Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she would suggest to Barnes that she wanted to wear the strap-on for the next social. Now that there were extra females, maybe she could put it to somebody like... Abril or Corky or Rose, or Red or Sam, getting those ripe young cunts away from the ancient relics they were used to getting disappointed by.

It seemed that just moment had passed before they heard Angel moan with her first climax, the primal sound grabbed both of them until it was cut off as the couple kissed. A few minutes later Angel and Hada both got off and that one was contagious, the sound of pleasured female flesh in the next bed got both Li and Jessica off as sympathy compounded by their own building passion, bringing things to a peak. Jessica, who was new to all this, was the loudest as the sound from the others as well as her own physical release washed over her.

The Jessica and Li could go on for some time, but Hada and Angel had a limit due to their jobs and the energy needed. When they were exhausted Jessica and Li had stopped moving, they had relaxed and were just loving their bodies together and kissing, like long-time lovers.

When Hada lifted up Jessica saw her from the side and something from the dark depths of her academic life came to mind. She had to talk about it. "Have you ever heard of Hatshepsut?" she asked Hada.

"No. What is that? Something you wear?"

"She was an Egyptian queen, although it was a long time ago so some facts are unclear. Some attribute the story instead to Nefertiti. But it is a fact that many depictions of Hatshepsut show her with small or no breasts and a penis, like a male Pharaoh. The story is that she was leading her army to a battle, rulers were gods so they did that back then. However, the men in the army were superstitious about having a woman in command. They expressed themselves. So Hatshepsut grabbed up a sword plus some poor guy, some say a general, or an enemy leader, or a slave or maybe a dead Pharaoh... anyways, with a stroke of the sword she got herself a real penis which she wore on a belt around her waist and thereby led the armies of Egypt to victory. Looking at you with your sweet lovely female figure, those perfectly shaped breasts and the perfect cock all in profile in the dark brought the story to mind."

Hada laughed at the story and posed a bit before saying, "That sounds to me like you spend too much time reading history and not enough time kissing girls. Still, I bet it would make an interesting movie-of-the week."

"Maybe you are right," Jessica said. Of course documentaries never get any ratings, but if she switched it around, as a modern vampire or werewolf movie, maybe with a zombie army the queen had buggered to life, a magical scepter that imbued power when worn properly and was worshipped, it might find a market. It would be a scandal, but all publicity is good publicity She immediately pictured the Egyptian female (Anck-Su-Namun) in the "Mummy" movies as the female lead, although somebody younger would likely be required. Well, Hollywood did a lot of things with underage actresses... or maybe it could be the first bi-gendered movie, that would be a unique hook that could grab production funds. She knew that true dual sex births were something like one in between 10 million and 100 million, but most don't leave the hospital the way they were born. Maybe a vampire to save him/her from the operation... Yes! That would create sympathy for the monster with the audience. Maybe a boy playing the young ruler who becomes the female ruler...

Hada and Angel thanked Li and Jessica for the chance to spend some quality time together between shifts, but said they would leave them to their privacy, they would sleep the rest of their time in the dorm. "Angel might catch an extra shift, it sometimes happens and we could always use the cash, we have our eyes on another joy toy," Hada said. She wrote down an address. "If you want something custom fitted... use my name, ask for 'Gabby' and they will set you up with the best."

Li and Jessica thanked them for the help with the new toy and said that maybe they would see each other again.

-

Finally Li and Jessica were alone again, it was their date and 'alone with each other' felt better. They showered off and spent the rest of the night in bed, sleeping when the urge came and making out or feeling each other like lovers when either was awake. Jessica had never slept with a woman except the night with Li and Eric, and she loved the way she could kiss and run her hand's over Li warm body at any time. She loved to oh-so-soft skin below Li's belly, to kiss or just place her hand on it. Li returned the favor, they both felt warmed as they enjoyed it.

The night was long, but the pleasures blurred together, they were both bursting with happiness when they woke.

When they woke in the morning there was enough time for either some loving or breakfast. They both agreed they could eat breakfast other times. They started without the toy but after they each got off on the other's fingers Jessica wanted to try something else: using the toy on Li from behind.

Li was glad to go along with the idea. Doggy was okay for getting started, but both were soon frustrated by the lack of contact. So Li said the magic word, "Spoons." Both of them were limber enough that they made it work, they could touch and even kiss each other as they stayed on their sides with Jessica using the toy inside Li.

At the end they flipped 90 degrees, so Jessica was on top of Li. That killed Li's climax, but Jessica was overcome by the feeling of being on top of Li, dominating her physically. She got a little out of control with lust. The head trip combined with the physical got her off, it was that powerful.

When it was over and they were side by side, kissing, Jessica was still in awe about it, and Li was very happy that Jessica had enjoyed the feeling.

"This is an experiment you might want to try... Rose isn't as small as me, but she is smaller than you. With the right toy... well, I happen to know she takes it in the rosebud, and sandwiching her with a man underneath might be a trip."

"Yeah, I can see you might think that," Jessica said. "But I really don't think of Rose that way, she is too much of a bitch. However, Nia is also small... fuck that, I really like you in that role... maybe with Eric as the other part of the sandwich. Now that sounds like a plan."

Li liked that idea too. And as Jessica's idea it also marked another waypoint in the corruption of Jessica Stern. Her master would be so happy.

-

The used the screen to check out and found a note from the management. Since it was their first date ever, they had two more hours before checkout and a picnic basket waiting to be filled with their selections in the kitchen.

"You deserve a last bit of our special pleasures for a date we hope you will always remember with fondness.

Signed - Hada and the Management."

They were charmed and the food - they ate in the room - was delicious.

-

When Li drove to Jessica's work apartment, she parked on the street and they made-out in the car for a time, both were hesitant to part. They both confessed to having a great time, much better than expected. They agreed to tell Eric everything, hopefully without clothes. the idea of "confessing sins that he paid for, naked on their knees before him, and seeing the effect," had them both excited.

"He won't mind the toy?" Jessica asked.

"He will love to see your pleasure with his concubine," Li answered.

Since any future date did not depend on them they avoided the topic. Finally Jessica got out. Li did not get out of the car.

-

It turned out that the Sterns were inside Jessica's apartment waiting for their daughter.

Mrs. Stern barely let her daughter close the door. "Where were you? We have been trying to find you all night! After Amy we wondered if something happened to you. We called your cell, your office and Rose. Your car was still here but you were not to be found. It was as if you had used public transportation! Why would you do that?" Judge Stern was just fuming in silence standing behind his wife.

Jessica drew herself up, she had sketched out her speech in her mind, it was inevitable but she did expect to be called to deliver it so soon. "Mother, Father, I am 30 years old and I believe that up until yesterday I was the oldest hottie in LA county, outside of a convent, to never have a date. That dubious status changed last night and believe me, I loved it. Naturally, in consideration of my date I turned off my cell phone, you did not think of that because they probably didn't have cell phones when you dated. No, I did not tell anybody where I was going... well, I will amend that, one other person knows the general facts and could have contacted me in an instant but I am not going to say who."

That triggered Judge Stern's turn. "Young lady, that was a distinctive car you were in. We saw you kissing and that was not a short kiss, but we could not make out who it was. Are you dating... a computer geek?"

She did not think they would see the car so she had to deal with that one on the spot. Fortunately she had something to throw him off. "You are assuming as fact something that has not been established as evidence. At present the computer firm has 2 or more cars like that, and the dealer has sold several others, it is considered a very cool design so it is in demand at over $100,000 a copy. But as for your specific question... call it yes and no. Actually the question is ambiguous and prejudicial, but we will let that pass. My date, who is not a programmer, borrowed the car from the company where they have a significant equity stake - like a partner. It is also somebody I saw you meet."

"Young lady, don't try such games with me. Your clever answer is hiding something, I can tell. Spit it out!"

"No."

"No? That is unacceptable!"

"I have a right to my own privacy - just like you last Wednesday." They both gasped and looked at each other with a combination of guilt and panic. Jessica continued. "As a thirty year old woman of independent means I will thank you to respect that privacy. I will say the person, who I spent a lovely night sharing a bed with is in the medical pool so no rules were broken as far as that goes. We had a lot of fun - a lot more fun then I have in bed at the law firm overnights with your soggy old partners."

She smiled as she thought of her next line. "Alas, now I will have higher expectations of... well, things. Things in bed. I will acknowledge that I broke some expectations you two have. Outdated expectations to be sure, like I was still... like you pushed before Clinton was elected. However, I would not say I was 'bad' by community standards or that all of your expectations are reasonable."

Her use of Bill Clinton and "community standards" (a legal term from a 1957 Supreme Court opinion) raised terrors in the minds of her parents, they both associated 'that man' plus the term with one type of behavior, and it was something they considered disgusting.

Jessica was on a roll so she kept going. "I sincerely hope this will not be our last date... maybe we can fit a third party in next time for more bedtime fun."

Three in a bed? Her parents gasped, with those words they immediately thought of what they did with their friends and sluts last Wednesday. They had guilty thoughts.

"Welcome to life with a teenager in LA, it is just a decade or two later than most. Oh Mother, I hope to talk about another date sometime soon, it was such fun. But now, if you will excuse me, I have some spicy story ideas I really need to jot down, and as you know that is how I make my living." With that she opened the door.

(Jotting down notes... making a living... these were themes the Judge had used for as long as they could remember. Their power was absolute in the family.)

She really wanted to get the Egyptian vampire/werewolf queen... what do they call those... hermaphrodite or shemale or futanari... who was reactivated when she saw herself with different hair... idea down before it slipped away.

The Sterns raised her to respect work, and they understood inspiration and how it could slip away, so after a few stern looks they said no more and left, leaving an unspoken "to be continued" hanging in the air.

As she closed the door behind them Jessica concluded that evening meals at the Stern house would be a bit chilly for a time, so she should probably plan on spending more time at her own place. It was time to break out the take-out menus - Chinese was good. Or maybe she could angle for more nights in one of Eric's beds, where good things were done to her body by... oh goodness, Nia, Brisk, Corum and who knows who else.

-

Chapter 17. Visits

Wednesday September 10, 2008

Morning In My Office

Wednesday morning Judge Stern came to my office. He was in a mood, asking what I knew about "all this." It was a reasonable inquiry, I had purchased Jessica at the auction and had driven her to my home after the extended weekend. During the orgy people had seen us doing things together, unexpected, less than romantic things in the hallways at the resort. Also kissing, which was more romantic. Both were a concern. I knew that confused some older "poke, poke and done" folks. He did not mention these specific items, but he said I had done some "unusual" things when my team had his daughter overnight.

Putting that aside, he directed my attention to yesterday night.

I slowly got him to explain what he was asking about, tried to be diplomatic, and then denied all involvement. I admitting his daughter was very attractive and that she wanted some unusual things at the orgy, but he knew that, it was posted on the web. However, as a man who was putting in long hours at work and was married less than a month, did he really think I would risk my young marriage with an overnight sex date? With a woman older than me? That was the conversation stopper, most men cannot think about sex with an older woman in the fountain of young pussy that is LA. Suddenly he felt like a fool for asking.

I said honestly that Abril and I were at home all night. I asked plainly, with no offense intended, "if he had newlywed Abril in his bed, would a sex date with inexperienced Jessica be that attractive?" He conceded my point and agreed that maybe he had been too strong in his questions. Besides, talking with a partner about what one did to the other man's wife exchange partner was considered inappropriate in the firm, that was in the text Stern had written. I felt I should not mention that Cynthia was with us in bed, and that she could be a witness.

When he explained that Jessica came home this morning when he and his wife were at her place, I asked what time Jessica arrived. It turned out I was already at work, which really deflated him. That really should have been his lead.

Using carefully chosen words I got Stern to realize he was upset with his daughter, but maybe was a little guilty, and she had feelings as well, about last Wednesday's all day sex party where he and his wife used the Church girls as willing dirty sex toys. He knew that the Church girl was why Jessica came back to LA with me. But the fact was that he had nobody else he could ask. His daughter would not talk, Rose was being very coy to cover the fact that she didn't know, and he really did not know anybody else that way.

(Rose hated being out-of-the-loop on gossip, but Jessica refused all her calls.)

Because of the car he thought of Sam and Red, but Barnes had warned him to stay away from interrogating them, there was too much at stake. I was as close as he could get to them. So I mentioned the customized car company. "I have a bit of equity there." It was doing well on that model, so well they expected a "cease and desist" letter soon. (Actually, the manufacturer's legal department had other issues at the time - they were all in bankruptcy seminars and hating it.) I knew that David Barnes had his own affair to keep covered up. It involved Red, and he assumed their very one-sided affair was a secret.

Stern left my office unhappy but convinced that I had no more to give him. He or his wife would have to make nice with their daughter, and she was in a contrary mood right now. He could not see a good way out of the doghouse.

As he left I suddenly had a thought that I hoped I would have no daughters. But I realized how that was unlikely so I thought that maybe I could get them all to live in the Colony. But that was also unlikely.

-

Afternoon - Tony Helps A Friend

Office Building, Downtown LA

Tony followed the instructions I gave to Tonto and arrived right on time. The office building had retail stores on the first and second level, and professional offices above the stores, and then corporate offices. You could not tell from the directory, but the three top floors of the building had their own elevators and were the HQ and barracks for the Patron's enforcer/soldiers for the Western US. Toad had set it up some time ago. An office on the 6th floor was for low-intensity meetings.

I was glad to see Tony. He was getting a lot more sun these days ("yard work" he said), he had planned well so he had no money problems and was living like a citizen in his Pasadena safe house. He was pleased that Tonto was staying clear of his old life and seemed solidly set on college with Pammie. "The boy has done good, better than his mother and his old man. You deserve a fair share of the blame for setting his path, you made school a good thing instead of a jungle we coped with. Plus I must say, Cynthia is a gem, a real prize."

I pointed out that the kid made good choices, and hooking up with Pammie was the best one could hope for. She didn't make it easy for him (she didn't make it easy for me either), but he passed the important tests. Then he did not screw it up by going all macho like so many did. Tony knew that with my family, things could go to extremes quickly, Tonto had learned a lot Sunday night. "I don't understand all he said, about retainers and white scarfs and family sharing... but it sounded like your people came from Atlantis. I have lived with your guys, and I know they are just part of something much bigger, something that is not typical hispanic."

"Actually, it is MORE hispanic, it just depend on perspective. Think Isabella and Ferdinand."

Well, that just confused him so I dropped the subject. He did not show any interest at the time, but the next day he checked a pile of books out of the Pasadena library.

In terms of himself, Tony was looking into plastic surgery, just little things so he would not be recognized on the streets or by the damn computers. For now he grew a little beard, wore shades and avoided the old neighborhood. I said that was smart, not rushing into anything.

Then he got to the point of the meeting. In a round-about-way he had heard from a doctor who was in trouble with both the state and his ex-wife. He wondered if I could help with a fast, safe exit out of the country. The trouble was his papers were coded "arrest on contact" in the computer so a legal departure would not work. He also had some attachments where the papers were an issue. He was not looking to return anyplace but was looking for work. But first he had to get out of this country.

"Who is this Doc?" I asked.

"Dr. Xadi Arteta, the DA is going to pick him up on a slow news day next month, before the election." It is political, with the LA DA it was always political.

I knew Xadi. He was a Basque, his parents were multimillionaires with homes in both Spain and France, they had ownership interests in several legit businesses, including a hospital. He had an older brother born in France who would inherit the businesses.

Xadi was born in Spain, he studied medicine in Paris on scholarship and graduated at the top of his class. He wasn't "House M.D." but he was a "better than most" doc in real life.

1...34567...18