All Comments on 'Now What?'

by OverseasCuck

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
"what was I to do?"

Try being a man for once. 1 star.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Must have at least one baseball bat in the house

Plumbers carry some big monkey wrenches, look for one in his tools. What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait until he leaves.....

...then take advantage of the wonderful feeling of sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you punk

What was I to do? ......... You have to ask, weak Cuck?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
I'll let you know and leave marks

when you finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What to do?

Pack her bags, throw her out and file for a divorce. Unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Am I To Do

Turn the damn light on. Catch them dead to rights, kick his ass and get rid of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No problem

Looks like a discount is in order

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Supernatural Being?

The description for the story is: "wife taken by dark shadow." The husband also can see his wife clearly enough, even with the dim lighting, but again, only sees a "dark shadow" behind her.

Meanwhile, the "Van's Plumbing" utility van is parked at the convenience store, and the driver is 'conked' out, and looks like he has been for a while. I suspect there may be supernatural forces at play here.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 5 years ago
Has potential

The writing started well with the description of his day and his home life.

Then he went downstairs and found his wife and the plumber. The writing was still good.

That was followed with a poorly executed ending. No score yet. I am hoping for a second chapter like the first half of this story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
"What was I to do?" 🙄

Seems obviously... but, in case you are as clueless as the MC here, here's a step-by-step walkthrough you should follow, if you ever find yourself in the middle of such a disagreeable situation:

• Open the light of the guest room while screaming as loud as possible '"HI, EVERYBODY!!!", which should startled the fuck out of the two lovers.

• After making sure they both can see you have some kind of weapon on hand (no need to get into a fistfight over the slut...), look at your wife's fucker dead in the eye and say very loudly "I have one, ONLY ONE, question to ask you, buddy!"

• Wait for him to say "... What?"

• Then, very forcefully, asks "Is the goddamn, fucking DOWNSTAIRS TOILET repaired already!?!?!"

• If he answered "No!", then scream "Then what the fuck are you waiting for?!?! Despise what you may think, I ain't paying you to fuck around! So get to it, asshole, or get out so I can get someone to get this done! I have a house to sell!"

• If he answered "Yeah!", then breathe out of sign a relief, and calmly say "Good. So how much do I own you?" then very threatening, growl "And you better give me the 'I just fucked your wife' discount, otherwise I make sure everyone in the state knows you have no problem turning your clients into cuckolds, which will make your competitors very happy to get the business you'll lose. C'mon, give me your quote asap - 'got a house to put on the market."

• In either scenarios, you can bet that Mags will catch what you've just said, so expect her to ask "honey... what are you talking about, when you said you're going to sell the house?" When she does it, laugh as loudly and as hysterically as possible (make sure, while doing it, that asshole ain't around, trying to sneak in a sucker punch while your guard is down), then scream as loudly as you can "BITCH, ARE YOU CRAZY!? ARE YOU MAD, YOU DELUSIONAL COW??? OF COURSE I'M SELLING THE HOUSE, 'CAUSE WE ARE FUCKING DONE!!! D-O-MUTHAFUKING-N-E - DONE! FIRST THING TOMORROW, I'M GOING TO A LAWYER TO END THIS SAD CHARADE OF A MARRIAGE! 'FUCKING WORK MYSELF HALF TO DEATH TO PROVIDE TO YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS, TO COME HOME TO CATCH YOU FUCKING AROUND ON ME!? HELL NAW, CUNT! JUST THE IDEA OF SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SUCH AN UNFAITHFUL SKANK, TO IMAGINE EVEN TOUCHING YOU... FUCKING DISGUSTING! GODDAMN, JUST BEING NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT! I'M OUT OF HERE! (in case fuckhead is still downstairs, finally doing his job) TELL THAT FUCKHEAD HE HAS HALF A HOUR TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, OTHERWISE I CALL THE COPS ON HIS ASS AND TELL THEM A HUGE, ARMED BLACK GUY JUST BROKE IN MY HOUSE AND RAPE MY WIFE! LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE THEM BEFORE THEY GUN DOWN HIS FUCKING ASS!!!"... Then walk out.

• Waiting for the bank to open the next day is so 20th century... go online and follow the steps in the 'Finance' chapter of the 'Cheated Spouse Handbook'. Most major banks have websites that even have very helpful tools to make sure you will take only half of you assets, to the cent.

• Eventually go back home, later in the morning. Why should you go find a motel room for the night? You did NOTHING WRONG!

• If your soon-to-be-ex-wife is crying in what used to be your bedroom, ignore her. If she wants to talk, ignore her. If she starts screaming and raving, keep on ignoring her by walking out of your house, and standing in the middle of your lawn - give the neighbors a midnight show!

• Throughout this whole ordeal, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have set your cell on record... Always be better save than sorry.

• And, when the morning comes... go find your shark (recommendations from your buddies and co-wokers who already went through this is a must), and start the next chapter of your life.

Soooooo yeah... As I said, pretty obvious. You don't even have to be some sort of super-man to pull off anything listed above - just a decent man, wanting to live a decent life with a decent woman by his side... That's all.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Why my previous long-ass post was completely pointless...

So, I gave the MC what is a pretty long, but very detailed and easy to follow walkthrough to what he should do, now that he knows he is married to an unfaithful cunt.

'Thing is, me writing this was pretty much a written version of me, literally screaming into the void.

We all already knew that the author had very little no intention to let his protagonist have enough self-respect to walk away from this trainwreck of a marriage, but, if some of us weren't too sure about it before, they should take a look at the tags OverseasCuck had put for this story...

'Breeding' is there. The rest of them were expected, even 'bbc' and 'giant cock', even though no mention was made yet about loverboy's penis. However, 'voyeur' and, especially, 'breeding' implies that, not only isn't this highly unoriginal story over with (for fuck sake...), but we LIT readers should expect to be subject to yet another protagonist who got his balls cut off, not by his wife, but by the author of his misadventures.

I already got it, pro-cucks - this tale isn't meant for me. I don't... I just don't understand how anyone can find undeserved marital betrayal to be a fulfilling sexual fantasy. When the author bother to make the cuckold a dick, at least we can rationalize the cheater's actions, even if they remains deplorable. But, to make some poor bloke comes home from work to witness the lazy broad he married fucking the plumber... and to make him to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it? Hell, to make him someone okay to remain married to a woman about to be bread with another a-hole's kid?

FTS

I'll always ignore, and sometimes even vote favorably (yeah, it happened) for LW stories where losers fantasies about being cuck, and it blows up to their faces... but sad tales where blokes are forced into it? FTS. Forever. 👎🏿

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get rid of the bitch what else can you do unless you have no balls why would you want her now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And the conclusion is?

This ends a little like a letter to an advice collumn, not bad, just unfinished. There is really not a whole lot here for me to score but since it was generally okay I'll give it a three with -1 off for the weak and pathetic wimp husband. It could have scored higher if he'd grown or stepped up.

2*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
I love tradesman and women

Some of my best sex has been with tradesmen and women. Love it every time xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Do you women use male writing names. I will not even give it one star that is too good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one thing to do

To borrow from Marie Barone in an Everybody Loves Raymond episode: "Time to take the trash out."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love

I love tradesmen and women too, when they do their damn job, and don't try to screw my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree, Annette!

In fact, my first was a plumber! If I hadn't had to breastfeed a cranky, teething baby, I would have enjoyed my first Asian-the one installing the new sod. Then we moved. There was the lanky flower delivery guy with the "Congratulations on your new home" basket I deflowered, the UPS guy in shorts with the cute knees who delivered the camera security system, the black guy who installed the Swedish dishwasher, and my son's busexual math tutor (finally, I did an Asian guy!)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Seriously? That was the only question he had?

What to do? Do SOMETHING, ANYTHING. And considering his “clomping” down the stairs, how the FUCK did she not hear hubby come home?

Holy shit this sucked balls!

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Nope

One star for incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I could not hear what was happening below but my powerlessness to intervene seemed overwhelming. What was I to do?

Only 2 choices...Kill them or yourself you powerless poor soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

was that? What was I to do? You got to be fucking kidding. I swear the stories in this category are getting shittier by the day.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Re: All the Griping

For those of you who have problems with the story, maybe go to Amazon and look for the “Choose Your Own Adventure” series. That way you can have the fulfillment of reading about a character who’d do what you would do. Many of us read fiction expecting characters to make choices that don’t have to match the decisions we’d make.

Sheesh.

Interesting story. Sparse, but captured a specific moment. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TO ANSWER HIS QUESTION

stop being a chicken shit cuck and GROW A PAIR, TK U MLJ LV NV

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 5 years ago
Suggestions on what to do

1. Invest savings into high yield CDs and diversify that financial portfolio with precious metals and high--end sports paraphernalia. Since your wife obviously can't understand how her actions are killing your attempts to minimize repair costs and additional overtime charges, reliable sources of income could be the way to go

2. Learn to flycast and tie your own flies. Because nothing is nastier than that snatch is going to become after those industrial size loads of plumber spunk. Looks like the only pipes he cleaned were his own. So learn to catch delicious rainbows in some crisp babbling mountain stream and jizz stains and semen stench of the basement won't effect the lungs and sinuses so much.

3. Become a San Diego Padres fan because lord knows they need a whole lot of love and tender care and since you can no longer foresee any day in the future that you can possibly ever love, care or respect Ms. Rotorooter , those precious moments of intense passion you transfer to the helpless hapless and hopeless Pads will earn buco karma points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Powerlessness to intervene”???? WTF???? ANY real man would have walked over, pulled the guy off his wife by his hair, slammed his head to the basement floor, and then told both of them to get the fuck out of his house. Get real!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
Hope the plumbing work was pro bono.

What to do? Get the fucking bat and beat the shit out of your wife’s rapist. “Oops. He wasn’t raping you? You invited him to fuck you? Tell it in court. Both my criminal assault and our divorce. Oh. And you sleep down here from now on.”

Damn. Better call the banks now and lock down all the money I’ll need for bail and lawyers.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker604 months ago

Obviously a concealed cuck story. Any MAN with a pair would be beating the shit out of the "darkness" . Really? Pop a beer? That's cuck-ville. Yuch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverseasCuck@OverseasCuck
WM developing stories, in sequence, for series. Interested in topic ideas based on fetishes identified.