Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done similar cleaning things this morning before I left for work, and again in my office just before I left work. I was good to go for her before she started.

All of this focused prep had me very ready to move to the bed. As I turned off the water she lost the hair wrap. I didn't bother with towels, I picked her up like a baby. She screamed, a happy but surprised scream of pure delight. Jessica had used the work "primitive" so I wondered if Resha had the same reaction. In moments I was over her in the bed taking the type of deep passionate kiss I knew she wanted me to take. Such a kiss was the ultimate proof of acceptance for a mouth whore, only somebody who loved them would trust them to be clean enough to kiss what they considered as their naturally filthy mouth.

In fact, we both craved such a kiss, she responded by giving herself like a true lover, celebrating the proof of my love and devotion which she needed regularly. After a few minutes of that it was more fun for both of us as I licked the droplets of water off Resha's breasts, a tongue was more entertaining for both of us than dragging a dry towel over them. When I sucked her nipple in and lashed it with my tongue she began giggling the way she did when playing with her child, with open-hearted sincerity.

We slipped from giggles and fun foreplay into the serious loving sex. Kisses became sincere, going both ways. Her hands sought to open her body while taking my cock and moving it into her moist, slippery pussy. There was no thrust or series of moves, after her toys she was open and pulled me inside her body with one slow, powerful motion as she arched her body in passion. It had been too long.

As I slid in her eyes said it all, she missed me and she needed me to fill her body as her lover more often. Also, she needed to know when the next time would be for us. Excepting only her son, this type of connection was what she wanted most in life.

Once I was inside we held each other tight, she was soaking up the emotion from the moment, immersing herself in something she wanted over and above her basic needs. I felt the slightest tremor of some internal muscles, it was weak and tentative, nothing like Li gave, but I guess they had talked so now Resha tried, hoping to bind us tighter. Her mental state was close to the edge and suddenly it was enough, feeling my body inside of her was enough to get her off. It was a small peak, a moment when her body took control, but it was a sincere and promising first release of the day for her.

In response I took her in a deep kiss as I pressed myself deep and settled more of my weight on her, on her pubes and chest. Her body said, "More... tighter... give me it all." I moved a hand to the back of her head, entangling my fingers in her thick dark hair, cradling her head as I moved a little deeper with the kiss. She gave herself without limit, she really had fallen for me, it was unfortunate that I could not feel the same about her. But, as long as she wanted my attention, I gave what I could to her.

Once the moment passed I started to stroke in and out, little movements, like I had to do something but could not bear to separate even a little bit. She read it as more loving desire from me and soaked it up. She was loathe to break or even loosen the embrace and the kiss so I used that, I pressed my other arm around her back, between the ribs and the waist, resting my large strong hand on her spine and lifting there, overpowering her body to conform to my will. She felt even more possessed and loved by me. Where our faces touched I felt her tears of joy, she really wanted this but I was surpassing even her desires, making dreams come true.

For me it wasn't love, it was lust and physical desire and a knowing what she wanted. I would have felt sorry for the deception in my heart, except my heart did not have that particular dreary path. It wasn't like a choice I had made, to make women fall in love with me so they could enjoy my cock in them more often, in more ways. I was quite content to love on women who didn't love me but wanted pure unadulterated lust, like Jessica or Amy. All of them got what they needed because that was what worked best for my hungry cock.

As I moved in her body I was again amazed at how many tight pussies I had to enjoy. Abril, Li and Resha had all been sluts for a time, but when I got them they were all unopened for some time, and I used them lightly. Jessica was also very lightly used, for three years she only got a cock once a month until the Labor Day orgy. Kwool was practically a virgin except for my grandfathers and some ladies with toys. Zar, Nia, Samantha and Marta were, admittedly, well used when I got to them. Lately Samantha was getting it regular from my uncle with his prodigious fire plug cock so she was probably stretched out a little by now. But all together, I had been very fortunate with the ladies and the tightness of their privates when I enjoyed them. Plus, most willingly turned over for me, to offer a tighter experience. Life was good.

We took our time, for now Resha did not need anything more than what I was giving her; my kiss, my embrace, and gentle movement where it counted inside her body. As her juices flowed she opened her legs up a bit more and reached down to open her labials, allowing my cock the deeper path, on the floor of her valley so the tight movement of my shaft started to rub closer to her clit, giving her another physical pleasure when she thought no more was possible. The wonder of the stimulation took her, she gave her hips a small movement to enhance this wonderful feeling.

She was right on target, after only a few short, slow strokes I felt her body quiver as she amazed herself with her desperate, clinging climax on my cock. It was so quick I did not even surge, she didn't need it. While this climax was small, it went very deep emotionally, coming as soon as it did after her first one.

She hugged me tighter, and made small shifts in our movement to build on the feelings, to crush our bodies together. She made noises, like she was crying, but with happiness. The feelings carried over, her third climax, which came a few moments later was a "open eyes wide" surprise that caused her to break our kiss. She started panting for breath, a pant which became a moan that rose and fell with her peaks of pleasure that started to cycle, roughly every three minutes of so as she went from peak to peak. She was really desperate for it as each release ripped through her body. She needed the air so in place of mutual kisses I started to nibble on her cheeks and ear, whispering the sweetest of praises and gently blowing in, she was holding me so tight that I really had no other options. It added a sweet physical quiver to her movement.

She did not talk, she could not afford the air or the sound. I think she figured out that I was saving up for more sex, and that I was getting less out of the movement than she was, so she was content with my not filling her this time. It meant more joyful time inside her body later - when we were going to share nasty forbidden pleasures. The pleasure was enough for her that, over the next half hour or so, in stretches of three to five minutes she continued her cycle of peaks with whimpers and tears of elation. She really exhausted herself more than she realized, but she wanted it so, and I was willing.

During her last climax she whispered, "So good... so loving... so much goodness I can't... any more... and..." with that she trailed off. When she stopped moving she was just the other side of sleep as she loosened her hold on me from a tight clasping to a gentle hug. I returned the feelings, shifting my arms and holding her tenderly, lovingly, as she dozed with exhaustion. Maybe she was not the only one who slept.

I had not climaxed, I wanted to give her a lot more loving with what I had stored.

For just a bit of that, I was guilty on all counts of an emotional feeling. it was very unusual for me, but I knew I would get over it.

-

Sometime later when I snapped awake I realized Resha had asked a question. I rarely get caught napping deeply as this, my natural distrust usually keeps me closer to being awake. It meant that I trusted Resha.

"Huh?" was my atypical response, which amused her greatly. She was downright giggly at catching me napping.

"I asked, what did you grab out of the scary room downstairs? I imagine some people like that sort of thing, but I was hoping to keep this just the two of us, naked organic like, without involving a monopoly like Pacific Power getting involved our sexplay."

She shifted to a conspiratorial tone and a bit of a lisp, making it sound like a secret game, she was a little drunk with delight and pleasure chemicals in her blood. She was also very hot looking, freshly fucked, with her sexy body glowing. If I could bottle that stuff I would make a lot more money.

Of course, what I really hoped is that she would be entertaining enough to give my grandfather at least 5 more years of joy in his bed as his consort. I would miss her, but I really had a lot of good ones available, and things looked good to add Jessica to the collection. Not to mention Gracie.

"I figured that, but I wanted to help with the rope you brought."

"Isn't a rope enough?"

"Actually, a rope is too much. If you are looking to take pictures, then a loop of a taut-looking rope stretched across soft flesh in the right place is all you need. The suggestion triggers the imagination to all sorts of nasty pathways. But you said you wanted to feel restrained while active. Really holding somebody makes it hard to get a quick release once the fireworks are over, can leave rope burns that take time to heel, plus there are ligature marks and bruises that last. We don't want that for your babysitters or the nosey people at work to see - you don't wear long sleeves at work." Since she worked naked with nosey lawyers who wanted more of her goodies, they would ask.

What I grabbed were a pair of items that looked like fingerless long sleeve gloves, except they had two fingers, they left the palm uncovered, and the sleeve part was actually long and loose, so it wrapped around the arm and then closed tight with strong velcro. It was the light version of the strong cuffs used on the machines like the tension table.

