Not What I Ordered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yanked off my skirt and my top, then slid underneath her, parting her kneeling legs so my head could slide in between her thighs.

I wrapped my hands around her bum cheeks and began to squeeze. Then I lift my face up into her pussy, licking the clit and parting her crack with my tongue.

She squirmed and began to shout with unbridled pleasure.

My lips and tongue had set her on fire, and she now squealed from unfettered bliss as an unfolding orgasm rocked her body.

His cock was red and sweetly swollen in her mouth, and her lips ran faster and faster along the turned on shaft.

He was panting like crazy, his face now beet red as her sucking lips worked their impeccable magic.

I began to get jealous, and it also dawned on me that if she kept it up, he would soon fire his load, and we would both end up with empty pussies.

I gently pried her fingers off his swollen cock, and then rose quickly to my feet before she could offer an alternative. Then I bent over and waved my shiny well rounded bum cheeks at him.

He was still panting furiously, his chest heaving up and down as I pulled his thick cock toward my hungry pussy.

In seconds he had slid inside, causing me to explode with gushing wetness.

I savored the moment, shivering with rabid glee as orgasmic glory took full hold of my tantalized body.

He began to thrust, at first slowly, but then faster and more deeply, causing me to lose total control. He kept up his amazing thrusts for a full fifteen minutes more, banging me hard as I wallowed in escalating ecstasy. I came again and again, succumbing to his wickedly sweet cock.

He then groaned more wildly, a sure sign he was about to erupt. Then he took his hands off my bum cheeks, and wrapped them around my sides, gripping my dangling giant breasts as his hips swung harder back and forth, taking me to absolute paradise.

Diane smiled begrudgingly, but nonetheless wanted to make sure I got what I deserved. And I knew what she was thinking. If I was going to steal her cock then I was going to have to take on his approaching load as well. He was ready to come, and fully ready to shoot it inside of me.

I'd never had a creampie before, and had always insisted on condoms being used, but this was one occasion where I had become far too horny for my own good, and simply kept coming apart at the seams, unable to guard against a possible pregnancy.

Diane ensured my mind remained captivated and lust filled, her finger reaching up to continually rub my clit as his cock pummelled my pussy for all it was worth.

And then it happened, the furiously sweet and forceful spray of his shooting cum, filling me up in the midst of what was now the greatest sex I had ever had.

We both panted furiously as he emptied out inside. Then we spilled sweetly onto the carpet while he still rested against me. His happy face remained on my back while his hands still reached past my sides to clutch my fully engorged boobs.

At first Diane and I thought that Richard's cock was about to shrink. Imagine our shocked surprise when his magical cock stayed iron hard the whole night through.

It was not the blueberry pancakes I had originally ordered, but then again, neither I nor Diane were still complaining.

12