Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started talking about strict fidelity as an idea but she had not really thought about it so I asked her about specific settings like the law firm, or her hooker days when she had some "special needs" clients, or even working as a service girl, where she might have to finish out her contract after being married. That got her thinking. She could see the service girl thing happening, the contract was January to December, but they had to be signed for the next year in November. Also, she thought the wife exchange thing was a good deal for all, with husband and wife both playing around on an equal basis, it was honest and a good idea. She could see that as a better idea that might work for a set of friends of co-workers. She saw where strict fidelity bought safety, but it also neglected the natural urge to play, plus it depended on everybody staying with it. "Maybe girls raised in Arabia have a different idea, but I cannot see a girl raised in LA going suddenly from having 'friends with benefits' to one-man stay home moms forever, it is too big an overnight change. Even the legal community recognizes that problem, so we have 'no fault' divorce where infidelity in itself has no consequences to a cheater. Heck, in 50 years even that term will go away or lose impact as a negative label."

She also acknowledged that Li was my concubine, and that she did not know everything involved, but she understood that strict fidelity did not apply to one of us.

That was when she again brought up Li's date with Jessica for their mutual benefit. "Her first date... with a GIRL. Wow." Resha was amazed at the idea, she was not sure she was up for playing outside "our little clubhouse," but said that Jessica Stern was very tempting to think about. She had been willing to do others in Peru, "something in the air is special down there." But LA was a different story in so many ways, she was not comfortable with the idea of an open marriage here because of the nut cases and general health issues. "I will say, the girls in the Tribe have a pretty good deal..."

"Yeah, except for a high death rate at childbirth, and the fact that their men die, and there is no hot water. But I am working on all that."

She said that was what made me a prince.

For the drive I skipped the freeway ramp and stayed on divided streets, cruising at the speed limit so I caught all the lights. We talked as I played with her. With both of us working together pleasuring her pussy it did not take long to have the desired peak effect, she screamed with pleasure at a good point (a damn speed bump, I guess they were good for something) and clearly it felt very good to her as I tripped her magic button.

"Fuck this is good... oh yeah... I wish I could go to work... YES... to work this way... oh that is it... this way every day, with toys in place and a willing man."

We did not have a lot more conversation during the drive, she fell into a pattern of twitching with happy sex exclamations in Hindi - which was new and provided a clue - that increased as the pleasure grew.

Resha was an experienced whore and one requirement for that job is that she was effective at making her partner think he was doing wonderful things to her, no matter what he was actually doing. Resha was very good at this no matter who she was with. But she was really ready for it with me and had an especially good time.

At the start of the year, when she joined the firm, I saw that when Resha was with me there was some real sincerity in her performance, and in fact for a time she avoided me at the office because she was afraid of showing that she was developing feelings for me. Giving her heart and body away too easily had caused her problems in the past.

Several years ago, when I seduced Li on the job I took her out on dates in public, which was absolutely against the firm rules. But the fact that I did not mind others seeing me with "no boobs" Li in public was what initially convinced her that I was somebody she might be interested in. She had always been sure that she was an unattractive contra-Barbie-doll in face and figure, who only shined when she was naked pleasing the cock of a guy who had his eyes shut. But I treated Li like Halle Berry or Charlize Theron when I took her out in public. When I took her to 49 clubs other people treated her like a star. She responded fearlessly. I was a good lawyer that the firm would keep while she was a short, flat-chested less-attractive whore who could be easily replaced. Still, she dressed in tiny, eye-grabbing spangling outfits that showed a lot of skin and promised a view of more private flesh if something slipped. Things slipped. She made sure she was seen by all. There were regular nip slips and other more serious wardrobe malfunctions for our mutual amusement. It was almost like she was daring the other lawyers to see us out. (That never happened until the night at the Blank, when her outfit didn't need to slip, she was showing herself pretty openly. That night pop star Do Wong deflected the problem.)

I made her feel that I was attracted to her and did not mind if others knew it.

When Li first saw Abril she assumed that I was bouncing her wonderful body on my cock regularly. Instead of being discouraged Li became even more intrigued at my interest in her. She confessed that she was a little bit hot to conquer Abril's body as well. That did not happen for years, not until this year after the explosions at the law firm.

However, none of these games would work for Resha, because of her child she was too nervous about her job, no matter how much she liked me as a person and a lover. So instead I played on the child and his future. His safety and future drove Resha's escape from Scorpion territory, and won me her sincere appreciation. (Note, the Scorpios had a civil war after what I did, now one-third were gone and the rest formed 2 weaker gangs.) Then on the trip to Peru she realized that I could actually help her, that I was a good person who cared for my own family, and that I actually liked her. Plus I did not show any signs of the male disease of jealousy when she played with others at Tango's party, or even what was a mortal sin for many LA guys - playing with another woman (Kwool) without my prior approval and a front-row seat. Also, while I clearly enjoyed pleasing her in bed, in Peru I allowed her to sleep with others while I was paying her! Most guys she knew in her past would give her a beating, turn her out to their boys, and then drop her bleeding and naked in a railroad yard for even considering such a thing.

The two bachelor parties and the payment for Peru were actually a tangible, had-to-believe-it turning point, she saw that I had people I cared about both in LA and Peru. The amount of the check gave her a real saving cushion at her bank, her first ever. Since then she had slowly warmed to the 49 community where she lived which increased her comfort even more. Then I did not push her into sex without affection, which is what she was sure would happen because she was a sex worker.

I suspect the Labor day weekend, plus our talk Tuesday about a door opening allowed her comfort with me to solidify. So today the final reserve was gone, her sense of "acting" had evaporated and her attraction to me had opened up to become more complete in physical, emotional, and trusting components. That was why she called out in Hindi, she was being herself, down to bedrock with no LA crafted facade left. She now thought of me as a source of sincere comfort in all areas, and she wanted more. As much as possible for a single woman with a young child in LA, she was falling in love with me.

My reference to "her Judge Stern," suggesting a future lifestyle at that level of security for her and her child, it actually got her excited in ways she did not think were possible for a poor whore of mixed birth with a child and no man. But the similarity of their stories - Resha and Mrs. Stern - sank in.

That was why she needed to let herself go with me by having sex in the pickup truck while driving on city streets. As a whore it was the closest she could think of to a public non-professional display of affection. As a precaution I kept the windows closed while she had a very good time.

As we got closer to the mansion she asked if anybody else was going to show up in my bedroom expecting service. The way she asked suggested her preferences, but she was naturally willing for whatever I wanted.

I replied that I had promised her 24 hours of my exclusive attention, and that was what I intended... unless she wanted me to get help pleasuring her, either man or woman or machine. That could be arranged.

I emphasized that if she was looking for something that felt like a multi-guy experience without the actual inconvenience of another personality to deal with in the room, I had plenty of toys that might suit her.

Normally she said that the toys detracted. She was ready and eager for my cock, which she had missed so much, doing "wonderful stuffing" to ALL her holes. "I have prepared for everything you might want to do on me. I feel like being a total slut to your whims."

She thought about that for a moment. On that same track, she had something else on her mind. "You know, you have never given me to another man as a toy or gift while you were with us... For some guys that is a test and an ego thing."

"Well, there was Tango on stage and the guys at the glory hole. Plus there was the move, when you pleased a group. Also the Patron..."

"Those were not the same, they were all MY free choice. Tango was for a good cause, Estella knew such joy that day, and what I did with Tango was a wedding gift as well as a paid performance with Bente at their party. I did not have to do any of it, I wanted to give of myself because I know what I give best. We worked together on the act and from Bente's reactions I considered it a joyful gift from me to the bride. She and I planned it, not you. The same with the move, I had to thank those guys, it was my nature, and I had no money to offer. But you have never put me with a bunch of guys like Abril got last weekend... and we have never done a DP, which every guys likes to impress his buddies with, to show them how much control he has. As for the Patron, that was my choice as well, even if I cannot easily say why, he was nice, I was curious, there was a sense of awe... I was just swept up in the scene and tension of the crisis, all that and more."

The tone at the end suggested that was the real point she was getting at, she was wondering about a DP. In her voice I could hear her confusion, she actually wanted to share a DP with me as a gift and a pleasure, but she was also hesitant because she thought it was not my nature. Of course, she knew more about cock sizes than I did, obviously taking Phil Townes up her butt while I was in her pussy might be fun without excess strain, and Phil was on my team at the auction so we had some experience sharing pussy. Or maybe she was thinking about a female with a strap-on, I bet she had thought about Abril's tits pressing against her back while we, as a "married couple," enjoyed her as a shared sweet fucking treat. You know, that was actually a good idea. Maybe after Cynthia was gone and before Gracie got here.

But for now it might be better if Abril was with Cynthia before she left for Peru, a sendoff to dream about until another temporary sex partner filled Cynthia's mind and body.

I addressed her first point. "I have mentioned that Abril and I are not really married, it was all kabuki, a way for me to make partner, I had to think long term. Abril was selected by a team of 49 members - not me - because we both had needs we could meet together. Sexual prowess was not one of the criteria. In fact you were right there the first time I put my cock into her, my cock was wet with your sweet pussy juices."

Resha blushed at the words, that day was a life-changing memory for her as I fucked 4 women by the pool. Poor insecure Resha, who was sure she was the least of the four, was picked as the first in line to enjoy my cock, getting off as the others watched and eagerly waited their turns. It really messed with her self-image the way I and the others treated her as an equal. For instance, she knew Cynthia was young, attractive and rich while she was a poor whore with a child. But in Cynthia's own bed at night, she gave Resha great pleasure, eating her pussy like it was a pure pleasure for her to serve her guest with a happy moment. That was not supposed to happen in real life in Resha's view of "a poor whore's life in America."

But in my house, it did happen. Amazing.

"Before that day of the explosions it was all for show with Abril, but I guess all relationships get closer or more distant, maybe watching me with you, getting you off first by the pool, inspired Abril. In general, I don't share my private toys. It is also true that some situations are different. Nia, for instance, needs a lot of attention, her mother and grandmother both died in childbirth, so she regularly has Brisk and Corum, together and apart... plus Zar and me. She is from the Tribe so she has the right to ask for me when she wants, and we make a good connection. You also know that Sam and I are sometimes together. Those are all at their discretion. The point is that for my special ladies, I really don't get the ego thrill some low self-image scum need from turning their girls out to their crude can't-get-a-girl buddies to abuse. Those guys... anybody who would do that to a woman they loved... I can't understand... Okay, I don't really have buddies, it is not my thing to go out Friday night doing stupid things to impress a bunch of losers. My bad."

She laughed delightfully, I wished she would do it more.

Thinking of Nia I had to add one other comment. "I do have to make an exception for family, you know that, right? For instance, Belen is pregnant by me, so when we were in Peru there was one night when Ernie, the Patron and I all took turns enjoying her body in worship while the other two watched. It was a family custom. She loved it, two royals and both of her breeders, praising her with their eager and willing cocks like she was a fucking queen of the sin because she was growing my child inside."

Resha acknowledge the mood the next time she saw Belen, the glow of bliss was bright and burned long. But she had not forgotten what she asked. "What about... you know... the DP thing? Am I maybe too special for that? Or might you want to sometime?"

"You really are asking what would happen if you wanted to, aren't you? You may have noticed that I only have one cock, and using my cock and tongue together does not exactly have the desired effect."

She blushed and lowered her eyes at being caught. "Do not downplay your kisses, excepting only my baby at my breast I have never felt so loved as when your tongue is inside my mouth, giving yourself and doing the things that are such a pleasure. You communicate sincere affection - a wonder to be sure - so well in that. Still, I guess that maybe... Okay, I don't have any specific cock in mind... there are lawyers where I might be inclined... plus some of the women around here... Do you think Sam might want to? She strikes me as one... a sexual goddess queen... But really I want a pair of men. Yes, it can be a real pain in the butt with the wrong guy. I guess my question is about you feeling strongly desiring it in general versus my 'I am curious' mindset most guys have about DP."

"Well, I would never do it without discussion and approval of all involved. But if you have some flesh-and-blood suggestions I can entertain them. But I really don't want to start there for this weekend."

I could tell her mind was racing to figure that comment out. Well, we would see.

Resha had one other comment. "There is one other thing... sometimes, lately, I have had the urge to... well, constrained... with ropes during sex." She pulled a loop of soft red rope out of her bag. It was soft to the touch but looked thick enough to hold. "Just something simple to limit movement. Sometimes when I do it myself I do that, just to feel. I have never done ropes with a another person."

Ropes I could deal with, they can add something if done right.

-

As I pulled into the drive I needed both hands on the wheel. She was not very considerate of my needs.

Then when I pulled into the garage Resha was out of the car in no time and was pulling me towards my room. "Hurry up... goodness I am SO FUCKIN HOT for you right now. I can't wait to do nasty things with you," she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it, her signal for analingus, "before I take you inside and you make me be crazy."

She was pulling towards my bedroom but I detoured her toward the play room. What she saw was serious stuff, the large machines with gleaming metal, serious chains, large motors, steel cables etc. It overwhelmed and scared her, like I suddenly introducing her to a bunch of Transformer robots with erect cocks that were shaped like giant sheet metal screws (the pointy one) and eager grins. But I could see there was also a spark of some fascination, a spark that would grow as she thought about it, imagined it, dreamed about it. "Maybe I take back the 'restrain' talk. That looks like it can pull and arm off..." She was pointing at the tension table.

"Yes, you are probably right, but I don't use it for that, it is way too hard to clean up after." That got a sincere laugh. "I did use one like that on Gracie, she wanted it. Tension, high tension really worked for her." When I said that she got real interested, was she thinking of being in the machine, or playing while Gracie was constrained?

"I just wanted to grab something..." I snatched a sealed plastic bag and then headed for my bedroom, explaining as I went. "Rope is nice for photo shoots but is really terrible for serious restraint. It damages the skin and leaves marks that take time to heal. If you want to play rope games you need long sleeves at work or professional gear. This is better, you will see."

In my bathroom she turned on the regular shower, undressed in an instant, wrapped her hair faster than any woman I have ever seen, and got under the spray. After a quick rinse she squatted down. It is not a pose most women consider sexy, but we were beyond that, Resha wanted me to watch her get ready. First she extracted the dildo from her pussy, it had a powerful vibrator built into a 'string of balls' design, where the largest ball was smaller than ping-pong ball. The first two balls were smaller, then came the big one, then the size went down for the last two. I saw the name, it was a fitted job made from parts like a naughty adult XXX build-a-bear, twice the cost of an off-the-shelf top quality model, and worth it, or so I am told by experts.

I guessed it was some of her Peru money well-spent.

Then she spun around, showing me her bottom, and changed the angle so I had a good view of her goodies from the rear. I did not have to be told in words that she wanted me up her backdoor. Looking over her shoulder she made sure I was looking as she pulled out a bright purple butt plug. I was reminded of Jessica's eye-catching private flesh. The toy looked clean as new, a sign she had prepared herself for my indecent use of her ass. Then she took the hand unit sprayer and washed her entire crotch, using her fingers deep in both holes to show she was open and make sure she was clean enough to eat. She had prepared and was begging for the full treatment, tongue and cock, in front and back.

The full tour. With an attitude like this I wondered how long my grandfather would last with Resha in his bed.

During the time she was using the sprayer on herself I stripped. When we were both done she signaled me to come over. Staying low she began to clean my cock, my balls, and then with eager intent, farther back. Her moves said we were both headed for a rim job sometime soon. I bent forward and held myself open when it was useful. Her fingers were careful, even delicate, but they went deep. Deeper than her tongue would reach, which was the idea.