I held up the bad so she could look.

Resha showed me the rope she had. It was strong enough to hold, and had a soft surface for things like wrapping around the body. The problem was that, once tied effectively, soft rope compresses so it was hard to untie quickly, the knots sink into the surface of the rope and don't slide. Still, it was a much better binding than the harsh clothesline I was afraid she brought. The combination should work well.

I was not recharged so we put on robes and went down the the kitchen where we grabbed a pizza and some cartons of ice cream. Since the pizza would take some time to cook we slid it in the oven, then made some ice cream sundaes to eat first. I explained to Resha that sometimes, eating dessert first is a better idea. She gave me a look that said I had never fed a cranky child. But instead of complaining she satisfied herself two scoops of double dark swiss chocolate ice cream, added rich carmel and topped it with whipped cream. I had fresh blueberries on strawberry ice cream. It was too good, we did not talk until our bowls were clean.

The timing was perfect, the red pepper and salmon homemade pizza was ready just as we put our empty ice cream bowls into the dishwasher.

After we grabbed some pizza I mentioned that, as far as cranky children, the key to feeding might have to do with what you feed them after dessert. Resha looked down at her plate, which held more than mine.

"You might be right... maybe it depends on how you define things. I am happy to consider this wonderful pizza as my main course... because I am looking forward to my special dessert." She was looking at me below the waist, where I was about 50% hard.

Resha really wanted to get caught up on my life since our trip to Peru in July so we talked about that during the pizza. I said my grandfathers and my future wives were fine, and that both of my grandfathers wished for a few nights with that spicy hot Indian number who shined very brightly on stage during the bachelor party, and in their dreams after. She was not sure how to take that. She said the Patron had aged very well. She was surprised that, like Sean Connery, he really did look "good enough to do in the light" even if he was older. Plus Marta made it very clear about how her father the Chief, was still up to surprises, although she was very stingy about what made her feel so good.

I told her that Mer and Per kept a log for him and me. The females of the Tribe, those from 18 to 70, had missed the Chief during his illness and he was now working overtime, one or two visits each day, to catch up on their demands. Even Kwool, who was very busy with her new toys, had made sure she enjoyed her turn with the Chief. (Resha had been intimate with Kwool, who is very selective.) I could picture Resha and Kwool in the Chief's bed, doing a "look but don't touch" introduction to lesbian sex for others. Maybe with my future wives watching for instruction.

(Thinking of Kwool got me missing her. I explored that a moment, what I really missed was a young woman of the Tribe, to share that unique Tribal linkage I felt with both Nia and Kwool. Nia was leaving sometime for Detroit, and she would be there for at least a few months. The Tribe could not spare Kwool, the copter pilot was too valuable. I would have to make plans to get another female indian into my bed before Nia left.)

Resha and I also talked about my wedding (she had seen the DVD of the event) and about Phil's marriage to Red. She almost whispered her idea. "I must admit, Phil is the guy I think of for a DP. I wonder if Red allows him..."

I agreed that I had seen his relative advantage for back-door entry and we got on well enough on the auction team. "Between his wife and Rose he seems to be pretty tied down."

I did not mention it, but Sam had "brought Red into" our circle of people who knew more about me. I had not been with her in bed, but she took part in the discussion of law firm finances and how to transfer them.

Resha had not met Rose but she said that Phil had a new picture frame on his desk. One side was his wife, a topless 'hiding the boobs' picture on a beach. The other side had secret hidden picture, an XXX shot showing Red and another woman smiling after a double facial. She was sure the other woman was Rose, David Barnes also had a conventional picture of her on his desk. Resha noticed the picture Thursday.

She asked if I had taken a picture of Jessica while she was here, but I said it was a little early for that, we had become friends with benefits for one weekend that was extended, but nothing more. I again mentioned the date Li planned with Jessica next Tuesday, we were keeping that a secret but I thought Resha was okay to tell.

When we were finished with our pizza we went up to my room where she wanted more about the 2 wars I had been in. She knew I made a quick trip to Peru for the Five right after my wedding, Resha was in Peru when Mer and Per uncovered the plot. I told her how we captured all of them at Troma without anybody firing a single shot, she was amazed. She thought the FBI aspect of the plan was genius, it sold the plan. I gave full credit to Irene. I said the Five and their soldiers were still alive in the Colony, answering questions. After what they did to the Chief it was unrealistic to say they were not tortured, but we were not the Spanish Inquisition.

I also explained how we had freed "a couple of dozen" trafficked Chinese girls from the Five, mostly new girls who were just smuggled in plus a smaller number of brothel slaves who would have been replaced soon. They escaped from the enforced conformity of their home in hopes of freedom in America. Instead they were lied to and were actually bound for a short, painful life of rape and abuse before a premature grave. They were why Li's mother was still in Peru. I also mentioned that we got an ethical drug company plus a trio of just overhauled Hueys out of the operation, so Kwool was learning to fly one. Each revelation left Resha amazed at the plan, the execution, and the outcome.

I said it was all about loyalty and being open to options. "We have evolved such things after hundreds of years, you have seen the isolation that makes it work."

She said that the genius move was the "mock military vehicle we used" for the five. I said it was not a fake, I had picked up a half-dozen Vietnam-era armored vehicles when I was sixteen. My grandfathers each had one.

"How?" she asked.

"A snake thought he was dancing with a bunny and a bulldog... he actually had the attention of a mongoose and suffered for his confusion." Resha understood about who wins those battles.

"What about the bulldog?"

"It was an old, slow bulldog and he started it with a biting contest against the snake." She really did not need more details.

Next I explained that the second war was in Central America, and that it was linked to the good Sister and her helper who had been kidnapped. I was at the resort with the rest of the law firm when it happened, but the people who did the job sent me reports before, during and after. She did not need to know how we did things, bombing them with fire and steel until they were reduced to smoldering bug food, or how many died. I said that in Mexico no prisoners were tortured, as they had nothing to tell us. "They were all drugged out of their minds, set to commit mass murder." I did mention that 20 Mexican brothel workers who were at their expiration date were set free by my people. "We gave them two heavy military trucks, worth at least $50K, but it was the best way to set them free.

Resha was amazed at my generosity, but it was Mexico so we had to do something to set them free. "Expiration date?" she asked.

"With their employers, when a working girl paid slave wages is too unattractive and used up to earn her keep they are sold for a final job. They don't really have a life in retirement. Those who hold up better might be used as drug mules so they get a last meal of drug-packed balloons, the lucky ones OD on the plane and it is over. Unlucky ones get sliced open while they are still alive, because time is money to folks who are to impatient about the cops. Others are rented to clients where the dealer knows bad things will happen, because that is how some guys get off. The point is the girls can't reveal things to competitors or authorities."

"Oh." She thought about that, and the life she had chosen here, so close to Mexico. She knew how Li's mother had navigating the dangerous shoals and storms crossing the sea working on her back on a ship, then working and avoiding things that wasted life and money until she had a good portfolio that would exceed her life expectancy. But that also meant that she could not pay for Li to get a better start in life. Li was committed to taking another path, she dearly wanted a better start for any child she had even if it meant no portfolio safety net for her old age.

(Whenever a politician makes a promise about a safety net or a chicken in every pot or a cleaner environment or whatever the current term is used for the brighter future from government if they are elected, they are reading a speech they know is a lie some flunky has composed what has worked before, because people who are lazy voters want more for free and they think the government can give it to them. Of course, if the government gives you an X% raise in Social Security or the minimum wage, one should remember that the government is using deficit spending, so they are giving the people 2X% inflation. This is why basic economics is not taught in schools. It is a secret rule of the rulers the world over. Governments produce nothing of real value, they only take from their productive citizens because those are the only ones who can pay taxes. Those who can't earn huge amounts will always vote for government spending because that is free, the government prints the money. Then they complain about inflation because they are ignorant of economics so they don't know how that works. It is like a deep dark mystery to the masses who vote, and the good-looking uneducated faces on the news + sports TV who report to the masses.)

1...34567...17