Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such an intense sense of discomfort. Such an overwhelming feeling of confusion and disappointment. A powerlessness, and helplessness, that pervaded through every fiber of her body as she remained utterly motionless under the covers. No longer were the covers enough to comfort her, they were there only to hide her. Hide her from the reality of her situation and the daughter she feared she didn't really know anymore and the resulting shame of it all.

It was this peculiar mix of emotions, and the absolute inability for Danielle to deal with or contend with them that led to a most obscene coping mechanism. Shame gave way to arousal; in some impossible way she began to feel her crotch moisten and her heart beat rapidly for a different reason.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sounds, the feminine moans of her daughter and the masculine grunts of her visitor. She noticed the slaps of flesh, the sporadic sucking and kissing noises, and the occasional 'smack' of a slap. Before she knew what was happening, she was snaking her hand down toward the wetness that had formed between her legs.

Thoughts of right and wrong dissolved and suddenly the shame of her failure as a mother manifested into an opportunity to take back some measure of control in a situation where she'd felt completely helpless.

Danielle proceeded to rub her clit, it's semi-firm shard of flesh swollen and sensitive to her touch. A jolt of pleasure shot through her and propelled her onward, imagining her daughter in a similar way just inches from her physical location--eyes-closed and mouth agape in delight.

A few squeaks of the bed indicated a change and now Danielle was worried it was over, a concern that dissipated upon the resuming of the proceedings a few moments later. It sounded as if her daughter were now facing the wall and the force of their lovemaking session had increased. The echoing slaps of flesh also grew, and Danielle surmised that they must have transitioned into doggy-style.

The thinness of the wall and the new orientation of Emily on the bed gave way to an improved clarity that almost made it sound like she was in the room. Her moans were now directed through the barrier of sheetrock and insulation in her direction.

"Fuck me," came the harsh whisper of the young woman Danielle had previously known as her daughter.

It sounded almost like she was whispering it in her own ear, and it sent shockwaves of pleasure straight to the clit that she was now rubbing with singular determination.

Danielle listened to the tell-tale signs of an orgasm as Emily's breathing intensified and her moans lost their cadence, devolving into little more than ragged whimpers of indescribable ecstasy.

"Cum in my pussy," came the unmistakable request from Emily's lips.

It was her greatest fear--the one thing that should have generated a sense of pure panic, but now that it was happening, and she was powerless to stop it--it pushed her over the edge.

Just as her daughter was surrendering to the onset of her own powerful orgasm, Danielle was being overcome with the full-body eruption of a climax herself. She stifled her moans with one hand while pushing herself to cum unremittingly with the other. Her body spasmed and her breath caught in her throat, prompting her to grit her teeth while every molecule of her biology screamed out in glee.

Danielle rode out the most powerful orgasm of her life as she listened to the grunts and moans of an unnamed male ejaculate into the unprotected pussy of her daughter, a mere inches away from where she lay in the adjoined room. She continued rubbing until her clit was too sensitive to touch, prompting wave after wave of a multi-orgasmic marathon of self-manipulation. As her hand finally fell from her crotch, Danielle panted alone in the room while things died down for Emily too.

She only sort-of registered the clicks of a lighter and more giggling as post-orgasm bliss yanked at her consciousness and beckoned it back to slumber. Danielle relented to its call, but not before she had one last fleeting thought as she drifted back to sleep--she was most definitely not your typical mother.