Now a Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
What is Madeline's decision?
869 words
4.25
6k
3
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is the ending of Madeline's solo arc. From here she will be in Chase's arc and the rest of the Dungeon story. She might even get her own chapter as Princess.

After this story, if you haven't already, it should be followed by: In the Dungeon...and it will eventually tie into the Down on the Farm series. I have said most of them are in the same world.

As going back to my previous disclaimer, everyone in the story is over 18. If this is not your cup of bog water, please move onto what ever is.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was purposely late at the end of the month, only partially wanting to see if Madeline had shown. If not, she was not irreplaceable, if she did, I had to decide what to do with a slave I had grown bored of. My training had resumed and Noel was again available if I absolutely needed it.

Opening the door I found my slave, nude, kneeling on the floor, suitcase and a manila envelope sitting just out of her reach. Her eyes were down, hand clasped behind her back but for one of the first time since she starting coming here, she was not trembling.

"Hello Madeline." I greeted her. "Hello slave."

"Hello, Sir." she responded, her eyes not coming to mine but staying on the floor. Her voice, also much quieter than it had been. Apparently Chase had been having some effect on her.

"You came back." I said.

"Yes, Sir." she replied, starting to open her mouth to speak again.

"What do you wish to say? It may be one of the last times you are asked."

"Sir, I have something for you." she told me, going to the manila envelope. Opening it I saw a deed. "That is everything I own. I wish you to have it, Sir, knowing that I am going downstairs, I want you to have anything and everything I own."

"That sounds like thinking again, slave."

"No Sir." she insisted, her eyes coming up to mine and staying. "My last decision as a free woman."

"Very well, stand." I commanded and she got to her feet, head high showing the collar I had given her.

I led her through the club, taking my time and letting her be oogled before we entered Chase's Dungeon, her footsteps two behind me. There was no noise as I moved into the space, her bare feet more silent than when I first brought her down.

Chase was in his office, bent over some contraption. He was an engineer for us, and a damn good one which had given him the latitude he now had and the space which was usually at a premium in our family. The club above funded his research and lifestyle and he created things we needed.

A proximity alarm sounded as I got close to the space he was working in, and he turned. Seeing me, Madeline behind me, he stood and smiled.

"Ah, good to see you again. I take it the month is up?" he questioned me, not her. Her slave opinion wasn't important to her.

"It is. I need her to stay here. Did you have time to get a cell for her?"

He led the way through his cells before stopping at one. It had everything the other cells had, actually very little, and a pillow at the top of the mat.

"Cell for a Princess." he motioned to it.

I spared him a glance. "Watch it, Chase."

Even though we were in his space, I was still his superior. I had never given thought to having a problem with Chase. He was a good thrall and an better engineer. Given his space and habit...he would work for anyone peacefully.

Hearing my tone, he bowed his head in submission, but a different kind than those around us. "I only meant, I put here back here so she could be here, but if not participating in things, she won't be in the way."

"Better. Alright Princess. Your cell." I told her and she entered the small space, going to her knees like the other slaves in the Dungeon.

I looked to the other thrall and back to the slave now named Princess, at least for now. I changed to a language that only the other thrall and I understood. "Take care of her. Be harsh, but not...you harsh. I will be back when I can."

"Friend, I wouldn't offer to house her if I wasn't going to care for her. I'll get her up to speed with some finer points, and I'll be 'nice'. I can, you know. You will have a much better slave when you come back."

Leaving his side with a nod, I went to her. She looked up at me, adoration in her eyes and waited for a command.

"Chase will care for you. Obey him as you would me. I expect you to be good. I will be back when I can."

"Yes, Sir. I will listen to Master Chase and await your return. Thank you, Sir." she agreed, kneeling over to kiss my tennis shoes.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers