Now a Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Point of no return for a slave.
2.1k words
4.38
11.1k
1
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

When the story continues, and is Madeline returns, it will switch over to Chase's story. I need to figure out how to make them separate stories in my works list, but that's my issue. If you happen to know how, let me know!

At the end of this piece, there is a side of Nathaniel that hasn't been seen yet. His even softer side.

If anyone is interested, I found myself mentioning it in a later section, why Chase is deferential to Nathaniel at times, even in his own Dungeon, it has to do with their vampires outside the Dungeon. Nathaniel will always be polite to Chase in the Dungeon because it is his place, but Chase will be polite to Nathaniel no matter where because Nathaniel's vampire outranks his own. It can be a complicated system.

* * * * *

I had no doubt that Madeline was same, and being kept busy, but I had work to accomplish rather than playing with a minor distraction. I did look forward to returning to see how Chase had pushed the female.

Unusual for Chase's home, there were moans of pleasure that greeted me at the steps. It was not my slave's voice, but it was female. As I walked down into the other thrall's home I saw the slave Chase called Worthless bound spread-eagle on a bench. She was being worked over by three guys as she rocked back and forth between them. This must be what Chase considered a reward.

I looked between the cells, looking for my slave. She was in a far cell, sitting on the floor, watching the other girl. As she saw me approach she moved to the position she considered her default in my presence. As I neared her, her nipples stiffened with no stimulation but anticipation.

"Were you a good girl?" I asked as I circled her. Her chest thrust out farther, back straightening.

"I was a good girl, Sir. I followed Master's directions perfectly. I hope I have made you proud, Sir." she told me.

"Come." I turned from her cell, hearing her leap to her feet as I moved. Going through the maze that Chase had set up, I found him in his office. His desk sat against one wall, the rest set up as an area he used for 'play' including his quarters to sleep.

The other thrall wasn't alone, The third girl whose name I never caught knelt in the middle of his floor, doing nothing but waiting.

"Hello Nathaniel." he spoke without turning to face me. A mark or two of his pencil completed his work. "Here to collect your property?"

"For now." I agreed.

"She was well-behaved, especially since I didn't train her." he told me, looking to Madeline who eyes sank to the floor. "Princess, you were acceptable. You helped me with Pointless."

"Thank you, Master. I am pleased to have helped you, and made Sir proud." Madeline replied.

"She is rather talkative. I look forward to reducing that next time I see her." Chase told me, looking at the girl.

Madeline's head hung, shamed into silence as Chase and I exchanged a smile.

"Perhaps in a few weeks, she will return for another evening." I suggested, seeing her shiver at the thought.

Without another word, Chase turned back to his work and I left the dungeon with her following behind me. She didn't hesitate as we walked through the club, heading for our usual room.

Once she crossed the threshold she moved to the dresser and stood, waiting for instruction. Now she didn't hesitate to being indecisive, she had to have direction.

"Clamps and strap." I instructed her. Her hands darted forward twice before turning and kneeling in the middle of the room, items resting before her. "How good of a girl were you last night?"

"Master gave permission twice, and although I complied, they were not as exciting or strong as when Sir commands me." she explained. "I fucked Master's newest slave, being as rough as I could as Master required."

"So you were a good girl. I am pleased." I told her as I picked up the clamps in front of her. Her lips licked as she waited for my touch. My fingers brushed her nipples which immediately hardened under my barest touch.

"Aahhhh.." she breathed, much more silent than usual. My hand cupped her breast, running my tongue over the stiff nub that waited me. I pinched the clamp and nestled it onto the flesh hearing a sharp intake of breath as it closed, compressing the tender area between its un-giving metal teeth. "Thank you, Sir." was another breath. Her moan was slightly louder as I repeated the actions on her other nipple.

"You are much quieter, Princess." I told her, tugging on the chain ever-so-slighty.

"Master dislikes noise." she whispered. "His good slaves knows silence is rewarded."

"Silence is nice." I agreed, picking up the strap from the floor. "But I do like hearing the effects of my work at times."

SNAP

I landed a strong blow on her leg.

"Oohhh, Sir. Thank you." she found her voice. "It is so nice to feel your beatings again Sir."

SNAP SNAP

One blow landed on her stomach and on her breast.

"Thank you, Sir. Please give me more."

I continued to beat her for nearly an hour, hearing her thank me after each set. She was starting to squirm. For the second time in our meetings, I planned on taking her ass.

I turned her to face me by her hair. I shoved her to her knees. "I am going to fuck your ass. But I am only going to do it with the moisture you give me."

She immediately came forward, lathering my cock with her tongue. She continued for nearly five minutes before I retrieved the thicker cane she had chosen last time.

"Up!" I commanded. As she put her hands behind her back, it stretched the chain to her nipple clips. I took the chain, lessening the slack more by bringing it to her mouth. Her lips parted immediately parted as they accepted the thick chain. This pulled the chain of her clamps tight, pressure increasing on her nipples. "If you let that chain drop, we are done for tonight and you go home." She nodded her understanding, giving tugs on her own flesh.

CRACK CRACK

My strokes were now at my full human strength, as much as I allowed. Any supernatural assistance would damage her still, and I wasn't ready for that. Her moans were muffled as held the chain., but she shoved her ass toward me, offering something else to beat.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

I paused longer between strikes to let the pain fully sink in. Her body was striped with welts that would bruise. I ram my hand over the lines feeling the heated flesh pulse under my touch.

"Bed!"

She scrambled to comply, settling on her hands and knees, anxiously waiting for me. I could see her cunt dripping with excitement. She looked back and I noticed that she no longer held the nipple chain in her lips. I moved to the side of her, snatching the slack chain in my hand and pulling it tighter than it had been.

"Did I tell you to let go?" I questioned her. Her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Sir..." she started and I landed a blow on her cheek.

"I didn't tell you to speak. If you had opened your mouth, I would have just put it there, but since you spoke, I need to occupy it otherwise."

I got a ball gag, settling it roughly in her mouth and tugged the chain until it was held on the headboard by a hook meant to hold the chain of handcuffs. Now her mouth was stretched wide due to the large gag and her nipples were pulled taut by the chain of her clamps. Any sort of movement would bring pain to them.

I moved to mount her, rubbing my cock on her cunt, feeling the warm liquid there before sinking into her ass in one thrust. This sent her forward, pulling up on her clamps instead of back.

I worked her ass, not being gentle, as a series of moans and grunts came from her that eventually turned into a continuous noise. My fingers dug into her hips pushing her forward and back as I ravaged her ass.

"Now." I demanded and felt her body convulse around mine, her pleasure screamed through the gag. Barely any time to recover, I demanded another release from her. "Now."

I forced my own self control, keeping my climax at bay and wanting to enjoy torturing her. I forced her tired body to climax three more times with just a word. Her moans stated to turn to groans as exhaustion started to overcome her. The stimulation on her nipples, her ass and cunt had to be wearing on her, but I was not finished.

"You will do exactly as I ask, when I ask." I told her and saw her nod. I forced her to climax twice more before I grabbed her hair, pulling to back toward me, putting more strain on her nipples and yelled my own release.

I left her there as I showered and cleaned up. She trembled as she waited for me to release her. I removed the gag and clamps, pulling her onto the floor by her hair. I clamped a thick leash onto her collar and tossed her a blanket.

"I will get food, you will use the bathroom and then return to your bed." I told her picking up the phone in the room, ordering quickly and replacing the handset. "You are at the point of no return, Madeline. Before you are your choices.

"You can give me your safe word and go about your life as you were before you met me. I will not tell you that you can't come back here, there are clients who would treat you as you want on your weekends, but you will never see myself or Chase again.

"Or, you will accept a different collar, not the one downstairs, but a stronger one you will not be able to take off. Your life outside this club will cease to exist and you will only care about pleasing myself or Chase. Know that you will eventually be housed downstairs under Chase's supervision. Never again will you be free, or have any say in your own life."

A knock came to the door and I answered it, tipping the staff who brought the cart. I moved to Madeline and unchained her, taking her to a chair next to the table. I sat down across from her, serving the food before us. She ate automatically, her eyes on her plate.

When she finished she opened her mouth to speak, but paused at my raised hand. "You will spend one night with me, not how you think, then you will leave. You have one month before you come back. All of your bills are paid so all you have to do is work if you want, and think.

"In one month you will return here if you want to stay. If not, I wish you your best life. Tell me you understand."

She nodded. "I understand, Nathaniel."

When she stood I removed the collar from her neck, leading her over to the bed. I was gentle and attentive as we made love for most of the night. Even though she was attractive, I found my mind elsewhere during most of the evening.

Finally as dawn was breaking she was asleep, naked, on the bed. I had rested at periods during the evening when she had, not able to allow myself to completely relax in the presence of someone I didn't trust.

Mid-day she woke, 'startling' me awake as well. She looked at me, a smile on her face as I climbed from the bed. I wanted to get either back to the Temple or my apartment, after some lighter work to get some actual sleep. I yawned as she started to dress, her hand moving to the collar I had taken off her hours before.

"Do I take this?" she asked, then cringed as she realized she spoke without being super respectful. As speaking to me as an equal for the first time in months.

"You may keep it no matter what you decide." I told her as I tied my shoes, reaching for my jacket. "Madeline, I will be back in this room in four weeks, at what was our usual time. If you return, I will enjoy seeing you, but if you don't, I wish you well."

"Thank you Nathaniel...Sir."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers