All Comments on 'Now What Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A pair of *head* cases

I wouldn't want to be stuck with either one. She'll give him head as a party favor, but not as a wife, then complain that when he was drunk and didn't know it was her that he didn't treat her properly. He walks out to make his point, then won't talk to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did I miss something??

The story had a lot of potential but the last part really turned it on its head. What did she expect him to do after he sent her that email and she didnt reply?? Stay celibate till the divorce?

She dosnt have a problem with him going to a titty bar and get lap dances but actually having sex with her is a problem??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
indeed, now what ?

Slirpuff's ending is Ok but there are unanswered questions left. His friends and Deb set this up ?? She blames him for his lack of feelings ?? It's exactly what she could expect. Non commital sex with a supposedly strange woman. How could he "feel" anything for sex with Candy. And than the rest. Where did she learn to give oral sex if she never did this before. Practicing on dildos or bananas don't give the feeling and timing to halt or resume the action. Did she slip also when she said his dick wasn't as big as she was used to ? Apparently, her feelings are pretty shallow too, and her explanation of the incident with Jason was pretty much unconvincing in my mind. If I were Steve, I would "talk convincinly" with his so-called friend(s) to get to the bottom of this and, possibly, extract some revenge on them. She has moved on and is clearly much more experienced now. As it stands, he's probably better of without her because of her vengful attitude. Maybe Slirpuff could write an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CONFUSED

I LIKE YOUR WRITING BUT THIS ONE LEFT ME WITH SO MANY QUESTIONS I COULD NOT LET IT GO.

FIRST THE WIFE WILL NOT GIVE OR DOES NOT WANT ORAL SEX?

SECOND THEY SEPERATE WITHOUT EITHER WANTING TO MAKE UP?

THIRD SHE HAS HIM BLINDED, BY "HIS FIRENDS" FOR MAKE UP SEX?

THEN SHE GIVES HIM HEAD, HER ASS, HER PUSSY AND THEN SAYS HE WILL GET HIS DIVORCE PAPERS IN TWO DAYS? MAYBE IT IS JUST ME BUT I CANNOT CONNECT THE DOTS. I ALSO FORGOT HER WORKFRIEND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, BUT IT WAS NOT HER BOYFRIEND? ONCE HE LEFT HE WENT WITHOUT SEX, I DON'T THINK SHE DID OR SHE WOULD NOT HAVE LEANED HOW TO DO THE ABOVE, SHE DID NOT LEARN WITH HIM. ONCE AGAIN I SEE THE ONE UPMANSHIP IN PLAY. I WOULD NOT EVEN RESPOND TO ANYTHING AND SHE WOULD HAVE PAPERS. I WOULD MOVE AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY AS I COULD GET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the hell?!

It was good until the ending. I could tell Candy would turn out to be Deb from a mile away, but that's not what bothers me. Why the hell would she be upset he wasn't giving her his love?! She was pretending to be someone else, a totally random stranger he'd never even met or seen! That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This has to be one of the most nonsensical endings to a story I've ever heard of, if not the very most. Slirpuff, you need a sequel to this to explain away that oddity. Like, maybe she just felt emotionally confused and needed to get away, and said the first thing that came to her mind. But don't leave it like that!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Good story, until the last few sentences.

Well I guess she got her revenge didn't she? Well he was a cheating SOB, so she got her revenge in a very cold way. Of course if I was the husband I would not be friends with the people who set it up. And the marriage was over anyway so Now what? He moves on and so does she. Of course I woudl like part three. Well done Slirpuff keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My problem was how much she talked

and he didn't realize it was his wife. If she had been quiet, it might have been posssible. The ending is fine and he should get free from her. He'll be happier.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Ha

When a dog urinates on a fire hydrant, it's not vandalism, it's just him being a dog.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Now What?

I believe there's another chapter, this still left us hanging. The <b>Now What?</b> at the very end gives hope for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your A game but still worth the read

I have a hard time believing he would not recognize the voice or pussy of his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
doesn't make sense

they were through, she has his friends blindfold him and then fucks him but is mad because she doesn't feel he loves her? Why would she expect him to love some anonymous slut who's fucking him? Maybe she would have fealt the love if she had taken off the blindfold. Where did she learn to give head? Who's she been practicing on, and if she's been practicing on others then why's she mad at him as he's been celebate sinse the split? Sorry, just doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
u cuold b runnin out of eydears

but i got some sugestoins. call me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad

This whole 1 & 2 chapters was a little out of any common sense, in that so much happened without discussion between the two of them. She was unwilling and he was determined. The birthday surprise...you wrote he had been celibate for over two months, he had confessed to her his transgressions and his love for her - but, on his 30th birthday he would have to change his life.

The fact that you had her be his birthday surprise was potentially heartwarming; however, she leaves telling him he just used her and didn't love her...come on...no contact and she knew he was going ahead with the rest of his life...she just fucked him over with a great blow joband sex and walked away, she is one spoiled pissed off bitch that just wanted to fuck him over. Think not, she said it, he would be served in the morning. She planned it so write the Epilogue...she has a right to her wants and needs and so does he. I didn't particularly care for his character but I went from really liking her to wanting to kick her fucking ass, she is a vengefull, dishonest bitch!!!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fascinating

I really do not know what just happened. The blowjob is strange coming from her. If she could do it for his birthday she could have done it to save the marraige.

But what is really fascinating is the number of negative comments coupled with declaration that the commentator liked the story. I liked that. As I remember, she had previous slut experience and then decided to hew to the straight and narrow so her knowing how to do it is not a plot hole!

Still I agree that probably he is better off without her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange

I really enjoy your stories but never saw this coming from the wife. She could of done this from the beginning and now she does it with him on his birthday and says she could never trust him and they are finished and he will be served the next day. I think she has some serious mental issues and if he really thinks about it he will realize she did him a favor and left him. Talk about a nut case. Well written but not the ending a expected.

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Good ending.

I find this ending very to the point. Firstly a marriage is more than sex. Secondly the sex in a marriage has to be enjoyable for both.

He did not grasp this simple truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your best

but you are still one of the handful of active excellent, literate storytellers in the cheating wives genre. Steve never apologized when it may have mattered and her actions make no sense whatsoever. She would have gone to the emergency room when he was attacked had she really loved him and the "Candy" episode has no logic. There were just too many confusing elements. I still look forward to your new stories and you and a few other active authors always are read first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was....

I don't know it kind of lacked something. It was going good but well that was a sory ending. I mean really, she knew he thought it was candy not his wife... Whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what?

are you fucking retarded? i liked how he maned up and said how his twisted logic made him think oral sex wasnt cheating but he realized he needed to move on. he fucked up sure, but at least he came clean and said for what its worth, im sorry and i still love you. now the part that comes off retarded is deds bday gift to him. shes ties him up, says shes black, insults him every now and then, and realizes she has to move on? wtf man! to his knowledge, she was a prostitute that was having her way with him so how the fuck was he to know it was deb and magically realize that if he wants to save his marriage, he has to make love to her? that logic may be even more twisted than his "oral sex isnt cheating". so basically, this was one the dumbest stories ive read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story to bad she didn't piss in his face but pigs like him he would think that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story to bad she didn't piss in his face but pigs like him he would think that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, you got a lot of comments!

OK, it was a 100% until you brought Deb back into it. <BR>First, you telegraphed your punch, before he left the bar it was obvious that Deb was going to be with him. Then, her little speech at the end was stupid beyond belief. <BR>Yes, he treated her like a depository, but that was the game she set up. He hadn't seen her in months, she had been out with others. He's set up by her and their friends b/c he has no hope for them anymore. Yes, he cheated before, but now he was moving on. I don't see what he could have done to earn back her trust, especially at that night. If she wanted him to see what he gave up, well why didn't she give it to him before? <br>Anyway, it still was enjoyable even if the ending was dumb. - ttom

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
You know...........

<p>I gave this 50%, not because of the writing (that was way better than I expected (^_^)), but because your Debbie character is a nut</p>

<p>Think about it. She won't give blow jobs, your story really didn't discuss if they ever did anal much (probably not since they had sex 4-5 times a week and she was so tight it took her five minutes to get him in her, according to him), and she doesn't act like she into bondage at all given his reaction to it. But yet, according to the main character, she demonstrates a very <i><b>accurate</b></i> knowledge of all (including a fantastic blowjob to rival the one he was cheating on her to get) and he was the one who was wrong for wanting to get this treatment from her more often than.........never?</p>

<p>And his friends tell him they set him up with a black hooker (or whore your choice) and tell him they are getting him laid, and somehow Debbie expected him to display love for a random stranger he can't even see? And because he didn't it was the last straw for her? How was he supposed to know it was her if she blindfolded him and disguised her voice??</p>

<p>See she's a nut</p>

<p>Where did she get all this experience she was denying to share with him? And how is he not better off without her? She had to practice this all with "someone", but she just wasn't willing to ever let him benefit from any of her <i>practice</i> sessions with other men before him.</p>

<p>And all this happened right after he went and grew up some too (^_^)</p>

<p>I would have scored higher but it looks like this is the final story so the ending really is bad. She preformed like this for others (obviously), but would never let him have a shot at this in his life. </p>

-Risq

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She evidently didn't think the marriage was worth it

She would fuck him like a whore just to be vindictive, but not to please the man she said she loved. A little one sided on her part. Good story though, well written and the theme is very original. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm

I liked the story til right at the end. I figured it was his wife, but the last paragraph kind of floored me. How was he going to show any affection or love when he didn't know it was her? You lost me there. Her reasons for divorcing him were because he didn't treat her with love when she was Candy? He didn't know it was her! Maybe another chapter to kind of clear this up would help. smitty

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
WTF?

The whole winding out of the story is OK. He REALLY needs oral sex. She can't stand it. They are incompatible. Sad, but it happens all the time. It's kind of a plodding back and forth process. They even go the therapy route, like that's going to help. It is not going to get resolved unless she changes her mind and that doesn't seem likely. <br><br>

Then you get into the birthday "hooker", Let's get this straight. She is in charge of the whole process. She is acting as a hooker, a loveless fucking connection. This is what she has set it up to be, what she acts like, and what he expects it to be, and what it plays out as. And she's upset that there was no loving involved? Is she brain dead? <br><br>

He was very honest and open in his last letter. He has his needs and she was unable to meet them. There was no blame, just an incompatibility. Yes, he had oral sex on the side. That was a mistake and he admitted that. He said they should just move on. So she sets all this up (and yes I figured she was the "hooker") and when it plays out exactly as you would expect she is disappointed there is no loving to it? This is completely unbelievable. This feels like the literary equivalent of painting yourself into a corner. Now what indeed?

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I can only give 50 on this one

Writing is fine but story had two uninteresting characters... both immature and predictable... nothing interesting there at all..

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
WTF2?

I guess I do not get the point of the ending. Beth acts like a hooker and diguises her identity from Steve. How in the world was this supposed to get them back together again? Steve need to run as far away from this nitjob as possible! Nothing has changed as far as Steve is concerned just because she can assume another persona to please him. You also have to wonder why Deb went to the dirty tricks from her past and them proceed to blame him for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
now what

first he is not recognizing her voice. then she was always somewhere a domina hooker but at home she just wanted nothing at all. she sets this up just to tell him he is an asshole ? and then you write this is the end of this saga? I mean she already shows signs of a multiple personality disorder. do you have one too , just because you know the end you think we do too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As below.: WTF?!?!

It was fantastic until the end...what the fuck happened? He didn't recognize her voice becuase why? And she is mad at him because...ummm...why exactly? Because he came? He enjoyed himself? She claims she couldn't trust him. Ok, fair enough...but then why the charade? What was she digging for? This was one of the worst endings I've ever seen.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
Sorry,

but the second chapter didn't do it for me. If she was concerned for him she would have acompanied him to the hospital. Nad then this lame ass ending? With friends like those, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow Harry Nailed it! again!!! LOL

and this story was NOT posted over at SOL.Harryin VA said the wife would show up with another man or sex act to torture this husband.

