Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before that moment Jessica never thought of a woman as having a "hard body" the way Eric (and Brisk and Corum) did. But Li's climax really fit the description. They both enjoyed what they shared, and the satisfaction of what they each did to the other, until they were exhausted and had to release their grip. Li slid down next to Jessica, but they each kept a hand on the other, as they could not consider breaking their connection just yet.

When it ended and they caught their breath, both women were thrilled and invigorated, they wanted to do more together, something active. "Do you want to go the the nightclub?" Li asked. "For a drink and a dance? With other people watching?"

Mentioning others watching was the cherry on the sundae for Jessica. "Yes, I was just thinking of that." Jessica used the remote to look at the two clubs. The larger one had way too many men in it, they would be pestered to distraction. Also, they would not feel right without dressing up and wearing makeup. It might be amusing to play some games with the men, shutting them down by saying their were taking a breather from their lover just to see their faces, but they knew that game would get old fast.

On the other hand, the private club looked perfect, there were people dancing a slow dance, but there were empty tables as well. The people were all dressed, but some were in PJs and casual clothes while other were in sparkling minimal Hollywood party wear, threatening to show all on purpose. They saw several woman dressed in shorty robes that were closed with ties or buttons, but which were open enough to flash their braless tits and show they were wearing sexy tailored panties like Hada.

As they watched they saw the cover charge suddenly was suspended and the club was now free. No reason was given.

They both thought of their Nieman Marcus robes. Jessica had some tiny tiger pattern satin bikini panties that were very tight while Li had a fancy red pair of tiny panties, basically just straps holding an asymmetrical minimal gusset in place. The piping was all black, and the gusset material was cut away in places, so it exposed the side of her cheeks in back and her mound in front. In the front the usual vee shape of the fabric covering was cut away on one side while the other side narrowed towards the waist like a diamond. It was fancy and looked like it showed more than it did... and it showed a lot. They each modeled for the other. They knew they would both show their nipples as they danced, but it looked like everybody did that. It was a private club for just ladies... they decided that if it was too naughty they would be asked to leave, but so what? There was nobody they knew there, right?

As a last detail they both agreed to wrap something around their left ankle, Li had a red leather neck strap that she normally wore around her neck, "is a concubine thing, sort of a formal outfit for formal occasions... when it is all I am permitted," she said as she smiled and wrapped it around her ankle twice. Jessica had a rose-colored lace handkerchief Rose gave her. That looked very hot when Li used a rubber band to secure it on Jessica's ankle with a bit of flounce.

They took pictures for Eric, each one holding the other's boob. They both looked hot.

They took the elevator up, they both had to use a room key to prove they were guests, apparently the elevator sensed the number of riders. They each noticed the security precaution, apparently weight and light were used in some way. There was no camera, but a sign said "Making out is only allowed while the elevator is moving."

At the club there was a bar where they went first to get drinks, they both chose large fancy tropical drinks that were part of the "Tuesday Tropical Night." The bartender, who was wearing a tiny bright green slip, assured them they were dressed okay. "On the weekend we get some straight-out nudity in the dark corners, it is okay because this is a private space. But you yummy honeys are fine... and the clothes are okay. I noticed, are you clear on the ankle code? Left is 'talk here,' right is 'let's take it private,' right? I know some places where it is different... we don't want any misunderstandings."

"Yes," Li said. "Hada explained."

Jessica noticed that the room seemed designed with an excess of dark corners, like it was intentional. The bartender admitted that was by design. "The weekends, Friday and Saturday, can be a lot of fun here, usually somebody has four climaxes, but the record was a bachelorette party, one of those girls got off a dozen times. Even the bartender got a shot at pleasuring her on the dance floor."

They grabbed a table for their drinks and Jessica looked at the screen for the jukebox. It was not an actual jukebox, the music was stored on a server and there was a lot of music. The sound system was huge but they noticed that the master volume was set by the bartender based on the crowd.

They looked at the crowd, it was a small place, about 50% full, but nobody was paying them any excess attention. There was a wall that opened to increase the space. Jessica mentioned she had never been in such a place, except a show biz party, where a dark-skinned woman with a tiny yellow woman would not draw excess attention from others. Especially the way they looked and were dressed (no makeup, fresh from bed... in fact, 70% of the crowd looked like they just rolled out of bed). But they felt very comfortable.

"Can you dance a waltz?" Jessica asked as a Madonna song approached the end. Nothing was cued up. People were drifting back to their tables.

"Actually, I can. I learned in school, I was about 10 at the time."

Jessica punched in a number. "Shall we?" she asked, holding her hand out to Li.

"I would be delighted." Holding their hands high in a pose from the Victorian era, Jessica led them out and the music started. It was "Backstreet Girl" by the Rolling Stones (late 60's), which was actually written as a waltz with a vibraphone, harpsichord and accordion in addition to the usual instruments. Li knew the song, and it was on Jessica's mind due to her talks with Rose in the last two weeks or so, when Rose confided that she was having an affair with a married lawyer, being his 'dirty backstreet girl.' As they danced and twirled around the floor most people were watching them. It was not like guys watching, they were showing their nipples pretty freely as they moved, and Jessica's tits were moving around, but women were not leering, the smiles were natural and appreciative. At about the halfway point two other couples were brave enough to join them on the floor. They recognized one as the girl who checked them in at the front desk.

At the end of the dance it felt natural for them to share a kiss. The bartender and others clapped their hands.

It is a short song, this version was stretched with some instrumental parts repeated, but when they made their way back to the table both were exhilarated from the dance and their time alone on the floor. It seemed very natural to hold hands.

It turned out that they did know somebody else at the club, after a few minutes Hada stepped up to the table and introduced them to her friend Angel Duo, who was similar in size and looks. Li invited them to sit.

Angel explained that there were 3 Angels with the company, so she had to use the designation when she was on the premises. Both were wearing simple black bikini panties and shorty robes of the same design but with different patterns and colors. Jessica asked about that. "It is our uniform. We both work here at the hotel, different shifts, sometimes a split double. But when we catch some time between shifts we come here. Management is very considerate. Unofficially this is known as the 'female employees lounge' and it is open to us 24/7. It is where we met."

Angel said, "Hada served a very attractive couple of blonds, I see she was right - although the hair is different."

Li replied, "we wanted blond hair for a fun time, but the mood has passed. We don't need blond to have joy."

Suddenly Jessica got a story note to self - a female who changed in some way when she changed her hair color, or put on a wig, no it was better the other way, her power changed when her hair changed color. Maybe it was when she saw herself with the hair color that she changed. She filed the idea away.

"As you saw, our prices are steep so our normal clients are a decade or more older. But you look younger... have you two been together long? Hada said you seemed like a very loving couple."

Li answered, "We have known each other for a month, but have only been close for a week, this is our first time out. My boyfriend put us together and paid for this date, that is too complicated to talk about. He is busy working hard, but will enjoy date when we are on our kneels, confessing so many sins. We are enjoying ourselves a great deal."

"Wow, that sounds like some kind of boyfriend to have. With most guys, even in this town, if a girl even hints about such a thing it goes very bad. How did you get so lucky?" Hada asked.

Li replied with a straight face, "I fuck him and his wife and other girls really good, and he does me... just unbelievably. Plus we understand each other. Also, he takes real pleasure in making us all happy."

"It sounds like a unicorn," Hada said, "one with a golden horn." Then turned to Jessica. "How about you gorgeous, any recent boyfriends or other yummy girlfriends?"

"Actually, this is my first date ever. I mean, I have females who are friend-friends, and guys I have slept with... let's say that was a social exercise. But after the last week I am not sure where I am headed. I was raised a certain way, you know, normal? But with Do Wong here I see a lot of advantages to having a girlfriend over a guy, unless you find a real prince like this one has." Li had to smile at that. "Maybe he will share some more."

"You have slept with guys but never dated? That sounds strange."

