Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was approaching a point where her energy was falling off even as her pleasure stayed high. Would she have enough energy to climax? She was about to ask when Li ended it with a sudden flurry of tongue moves, wrenching her release from her, rocketing Jessica's pleasure to the top with lashings of her tongue directly across the clit. Li had come close, but this was the first time she actually pleasured the button of flesh directly. It was a little like an electric shock except it was so strong and felt so good. Jessica heard herself scream, the words were gibberish but the feeling was unmistakeable. Waves of pleasure went through her as her climax soared while Li held her tongue in place, pressing on the clit exactly long enough to drain the last of Jessica's energy.

That was the moment when Jessica connected with that naked, oiled women on total display, standing on those two ponies someplace in Chinese Mongolia.

Exhausted, Jessica dropped into sleep. Li covered her and then cuddled up on top of the larger woman's lush body. It really was a pleasure. Her last thought was a feeling like she had accomplished just what she set out to do, at her master's request. Now Jessica owed her and would always say "yes" when Li asked - until she found somebody better.

But Li was pretty sure that would not happen, as pussy lickers went she was one of the best.

-

Less than a half hour later the pair found themselves waking up together, they were extremely comfortable but the first movement from one brought them both up from the depths of sleep. The energy exchange had settled into both of them, taking root in their souls. They were invigorated. When their eyes met they both saw the glimmer of strong affection and the bliss they had exchanged. Jessica had to cradle Li's head in her hand and kiss her without restraint. She was thrilled to recognize her own taste in the juices on Li's lips, then more deeper inside her mouth. It was intoxicating.

When Jessica broke the kiss she said, "Goodness, that was wonderful, beyond description. I can still feel the tingle. Is that what love is?"

Li smiled. "I am glad you liked it. What we did is easier with love, and in my opinion it is much better. This was a hot dog, a good hot dog, but no mustard or onions or relish, those are the things you miss. But really it is something evolution has given us to bond people in pairs so children will have the best chance to flourish. When two women use the wiring for their own purpose it might not be what nature intended... but it is still very nice to give and receive, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes I would." Jessica felt she had a debt of pleasure to repay, so she asked. "Do you want me to...? I admit I have little experience and skill, but after that I feel like I have to try to return the favor. I feel you should sit on my face."

"Not to worry. I like loving on your warm, very soft skin, it was my pleasure." Li, who was much smaller, had her head cradled against Jessica's breasts, "this is so good, like bodies were made for this, and the other is too much bother to change to now. Let us just rest before we find some other ways to summon the pleasures we are given to enjoy."

Jessica found she really had not recovered her energy, it was like she had run a race, her body just could not run again. Also, Li's tiny body was so satisfying to hold in her arms, it was pure pleasure at rest. So she agreed.

-

Meanwhile, in the back of her mind which never stopped, Jessica was thinking about what her lover had said. Certainly 200 years ago climax was a glue for pair-bonding in the species. Probably it was also the glue 200,000 years ago, before the race emerged. But as brain power rose and muscle power fell in importance, maybe in the future female bonds, held by the pleasure females could share in natural abundance, would become more important to the race. Simply on the basis of repeatability, female pairs or perhaps even larger collectives enjoyed an edge. Maybe one breeder male with several females was the answer, she could see a baby tender, a handy fixer of things, and maybe one or three who earned a living with their minds all living as a single social unit. That many vaginas would keep the male busy. As a bonus, the females could pleasure each other at any time. Damn, there was a science fiction story. She locked the idea away.

Maybe Eric was on the way to that future, with his collection of females who all climaxed with him and the other females in his group. Come to think of it, with three pregnant, maybe he was farther along the evolutionary road than anyone else. Somebody would be first, and his system worked well.

In that light, maybe if she was willing to share, Jessica could be part of the next step and avoid the doomed cycle of mating dance - marriage - divorce - mating dance etc. Maybe she could skip dating men entirely (she heard so many women say, "you kiss a lot of frogs") and go straight to joining Eric's mutual fucking feel-good collective.

If nothing else, it might make a great script for a PG or maybe an R-rated sci-fy sexy movie with multiple sexy actresses. An advantage of such a group was that only one had to do a "full nudity" contract, That made things a lot easier. Oh goodness, could she write a post-apocalyptic "L-Word!" She could still remember the opening scene of that series, full nudity with females fucking.

On her last successful project Jessica had found that collaborating with an actor - the right actor - had some advantages. But who? Suddenly she saw that her cousin Amy was a perfect choice. She was always sexy, attractive skin right up to the edge of what the standards allowed was what she was always cast for, but she had kept those few fractional square inches that defined full-frontal off screen to avoid the XXX stigma. She was perfect, it could be Amy's big reveal. Like Halle Berry's "Monster Ball" where she showed it all and won an Oscar.

Jessica saved that internal file and slipped back into the moment

-

Some time later they both had enough energy to get out of bed and were hungry, so they decided to order some room service. Jessica was so comfortable she did not consider getting dressed. They were thirsty. Mimosa's are usually a morning drink, but they both decided that was what they wanted, plus there was a tropical plate - actually a hollowed out pineapple, with coconut shrimp and some berries and veggies to nibble on. Once they placed the order Li suggested they check out the viewing library for the big screen. Jessica had no experience with such things, but Li knew what they wanted: she went straight to Oriental lesbian porn.

The plot she picked was a classic, a lesbian version based on "Romeowwd and Juli-ate." Set in a modern city, with cars and cell phones, except the pistols were all artsy phallic single shot bolt-actions fitted with bayonets or dildos for the "sword fights with benefits" and the costumes were skimpy and flamboyant, for the brief period they stayed on. In the sex scenes some of the woman cast in male roles favored dildos, either used hand-held or strap-ons. Some of the females were "hands-on" who used what nature provided: tongues and fingers going deep into juicy pussies.

The dialogue was in Chinese with Bad English subtitles, but Li killed both, it really was distracting. There was a separate channel for dramatic music and the sounds of sex, which were pretty a more universal language. Jessica enjoyed it. During an early 3-way face-sitting she found herself getting hot.

They kept watching, hands-on. They were so engrossed that Jessica did not bother to cover their fingering or pause the graphic sex scene on the screen when the food was delivered by a topless delivery girl. She was very attractive in face and body, a pert B-cup, very well shaped. Jessica found herself staring at her tits and wondering about the girl's age. She looked under 20.

After Li signed the bill the girl was about to leave when Jessica asked about the the night club, in case they wanted some drinks and a little dancing.

The girl used the remote to pause the movie and then called up a night club on the fifth floor. "This is Club S where most outside guests go, it is overpriced and men outnumber women two or three to one plus it is open to the drooling public. You two will be hit on like Dresden. In fact, you," she looked at Jessica, "will be #1 on the hit parade assuming no red-carpet class celeb shows up. If you do the 'both together' act you will have anyone below an honest B-class celebrity beat. But I'm betting you don't want that."

She changed the view to a much smaller club. "This is on the top floor, to get there to have to use the freight elevator at the end of the hall with your room key, because it is for club members only, and your key card is your membership." The room shown was smaller and it looked friendly. Looking closer they saw it was all women, and that some of them were dressed very lightly. "This is 'the O' and it might be better for you. Honestly, you can wear those yummy show-off robes and panties if you want... or maybe even feathers. If you are open to meeting somebody for dancing or talking a string or bracelet or whatever around the left ankle is the signal for social contact. If you are looking for somebody to play with back in the room, the right ankle, like this is the sign." She held up her leg where she had what looked like a diamond tennis bracelet on her right ankle. "I noticed you have two beds..."

"Thanks for the advice," Li said.

"Maybe we will see you there?" Jessica asked.

"I'd like that... I am Hada by the way. As of now I am on a 4 hour break and was planning to drop in to see my girlfriend. But as you can see... right ankle... we... both... play... with such attractive ladies."

Jessica blushed while Li said. "It is our first date, we have not decided such... treats."

As Hada left she said, "I will make a note."

Once Hada left Jessica paused the movie to ask about the room service, she was surprised that Hada was topless. Li reminded her the hotel was "that type of place," and said that extra special personal services were available from the staff. "The girls wear little robes when they are moving around the hotel, but those are removed when they deliver on particular floors."

"Wait... do mean to say that the girl would have stayed to provide pleasure if we asked?"

"Asked? No. Billed to the room? Oh yes, she was advertising a fun time with those cute little titties." Li replied, "This is a full-service hotel, with all the pleasures of home." Li scrolled to another page and there was Hada, exposing her nipples and open crotch, next to a list of codewords and prices. "When I ordered I specified regular delivery only, I assumed we would find pleasure doing ourselves. She knew that. But if you want I can call up a 'extras' menu, get prices and order..."

"No! I just... well I have never been to this type of place." Jessica smiled at Li. "She was attractive, but I think my dance card is full for tonight."

They returned to the silly porno while enjoying the food and drinks. It was having an effect on Jessica, watching the non-stop sex.

When they stopped the film they agreed it wasn't "Babylon AD" with Vin Diesel and production values, but the girls were all hot and plainly into each other, with a lot of short fights followed by the winners reaping the rewards with their toys upon each loser's body. When it was over Jessica asked about strap-on toys she had seen. Had Li ever used one?

"A few times, both giving and getting. Not recently, as my Master does not seek that pleasure, but there were women, and sometimes even men who prefer such things. In China, some important men enjoy 'the jade staff' as part of play during a date, in part because it is powerful and very taboo. It ties into man-man play, a lower-ranked male will present his staff to a superior, which a woman will then use on him as he sucks the superior who soils the male's face. Mao would not have approved, but if a man is powerful enough the forbidden pleasures are the most powerful stimulation. For me it was always the easier path to exhausting the stuffy ones."

They watched the movie again, they were at the "what light through yonder window..." stage when Jessica admitted that the movie and Li's presence was turning her on. That was when they took off their wigs, the blond hair put them in a fun mood earlier but now they both wanted something a bit more sincere, and the wigs did not fit the mood. They were cuddled up on one of the beds, with Li in a fetal position and Jessica wrapped round her in a very warm embrace.

"Your perfume, is very attractive, suggesting some interest," Li said. "I was sure Hada would mention it. She alerted. What do you want done for your pleasure?"

"Alerted?" Jessica asked.

"Her nipples, the were soft when she walked in and standing up pointy after... Well, you made an impression. She was willing to enjoy your nipples and call it a tip."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't smell..."

"Not a thing to be sorry about, is very nice. It is why she suggested private club. She wanted you... to eat your pussy. I would love to eat you again, or maybe something else?"

Jessica thought and then let the thought out. "I don't mind saying, I want to kiss your lips and hold you close, like I was a woman who liked women. But I don't know other ways..."

Li and Jessica uncurled their bodies and put their lips together. Despite everything they did last week, Jessica was hesitant, but Li was aggressive as she took a passionate kiss, and promised more. She also moved her skinny leg between Jessica's so her thigh was pressing, it was surprisingly sexual to Jessica even though she had just seen the same move on the TV, where the two female stars were "crossed" and humping away at each other.

Slightly overwhelmed by the sexual feeling of the moment, Jessica made the decision to let the smaller woman "have her way." It all felt so good under Li's loving attention, pressing her sexual buttons so skillfully. Jessica resolved to return the favor after taking some mental notes.

As Jessica's hands wandered over Li in the embrace, the curve of her bottom caught her attention. She could not help but clasp it, and her finger fell naturally on the crease. Without thought Jessica slipped down the crease to where the territory changed to a crinkled surface. Normally she would have pulled away abruptly, but today she went with it. Before she knew it the tip of her finger was pressing slightly into Li's rosebud, where she was fascinated with the feeling and Li's reaction to the touch.

Suddenly Jessica realized what she was doing and where, so she pulled her finger away like she had touched a hot pan on a stove.

Li lifted her head up and gave her a look. She did not have to speak, but she clearly communicated, "what are you doing? After last week...? When I put a hose up your butt? Put that finger back where it did us both soon naughty good..."

Jessica felt embarrassed, she should have known better so she returned the finger. As she settled in it was pleasant to hold Li there, and to feel her respond to the slightest movement. A moment later a second finger crossed the space, moving lower to where it found a much wetter place to probe. That got more reaction, as they kissed Li moaned at the shallow penetration of both holes.

"Is feel good. Not like sex with a guy where he is active and woman is passive. It is more equal, a different pleasure. Go ahead, explore my skinny body with fingers, never enough... girls can both please each other by doing nice things together."

So Jessica pushed the finger in a little farther into the moist depths. Li pressed deeper with her tongue in Jessica's mouth. Just like that they fell into a mutual rhythm of pleasure, moaning and enjoying the other's body responding. Li added a pulsing of her thigh against Jessica's crotch, then Jessica shifted herself slightly getting the muscle in a better spot, it was a very effective move. Li slipped a hand over Jessica's nipple and began playing with her there, a counterpoint rhythm to the thigh.

Before her body was used in public after the auction, Jessica had never felt anything like she was feeling here. In Jessica's mind, the fact that it was a woman who was making her feel this sexual thrill compounded the pleasure. She LIKED this woman.

In mental conflict Jessica's mind let go of the last bit of "this is wrong" as well as her thoughts of her parents finding out and frowning. "Let them frown" she thought. This felt too good, she was heading for bliss and she gave herself permission to go there, to openly embrace it, and to take this treasure of a lover with her this time.

Jessica had long fingers, and over years of self-exploration she knew the spots inside that worked for her. She guessed that Li had similar spots inside, if she could just find them. Exploring worked, Jessica felt Li shiver as her fingers found the same spots inside of the smaller woman. This was a lot more fun than playing with herself, she caressed the advantage and felt Li respond more.

A random thought wandered through Jessica's mind, reinforcing what she was doing. She wondered how many of the Church girls had their fingers and tongues in her mother this way last week, especially last Wednesday, when so many other people were in the room, watching while getting their good feelings from the sluts and Vi Pope who was quite literally sucking up to the law firm leaders. She had heard rumors of the older couples arranged around the room in a circle, with a Church girl fingering one wife, licking her nipples like a puppy on crack, while the wife's husband was doggy fucking the Church slut doing the next wife over. It sounded quite disgusting when Rose described it, Jessica thought her friend was trying to gross her out. But now she could see it. Jessica's mother was not yet 50 and she knew both her parents were still sexually active, especially when Jessica showed her bare body to her father. Casual nudity in the house, such as sunbathing or going between the bedroom and the shower, was part of life.

He called it a "jump start," for her mother.

The energy had shifted, she was still on her back with Li partially on top, but suddenly Jessica realized that she had become the active lover, leading the tempo with her fingers made Li the passive one. After being eaten to bliss earlier she was now determined to give Li the best ride she could. If their kissing was any indication, it seemed to be working.

Li's thigh pressed against Jessica's crotch, winding her up more and more. The effect was subtle, not like a finger on a clit but building slowly to maybe a higher peak. Jessica wiggled her bottom a little to get the pressure to pass over a special point of contact. That was when Jessica realized just how turned on she was, her climax was moments away and it was coming quickly. They were locked in the kiss, they did not want to change that, or how they were being pleasured. So they stayed on course together, giving themselves to each other, pressing their bodies against each other, taking and giving the passion.

Because of her hips Jessica had the slightest amount of control, she embraced her climax by wrapping her legs around Li at the most intense point of her wiggle, pulled her close and loving the feelings the smaller woman was giving to her. In the kiss she suddenly moved to reverse things and became aggressive, taking Li's mouth, penetrating deeply and aggressively as Jessica's own climax shot through her, from her crotch to the tip of her tongue.

She was giving rather than getting a climax. Jessica realized for an instant that she was fucking the concubine. The idea was like a sexual slap on the bottom. Sharp, but good.

That was the trigger for Li. Both the kiss, the way the taller women's body tensed under her, against her, plus the knuckles of the fingers that touched a special spot inside Li got her off. Li's body was smaller in every way, but when her muscles clenched it was like an electric current was shooting through her, throwing every muscle, and tendon in her body into relief.