All Comments on 'Nothing is Always Something'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments (Page 2)
Anonymous2019Anonymous2019over 4 years ago

Nothing isn't always something when you don't finish the damn story! 1*

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Great beginning

But 3 stars can become 5 if you continue/finish !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FTDS

Do I have to spell it out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should not

Should not need a second chapter,he should have dumped her cheating arse and sorted Tom out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak

You had a good idea but can't write a story in a good form to save your life.

Take a creative writing course and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF??

Not bad story writing, but you don't have a f....ing clue about how people would react to the situation that you were describing. You have your main male character talking like an emotionless dictionary. He is supposedly crushed by what he discovered, and then , less than a week later he is going to take the bitch back.

RIDICULOUS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sue your teachers and school board

That tried to teach you English writing with grammar and spelling.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Not only weak

But unfinished as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What’s with these writers always making the husband a spineless wimp

Really, husband is just going to fold and be a big crybaby after having his wife become a wanton whore. He’s just going to be a wimp and leave it up to her what happens next. Who writes this dribble? Do you think husbands are all weak and can’t take action against an unrepentant whore? You just want them to be cucks and have no consequences for the sluts. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That’s quite the soliloquy there at the end.

When writing dialogue it’s best to talk it out loud and ask yourself, “Who really talks like this?”

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
He handle business like a real man huh

more like a real pussy.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a fucked up story. Another cuck. What makes u guys think We like to read about cucks, we don’t!!!!

I like a good reconciliation, and a good BTB story. But these weak kneed fool male characters do not cut it for me. Not one bit. Give your mail victims some back bone please. Reconcile by all means but not as a pussywhipped fool.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

"It was 1pm on a Friday so I decided to head for home and enjoy a long weekend."

You need to tighten up the chronology of the story. The MC discovers his wife cheating on a Friday afternoon, which means that he spent Friday evening in a park. The events after that don't match them occurring on a weekend.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
next time bend over

and ask him to fuck you in the ass........pure cuckold BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

No emotion, no anger.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Reading it again page 2

Enough with the slobbering over how wonderful coffeeis...or alcohol for that matter. It got tedious years ago. Give it fucking rest LW authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've read a few of this authors stories now and they constantly have their MC not doing what a person would do in reality in the situation of finding your wife having sex with another man. No man is going to walk away from this situation. They would confront the wife and the lover and interrupt them having sex or he would go ape shit and attack the lover and possibly the wife.

It seems this author just cannot write a story that follows the obvious action in a given situation.

It's like the horror movie where the character goes into the dark room where the murderer is without turning on the light. No one would go into a dark room in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cant you just say coffee, and the story has way too much attention paid to coffee. It is your story, but personally he is way too calm. Where is the anger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a whore and wimp story , and he's kinda on the stupid side

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

She cheats on him in their marital bed, and he takes her out for dinner afterwards....

What truly boggles my mind is how many "guys" write this shit. Did your mommies force you to dress up as girls when you were little?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FINISH THE STORY!!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 3 years ago

Please complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

EVERY single husband cheated on in your stories are sanctimonious, arrogant, pompous asses! No wonder their wives cheat on them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story about food, restaurants, the weather, leaves and oh yeah the nectar of the gods, COFFEE. The rest was just filler. ; )

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

Where is the end?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I think he was too lenient, allowing Tom to explain the rift to his family. He should have set a condition, that Carolyn invite Tom’s wife to visit, alone; then Carolyn would have to reveal the affair to Tom’s wife. That is a pain the tramp wife should pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is SNAG twaddle:" Marriage is an equal partnership." Only a thoroughly feminized man would say this. "Equality" means something in mathematics, but damn near nothing in terms of a marriage. Marriages are always "unequal" in various ways. It's as idiotic as claiming "Men and women are equal." If you have a shred of intellectual integrity, you know that is mostly false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck is Mallory?

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

my apologies, just saw the second part

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story. PKenny is just too forgiving and goes straight to the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cut the crap about java, joe and nectar Coffee is coffee

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yayyy!! Classic rant by the mc! Well done.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me, the number of people who have nothing better to do, than troll these stories for issues. Things like time line issues, grammar, or punching holes in the authors interpretation of the legal system. First off, you all know this is fiction, right? That means it’s not designed to be factual. It’s up to the author on how he/ she interprets things. I will tell you that both women and men cheat. And sometimes, they plan on getting back together at a later date, after they are exposed. To quote a car salesmen’s term, they are “ in the ether” Basically, they are so hopped up on the endorphins from cheating, they lose rationality. This is why so many cheaters get divorced, then try to live together. Once everyday life gets in the way, it can be a rude awakening for a lot of them. So.... there are a lot of different scenarios that could explain, how or why a author decides how the story goes. But at the end of the day, whether you like or dislike the ending, it’s a work of fiction, designed to entertain you. PKenny. Thank you for your story, I was quite entertained. 5 stars!

