All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 05'

by AnonymousOmega

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmega2 months agoAuthor

Can't please everyone 🤷 Sorry you were disappointed, but as I said in the notes, there is one more chapter coming. This was the lead up to what's next.

Also, writing isn't my job. I have a life outside of this, and sometimes I don't write at all because there are more important things going on. If you'd like the process sped up, and catered to *your* liking, hire me for a commission 🤷 Otherwise, you get what I'm able to give when I can give it.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA2 months ago

1 year waiting for this? Really? Why authors of good series always have to ruin it eventually? Is it like your hobby or sth? definitely 1 star

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmega3 months agoAuthor

Thank you 😁 As mentioned in the author's note at the bottom, there is one more chapter to come for these two, as well as a few spin offs based off what came to me while trying to decide what to do for this storyline, so keep an eye out for those.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

An interesting turn but well played and well done. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousOmega@AnonymousOmega
I needed somewhere to post the things that play out in my head during my self love sessions, and I may or may not take commissions. It just depends on what you throw my way AnonymousOmegaPseuds@gmail.com Also, literotica hates most of the stuff I write so you can find the wor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES