Nuclear Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had a sufficient look around, we headed back to the foyer to see if the girls had completed the tasks I'd given them. When Rose and I had made it back, it was just Stacy, Pam, and Patricia there waiting for me. "Where's Debbie and Tiffany?" I asked.

"Debbie dragged Tiffany to her room and locked the door behind her. Dad wasn't lying when he said this place could provide for more than 100 people for 100 years, the food supply and production is incredible, and completely automated. The medical supply is like a med student's dream. There's even a cure pod." Stacy answered.

That took me by surprise. Cure pods were extremely rare, and extremely expensive. As the name suggests, almost any ailment can be at the very least alleviated by a cure pod as long as you had sufficient power and supplies, which it sounded like we did.

"That's good. Thank you Stacy." I said, and hugged her. Then I turned to Pam and Patricia, the former of which handing me a notepad where they had written their findings.

"Storage is incredible, it's like the biggest and most diverse shopping mall you've ever seen. There's just isle after isle of storage containers, with a couple robots down there who you just tell what you want, and they go find it. Everything we asked for they were able to find, and we asked for some pretty weird stuff." Patricia said as I read their report, which said just about the same as she was telling me now.

"Good, good girls." I said, making them giggle to each other. "The robots may have just fabricated some of the things you were asking for, the level is called Storage and Fabrication."

"Ohhhh, so those robots will just make anything we ask for?" Asked Pam.

"Seems like it." I said. "None of you go asking for anything stupid or dangerous, now."

Pam and Patricia jokingly saluted me while Rose came close and hugged my right arm to her.

"What do we do now?" Stacy asked, wrapping her arm around my left arm.

"Now, we just find a way to live, and try to be happy." I said, worried about our families future locked in this bunker, but also oddly excited.

June 30th, 2048

The first few days in the bunker were quiet, everyone was still in shock about what had occurred on the surface, and it took a couple days for it to really kick in that our old lives were gone, everyone we knew was dead, and we might not ever see our father again. I found he could not do anything about the fertility medication in the food, because all the food that had already been grown and stored was infused with it, and the automated food systems have anti-sabotage protocols, I guess for rodents. As soon as I tried to get to the wiring to work on stopping the infusing of future harvests, I was shocked and a jolt of pain went through my body. I'll need to work on getting that overwritten before I'm able to mess with food production. I wonder how the fuck my dad could have thought that was a good idea.

On our seventh day in the bunker, I awoke to a feeling that was starting to become familiar, Rose's body molded against mine. This time, however, I could feel my sister grinding against my morning erection, and was quite wantonly frigging herself with her hand down the front of her panties. "Rose? What the fuck?" I said and disengaged my body from hers.

"I'm just soooo hornyyyy." She groaned, without stopping.

All my sisters had been horny like this for the past 6 days, I've had to hear enough about it, but seeing it was another thing. Rose had rolled onto her back after I had backed off, spread her legs, and continued rubbing herself as she looked at me. I just watched the sight before me, Rose is so damn cute that I couldn't look away as she pleasured herself. "Are you close?" I asked.

"Kinda." She huffed. "Say something nice to me."

"Uhh, you're cute Rose." I said.

"Uh huh, what else?"

"I love you very much."

"Mhmm, more."

"You're the best little sister anyone could ask for."

Her rubbing got quicker, and her face scrunched up.

"That's it baby girl." I said, making her moan.

"Hold meeee." She groaned, so I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into my armpit. Now looking down I could see her bare mound and clitoral hood under her panties, as well has her hand working on herself.

"That's it, that's it. Be a good girl and finish for me."

With my words she tensed up, groaned, then squealed while her hand rubbed furiously, and then she went limp with her hand still down her panties. She breathed heavily for a moment then said, "Thanks, Nole." She pulled her hand from her panties and I could see it glistening, I got the sudden urge to lick it clean, but I didn't tell her that. I also didn't tell her how her little show had me nearly bursting out of my boxers.

"Go get washed up and come down for breakfast." I told her, and gave her little butt a smack as she crawled out of bed. After I got dressed and left my room, I heard an argument coming from Debbie's room, and suddenly Tiffany busted out without pants or underwear on, just a t-shirt.

Once she saw me, she looked like she was about to freak out, but then it was like an idea came to her. "You need to fuck me, right now Nolan." She said, walking up to me.

"Uhh, I was actually just about to head down for breakfast." I said, pointing my thumb backwards to the stairs.

"Don't care, you're fucking me." Tiffany said, and lead me back to my room by my hand. I watched the tall, skinny redhead's butt as she led me to my room, but stood there like a deer in headlights when she laid on her back and spread her legs wide. She sighed and sat up, then said "I know you don't want to hurt Debbie, but right now I need a dick, not a tongue. She'll probably be in here herself soon enough."

"What about the sex robot?" I asked.

"That thing was designed by a fucking moron. It's just the same as a dildo, and a dildo is not a real live cock. Now take your pants off and fuck me Nolan!" She exclaimed, laying back down.

I did just that. I dropped my pants and stepped out of them, crawled over her, aligned myself, and slid all seven inches into her with ease. Tiffany let out a deep groan as I filled her, and I'm pretty sure she orgasmed by the time I'd sawed into her three times. I furiously thrusted into the pretty redhead I barely knew, the same girl my sister fucks while she rubbed at her clit.

I pulled out of her and flipped her over, stood and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and aligned it with my dick, and pushed into her again. She put her face into my comforter and let out an animal like growl, and that's when I saw Rose out of the corner of my eye. She was in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her, watching me pound the breaks off this redhead.

I should have stopped, but I didn't, and kept thrusting away as Rose and I looked at one another. Her eyes left mine and went back to where Tiffany and I met. I don't know what came over me, but I pulled out of Tiffany completely so Rose could see me fully. Her eyes went wide, and she stared on in intrigue. After a few moments I pushed back into Tiffany and could feel myself get close to coming.

"I'm close." I breathed out.

"Yes. Fuck! In me, in me." Is what I made out of what Tiffany said.

"I can't. Pregnant." Is all I could manage, which made her groan. I pulled out of her and came on her back and ass, and we collapsed onto my bed in a sweaty bundle of flesh. I lifted my head and looked to the door, and rose was gone. 'Fuck.' I thought to myself. I can't believe I'd just done that, and was quite ashamed of myself.

"I'm gonna get a shower. See you at breakfast." I said to Tiffany.

"Thanks, Nolan." She said, showing no signs of wanting to move.

First time I'd ever been thanked for sex. I headed to the bathroom and got in the shower, feeling weak in the knees after a good fuck. I left the shower feeling refreshed and headed down stairs for breakfast, finding Stacy, Rose, and the twins waiting for me with the table set.

"Sorry to leave you waiting." I said, taking my seat.

"It's okay, we heard you had some important business, BIG brother." Pam said, making Patricia giggle loudly and Rose shrink.

"I told you not to say anything!" Rose said.

Pam feigned ignorance and Patricia said, "What? What did she say?"

"Okay, okay, enough. None of that at the table." Stacy said. "It's none of our business anyways."

"I think it is. If Tiffany gets a go at him we should get our turn." Said Patricia.

"He is your brother, not a piece of meat to use. If it's that unbearable, use the sex robot." Stacy retorted.

"That thing creeps us out, and you said it yourself, it's nothing like the real thing! We want to try the real thing." Pam said, and both the twins' faces adorned bratty looks.

"Well ask him later then! We're trying to eat breakfast here." Stacy shouted.

I was silently eating my breakfast, not wanting any part of this conversation. The twins had always teased me since they started to develop, but now they're talking about actually fucking me. I didn't believe it though, probably just upping the teasing with how horny they'd been recently. The visions that were forming in my brain from that thought was getting me hard, even after the draining bout with Tiffany.

After breakfast, I did my daily tasks with Rose in tow, ran diagnostics on the entire bunker, checked on each of the ARC bots that were powered up, and check the communications. Dad told me he would contact me when he could, but we hadn't received any communications yet. I reassured my sisters it was just due Dad needing to wait his turn to send messages out, but I was beginning to worry myself.

After my tasks Rose and I were heading to the entertainment level to watch a movie in the theater when she told me, "Pam and Patty are going to try to seduce you."

"They were just goofing around."

"Nuh-uh. They told me so. They asked me to sleep in my own room tonight."

"And are you?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I just want my sisters to be happy. I love holding you in bed, and if you want to be in bed with me or grant your sister's request it's up to you." I said, imagining the twins naked in my bed, waiting for me.

"Okay. Would you have sex with them, if I did sleep in my own room?"

"Like I said, I just want my sisters to he happy. If that's what they truly want, then yes." I said, and I saw a smirk on her face.

During the movie, Rose was all over me. After a few minutes she plopped into my lap and firmly smushed my penis with her butt. I got hard beneath her and she started rocking on me, and at one point she hiked her dress up and stuffed her hand down the front of her panties. She leaned back and put her head on my chest, butt and lower back down my thighs, and lifted and spread her legs, then really got to it. Again from this angle I had a perfect view of the action.

This time, however, I reached down and replaced her hand with mine. My hand slipped underneath her panties and she gasped in surprise, then retracted her own hand. Her arms wrapped around my arm that snaked down her chest and torso as I slowly got to work. She was absolutely radiating heat and dripping moisture.

I'd only been softly touching her for maybe a minute before her breathing quickened and she started shaking. "That's it Rosebud. Let it all out, let your big brother take care of you." I said as I rubbed her clitoris a little more quickly. She tensed and moaned my name loudly before going limp in my lap, breathing heavily.

I ran my fingers along her slit bottom to top one last time before removing my hand, and sticking my fingers in my mouth. The taste of Rose's pussy was absolutely delectable. That feminine musk, and I could almost taste her youth and innocence.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She said, sitting up and turning sideways in my lap.

"Of course. I love you baby girl." I said, and kissed her cheek, but then she kissed my lips.

"Is that okay?" She asked after she realized I was surprised.

I chuckled and said, "That's fine. I like it."

I held her in my lap as we finished the movie, and then she sat with me and watched as I exercised. I could always feel her ogling my body whenever she watched me work out, and I quite enjoyed it. After my workout I showered and then we went to one of the "restaurants" for lunch, which was built to look like a burger joint in Corona and had a robotic waiter and chef.

Rose seemed nervous during lunch, and I guess after finally mustering up the courage she asked, "Did you like earlier? When you touched me, I mean. Was it okay?"

I smiled to reassure her, and told her "It was perfectly okay, and I did enjoy it. I was happy to help you."

She smiled, and said "I could help you too, you know. If you want."

I can't tell you how badly I wanted to have her drop to her knees before me and suck my cock. I knew she'd do it in an instant if I asked, but this was my baby sister I was thinking about. "That's okay. The female bot isn't so bad, and there's Tiffany."

Rose leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "Tiffany." She scoffed. "She's only looking to take care of herself, she doesn't care about you like I do."

"You don't have to be jealous, Rosebud. You know you're my number one girl." I said.

She blushed deeply and smiled. "Yeah, I know. You didn't finish inside her, did you?"

"Ehm, no, no I didn't."

"Good."

We finished our lunches and headed back up to the "house" to mingle with everyone else. Walking into the living room, the twins were on the couch together, and when Pam saw me she said, "Nolan I'd run if I were you."

"NOLAN?!" I heard Debbie scream from upstairs. Soon she was looking over the railing, and just as soon she was running down the steps. "Did you fuck Tiffany you piece of shit?" She said as she made it to me, then slapped me across the face.

"Hey!" Rose yelled and pushed her sister.

Debbie bunched her fist and punched Rose right in the gut, making her heave over.

"You bitch." I snarled, grabbing her arm I pulled her to face me, then smacked her across the face with the back of my hand hard, making the twins gasp. "Don't you ever fucking touch your sister. And yes, I fucked Tiffany. She was begging me for it, she wanted time with a man." I said, and released my grip on her arm. She fell since she was trying to pull away, and sat on the ground before me and cried.

I made sure Rose was alright, and she was, but after I looked down at Debbie again I'd realized what I'd done. "Deb, I'm sorry. You alright?" I said, kneeling and reaching for her hand.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said and pulled her hand away. She stood and ran up the steps, slamming her door behind her.

I went to follow but Rose stopped me, "Don't. You won't get anywhere with her right now." She said. Rose lead me to a recliner next to the couch and I sat, with her sitting across my lap. "Thanks for protecting me." She said before kissing my lips.

"Get a room you two." Said Patricia.

"Are you gonna kiss us like that Nolan?" Asked Pam.