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

This is way over-written. No character development, but you go on and on about the trees and the weather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, I expected and demand fidelity that is expected of a married couple bound by bonds of love and faith. I pledged and have maintained my fidelity to your over the course of our marriage and I expect nothing less in kind."

After the horses have bolted the stable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an absolute fucking wimp. Of all the stories I've read of non-willing cucks he is the weakest, excuse for a man ever. When Tom stepped back in the house he should have been attacked without any thought. protect what is yours or run away like a sissy.. Too bad he didn't freeze to death. A much happier ending!

Jack440Jack440about 2 years ago
Ok Ready for the Finale

Lets see her answer. Whats Carolyn going to decide. I see a post-nup in the offing. I hope the next part is as good a read as this part.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

The descriptions of winter and her summer tears were overindulgent writing, almost baroque but still uninspired. Problem was, it seemed the writer thought it was inspired. The love of coffee became cloying in the repetition of it, in the same vein of the overly lavish description of the trees and the “unforgiving wind.” I got the metaphor, winter representing the betrayal of their marriage, the trees their family, but sheesh, it wasn't that worthy a device, and it was laid on way too thickly, throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i do not feel sorry for you dude . what kinda man see or hear his wife and best friend ,and does nothing , turn tail and run .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incomplete story. One star.

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

Sorry, I see now that it is fixed. Rating adjusted.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Incredibly weak and passive MC. Unfinished story. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very formal kind of a guy, eh?

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Don't understand the guy, all talk and no action - so far. Won't rate Ch. 01

Ch. 02 maybe?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

How can he refuse to be a cuck when he already is one? How can he demand fidelity when she has already tossed that aside? This was completely idiotic. Does the writer even understand the definition of English words? The dialog is abysmal. Lowest possible rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are only three places in the known universe where the word and concept "cuckold" flows forth from the thinking mind: online gamers insulting each other, in jerk-off fiction and on LW comments. I can understand the first two, but I'm amazed by the the cuck-obsessed fucklechucks here-- they are damaged, either clinically or mentally, to be so obsessed. A cat looks at everything in terms of prey and predator. LW commenters break the totality of their existence into cuck/non-cuck. How do they cope?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No. He's a wimp. She's a slut. Best friend should have his dick cut off.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Drag

Dragged out,this crap could have been written in far fewer words.Without reading Ch 2,he should dump the slut,otherwise she gets away with having several shags go unpunished,which she apparently enjoyed.As for Tom he should meet with an accident,to pay for his illicit pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring, slow, tiresome....he did all the talking.....*

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

So he is eyewitness to her cheating and after eventually coming back home his immediate response is to make reservations at their favourite Italian restaurant, my god he certainly showed her he was not going to pull any punches, scorched earth is just around the corner.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't think he's going to have to worry for much longer. Quite sure his heart will blow up from all the caffeine that he's consumed in the story. Guess it's a physical for authors to write a strong main character.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

skruff101 has said exactly what I was thinking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This comment is on the first section. I agree with the commenter below that it is slow, boring, tiresome to read, and remarkable for the number of names for coffee that. the author managed to work in It is also gappy and some of the verbiage that was not necessary could have been used to fill in some of the gaps.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need an editor.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

Sorry, but no normal man reacts like that. The best friend and wife have been cheating on him for a long time and the best friend even wants her to leave him to be with him. And all he has to say in response is family dinners? How stupid!

If a man can forgive such cheating, then he should go to the nearest psychologist as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I stopped reading when she was caught, unknowingly, by her husband with his best friend having sex & the husband did nothing. Then when she calls her best friend, allegedly, going out of the room for her & her husband to see them- friend + his wife, at the teacher's conference. I read nothing where he was taken to the hospital, but maybe I skipped that. Either way, 2 stars. Stupid-assed story about a wimp of a man, or so it seems. And a 2nd chapter? Just no. Bob

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy3 months ago

Funny, same old story, but you have a nice style of writing. A few flaws. In the beginning, she was not at work, for some reason. Then, later, she is a stay at home mom. You can't be both. And Tom's wife changed names on page 1. I like your stories. If you want an editor to proof read, send me an email. I'll be glad to help.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 1 month ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous