Now Eat Them

Story Info
Can you handle it?
1.7k words
4.44
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. All characters are consenting adults with safewords and hand-signals in place. Only truly safe sex can get truly kinky!*

"Now eat them."

"You're kidding."

They are at a small table in the middle of the bar. Empty shot glasses cover its surface.

"You cannot be serious," he says.

"I am. You lost, and this is your punishment. Now put them in your mouth." She loves this, making him suffer in unusual ways. And tonight, she owns him. He has to do everything she says.

He looks at the shotglass before him. Five yellow balls no larger than raindrops sit inside. He takes a deep breath. 'Buzz bombs' have never been his favorite, even before tonight, but now, several drinks in, they would be downright painful. But she is giving him a look: if he doesn't behave then he will most certainly regret it.

She titters as he picks up the shot-glass and raises it to her. "To the bitch queen," he says, and pours the yellow balls into his mouth. "Wait." He freezes. "Let me see them on your tongue." He shows her. They're all there. "Don't swallow. Keep them there a minute." He closes his mouth and feels the balls tingle. It starts light, then quickly turns heavy. Thirty seconds later his eyes are watering. She's not even looking at him. He tries to speak. "Can I..."

"Huh?" She looks over at him. "No, you cannot. Leave them there. I want to see if you can handle it."

A few minutes later and he can barely keep it together. The tingling has spread to every corner of his mouth and refuses to die down. It is as if a thousand tiny needles are dancing across his gums and around his tongue, tickling and poking all the right places in his brain to make him squirm. He knows how long it will last, and can't help but be a little impressed. This is quite the punishment. He's so lost in it that he doesn't notice her staring at him, a smirk on her lips. She grabs her phone and snaps a pic. The flash brings him back to her. "You should see your stupid face," she says, grabbing her bag. "All right, you can swallow. We should head out. There's more that awaits you at home." She grabs his hand, and he is dragged into the backseat of a taxi, a smile dancing painfully on his lips. He wonders what she has in store for him. No doubt he will hate it. No doubt he will love it.

Weeks pass. They are at home, and she is tied to the bedposts, arms and legs splayed, naked. Her ass and pussy are propped up on a pillow, and she looks over to where he's standing, on the other side of the bedroom, smoking a joint and stroking his cock. His eyes devour her. She has seen that look before...it says he's going to tear into her. Her heart flutters, and her nipples harden. She is aching for him, and her pussy soaks the pillow beneath her. She lets out a soft groan.

"What is it?" he asks, all innocence.

"You are killing me!" she says. "Get over here and fuck me already!"

"Hmm..." He sets the joint aside and moves toward her. "Does this pussy need attention?"

She pouts. "Yes, daddy."

"Don't you worry, she'll get her due. But first...I have something for you to eat."

She smiles as he sits on her stomach, lightly rubbing his cock between her breasts. Out of habit he reaches back and begins stroking her, his other hand kneading her chest. She lets out another moan and he smiles. "So eager," he says, bringing his dick forward. "Is this what you want? My cock, fucking your face?"

"Yes, please." She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. It is an offer too tempting to resist, though he hardly puts up a fight. He slides into her mouth and keeps going until he reaches the back of her throat. The hand on her pussy is pressing at its entrance, and she groans again as he slides a finger into her. She tries to keep steady. His cock is big, big enough that if she's not careful... "Ow!" He jerks a bit as her teeth graze the base of his shaft. His finger leaves her, and he begins smacking her pussy. "Careful slave, that's your favorite toy you're damaging." The smacks become harder. "What do you say?"

"Iysahrryshur." The words don't come out right, but he hears them, and the smacking turns to stroking once more. Soon the finger is back inside her, then is joined by another. The two begin to dance, and not even his cock can hold back her moans. "That's right, baby," he says, adding another finger. Her jaw is beginning to hurt. He is positively huge, and it's hard to keep her teeth away. But she does, and soon he settles into a rhythm, fucking her face in long, smooth strokes. Soon she can sense his movements increase. He is getting close.

"When I cum," he says, looking her in the eyes, "don't swallow. Keep it in your mouth." Her mind flashes back to that night at the bar, and suddenly she knows what's in store. She doesn't mind the taste of semen, but holding it in her mouth...that's mean. Of course, it is nothing less than what she deserves. Not after the week she has given him. It seemed so funny at the time, teasing him like that, relentless, no underwear, tits out, ass on display, just to see how long it would take him to snap. A whole week, as it turned out, until he finally grabbed her, ripped off all her clothes, and tied her to the bed. Now she is in for it, and she can hardly wait.

He lets out a sudden groan, and his cock throbs as he cums down her throat. He pulls out a little, spilling the rest on her tongue. It is salty, but also a little sweet. She remembers the pineapple rinds and peach pits in the compost, and suddenly it all makes sense: he has been planning this. And, apparently, was saving up his cum. Her playful teasing denied him of release, and it is clear he hasn't been masturbating -- her mouth has never been so full.

His hand leaves her pussy, and he removes his cock from her mouth and places it between her tits as the last bit of semen spurts out, landing on her chin. He smiles and slowly begins titty-fucking her, pressing her boobs together to milk the last few drops of cum. "Very nice..." he says. She looks up at him with pleading eyes, and he knows what she wants. "Not yet, my dear. You're going to keep it in there a little longer. In fact..." He reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out a red ball-gag. "This will keep you from losing a single drop." She starts to protest but is cut off as the gag forces its way into her mouth. The leather strap wraps around her head and secures it in place. His eyes linger on her for a moment as he begins to rub her nipples, his cock still resting on her chest. "I don't think I've ever seen you so helpless, or so sexy."

She smiles up at him, hoping he might give her pussy some more attention, but his fingers stay on her nipples. Suddenly they turn sharp, pinching her hard, and she lets out a squeal. "I'm sorry," he said, "sometimes my fingers don't know what they're doing. Your nipples need something a little more professional." He wipes his cock on her tits and gets off of her to fetch a set of nipple clamps from the bureau. Her nipples grow even harder, and she moans as he puts them on, adjusting them to be as tight as they have ever been. "Atta girl. Comfy?" She looks up at him, eyes soft, begging. Please...fuck me.

He just grins. "In a minute. First, a little experiment." He moves between her legs and rubs his hand over her labia. "You have such a perfect pussy, my dear. So wet...so sweet...and what a clit!" Her eyes cross as he rubs her clit between his fingers. "A superb cunt. Perfect for the sort of test we have in store." He gives it a pinch, and she squeals again. Then he stands, and begins pacing the room. "A few weeks ago, you had me keep several buzz-bombs in my mouth for a very long time, just to see if I could take it." She eyes him suspiciously. Where is he going with this? He sits on the bed in front of her and puts his face to her crotch. "It was...intense." His lips press against her pussy. "Excruciating." He begins eating her out. "Wild."

Her hands clench, and she moves beneath him as he runs his tongue along her slit, dipping in and out of her vagina as he breaths her in. Deep in her groin a small ache has taken root, and the more he eats the bigger it gets. Suddenly he stops, and she feels something being placed on her stomach. She looks down. It is a buzz-bomb.

"You wanted to see if I could handle it," he said, placing down another, then another. "Well, the thing is babe...I can." He drops a small handful onto her naval. Her eyes pop. There must be at least a dozen of the little balls resting in her belly-button.

Without another word he brings his head to her stomach and eats all of them off of her. Every single one. He lifts his head, chewing slowly, in ecstasy, and as he does his fingers plunge into her, reaching inside her to grind her g-spot. Her toes curl as she cries through the gag, mouth still full of his cum. He closes his eyes. "I can handle it so good..." They stay like that for over a minute, his fingers dancing around inside of her, his other hand tugging the chain connecting the nipple-clamps. Her eyes are closed, her head is tilted back, she is panting. The ache inside her groin swells, and feels like it is about to explode.

Then, suddenly, everything stops. His fingers leave her, the chain goes slack. She opens her eyes to see his face hovering right above her pussy. A terrible suspicion comes over her as he looks her in the eye and says: "I can handle it. The question is...can you?"

His mouth lowers onto her. She cums, screaming, right as the tingling begins.

DerFranz
DerFranz
25 Followers