All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 05'

by AnonymousOmega

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

An interesting turn but well played and well done. Cheers

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmega2 months agoAuthor

Thank you 😁 As mentioned in the author's note at the bottom, there is one more chapter to come for these two, as well as a few spin offs based off what came to me while trying to decide what to do for this storyline, so keep an eye out for those.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA2 months ago

1 year waiting for this? Really? Why authors of good series always have to ruin it eventually? Is it like your hobby or sth? definitely 1 star

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmega2 months agoAuthor

Can't please everyone 🤷 Sorry you were disappointed, but as I said in the notes, there is one more chapter coming. This was the lead up to what's next.

Also, writing isn't my job. I have a life outside of this, and sometimes I don't write at all because there are more important things going on. If you'd like the process sped up, and catered to *your* liking, hire me for a commission 🤷 Otherwise, you get what I'm able to give when I can give it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousOmega@AnonymousOmega
I needed somewhere to post the things that play out in my head during my self love sessions, and I may or may not take commissions. It just depends on what you throw my way AnonymousOmegaPseuds@gmail.com Also, literotica hates most of the stuff I write so you can find the wor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES