had along for fun.

"You know how some girls just like kissing certain guys? Well, as it happens, this girl likes kissing this guy a lot, in all kinds of ways that I don't do - I have never done - with others."

She wanted me in the shower where there were some grab rails on the wall so I could lean forward, and a pad on the floor so she could kneel down and get her tongue all up deep into my business for starters. It was not a surprise, when she confirmed the date she mentioned the idea so I was ready. I liked to make sure she enjoyed the best experience possible if she wanted to do that to me. So we moved to the shower and spread out the kneeling pad.

Today she was a little frantic about getting to it. I helped her mood when I spread my legs and grabbed my ankles instead of using the grab bar. She started with her lips nibbling my balls and the associated area, just to get me used to her hot lips and eager tongue. Finally she held my cheeks apart and ran her tongue up and down my crack, getting us used to it. Then she started to work her tongue on target, around my rim. I made the effort to relax my muscles as I enjoyed the sensation of her eager tongue working around. I starting to push out. There are so many nerve endings there, it really felt great. Resha wasn't always in the mood, and I would never force her to do this. But for some reason she had this urge to connect with me in this way often. Today she had a real enthusiasm for it so she and I both enjoyed it so much. I really had to make the effort to be available to her, for both our sakes.

The next item that came to my mind was my loss of Resha that we had planned for her. Resha did not know about it yet, but when the Patron came to LA to bring Cynthia home in November, and assuming I had secured a full time medical doctor for the Colony, he was planning to ask Resha to come to Peru as his consort day and night. The plan was to offer her a five year contract for a total of $5 million. This was the future I had talked to her about, providing her with wealth far beyond what she could make on her knees. With it she could give her child the type of financial foundation to get a better life for himself than the LA street gangs could offer.

It was not enough to pay for a house in Brentwood or Malibu, but it would be a better start for her and her little one.

I wasn't crazy about giving up Resha, but the old man was taken by her and it was not like I had the amount of time Resha deserved for a lover. She would know what was on the line when he enjoyed her overnight during his visit.

One thing that made the loss more bearable was the fact that after February, when my job ceased to exist, I would have more freedom for trips to Peru.

As the Patron's Consort her body would be available to any he commanded, in Colony society the term did not connote fidelity but rather obedience. In fact, one of her primary tasks would be instructing new grooms who were not experienced in the night-time arts while the Patron would instruct the white-scarf brides. She would also be available to guests the Patron favored, including me when I was around, or my other grandfather the Chief. If the Patron died before the five years was up, the balance of her contract would fall to me. With four wives, a concubine, a consort, and who knows how many others I would have a real harem, which translates to "more than I can satisfy in a week."

It is far, far better than the alternate state of not having enough.

Plus I would probably be the Chief, with all the females attendant to that role.

There was a chance that Resha could decline the Patron's request. I am sure there was some value in keeping her working as a spy where she was. I was not opposed to making it worth her while if she continued to prove her worth. Until then...

"Damn, that is wonderful!" I had to say as Resha's eager wet tongue started to probe deeper into me, triggering waves of intense pleasure in the dense, sensitive nerve endings as she probed. I could feel her lips making contact with my muscle as her eager tongue reached deep, there was nothing like the feeling.

Li could do the same thing to me, and was more than willing, but Li had so many ways she could be enjoyed. I had started to train Jessica, I was hoping to get her up my ass once a month or so after Resha left.

Resha loved eating my ass more than Li did - which is saying something - and then what I did to her returning the favor completed the emotional/spiritual bonding thing that went straight to her heart. She kept at it for a time, working her tongue inside me, thrilling my nerves, making me feel so good because she wanted to. She saw how hard I was but she did not want to switch over yet.

Our usual deal was that when I was fully aroused it was time to trade places, giving her some deep rimming pleasure before I fucked her ass. Sometimes Resha tended to get carried away with her part of the business, which meant that I had to cool down before I could get to her, otherwise things might get messy before it was time.

She could not use her hands to keep track of where my cock was, that was a case where finding out always made it too late. We did not "play the trombone" which some other folks did, in my view that was essentially a male-centric activity. This was her joy, serving me in a taboo, nasssty manner and then getting her gift of pleasure back with my tongue followed by her ass-fucking as interest.

She stopped for a moment, she could see I was ready to switch, but she wasn't. "Just a few more minutes, please? You know how I like doing this so much." She knew full well that my balls were getting to a point of no return.

I guessed that I could allow that. However, I did suggest that even I had my limits and that I wanted to have a full chance to "return the favor before I got to... stuffing your tight butt, like I did Jessica Wednesday night." She got this little shiver when I said that, she really liked when I took my release up her ass. The mention of Jessica touch a nerve because they had the only darker skin in the firm which was otherwise purely about white privilege.

Pushing in as far as she could reach, she did a few more tongue wiggles that really connected, then gave a sigh and stood up. Before we exchanged positions I gave her a passionate, "am I going have fun with your ass" deep kiss. (Anyone who won't kiss their partner after the pleasure they have done to them is a selfish, insecure, inconsiderate and fundamentally unfair bastard who should be seriously whipped and forever denied the pleasure. Frank Church was such a reptile, his exit from this world was far too quick and easy for him.)

Finally, after we broke our kiss, we got to business trading places. I admit that I was tempted to start with her juices that remained in her well-fucked pussy, but I had a hard cock and we both wanted me to empty my balls in her ass, not in the open air because I got distracted by the wonders. Her complex little pussy was the very essence of distracting. I might circle back to it later, perhaps when using a toy to double the pleasure. Or maybe tomorrow I would do the fuck-and-then-yum-creampie thing, she was growing fond of that.

Like Resha did to me, when I sank to my knees behind her I started by rimming all the way around her squeaky-clean backdoor. She had used moonshine and honey run to finish her cleanse, so she had a fresh taste. She loved the mind-bending pleasure of that first naughty pass. "Oh fuck yes, that is so good for me," she said. "Your tongue makes me feel so good in ways I never imagined feeling good. Do me good with your nassty tongue, then stick your cock in and hurt me so bad. Yes... Nmm... yes... soo so good."

Well, I try to do what the ladies ask when they are polite about it. I kept my tongue licking at her tight little backdoor, around and around the crinkled muscle. Her gatekeeper muscle had been through a great deal of exercise already today, with multiple cleanings, and then several butt plugs, so it was getting used to the idea of entry. Maybe not exactly happy, but used to it.

Exercising the mind-over-body techniques she had been working on she relaxed into it, overcoming her body's natural urge to keep the muscle tight. Eventually she overcame conditioning and started to push out, like lips pursed for a kiss. Right away I started to penetrate inside where my tongue had more sensitive nerves to play upon and pleasure. The tip of my tongue thrilled her.

"Oh fuck me that is good... it is so good when you do that... into me... my nasty naughty spot feels so good... I am such a bad girl for you... to do so good..."

I kind of lost myself and any sense of time working her like this. I was focused on her pleasure, but I must say I really enjoyed her willing thrill and enjoyment like this. I was quicker then she was at opening her up and giving pleasure inside. The honey rum flavor was strong, and her pleasure as I probed inside had her moaning. Still, after a time we reached a point of diminishing returns, getting ourselves ready for the next step. I kept going around, pressing, teasing her delicate entry. Her juices were flowing, I could smell how turned on she was getting. I had her pretty open, she had her muscle relaxed so I was getting in as far as I was going to get with my tongue. Her mood was shifting and she was also getting anxious for the next step, when I exchanged my cock for my tongue in her ass. This felt the best to her nerves, but my cock surging inside her meant so much more to her emotionally. Mouth sex was her profession, but to her my cock entering her in back and spending itself was an exclusive she gave me, she took it as meaning that I loved her so much.

"Please... could you put it in me now? Your big strong cock in my tight ass. Please? Make me whimper... whimper and moan. Use me... love me... fill me with your essence as you take your release with me."

"Actually, I was just thinking about you tied up. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes but I want it in me... I want to feel it."

"I think it will be more fun if you are constrained, and the rope is attractive. Build a little anticipation for your wonderful butt." With that I lifted her up and carried Resha to the bed. "You know, this will be a lot more fun if you start on your knees," I said. She immediately got into position, on her knees by the side of the bed.

"I think somebody is going to be wrapped up nice and pretty, like a present under the tree at Christmas," I said as I grabbed the rope from her purse along with the pair of gloves I had. She was a bit frustrated at the delay, but she was curious as well, it was why she had brought the rope.

First I put the two gloves on her. The were both light, made of web fabric and leather. The main part holding the person in place was the length of leather that wrapped around the wrist and lower arm, then shut tight with velcro. If you needed to get out all you had to do was pull the velcro the right way, that was easy to figure out and not to hard to do. But in terms of holding the arm to the rope, the glove had no give, it was more secure than any knot you could tie around the arm and it did a lot less chafing and abrasive damage, plus there were no marks from the rope.

Resha's rope was soft material, it felt and looked good so she bought it at a fabric/sewing supply store, it would be no bother if she was on top of it. First I attached the rope to glove on the right wrist, then I folded that arm behind her back, so the back of her right hand rested against her back near the left shoulder blade. It was not especially uncomfortable, but she would be helpless, with no ability to use her hands. Next I took the rope over her shoulder, down between her breasts and under the opposite underarm, wrapped it around her torso, then took it up, from her other underarm, between the breasts and over the other shoulder and down, using the rope to form an "X" between her large, lovely breasts, separating and presenting them like the straps of a bra or bikini, except there was no fabric. Another loop around her body and then I tied off the left wrist glove behind her back near the right shoulder blade.

The red looked hot, the perfect color for her, plus the soft rope was no problem being under her body. I know some folks prefer to bind the breasts, wrapping the rope around them so they stand out. Resha's breasts were large enough for that, and she was willing, but I liked them presented as they were, highlighted but also loose and free.

I did not have to pull the rope tight, the looseness was taken up by the number of loops around her, the concern was avoiding marks on her body. All in all she was very attractive as a captive, with her arms out of sight behind her back and her large breasts highlighted on her small body, looking very helpless and tempting for all sort of molesting in bondage. I showed her how she looked in the mirror. Resha was impressed by what she saw, her mental image was so submissive and sexually available that this fit perfectly. I had to take pictures in a variety of positions, including some where I was kissing her above and below, plus I did plenty of handling of her unprotected tits. She got into being helpless as my hands made their way all over her. Resha liked it when I took private pictures, it was a way she could stay with me even when we were not together. Some were from the front, standing or kneeling. Other were on her side leaning forward, showing her large breasts hanging over the ropes.

Of course, by the time we got done her back door was not as open as it had been, so I put her on her belly, on a pillow, and began working my tongue into her again to re-relax her while she was helpless. That part she liked.

It took very little time to get her ready to fuck, she liked what I was doing to her helpless body. In a a few minutes she was physically ready and eager to move on, to get her ass fucked like she wanted so she could take my cum there, enjoying my surging, spasming cock. She started to demand that I do her butt.

I used my fingers to spread plenty of lube on her tight hole. When she was ready (well past ready, in her expressed opinion) I got us in position. She was on her knees on the bed, sticking her ass up and her head down, with a stiff pillow under her belly so her breasts looked so good hanging down. The mirror was on one side, so we could both see her getting ass-fucked. I knelt over her thighs and guided my cock into her... except I slid into her messy pussy full of her pussy juices instead of her ass.

"No! That's the wrong hole! What are you doing? That is the wrong hole, you have been..."

I pulled out. "I just wanted to get a little lube on my cock so it goes in easier. Plus you know you feel so good, and you do squirm so entertainingly when you are upset."

"You can be a nasty man, you know that? It feels so good when you fuck my puss... but please... stick your wonderful cock in my ass and make this poor mouth whore all happy... OHHHhhh FUCK YEAH! That is the way to my heart."

I figured she might react that way, complaining, but I could not help it, she was ready to take it in the ass and I really wanted to switch holes out her pussy into her butt. There was a reason she was tied up, it made it easier to fine-tune things my way. Plus, I had built up the anticipation so she was really ready for it when I put it in. Her complaint plus the switch helped with the pain which was inevitable. Her unique self-control plus the distraction minimized the sensation. Her being helpless made giving herself more powerful when I put it in. She had used butt plugs all morning minimized her discomfort when I entered her body. Plus she really wanted me there, in her ass, so finally getting what she wanted was a relief.

Her brief yelp of pain morphed into a moan of pleasure.

It was not a single, long penetration of my entire cock. She was ready, and I was set, so in one act I pulled out of her pussy and pressed the tip of my cockhead into her tight backdoor. The first push got my ridge in, but I held myself there so the pain was a quick burst rather than something longer. As soon as I was in her noise changed.

I held myself there while she sorted out her physical feelings, channeling away the pain of getting what she wanted with the good feelings and the spectacular image in the mirror with my cockhead inside her and my long, wide shat poised to drive in all the way. After a moment or two she responded. "That was a very good trick you pulled, the least amount of pain in the ass ever for me... very clever. Now, please get on with it, I want to feel the obscene pleasure of your monster shaft sliding in and out of my tight hole before you swell and surge after reaming my butt good."

Well, that was easy enough to do, and she felt and looked wonderful while I did her just as nasty as she requested. I grabbed the rope and pulled on it like the reins on a horse, pulling her torso up, sliding my length in until I was against her body, holding her tight as I ran my hands over her breasts and pussy. Then she was bent forward again as I was sliding out, enjoying her tight butt as it tried to hold my cock shaft so tight. I shifted my hands to take hold of her hips, taking possession of her body as I held her in position and started to move faster. She watched every move in the mirror with wide-eyed fascination, I knew she felt owned, used and well loved as a woman by a man who looked to be on the edge of control.

After a time I moved her from the bed over to the couch, bent over the arm like Jessica had been. It was quick, and moving her with her arms tied she looked very hot. He feet were off the ground as she bent her body over the wide curve, squirming into position as we lined up. There I held her tits as I fucked her ass some more, at a different angle. It was like doggy-style where she had been prone, in her pussy or in her ass they both felt similar but different. Doggy was more pure lusty sex.

I did not last long once we moved, she was hot and tight and I went a little crazy. It got rough on her... but she loved it more to feel me so passionately into her. She said she could feel my need for her body, the need I had saved up so much - I had only cum once in the last 36 hours.

"Oh YESSS," she moaned as she felt my first surge in her tight hole. She loved to feel my cock swell. She felt the surge going through my shaft where her muscle was so tight, and then again when my surge pumped out into her body. She felt that best in this position. "Push it, all the way, then pump it deep! I want all your stuff," she said as she felt my cock surge again and again in her body. "Yessss... that is it... fill me with your stuff. Love me long time... make me yours!"

Nasty sex was something she got only from me, we both appreciated it. I kept pumping into her, much longer than usual. Even after I was dry I kept going, my cock surging air but still giving the feelings at her entrance to her. She tried to wrap her legs around my thighs to hold me tight so I wouldn't go. She was so good to experience, on my cock and with my eyes as she squirmed, moaned and wiggled in pleasure.

When I finished I was exhausted and she was even more spent, we had both run a race - and won.

Still, some things don't wait, butts have a no-waiting policy for softening cocks. When I was done I grabbed a plain silver butt plug which I slipped in as soon as her ass spat out my cock. Then I carried her to the rain shower for a cool down, clean up and some time kissing together, all different ways of saying how I appreciated her without words.

1...45678...17