Nothing Else To Do Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ian," he whined, trying to lean back into the blowjob again.

"Say it, AJ, and I'll give you cum whenever you want it. Say that you're my cum-slut."

He whined, suddenly too close to coming. Closing his eyes, he stalled his hand and swallowed hard before he could make himself speak. "I-I'm your, uh..." He swallowed hard again.

Ian thrust his spit-wet cock against AJ's cheek, still holding his head firmly. He tried to turn his head to catch the mouthwatering shaft but Ian held him back. "Ah-ah-ah," he chided. "Say it first."

He wanted Ian's cum so bad. He wanted to come so much, needed Ian's cum first. "I'm your cum-slut," he whispered.

"What's that?" Ian asked. "I didn't hear you."

He whined. "I'm your cum-slut," he barked. "I'm your eager cum-slut!"

"Damn right you are," Ian agreed, sliding his dick into AJ's mouth. "Now you can have your treat." Ian thrust himself in and out of AJ's mouth, his abs flexing rhythmically. "Yeah, AJ, god, you're so hot, sucking my dick."

He groaned, jerking his own dick hard, so turned on he was nothing but need. "Coming," Ian chanted, "coming, coming."

Hot jizz sprayed the back of his mouth, but Ian pulled him off before the second flush. AJ came hard just as Ian sprayed his face, his hot, creamy cum landing on the bridge of his nose. He tried to suck Ian back in for the next pulse of batter but Ian held him back and it landed on his lips. A brief look down had him noting his own cum puddled on the floor between his feet.

"Sorry, dude," Ian said, his eyes a little wild and a little out of breath. "I got carried away at the end there. But, shit, it was so hot. Sorry I came on your face."

Other than his words, he didn't seem to be too sorry. "S'okay," AJ said, licking Ian's cum from his lips. It felt twice as naughty to do it after the encounter was over. He tucked himself away and went to wipe the rest of the cum off his face, but Ian caught his hand.

"I just, it's hot. Can I, I just wanna see it for another second."

AJ flushed and turned away. Ian released his hand and he wiped the cum off his nose. Or tried, but it was kinda sticky and all he really did was smear most of it around. He stood up, then headed to the bathroom for a shower, embarrassed beyond belief.

"I'm sorry, AJ," Ian called after him. "Did I go too far? I didn't, I mean, christ. Sorry, dude."

AJ stopped mid-stride, his throat tight. He had to swallow twice before he could answer. "It was hot," he said, his voice cracking. "No man, it's all good. I'm good."

He could hear Ian moving towards him and he double-timed it to the bathroom. "I said it's good," he said as he closed the door behind him. "It was fun. I liked it."

He waited, his head pressed against the bathroom door for Ian's reply. "Me too," he heard Ian say softly just outside the bathroom door.

--

Ian worked late the next day and AJ ate dinner by himself. He'd showered earlier, and was just laying around his room in his sleep pants reading comics. He hadn't even bothered to put on underwear. He looked up when Ian eventually wandered past his bedroom door, but Ian didn't slow down on his way to the bathroom. He heard the shower kick on and went back to reading.

"Ah, hey," Ian said, startling him. His back had been to the door, he'd been too engrossed in his book.

"Oh, hey, you scared..." AJ trailed off. Ian stood in his door, dry except for his damp hair, completely naked from his shower.

"You wanna, um..."

He threw the book aside and crawled off the bed, then fell to his knees in front of Ian's majesty. He caught Ian's hip with his left hand as he dipped his head in for Ian's balls. "Yes," he replied just before he sucked Ian's balls into his mouth.

He yanked himself out of his sleep pants with his right hand. "You aren't wearing any underwear?" Ian asked.

He shook his head, careful not to catch Ian's nuts on his teeth. "Didn't feel like it."

Ian sniffed out a laugh. "Me either," he agreed with a coy smile.

He smacked Ian's hip playfully. "You never feel like wearing clothes lately."

Ian shrugged. "Are you complaining?"

He shook his head and licked Ian's scrotum. "Not me."

Ian smiled. "I wanna sit on your bed, if that's okay."

He leaned back on his heels. "Sure." Ian moved and he followed him. "You can be naked whenever you want, at home. I was just teasing."

Ian angled his hips closer to AJ once he settled on the bed. "I know. You don't hafta..."

AJ licked all the way up his shaft, then collected the small dab of precum that nestled in the slit, one of his new favorite things to do. Once the bitter, naughty flavor was in his mouth he rolled back on his heels, then turned his head and dove between Ian's legs. His nose pressed against the bottom of Ian's shaft as he pushed Ian's legs open and nuzzled deeper.

"What'reya doing?" Ian gasped when AJ licked from his taint to the front of his sack. "Fuck me."

"Working on it," AJ said before he went in for another deep lick. Ian's thighs were trembling as AJ pushed him wide, and eventually he laid down and spread his legs on the bed. "Knees up," AJ demanded, nudging them with his elbows.

Ian brought his feet up on the bed and spread his legs wide. AJ fondled his balls while licking his taint in deep, firm strokes. Ian had washed away most of his scent when he'd showered, but it was still present on his taint. AJ kissed and licked the sensitive area while Ian writhed on the bed.

Feeling playful, he nipped the tender flesh and Ian's squeak made it totally worth it. "Fuck, AJ!"

He smiled. "Good?" He didn't wait for a reply before sucking Ian's balls into his mouth, stroking Ian's taint with his fingers.

"Good? Fuck, AJ. The best." AJ's heart filled with pride. He wanted to be better than any girl Ian had ever been with, and may ever be with in the future.

He pulled away, then kissed and nipped Ian's scrotum playfully. "You like it when I do this?"

Ian sucked in a breath when he caught a testicle between his teeth and rolled it playfully without biting down. "Oh yes," Ian agreed once his testicle wasn't held hostage. "So intense."

He looked up and found that Ian really was enjoying this attention, if the string of precum slowly dripping from his slit was any indication. AJ swooped in and caught it on his tongue, then moaned appreciatively.

"There's my little cum-slut," Ian said, looking proud for some reason. It made him feel special, and powerful. He closed his mouth over Ian's tip and sucked hard, trying to pull out more precum. Ian pumped his hips and pushed his way deeper into AJ's mouth. "I've got some saved up for you, if you ask nicely."

AJ looked up at Ian and nearly came right there just with the look he was wearing. Ian wanted him, his lust-filled look had AJ's toes curling in anticipation. He slid his lips further down Ian's shaft, stopping only when he was almost gagging. He stayed there, willing his throat to relax. He wanted more, wanted to take Ian deeper.

His face flushed hard. He wanted Ian to pump cum straight down his throat. He tried to go deeper but gagged, pulling back just a little until he wasn't choking on Ian's cock. Ian pushed AJ's head back until his cock popped out of his mouth with a satisfying noise. Had he done something wrong?

"I meant for you to ask with your words," Ian chided.

AJ furrowed his brow, then recalled Ian asking him to ask nicely. "You want me to... ask?"

Ian nodded. "You are my cum-slut, aren't you?"

AJ's throat grew tight. "I'm, ah, your cum-slut," he whispered, unable to look directly at Ian.

"So ask me if you can have my cum, if you want it." Ian's finger slipped under his chin and forced him to look up.

"May I, ah... May I have..." He swallowed hard. "I want your cum."

"Where?" Ian was torturing him, holding his head so he had to look him in the eye when he was saying these embarrassing things.

He whined. "In my mouth."

"Good boy," Ian praised, lining his cock up with AJ's mouth. "It's all yours."

He was too worked up to try for deepthroating again. He bobbed quickly, then pulled off to lick and suck at his tip before plunging down his cock again. His own dick throbbed, ready to come as soon as he made Ian. He moaned every time Ian's shaft pulsed, so ready for his evening treat.

"Hey, cum-slut," Ian gasped out, obviously close to his orgasm.

"Hmm?" he asked without taking his mouth from Ian's flesh.

"You can't cum anymore unless you have my cum first, can you?"

He shook his head slightly, his pulse skyrocketing as Ian said all the humiliating things he found so hot. His balls felt too tight, and he instantly worried that he'd ruin it by coming first just from Ian's dirty talk.

"So hot. I can't blueball my best friend, oh, fuck, right, fuck AJ, fuck..." Ian's words broke down into a string of moans and grunts, then his mouth was filled with spunk. The smell, the taste, it all went straight to his own dick and he was suddenly coming hard, thrusting into his own hand and grunting his release around Ian's cock. "That's right, cum-slut," Ian gasped above him. "You can only cum when your belly is full of mine. New house rule."

He groaned and pulled off of Ian's cock, then showed him the last bit of cum he saved for Ian. Viper fast Ian caught his face and pulled him forward. He swallowed by reflex as Ian pulled him onto the bed, then kissed him, licking his lips and the inside of his mouth. "What?" AJ was able to gasp between kisses.

"I wanted to taste my cum in your mouth," Ian admitted, pushing AJ off him. "Sorry, got carried away again."

"Oh," he said, unable to look at Ian again. "I'll save it for you next time."

"Cool," Ian said. "I'm just gonna, ah, go do-"

"Yeah," AJ agreed. "Cool. Me too."

Ian left and he stayed in his room, feeling conflicted. Still, if Ian offered his body again, he'd take it. Every time.

A sudden thought filtered into his self retrospection. Ian was training him. Or had trained him. He didn't know which it was, and it didn't really matter. Ian had trained him to suck dick with a nonverbal command, Ian's casual nudity. Had him trained not to cum before Ian did, and to swallow it every time. It should have been disturbing, but it wasn't.

It was hot as fuck. And, if he was being honest, he wanted all of those things, trained or not. That Ian was training him just made it hotter

He sighed, laying back on his bed, feeling mildly horny and moderately confused. There was something wrong with him, and he could never let Ian know.


12