All Comments on 'Not the Perfect Life'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

It reminds me of that Cher song, "If I could turn back time".

5

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
I Remember Back Then****

Facebook and other media social outlets good sources for reconnecting. Got in touch with a girlfriend I had not seen in fifty years. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Perfect But

The friends I've kept up with deeper than FB mostly seem happy. And the ones that aren't don't particularly have good reasons to be curmudgeons, they just are. Isn't that part of the secret? Learning that happiness isn't necessarily a result of circumstances? Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminds me of the Blonde girl I fell in love with in grade 7 which was 55 years ago. She was a member of the “A” group where I was a geek before the term geek was invented. I indirectly check up on her once in a while but I will never tell her that I still love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good reminder that most people post on FB to make them look better than they actually are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do people really fish that hard with people they barely know? Can you really imagine having that conversation? Maybe I'm just more private than most...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...