Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LA has a lot of organized swingers in all price categories from trailer park to the top level of Hollywood - like the Board of the Academy. Jessica had been invited to parties before, but never had the urge to follow up what sounded like a night of 5 to 1 odds servicing men she didn't like much as they offered her their regarded opinion about her writing.

Jessica bought this number yesterday in anticipation, from a shop suggested by Mo, one of her engaged lesbian friends who was always hitting on her. The couple lived a swinging life of mainly seducing married couples. Mo was hot to seduce lesbo-virgins, either unmarrieds like Jessica or wives looking to explore some soft territory. Her spouse liked to feel a cock going crazy inside her tight privates about one night a month. She had found that a faithful husband, seeing his wife getting off serially via lady-to-lady pleasure in the same bed, made for a more inspired night for all.

Mo knew about Jessica's history with men - every single one of them. After her date with Li, when Jessica told Mo that she was no longer a lesbo-virgin Mo's response was a "can't wait" smile and the statement that she really didn't mind a special, spicy snack who did not technically qualify. "It's a guideline honey-child, really. An academic nun like you merits a little sweet out-of-bounds trippin."

Jessica always found Mo tempting and promised to keep her in mind. But after that bit of a talk she had to go change her suddenly damp panties.

Jessica's high-end nightie was very see-thru purple, with no fancy embroidery or other distractions, allowing her wonderful body to show beautifully. It cost less than a new basic pickup truck. As soon as the door was closed she put her arms around both of us for an embrace that was pure need and thankfulness, spiced with passionate kisses for Li and then me and then Li again.

Li was wearing a wrap-around dress that was inspired by a kimono, it was modest enough for the street in any setting but came off in a flash with one little hook so she sometimes used it at work, going between offices. Jessica knew just where to open it, she slid it off Li's body while they kissed and set it on the chair next to the door. Li slid her bamboo slippers under the same chair. Then both turned to me and the suit I had worn all day at work.

When Jessica was at my house avoiding her parents Li made a ritual of undressing me while Jessica was watching. This time Jessica took the lead. Li let her, assisted by folding my clothes and putting them on the chair.

I was not stupid, I stood there like a clothes dummy in a department store, appreciating it as they did their thing, with laughs and giggles and general affections as skin was revealed for their attentions. They started with the shoes, then the suit coat and so-forth. There were abundant little kisses and other attentions (ear lobes, neck, nipples, navel, and other places just because) along the way. They did very little with the obvious, Li whispered it was too close to being cocked because of the teasing.

"To close for kiss... just a little bit of yummm?"

Li trailed a finger along my balls. "Well, I supposed a little... tell you what, use your lips on the side behind the ridge, just move along the length, avoid the tip and the frenulum unless you want to end the party."

Jessica did what Li suggested, it looked hot but would not trigger anything messy as long as it was small doses.

I had showered just before I left work, like coming to dinner with an appetite, the rule was to come to the booty call ready for action. A shared shower after play was optional.

The last step was Li removing my socks while lightly sucking on my balls. Meanwhile Jessica and I got into a full contact passionate kiss while she ground against my body, slightly off-center. Her hip was pressed against my very hard cock while my hand was stuck between her wet pussy and my thigh, with some of my fingers curled up into her valley. We made to most of all of the full contact.

As soon as Li had my last sock off we made for the bedroom. Jessica did not remove her wonderfully soft insubstantial garment, it was designed so the neckline could be either above or below her breasts. She adjusted to the lower setting.

Jessica had a plan for both of us being there. She mounted the bottom of her bed where she bent over on all fours, it was a relatively tall frame and mattress so when she pushed her butt back she was positioned for me to stick it in. No words required, her expectation was obvious so I did what she expected. She was juicy, both holes were stretched and lubed. She sighed with pure need as I slipped it into her pussy. "You can take your pick, I prepared as best I could. But in truth, FUCK... Oh Yesss... Lover... I want you there."

I slipped a thumb up her ass, just to let her know I cared. She gave a sob of joy. "So good... so full... he is so good."

After I got into Jessica but before I started moving and she started shaking, Li slipped into the bed, underneath Jessica in a 69 position, presenting her pussy for Jessica to pleasure with her mouth. Her position demanded that Jessica eat her pussy. Meanwhile my concubine would play around Jessica's clit and my balls.

Li held open her own crotch. "Hungry?"

"Oh yes sweetness, that is a delicious plan," as her lips dipped down to Li's crotch.

For just a moment I pulled out of Jessica to dip my wet cock into Li's mouth, treating her to a taste. Then I eased out, shifted position and slid into Jessica's pink-purple vag again with one smooth, even stroke. She looked so hot I thought it should be burning me.

"Fuck yes... that is what I wanted!" Jessica moaned. "So good to me... I wish..."

Li made a "shhh" noise. "Mouth lick pussy, no conversation or talking of wishes... your daddy's rules!"

I grabbed Jessica by the hips as I put it to her hard with each stroke. "You are one prime piece of ass, a booty as good as any. Now get your tongue down there and eat my concubine's pussy like a good booty should do when I bring a sweet treat."

Jessica has been a little half-hearted about putting her face in between another girl's thighs with her tongue out, if she thought about it she drew back from embarrassment. But I made it an imperative so she didn't have time to think. She partook, in full measure, of Li's sexual valley, doing what she felt compelled to do. That worked for both of them. They adjusted, Li lifted both her widespread legs and Jessica 'stepped over them' with her arms, so she could get at more of Li's valley. The move naturally opened Li up wide and brought her goodies to a better position.

"Oh yeah... tongue fuck me good... this bad booty is eating my pussy so good!" Li exclaimed. My balls were as close as a microphone so I could feel Li's breath on them as she exalted. In response I ran one firm hand up Jessica's side and gave both her tits a firm 'atta girl' squeeze.

"Li, why don't you join me at one of these fine knockers, see if you can twist and pull a nipple off."

"Oh yes boss, such good idea you have. The darkest is the sweetest when you take a bite, I work to make you a good bite for later... Maybe this naughty concubine will join you in sharing ripe sweet chest-fruits."

With that I felt Li's fingers start to twist and pull on one of Jessica's nipples. With her focused expert attention it did not take long. I did not realize how long and stiff Jessica could get standing up erect. But Li, still licking on Jessica's clit along with her handiwork, got one of them up to a remarkable size.

Jessica started a couple times to try to get a word in, but Li's thighs were very insistent. "Booty call is not for conversation. Talk on phone, eat on pussy. Stay in your lane, do booty job. Such a sweet tongue you have for this bossy concubine. Maybe I keep you around..."

Jessica got a few words out, "... Is very sweeeet... job."

Li was right about me not lasting too long, after a few minutes of this arrangement I lifted Jessica's shoulders so she was holding my cock inside, but she was straight up where I was pressing my chest against her back. I had to hold her real tight.

Inside, she squeezed me real tight, it was what I needed.

Looking down over her shoulder I saw how long her erect nipple was, Li had done a first class job and I swear it was the longest erect nipple I had ever seen.

In a smooth movement Li slipped out from under, jumped up and turned around so she was kneeling in front of Jessica, pressing her between us chest-to-chest. They were both giving each other passionate open mouth kisses as their tongues twisted about in the open, each seeking their own taste from the others lips and tongue.

The sight was not helping to keep me in check so I started to lick and kiss and nibble around the side of Jessica's face and ear. I felt a wave of goosebumps flow down Jessica's back, the fabric was so soft and thin that I could feel the goosebumps move down her flash. It seemed like Jessica was real sensitive to a wet tongue along the back of the ear, down to the lobe. I did it again to make sure and I got the same reaction. She threw in some words I could not understand because the were both still kissing like crazy.

I naturally assumed that she was looking for the same thing on the other side, so I tried that and got an even stronger reaction, but this time the sound was pretty clearly one of those inarticulate complaints that females use when they think they want something to stop, but they really don't.

It was fun, but I was too close to continue. I said, "Shijian daole," ('time is up' in Chinese) so Li shifted our arrangement. In quick moves Li got out of the way, together we pushed Jessica flat on the bed, turned her so she was tits up, shifted our legs and then Li guided my cock back into Jessica's body.

As I moved my mouth down to Jessica's face she stuck out her tongue. I took it into my mouth, Li's pussy juices were so tasty on Jessica's tongue. Meanwhile Li fastened her lips and tongue to Jessica's non-erect nipple while I played, a bit rough, with the delightful erect one.

As I slid into her body Jessica started to arch under me, my entrance was guided by Li's hand my shaft in, taking her at a different angle I was dragging over her "happy to feel" spot. The first stroke was slow but really, I could tell that a loss of control was close so things sped up. Jessica stayed with me, she really liked rear entry like this, it was what she wanted to start. But she sensed the ending and she was really hot for me to make a mess of her pussy while we kissed like lovers. She wanted the "E-ticket" ride all the way, so she turned the arching into snaking her legs around mine and humping herself hard and deep with my cock penetrating her.

I was close when I got into her and the humping did not slow me down, I was past the point where I could stop it. After three hard strokes I came, a big surge, with both of us levering our weight and my cock pressing hard as it reached inside her. She made a noise into our kiss, like a gasp or moan or a big knife going into her belly. Jessica popped her climax as I was hammering in for surge #2. Her surprisingly strong legs tried very hard to crush me and her noise this time was a strange, almost animalistic combination that started as a high-pitched squeak and ended with a very low growl, much like a jaguar I met once in the jungle back home. The big cats have a special extra 'box' on their voice box to make that unique sound, it is not conversation but a warning from them. I have no idea how Jessica managed it.

I immediately thought 'jaguar-essica' and just like that she had a new pet nickname from me. I would explain it some time when we were not so busy trying to mash our souls together.

I was sort of focused on my next surge when she suddenly broke the kiss and got a live, close-up, lights-on view of my orgasm-face, a life-long memory I am sure. Rose had told her it was something she had to do with any new lover under 40.

Nia once said, about my orgasm-face, that I revert to pure indian for that, my face muscles become inhabited by the larger-than-life Tribal god that brought our people together on the mountain, severing them from their astral ties to their original tribes to come together at the same moment in time and space, with the exact mix of skills needed to survive.

The moment passed as we resumed our kiss, we could not help ourselves. We were both panting as we finished the business, which seemed to go on rather longer that usual.

Li had the greatest time just watching and listening to the show.

When we were done we both sort of went limp with my head resting on Jessica's chest. Li made the most of the moment by piling onto our sides and giving our faces a bunch of little kisses as she giggled. In between she whispered "best... booty... call... ever," to both of us.

Jessica pleaded and looked at my sorry, shrunken cock. "Does it have to end now?"

"No. Best part for me. Now is the time for humble concubine to feast on yummy pussy, full of master's essence. You will enjoy kitten tongue. If wise, somebody could do oral cleanup of his cock. I bet we will be making nubian beauty second happy face in another hour or two."

"Don't you want some?" Jessica asked Li. "I really want to see you happy too."

Li drew her head close to Jessica's ear as if to whisper, "He is a good one, he will probably do us both with a good time if we play our cards right. Trust me."

I didn't know about that, time was a concern, but as it happened Li had all three of us figured out pretty good.

They started with the creampie. Jessica spread a towel on the floor, Li stretched out on the towel, then Jessica settled on her face where Li started to feast on what dripped out. When dripping stopped she licked more out. Then came the noises from both as she sucked it out. Both were delighted with the results, Li liked my cream and Jessica got all kinds of good wiggles from Li's tongue.

After a bit Jessica noticed that I was showing signs of life so she had me come over and give her something good, a treat, to wrap her lips around and run her tongue over, savoring her own flavor plus some of my taste. She was delighted at how much of my limp cock she could get in her mouth. This time nothing was off limits, she took most of my cockhead in her mouth, on one try she even got the ridge fully inside. She spent some time looking at and running her tongue around the frenulum which I mentioned was a pretty potent trigger.

She did not limit herself to my cock, she explored the soft hairless skin around the base, then asked to sample my balls. To help access I pulled up a Captain's chair, hooked my legs on the arms, and gave her wide open spaces to roam. She took advantage, kissing, licking, and finally with great care, sucking the area throughly. She was careful, even delicate, she just wanted to explore. Because my position made a little bit extra available, she looked in my eyes as the tip of her tongue moved back, over 'no mans land' behind the balls, and finally lightly around the crinkled round muscle beyond.

I smiled with encouragement, you would do the same if you were seeing and feeling the tip of her tongue and her "I am being bad" look on her face.

I didn't wave her off, but I said that while I showered I had not done anything deeper. She took my meaning, she did not push in, but she said the whole experience gave her a taste of something very manly, but clean.

By the time both ladies were done with their oral play I was ready to go again, so the question was, what was next?

Jessica had an idea, but she really was not sure about sharing it. She was embarrassed, but kind of cute about it. I would have gone on a while if it was just me, but Li cut through the foolishness. "We have all buried our faces in each other's crotch, licked nasty places, and can look each other in the eye and can kiss like lovers after. Not long ago was anal sex, lots of anal sex. What now? What is such a deep dark secret between lovers?"

So Jessica confessed her shame. "It seems that in every trashy novel I read lately, maybe it is the essence of a trashy novel because it is nothing you see on screen, TV or movie... Anyways, there is a line about somebody "licking drops of sweat" off their lover. Male or female. But the thing is, the times I see him sweaty I usually have other things on my mind. Does that make sense?"

Li and I were both supportive. "I can say it is not something for an orgy with your father watching, but for our intimate little booty call it sounds very good idea. Sweat comes out from physical activity, exertion. Hmm... How about this?"

Li got on the bed, on her back with her bottom right at the edge, her legs drawn up to her chest, and a hand behind each knee, keeping everything in place. I stepped up and went into a squatting position, so my cock slid into her. Her calves hooked onto my shoulders and our arms each grasped in a forearm to forearm hold. Then I rose up to full height, lifting Li off the bed, taking all her weight.

The issue is not Li's total weight of about 80 pounds. But the fact that she was suspended out there, well away from my body, effectively multiplying the work my muscles were doing. In moments I popped some beads of sweat. "At my house we have this wide cloth band that replaces the forearm grip, it makes this move a lot more secure so she can enjoy it more."

I started to move, 'bouncing' Li's body on my cock while she used her legs, together we generated the movement required. Between what her pussy muscles were doing inside and the movement she began to have a good time on the road to a happy face.

Next I told Jessica to get some lube on her finger, so she could feel Li's pussy. When she was ready I stopped bouncing lifted Li up, and told her to step up behind Li, pressing her between us, and then to put her finger inside Li's ass, deep inside, as far as she could.

"Oh Yes! Good idea," Li said.

Jessica did as I asked. As soon as she pressed against Li she said it was a very sexy intimate place to be. Before sliding the finger in they kissed, but their lips did not meet. Their tongue's extended, meeting the other outside of their lips. They both held the kiss tight as Jessica slipped her slim finger into Li's body.

"Oh my goodness, that is amazing! I can feel her wild pussy, it is doing so much... I can even feel where it is forcing your cock to move a little bit in an out! You must have amazing pussy muscles."

"Not really," Li replied, "just a lot of practice getting control of my body. Sex means pussy so I want that in full control, doing exactly what I want, when I am entertaining my wonderful masterman."

Jessica stepped away but stayed close and kept her finger inside. Li and I started moving again. We had done this before, it was one of our first moves, and we were both into it. Then I noticed Jessica's eyes, she was watching beads of sweat form on my chest and back from the exertion.

I stopped bouncing, "Go ahead, do what you want to do... taste me. You like Li's breasts, why not mine?" Still she hesitated, people have funny ideas about the simplest of things. "Lick me, front or back, it is a lot less than cleaning your pussy off my cock."

So she did it, she started to lick the droplets of sweat from my body. First it was a nibble lick on my chest, where space was limited. Then longer licks with her tongue on my back, until she gave me a lick all the way up my spine, starting inside the crease. Finally she moved to my side, and we were going all the way over the line. When I lifted my arm away her tongue followed the sweat right into my armpit.

She looked scared at that last, like maybe it was too far, too intimate or private, but since I gave her the space she could not stop herself. I said softly, "I have tongued inside your butt, and you mine. We have nothing that is private that way."