Unwillingly Encased

Story Info
Locked in inescapable rubber.
2k words
4.39
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been into the BDSM scene for a while now and always enjoyed every different aspect of it, some more than others however. About 2 years ago I got into rubber, everything about it entranced me. The stretch, the smell, the way it would stick to my body like a second skin It made me feel free yet it was a prison I could not escape.

I had recently been expanding my collection, I had an extra room in my apartment that I had turned into a rubber room/dungeon. It had some tie-downs from the ceiling, a spanking bench, and a small closet that had been turned into a cell. Rubber suits and wear hung from the wall as well as rubber restraints and various other items like straightjackets, hoods, and gags littered the walls.

I hosted some friends I had met on sites as well as kinky hookups here and there but all of my stuff was budget-friendly at best. Only meant for a few years of play and my rubber suits since cheap would often rip or tear after many times being worn.

After doing some thorough research I came across the king of rubber outfits, the Saudurio Latex Suit.

The best on the market, it was inescapable due to built-in cuffs on the wrists, ankles, thighs, and upper arms, as well as the collar. With head-to-toe encasement, this suit one locked on could not be taken off by the wearer unless they had the keys, and even then it would be a chore. Made of heavy rubber it would squeeze every inch of the person wearing it and hold them like a prisoner. All that rubber did not come cheap though, for five thousand dollars to be exact.

Well out of my price range but oh how I would give anything to be locked in that suit and restrained, kept locked away in a deep dark hole for just a day. I would search for photos or videos, anything I could find of it being locked on unwilling victims, and then jack off wishing it were on me instead.

I had joined a rubber forum a while back just to find friends, events, and new gear maybe an occasional hookup if they were close by. However, one afternoon while online I received a message from a Gentleman explaining he liked my profile and my photos and was looking for a boy to encase in rubber and train.

The photos he sent next made my cock rise as I saw a whole basement filled with wall-to-wall rubber. Suits, hoods, jackets, pants, bondage pieces, gloves, sleepsacks, armbinders, gags, and more than you could imagine. Metal cages on the floor and bolted to the wall and a heavy beam running down from the rafters in the middle of the room with shackles bolted to the side and hanging to keep someone nice and secure while forcing them to stand.

However, none of that caught my attention like the box in the corner of one of the photos. I zoomed in, it was unmistakable. The black box with red lines running diagonally and a large metallic S covering the front. It was the suit I had been drooling over and gazing at on my computer for hours on end.

I wrote back that I was very interested but I had one condition I wanted to try on the Saudurio suit. He wrote back quickly answering he had just gotten it and he had been looking for a boy to try it on and I was just the right dimensions.

We exchanged a few more pics and I sent him my stats, interests, and limits and quickly agreed to a meet this weekend. It turned out he was only thirty minutes away just outside of town. He had been this close all along and I had never even known it! The week that followed couldn't have passed more slowly, every minute at work all I could think about was being locked in that suit and I had to think elsewhere to contain the growing monster in my pants.

Finally, on Friday after I finished work I rushed home and started preparing. I hopped in the shower cleaned every last inch of hair below my eyebrows off my body and cleaned myself out with an enema just in case.

After I was finished I put on sneakers, a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt and started the quick thirty-minute drive to the address. I was told to bring nothing with me but my car keys. The entire drive I could only imagine what was going to be done to me tonight.

When I finally pulled in the sun had set and it was dark, I turned down the drive to a small farm in the remote part of town with no other houses around for a mile or so, plenty remote. I parked the car in the drive and walked up to the house, a note was taped to the door telling me to walk around to the garage connected to the back of the house.

As I opened the side door and walked in I was greeted by the smell I so fondly loved. The sweet stench of rubber punched me in the face as I looked around in awe at all the rubber items but soon noticed the suit I was here for draped over the metal cage against the wall.

I walked over to it where another note sat atop the suit "Put this on and lock yourself in the cage, you have ten minutes so hurry boy!" I took no time to waste and slipped off my clothes falling into a pile on the floor. I used the bottle of powder covering as much as I could and slipped my feet into the suit.

The cool rubber swallowed them up and squeezed them with just enough pressure to get me excited, I wanted to enjoy this but this time I couldn't. I had to move quickly. I worked the rest of the suit up over my waist and the shoulders, slipping my arms in the sleeves and finally the hood over my head. I then took a deep breath and zipped the back up fully enclosing myself beneath the rubber.

It was happening. I was wearing my dream suit and I was now a rubber boy encased, there was only one thing left to do, I grabbed my wrist and squeezed as I heard the ratchet system in the suit close. The rubber now clung around my wrist like a handcuff. No matter how hard I tried it was not coming off. I quickly closed the rest of the ratchets knowing I was close to my ten minutes and opened the door to the cage.

The heavy-duty cage, even overkill for a large dog, was made of solid steel as I crawled in I was able to squirm back around and face the door. I closed it with a loud clang grabbing the lock on the front of the cage, and reached through the bars as it locked with a loud snap.

Right as I locked the cage the door to the room opened and in walked a tall slender man dressed head to toe in a black rubber catsuit, with heavy rubber boots and a gas mask covering his face he walked over to me and looked into the cage. Through the small holes in my hood, I locked eyes with him and time froze for a second. I was at the mercy of this man I had never seen before. A rubber monster who now held me captive.

He Walked over to the wall grabbed a pair of heavy metal shackles and ordered me to place my hands through the front of the cage. I quickly complied and The shackles were locked keeping my hands bound outside of my steel prison. He then walked around the back of the cage, trying to turn my head to see what was going on was pretty much impossible with how narrow the cage was, probably by design.

I suddenly felt the zipper over my crotch and ass open as the rubber parted ways and I felt his hot breath on my ass mixed with the sting of the cool night air. Before I realized what was going on my ass was invaded by a monster cock as I gasped and let out a loud moan.

It pumped back and forth with every rotation ramming my insides and making my cock stiffen inside the suit. This man had to have one of the biggest cock I had ever taken. With each thrust picking up speed. I then looked up and saw his gas mask staring back at me. Turns out it was some other monster inside me but certainly not his.

"Well, you wanted to be locked in this suit so badly over everything else in my dungeon. You wouldn't shut up about it last night so that's exactly what is going to happen, you are going to experience this suit all night. He must have seen my eyes widen as I pulled on my wrist restraints and the metal shackles clanged against the cage as he let out a laugh. With that, he promptly turned around and shut off the light as the door slammed behind him.

For the rest of the night, the cock pumped in and out and I was locked away in my cage. With every thrust I came closer to an orgasm, I held on for as long as I could but soon I lost and let out a stream of hot cum inside my suit, oh Sir was going to be pissed for that. This continued over and over till the new suit trapped me in a hot sticky mess of my own creation.

I soon lost track of time, the minutes turned into hours, the moans being drowned out by the humming of the machine not stopping for a second. My body had gone limp hanging from the cuffs and drool pouring from behind my rubber mask through the metal bars at the bottom of the cage. The cum in my suit sloshed back and forth with every movement I made,

Finally, the machine stopped. I looked up and noticed the lights were on and Sir was standing before me. My wrists were freed and the cage opened as I crawled out and slumped to the floor. He brought me over to the bench and gave me some water and kneeled in front of me. "You did very well boy that was a test and you passed. How would you like to enter training as my rubber slave and next time you visit we can try many more items?"

While exhausted I had just had my dream come true, I had been encased in rubber and truly helpless for the first time in my life. I happily agreed and then he told me the best news I could have ever expected. "Since you agreed to come back I'll let you have that suit as well, of course, if you wear it back for our next session of course." This was obviously not a hard question and I didn't hesitate to agree. Hopefully, I would be back soon.

With my strength recovered I got up to leave opening the door and stepped outside and turned around to him. I held out my hand and asked Sir for the keys to the suit hoping to get out and cleaned up and that's when he looked at me. From behind his gas mask and gleaming rubber, he looked me dead in the eyes or so I felt from behind his dark mask. "Oh did I forget to mention since you agreed to keep the suit I was already nice enough to ship them to your house. They should be there by the end of the week."

With that, he shut the door and I was left standing in the hot summer sun. In a suit smelling of cum and rubber only enhanced by the morning heat. I was truly locked under an inescapable layer of rubber for who knows how long. it was certainly going to be an interesting drive home and next couple of days.