Now a Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Half-way through the month.
1.1k words
4.38
9.4k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last episode Nathaniel gave Madeline a ultimatum, to have to make a decision on if she wanted to stay with him. He told her not to come back for 4 weeks. Even if she did, he would not see it. This is the last change she has to make her own decisions.

If you would like to see more, or the more severe Dungeon series, send me some feedback.

* * * *

Two weeks later I was down in the dungeon looking at Chase's third female slave. She was standing, legs apart, hand behind her head. Her nipples were clamped with severe clamps that pinched them nearly in half.

"What is the unique name that you have been given?"

She didn't answer, her head hanging down, but touched her collar as she looked at me for a split second.

"Whisper it for me."

"Whore, Sir." her voice was so quiet I had to lean in to hear it.

"I am here to break you. Make you scream. You know that?" I was answered with a nod. "Why don't you make it easy for me and just do it now." She paused then shook her head. "Just remember I have you the option."

I picked up a clamp that attached to her cunt, causing a gasp from her, then ran the two other chains to her ankles. As she stood with her feet apart it tugged on the new clamp. A weight on her nipple chains caused it to bounce as it returned to between. I selected a vibrator as big around as her wrist and without preamble shoved it into her cunt, switching it on full as I pulled my hand away.

She pursed her lips, her bottom sneaking into her mouth to be bitten by her top teeth. I saw her close her eyes in a move I recognized as I used it myself. Focus inward, ignoring all outside stimulation.

"Last chance before I get the cane. Once I pick it up I will not stop until you scream." I warned her. Her eyes met mine, blank, her mind elsewhere.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

I didn't start slow with this third slave. If I was going to break her, I had to keep her focusing and chasing the input from her body. If she could stay ahead of it, she could last awhile, I knew, I could.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

By now I had striped her back, avoiding the highly sensitive areas. I would land blows, making her concentrate on ignoring it, before I hit them all, one right after another.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

My attention shifted to her front, welts appearing with each strike. The girl's lips parted, and I thought she would break but nothing.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

I circled her with the cane thrashing out, most of my thrall strength behind it, at all the places I had avoided to that point.

Her mouth opened in what had to be a silent scream, trying to release the energy she was containing.

CRACK CRACK

My final two strikes lit up her breasts, the second hitting her clamped nipples, which caused her legs to jerk, which caused her cunt clamp to jerk. She fell to the ground in a scream. Like the others it was followed by one activated by her shock collar.

"Shit." Chase's voice caused me to turn. He watched her slave be overcome with pleasure as the vibrator in her cunt continued to hum. Now not under her control, it continued to wash over in until she passed out five minutes later. "It appears I am not as good as I thought I was."

"You are. I am just more specific about reading and breaking people."

"What happen to your soft slave?"

"Gone two weeks. Has two more before I'll see her again."

Chase looked at his slave, unconscious from pain and pleasure, and sighed. "Do you think she will come back?"

"Do you have a cell for her?"

"The one in the corner. There is a fluffy pillow in there for the Princess." he told me with a smile. I returned the smile.

"We'll see." I shrugged. "Who else do you have for me to break?"

"My two males. If yours comes down here I can amuse myself for awhile. I won't hurt her, but I can get her to help with the others."

I nodded as Chase pressed the button on his remote and the girl on the floor's eyes flew open. Looking around the memory of what happened came back to her.

"So, just another stupid whore like my other two. I thought you would be better. You have been here the longest." Chase berated her. She shifted as the vibrator started working now that she was awake again. "You had better control yourself, Whore. You do not want to disappoint me a second time."

The girl moved to remove the intruder from her cunt only to find Chase pulling on her nipple clamps to get her to her feet. A smack across her face stopped her hands moving but started fidgeting instead.

"Please." her whisper came, looking at Chase with all the other words she wanted to say.

"I said no, you stupid whore. You have two months penance if you do." Chase told her. I knew she was going to fail and looking at Chase I knew that he knew she was going to fail. If she was given time between me breaking her and now she could regain her control, but not now.

Chase and I continued to watch the girl fail, slowly. I watched her take deep breaths, spread her legs to get the sensation off her cunt. Her mental braces were struggling, but still she fought. The only sounds were the hum of the vibrator and the slave's pants.

"Please." she begged again, her voice still quiet. Tears sprang up in her eyes as she finally realized that she was going to fail and would go through whatever Chase decided her punishment was. "Master. Please."

Three minutes after her second plea she broke, wailing her pleasure that she knew to be short-lived. When the second shock didn't come she looked at Chase, knowing that much worse was in store for her.

"Prepare yourself and report to the fifth floor." Chase commanded her. She fell on her knees, kissing over his shoes.

"I'm sorry, Lord and Master. I tried so hard." she implored him, her voice finally over a whisper and almost breaking.

"I said go, Whore, or I will make it three."

The girl, deciding she was in enough trouble, turned and walked toward her cell.

"Stop by, see my work." he suggested to me.