All Comments on 'Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 06'

by EricaDoesNow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

Great way to finish if thats the end so romantic and hppy

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I tried to end it, but also leave it open for more. It depends on the response.

Rion64Rion644 months ago

Love the story, would love for it to continue but also happy for it to end there if you wanted to work on something else

Omegaman60Omegaman604 months ago

It was a hot story, but I must say I'm NOT a fan of incestuous story lines.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story..Yes you need wife Ellie, definitely…legally married to a loving, devoted, and rich husband..definitely rich..

JT

nemanja1503nemanja15034 months ago

Good series as usual, I do hope you put out a few more installments in this one. Ideally without the adult store figuring much, it is Ellie and her daddy we are here for after all.

Looking forward to whatever you end up cranking out ;)

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months agoAuthor

Just submitted chapter 7, though it may not end like you think (There is always the next storyline)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You shouldn’t feel any guilt about the story…your perfect breasts, the sheer bra and stockings, the clicking of your heels with the sexy little straps… he was weakened and couldn’t help but succumb… Yes, being the girl is just too much fun..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue!!! It’s an amazing storie! I open lit erotica every day to see if you have another chapter!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months agoAuthor

It IS too much fun, JT. Hope you guys enjoy chapter 7, too. It's a little twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricaDoesNow@EricaDoesNow
Just beginning to let my stories out of my head, and onto the page.