<br></br>

also I dont get this --the Deb apologizes thru email says she wants to talk (after screaming Get out!!) then agrees to be set up by their friends to re-connect then walks out?

<br></br>

um doesnt that deserve some sort of explantion?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
It speaks volumes that a turd like hansbwl

think this a great story. Notice how almost no one else does. If that does tell you how much of an idiot hansbwl is... what will?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
This ending speaks volumes about Slirpuff

as an author and how his so called mind works or in this case doesnt work. This is just wretched crap

<br></br>

It was <b>OBVIOUS</b> the surprise hooker was his wife. Duuh!

<br></br>

It was <b>OBVIOUS</b> that steve would run into DEB on a date that would show she was either 1) seeing other men before they were married OR 2)was now willing to give men BJs but not her husband.

<br></br>

the wife's emails makes NO sense. <b>WHY did she want to talk NOW that she hates Steve? </b> her disgust of Steve I agree with! But if so then why try to talk to Steve?

<br></br>

<b>WHY</b> why is she concerned about Steve's health if she hates him so much?

<br></br>

You know what the WORST thing is about the inferior author?

<br></br>

He does not see any of this as a problem or needing of an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The usual descent

Slirpuff has shown himself to be the usual little dick sucking fag I thought he was from the start. Quit writing this crap and jump off a building and do the world a favor.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 14 years ago
I Understand, BUT...

This story just doesn't feel right. As far as you went, this is good writing but the whole premise of the second installment seems "off". Yes, he was wrong and cheated so should have a problem in his marriage. What bothers me, just as some others is WHY he didn't recognize his wifes voice, even her smell assuming she used the same perfume etc. Furthermore, from the description of the BJ and her actions with it and the Anal Sex, it is obvious she is not only experienced, but very good at it. She seemed even to enjoy both, so WHY did she refuse those pleasures to her husband? I assume it is because a "Good Christian Woman" doesn't like to do or do those things so she feigned disliking them. I can even understand she decided to divorce him when he accepted the sex, not even trying to get her not to do so because he was a married man, but I believe there should have been better explanation of her reasoning than her last statement about trust. True, all marriages need trust but... It seems to me like her decision to divorce had been made before hand and she just wanted to torture him by giving him what he wanted once, then walking. In any event, this story really needs another installment to clear up these perceived discrepancies. I gave the 50% rating more because of the writing quality than because of the story itself because I feel the story is poorly reasoned out. In any event, keep writing, most of the stories you write are extremely good and well thought out. We all blow it once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just stop right there

PLEASE...just stop. Hubby's a cheating jerk, wife is a pyscho bitch. Sign the papers as soon as they arrive, hand carry them back to her lawyer. But really, more than anything else just stop this sad little tale.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 14 years ago
it is a bit bizarre

I mean, why did she bother? She gives him what he wants and tells him to fuck off??? Ok, he's a shallow jerk, but she's a psycho! She set it up since she is ready to serve him, so this wasn't a last moment change of heart, and his friends all fell for it. And what was that crap that he wasn't as big as she's used to? What a pissed bitch!

I'd advise him to get out of there fast and be thankful that he did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I concur

The ending is bizarre. I can't wrap my head around any of the character's actions.<P>

The kicker for me is when the wife complains that he used her as a sex object while she was playing the role of a whore. What did she expect? It defies all reason.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
The entire story defies reason

Nothing here but idiocy... whew...

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Great story about a psychotic woman

I hope SP doesn't do a forced reconciliation, in fact, I'd be happy if the story ends here. Steve's e-mail response to psycho wifey was an excellent summary of his position - he needs to MOVE ON. This woman is nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inane

First of all, it was obvious who "Candy" was. It then stretches things very far when he can't recognize her voice. Generally, even when someone disguises their voice enough of the natural voice comes through he should have had some idea. <P>

Of course, then there is the almost unanimous reaction to the ending. She's pissed because he react exactly in the desired way. How did she think he was going to react.

<P>

I can not remember when there has been such universal hatred for a story. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It actually makes sense

If you look at it from the wife perspective, this story isn't so different from many others where the husband was cheated, took time to figure out what he wanted, and then got a last romp of sex before booting the wife. Except, this time it was the cheated wife doing it.

The guy is a jerk, he cheated on here several times because he "needed" oral sex. She certainly can't trust him, so the marriage is over. Then he pretends he's still "faithfull" when he writes her he lost his lover because he didn't want to cheat on her while married. But the moment his friend get him a hooker, he dives in, no worries. And guess what, when she makes him choose how he wants it, he takes the bj, but as if it really didn't matter too much for him(he actually says anything would do). The fact is she not only saw he's a cheater, but also that his "needs" were just an excuse, not a real problem. And I bet she still doesn't like to give bjs, so that leaves nothing to be discussed. Why she did the gig at the end? Who knows, perhaps she wanted to use him as a sexual object as he seemed to have been using her all their marriage, one last time...

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Lame!

Lemme see if I understand this. He has sex with a women whom he believes to be a black stranger, while tied up and blindfolded. He is then accused of being unfeeling by his wife because he was just using "Candy's" holes with no love, no feelings, just a sexual release. Was he supposed to somehow know that he was with someone other than "Candy?" (Like his soon to be ex-wife?) Did he forget his ESP hat, or his magic handkerchief that evening? Maybe she expected God to give him an epiphany? Sounds like some kind of psycho bitch head game. Anyway I'm glad the boyfriend beat the crap outta him, he deserved that much.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Awesome job slirp doggy dog.....

you got some of the most hysterically moronic reactions from readers I've seen in a while, not easy on this site. And all with a new twist on and reversed look at an old saw.Anonymous in real whatever, I hope you're not a fucking actuary, the tally is actually closer to 50/50.Lance, I'm beginning to think you wouldn't recognize an interesting character or development of same if it crawled up your ass and laid eggs in your colon. Harry,maybe one less drink and you won't feel so smart, do you really think author was trying to fool anyone about who "Candy" was. Wow aren't you all just ever so clever,(the rest of your typical rants HIV aren't worth even laughing at.)And Dickview-question for you.Re: your comment. Dig deep into that amalgamated mass of malformed neurons you call a brain and ask yourself,"Could that have been the point?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now What?

The title says it all. Now what? Now what were you thinking when you concocted that ending? Or should I ask, Now What were you smoking or drinking with that ending? Deb, aka "Candy", is obviously an idiot. For making idiotic assumptions. But so is Steve. He can't recognize his own wife's voice? Normally you write pretty good stories. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending didn't make it.

Good story, well written. However, the ending didn't make it for me. She argues there was no love? Of course there wasn't, he never realized it was her. Had he known? Nothing better than love and great sex! Sorry, but her statement doesn't carry any weight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Utter Confusion

Slirpy, that is shown by the nature of the comments. I don't think you really knew where you wanted to go with this, so you need to add a third chapter just to prove you are utterly confused or do actually have a point . And you aren't taking a timed quiz in some college class, so you ought to learn the difference between quite and quiet and where to use each one.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Ending disappointed me too . . .

The writing has gotten a lot better and this author has some interesting ideas, ideas that exhibit some originality. The story was entertaining, no doubt about that. But I agree with others that the ending was painful. And I don't just mean the whipping on the thighs . . . Deb is pathological, a real piece of work as they say. Our male "hero" is also in that category. For him to cheat on his wife simply because she is turned off giving him a BJ shows what a shallow person he really is. Why not simply be upfront and say that counseling has not worked, there does not seem to be any willingness on her part to compromise in any way, and this form of sexual expression is something so important to his feeling of self-worth as a man (i.e., oral sex, both giving and receiving), that it is analogous to a wife's refusal to have intercourse with her husband "because it is dirty, messy, smelly, disgusts her," or whatever reasons she dislikes oral. So he feels they should separate due to sexual incompatibility, or irreconcilable differences, or whatever, and eventually divorce. That would at least make some sense. But to cheat, then clearly throw it in her face . . . Suppose she said to him, "Honey, you won't let me tie you up or fuck you in the ass with a dildo, so I'll find a man who will let me do those things, because I really need that to be sexually fulfilled in the marriage . . . " And then she really does it. How would he react? Probably the same as his wife reacted. OK, then he stupidly lets himself be tied up by "friends" who will leave him with a stranger? All the readers knew it was Deb all along, but for her to have sex with him pretending to be "Candy," doing this when she was mad at him for cheating and for continuing to push something she did not like to do (selfish, in anyone's book), it just doesn't compute. As others pointed out, why was she willing to do this horrific act, actually two acts including the anal sex, if she was angry with him, did not trust him, did not know what diseases he might have . . . Frankly, no woman would behave like that, no matter how unpredictable women may be (I know, I'm getting myself into trouble here, but it's what I believe). There is a credibility problem with the ending, her behavior, her apparent experience, lack of voice recognition, lack of pussy taste recognition, you get the picture. And we certainly don't have closure. Did Mr. Sucker Punch Assault and Battery get convicted or not? I think this story might still be salvaged with a third chapter, as others have also suggested. Please consider writing one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