Both Li and Jessica said, at the same time, "It is complicated."

Jessica tacked on, "Maybe it will change, I like this one and her boyfriend, I know he is flexible... but also very busy." She gave a sigh as she said this she looking into Li's eyes. "Maybe the plumbing counts less than the heart. The guy has a very open heart."

Hada and Angel said, "Amen to that sister," and all four clinked glasses.

Jessica changed topics. "Say, do you girls know where I might find a sex-toy store that is open this late close by?"

Hada took that. "There is a good one about a mile away... I am not sure if they are open. But... look, this place is going to give 'last call' in about ten minutes, that is weekday hours. They drop the cover charge for the last 45 minutes. If you want to save the trip I can show you the adult room service menu. Prices are higher but we might have what you need and save the trip so you get more out of it... like taking turns? Okay?"

That sounded good to everybody. Using their table's screen they ordered refills and spare drinks, with 2 each they needed a tray but they could cope, they were paged when all was ready. Then the four of them went down to the room where Hada called up the menu and pulled up the sex toys. Suddenly a menu of choices with anal toys, cock-rings, dildos, etc. appeared. "What are you looking for... or would you prefer to do that privately?"

Jessica was not sure but Li said to Hada, "I'm sure you have good ideas, could you help?" Then she asked Jessica what she wanted.

Jessica got a little red, but after all, Hada had seen their bare naked kitties watching porn earlier. So she gave it up. "I was thinking about what you said about the plumbing and I was wondering..."

Hada knew what she was asking. "I bet you want a strap-on, like in the movie." In a couple clicks there were pictures of about 20 toys on the screen. "Okay, lets us narrow things down some more. First, do you need a built-in vibe? They tend to be less than useful, and they always go dead at a critical time."

Li agreed with her about "the experience of sudden battery death."

Jessica was fascinated at the list of choices. "No vibe then..."

Hada eliminated half the options. "Next, do you want a strap to hold it in place, or do you want one that is held inside of the user? The belt feels more secure, and allows finger play, but with the inserts both ends share more of the joy."

Li jumped in. "Straps are a pain, they never fit right. Go for the inserts."

Angel and Hada both said "amen to that," and suddenly there were 4 left, three FeelDoes in different sizes and one that was a local design that had two inserts (vagina and anus) for the active party that could both be pumped-up to fit tight.

Angel said the double was complicated, expensive and in her it did not fit that well. "It is not the right angle for some." Hada mentioned that they both had to be comfortable with "their side" of the toy, it was such a personal choice.

"Well, I knew that Li can enjoy something larger, but for a first time I think I need to start with a medium sized to wear inside me. I have used toys before, but this will be my first with this type, so if you agree I think number 2 up there looks good."

After they both said they were sure Hada hit the button and the screen said it was in stock. Hada typed another code then said she would get it, asking if Angel could wait there. They were fine with that and off Hada went.

While they waited Angel noticed Szazzy bag. "I am afraid to go in there, the ideas are great but the prices are too high for a simple girl paid by the hour. Of course the pair was eager to model their plumage. It seemed silly to change in the bathroom so Li and Jessica stripped in the room. Meanwhile Angel got comfortable by removing her top and pulling the gusset of her panties aside, she made it seem like she was applauding their nudity. Once Angel saw the feathers she said that they had to leave them on for Hada to see.

Hada came back wearing just her panties, she explained that taking off her top at the elevator on this floor was just a habit. She was amazed at the two feather outfits, they were beautiful and they fit the two so well.

Hada showed them the toy, "I have to apologize for the color, normally we stock other shades but last weekend we had a run... some junior college cheerleaders were here... and sold out anything close to your beautiful skin. White is all we have. If that won't work for you we can return..."

"No!" Jessica said. "I really never considered the issue. The moment is right and we want to try it here and now, maybe we will both use it. But thank you for thinking about the color."

Hada and Angel helped them clean the toy (Hada brought lube and cleaning solution) and they talked about how it worked. "Do you want a demonstration? I brought up our special friend," Hada said as she held up a purse holding a similar toy. "I am sure Angel would not mind, if you are interested."

Hada's shift had ended before she went to the nightclub, she had a 4 hour off time and then another 4 hour shift. It wasn't enough time to go home so she stayed in the hotel dorm. Angel had ended an 8-hour shift shift and was off for two days. She liked to go home with Hada when her shift was done instead of taking two hours on public transit and walking half-a-dozen blocks late at night. She had to go through a gang border, and had a pass for one gang, but sometimes she had to "pay a toll" for the other.

"Or you could stay with us and give us a little lesson," Li said.

"I was kind of hoping you would say that. We can't fuck in the dorm. Look, we don't want to impose on your first date, but if you want to watch us we would be glad to show you how we do it," Hada said.

Jessica had seen the toys in the movie so she wanted to try one on Li, to see how it felt to take the masculine part. Li had used such things both ways before, but she kept that to herself.

As soon as they agreed Angel slipped into a more feminine vibe, while Hada went the other way. It was subtle, but Jessica saw it right away as they touched each other, spoke and got ready.

Li and Jessica watched closely as Hada put her "manhood" in place and approached Angel with it. It was clear they skipped the part where Angel serviced Hada with her mouth, they went right to the bed.

They pair closed themselves off as they got started, they made entry and the first few strokes a type of sacrament they shared. It really was beautiful.

When they opened themselves again Hada made a point of how the instroke and outstroke worked best if they varied. "With a man the fun part is firmly attached, but here just a little care is required to keep lubricated things that want to slip in place." Hada and Angel spent another minute with each other as lovers. Li and Jessica watched as the couple "went away" for a time, becoming a joined couple excluding Li and Jessica, it was a very arousing sight.

Jessica put the toy into her body. Li made a slight adjustment so it fit into Jessica for the best effect, then lubed up and opened herself for Jessica. On the first stroke Jessica whispered, "you have done this before."

Li nodded, but said that "it isn't the plumbing, it is the person." The two couples looked at each other for inspiration, they each saw two attractive women making love with the real physical contact they expected from a man and a woman, plus the beauty and emotion of two female bodies who were giving all of themselves to each other. The combination was quite powerful to watch. Hada and Angel said they had no trouble being watched "by such lovely friends."

Angel chipped in another bit of knowledge. "That is the test of a guy, if he can watched you making love to another woman with joy in his look, he is a special good one. But if you see a glint of red in his eye, it will go bad unless you are ready to defend yourself."

In a short time each couple became tighter in focus while the other couple receded into the background. Li was shorter, so she was in a better position to pleasure Jessica's more bountiful nipples and breasts with both her hands and her mouth. Jessica's feelings moved between male and female sensations during the act. The 'female' thing was the best she ever felt before the auction, and the 'male' sensation was a wonderful new surprise as Li started to respond passionately to Jessica fucking her.

Jessica felt some very confused but pleasant emotions as she plowed in and out of Li with the toy. The parts inside the pair were not long enough to keep them apart, their pubic areas touched and rubbed on each stroke. Jessica also felt the unique pleasure of what she was doing to Li, pushing into her like a man who was enjoying somebody who was so alive and female underneath, being fucked by her and loving her back with kisses and touches and other pleasures.

Jessica Stern realized she was seriously fucking a woman, she liked it and both of them were getting off on it! She would never have believed it before.

Both of them were connecting in a way none of her law firm social bedmates had. Jessica's only memory of anything this hot and fulfilling was Eric last week, the night with Li plus the night they were just two together. Also, she loved the physical pleasures of the toy; on each stroke it rubbed on her clit, her valley and pressing close to that happy spot inside of her body.

But even more she loved turning on little Li under her. She realized that what she felt was the uniquely male power to give such building special pleasure to a woman, it was a drive Jessica relished, and one she wanted to know again.

Immediately she thought of Eric and all the women he had, surely he could use some help giving them pleasure like this, fucking them. She liked that idea, she would be his sidekick doing Cynthia and Abril and Nia with him.