I really felt terrible. Not only had I had sex with someone Debbie was intimate with, I hit her. Even if she hit Rose that was unacceptable.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful, and when it came close to bedtime Rose said she was going up to bed. I guess that meant she was heeding her sister's request, and tonight I might be fucking my twin sisters.

About an hour later I headed to my room to go to sleep myself, but I found Rose laying in my bed under the covers. "Hey." She said.

"Hey yourself." I replied. "Not granting your sister's request, huh?" I asked as I stripped to my boxers with my back to her.

"No, not yet. I wanted to be the first." She said.

"The first?" I asked, turning around. She'd pulled the covers off of her, exposing her naked body to me in all its youthful glory.

"The first sister you make love to. The first to have your babies." She said as I gaped at her body.

She looked so sweet, innocent, and vulnerable, laying there naked with her blonde waves splayed around her head, so much so I could barely even think of fucking her.

"Rose, baby, I don't know about this." I said, my dick hardening and my eyes not leaving her body. "I'll help you out again, but we shouldn't have sex."

"Why not? You don't want me?" She asked despondently.

I walked to my bedside and stroked my hand up and down her thigh, making her shudder. "It's not that, I want you more than I should. You're just so young baby girl, I don't think you're ready for that."

"I am ready! I promise I am! Please Nolan, please have sex with me?"

"I'll tell you what," I started, kneeling so I was closer to eye level with her, "tomorrow you'll have a chance to show me how ready you are."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to try out the sex bot, I'll be there to watch and help, but I want you to get some sort of experience."

"The sex bot? It's... weird." She said.

"I'm be right there with you. You can close your eyes and pretend it's me, okay?"

"Okay. Are you still gonna help me?" She asked, keeping her feet together and spreading her knees.

"Of course baby. Relax and let your big brother take care of you." I said as I climbed into bed.

Rose's pussy looked just like the rest of her, small and sweet. With her legs spread, her small inner lips opened and gave me a view of a dime sized hole. 'How is anything supposed to fit in that?' I thought to myself. Using my thumb and index finger, I stretched her skin vertically, making her erect clitoris pop out beneath its hood.

One small touch with my thumb and she moaned and exhaled like she was getting into an ice bath. She moaned my name as I gave it a few more strokes of my finger, before wetting my finger with the moisture oozing from her. "You ever put your fingers in baby?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. Sometimes. Sometimes it hurts." She huffed.

"Rosebud, I'll have to break your hymen now."

"But I thought you'd do that later, with your penis."

"If I don't now, the bot will do it tomorrow."

Her eyes went wide. "Please don't make me do it with that robot. Or with your fingers."

"Baby..."

"I will show you I'm ready other ways, I'll, I'll suck your penis, and, and you can put it in my butt, but please don't make me do it with the robot." She stammered out, sounding like she could cry.

I crawled up in bed next to her and pulled her into the crook of my shoulder, "Okay, okay. You're right, it was a stupid and horrible idea. I will do it, with my penis tomorrow. You'll be a good girl and do what I ask all day, right?"

She nodded quickly, "Yes, I promise!"

"That's my girl. Now let's get you taken care of, huh?" I said, and with my arm wrapped around her shoulder I reached back down to her mound. I again rubbed soft circles over Rose's clit, and for the first time brought my free hand to her chest. Rose simply didn't have noticeable breasts, they were so small they were only distinguishable from certain angles, but cupping my hand over them, they felt more than enough. She had normal sized nipples, which looked large in comparison to her breasts and the rest of her body, and they seemed to be perpetually erect.

I gently tugged on one with my thumb and index, that paired with the soft rubbing of her clitoris made her squirm, tense, groan, then scream in pleasure. My baby sister must've had the most intense orgasm I've ever seen anyone have from that. After a moment of my continued rubbing she pushed my hand from her nipple, "Soooo sensitive" she said, as if she was super cold.

I collected her wetness on my fingers and then brought my hand to my mouth. I'd already been rock solid and nearly bursting through my boxers, but after tasting her my cock throbbed, causing Rose to notice. She sat up quickly, turned to me, and said "I can start showing you I'm ready now! I'll do whatever you want, like I promised!" She said, eyeing the bulge. She was sitting there like a dog waiting to be given the feed command, hungry, but obedient.