Interesting story. Your writing has improved. However, I hope you will make the male character more assertive. He needs to confront his wife and demand to know what the hell he was supposed to do in that situation. Supposedly he was set up by her and his friends, and was bound and abused. What could he have possibly done differently? Actually, he is the one who has a right to be angry, since his wife set him up, whipped him, used him at least as much as he used her, and since the wife demonstrated that she has no real aversion to performing oral or anal sex, but just chooses not to unless it serves her purpose to do so. Of COURSE there was no love, he thought he was with a prostitute. The wife really has no right to be upset over him cheating, since they had separated. He should also be upset with his friends, especially Kenny, for not cluing him that it was really his wife, and for setting him up to fail by getting him so drunk and horny. It may have been the wife's desire that he not know who she was, but Kenny could have whispered it to him. One thing though: He would have to be an idiot to have unprotected sex with what he believed to be a hooker. THAT I could see the wife being upset about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF

This is just a stupid story. "Candy" is suppost to be a birthday present whore and "she" gets pissed because he fucks her without any love involved. Did the wife really expect him to love a fuck that was paid for. And if he was cuffed to the bed, it was like he was fucked rather then did much fucking. And why would his friends go along with all of this BS? anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pointless and confused

He gets blind drunk, strapped down and mildly beaten, and his wife expects him to do what, exactly? He's already proven he's a cheater, After weeks of no contact and then being dominated, what other outcome did she expect?

The whole story was confused and disjointed, and not up to Slirpuff's usual standard.

She should have tossed him out after she found out he cheated, but then we wouldn't have had this wonderful ending. On second thought, maybe that would have been a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dumb bitch - he's much better without her

If the bitch would have given him oral sex they would still be married. She was frigid and now is a kinky bitch? WTF!!! Guy is SOO MUCH better off without this whack job in his life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She needs to increase her meds cause she is crazy.

Deb is out of her damn mind and the first thing that Steve should do is beat hell out of a couple of his "friends". Then sign the divorce papers and not make the same mistake again. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What kinda crap ending was that???

Your stories are fantastic almost all the way through,then you throw in a crazy,way out,unrealistic mood swing.

The woman goes through all that posing as someone else and is then upset because he thought it really was someone else?WTF?

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
what they all said!

shit he shouldn't have cheated and he should have done the honorable thing and got the marriage annulled because of a sexual deficiency! BUT why did she make him mentally cheat?! It's not like he does that on all his birthdays! That's called ENTRAPMENT. She dishonored her husbands on 2 occasions! Once when he was beat up, and the second time when she made him mentally cheat! She is no innocent!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
her voice

she probably put on a sexy voice - from women they're all the same. well, really, sexy voices can be classed in just a few groups of similarity. so she could have sounded like anyone. but i'll read chapter 3 now and see if he did actually know it was her..

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

Everybody had to know "Candy" was going to be "Deb", but going from oral to being "vile" to anal and deepthroating ... unexplained and unbelievable!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
What A Great Read!

I hope chapter 3 is as entertaining as 1&2. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gee

How did a gal who didn't like to suck dick suddenly get so good at it???

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Shambling shame!

Okay Slirpuff, you got us all reeaaalll good! Wickedly screwing with our minds till our heads (both of them) explode! Manipulating the plot and characters of this story to cause mass insanity among your readers!

Fucking Clever!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Total shit!

No way friends would set him up like that or could he be that stupid to follow along. And Deb shows her true colors. A total Cunt. Chapter 1 was ok but now you have ruined it completely. Making Steve a total loser is very disappointing. Now Steve has to dish out some heavy revenge to his so called friends. I would think much physical pain would be involved. And for the selfish Cunt who obviously does suck cock just not her husband's will need some payback as well. But then again the author would actually have to write something where the guy has a brain and balls.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

If she's willing to give him oral (and ANAL for god's sake!), why not just DO it without the stupid games?

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I've sais it before.

No way he could not have recognized Deb's voice or body. They really aren't divorcing are they? If so, that's what he's been wanting for some time.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Finally...

Now he can get on with it and find a wife who likes the same kind of sex he does. What I don't get is, why did he just wait for her to serve him? If she didn't do it right away he shouldn't have wasted time waiting for her.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE CREASE IS EXPANDING

and all the glue will not stop it. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Preposterous

No way it would happen like that. When were the friends thinking and what the fuck was Deb thinking? Quite strange and improbable. One more chapter...

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Chuckle

That woman has more issues than Carter has pills.

Holy crap!

Entertaining though ....

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
BTB!

That's right, Burn The Bastard! I say this because I'm not a hypocrite. If Deb was cheating on him, I'd be chanting Burn The Bitch.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Not too bad at all

A good second up chapter with a nice twist at the end, although it was always a 70/30 chance it would be Deb. Soooo now what will dear old Steve do ?? Let's face it he's the cheater here & Deb needs to get rid of him. 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally Illogical

...and the proofreading was just appalling

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
ending

most of your stories are quite believable but going from one not giving blowjobs to an "expert" was a little unbelievable esp done as a vindictive move

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic stupidity start to finish

First off, no guy I know would go to a friends house, strip down to his boxers and let his MALE friend handcuff and blindfold him to the bed. Totally implausible. Secondly you get a choice. Either they are handcuffs or they are satin restraints. Never seen handcuffs made of satin. And the satin ones are toys and easily ripped off. Thirdly, and this was the killer, why in the name of HELL would his supposedly good friends set him up with his about to be ex-wife? No friend does that to his buddy. And she accuses him of being untrustworthy? She set this up. He had told her that their marriage was over, that either she needed to file or he would, so at that point, there was no marriage. How is he cheating on her? That part really made this story into a gigantic mess. No going forward with any kind of logic from this disaster.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loving it

but there is no explanation for how his wife changed. I thought she was a born again Christian. Five stars.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Braindead plot

Firstly, he cheats on his wife, because she won't do something she doesn't like, to meet his 'needs'? What, if he doesn't get daily blowjobs, he'll die?

But the most braindead part, was, the 'whore' turned out to be his wife! What? He didn't recognize the voice of the woman he was married to? Did I read it wrong? Because from what I read, (albeit not to carefully), there was only Deb with him in the room!

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, your characters are so childlike, it borders on the ridiculous! They're like caricatures or people, dump childlike people at that.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

She yells at him for “sneaking out” when SHE was the one who refused to talk to him.

His parents want him to make up; I don’t think SHE is interested in making up!

I agree with those who wonder how he could NOT know it was Deb, and how she could expect to feel love when she was acting as a hooker is beyond me.

As for those who wonder where she learned her tricks, remember, she was a “wild child” before she found religion.

And why is she NOW willing to give him oral and ANAL, when an occasional blow job would have avoided all this grief?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY????

His bitch wife sets this little scenario up and then accuses him of "using her holes"? He was blindfolded! What the fuck did she expect? And the idea that he wouldn't recognize her voice was just ludicrous. How and why did she suddenly become a cock sucker, complete with swallowing? What an incredible leap of bullshit! Major story killer. Stupid beyond belief. And what about his so-called friends? Why would they even consider doing this to him? I sure hope the first thing he does is tell his friends to fuck off. With friends like them, who needs enemies. Then I hope he tells all their friends and especially her family, exactly what she did and why they are getting divorced. She won't be able to show her face anywhere in town. What a bitch.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Trusted?

Why CAN'T he be trusted?

The only problem they had was her unwillingness to loosen up sexually. Now, apparently she IS, so why can't get back together?

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
didnt like it

he broke one of my rules, never date (let alone marry ) a crazy women.what did he expect. she wasnt a virgin, yet wanted him to not have sex with her until they married. he shouldve walked away right then.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Badly Done

So this guy agrees to let some woman he hasn't met handcuff him to a bed and blindfold him. That would be beyond stupid. She hit shim with a crop with no discussion in advance. Then she talks to him a lot and of course he doesn't recognize his own wife's voice. Then she blows up so this author can extend the silliness another chapter. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

this makes NO sense. beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?

She is adamant for two years and months of marriage consoling that she will never give in to her husbands desire to share oral sex with him and then as a parting shot agrees to do a "Blow and Go" straight to divorce? She didn't respond to his last email but, somehow she becomes the blow job queen? Not very believable story either for his total self importance in the marriage or her reactions after - both are weak minded losers.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
ITS PRETTY HARD TO WIN

when you have all losing cards, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 8 years ago
Take a little extra time...

Not bad, but take the extra time and focus on the words you're using. It seems as if you trusted in spell-check to make sure that your prose wasn't misspelled, but there are far too many similarly-spelled words in the English language (such as "quite" and "quiet") which can cause problems.

That said: learn the difference between quiet and quite, please. It completely screws up a story when you misuse one instead of the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit!

After being with his wife for two years, there is no way that he wouldn't know her voice. Also her response to not getting back together was bullshit!

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Actions and consequences

When husband and wife go together to a party it is good for each other to watch and protect. Wife should have let him humble himself to the embarrassed parties and be done with it. Instead she got drunk and it got worse till it imploded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf?

She entrapped him and then got angry? He was resigned to the fact the marriage was over due to her lack of discussion, lack of willing to change, and finally her email and then lack of response. Then she entraps him and gets pissed that he doesn't act like it's her? Steve admitted being wrong and accepted accountability and she get pissed? What a bitch, he made the right decision.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 6 years ago
*****

Came back for a reread.

Seriously dumb wife. Disguised blindfold bondage as a way of reconnecting.

Chuckle.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
???

She is so against sexual variations and sets him up that way. What did she think was going to happen? Would someone like that really perform those acts when planning the divorce anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
she did everything she wouldnt do, where did she learn it, done for someone else not him

2*

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

So, she's dumb as a box of vacuum tubes, thinking he didn't make love to a stranger while blindfolded and uncomfortable makes him a shallow ass.

Maybe there's a good point to get across, but not like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What did she expect.Of course he won't love her like a man and wife he thought he was having sex with an escort.Also are did she learn to give a blow job.?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
AWE HELL NO

I'm not getting tied up with a hooker which is what he thought she was. And HELL NO I'm not going back to a woman who just blows him because she has to in order to keep him. Hey bitch, good pussy and good ass. Have a great life and blow your next husband whenever he wants it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And

just how do all our Lit heroes get it up multiple times when they are stumbling drunk? If you can do that, you're my new hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy this really fucking sucked

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He is a lot better off without that bitch. She says blow jobs are disgusting, but gives him a real good one, then dumps him because they were just fucking. Hell, he thought it was somebody else. What the fuck did the stupid bitch expect. If he had made love with her thinking it was somebody else, she would have been pissed. Yet, she would give a blow job when he thought she was someone else, but not when she knew he knew it was her.STUPID STORY STUPID STUPIDSTUPID

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why on earth would the silly cow think it would be love and not sex,when he thinks he is with an hooker?

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
That was

sort of ridiculous. He didn't recognize his wife's voice, feel, scent?

She set him up to think she's a hooker and she expected slow romantic lovemaking that was full of emotion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say Adios

The guy should cut his losses and tell her goodbye. It seems no matter what he does, she’s not going to be happy about it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Uhh no.

This was total horse shit. Chapter one deserved a better chapter two. Whole thing was one big plot hole.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous