Nuclear Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock then worked as a breed seeking missile, leading me directly to Stacy's room where she was waiting for me. She was sitting on her bedside nude, and stood when I entered the room.

"Hey." She said nervously.

"Hey, beautiful." I said, quickly walking to her and kissing her. She kissed me and allowed herself to fall back onto the bed, while I kissed down her neck and to her breasts. "This medication is something else." I said, after sucking on a nipple.

"Oooh yeah." She moaned. "Now imagine it for a week without real release."

"I couldn't do it." I said as I urged her legs part. "But now we can take care of each other, but I have to cum inside you."

"Yes, I know. I knew once I found out what medication it was, the only way to stop the effects is to... procreate." She said as I pawed at her pussy. "I tested the food, it's micro dosed with the male version of the drug."

I was going to need to revisit that later, because right now I just needed to fuck my sister. "That makes sense." I said before I positioned myself between her puffy lips and pushed into my fourth sister of the day. Stacy's pussy was incredible, not extremely tight like her smaller sisters, but very hot and wet like Debbie's. Her pussy made an obscene slurping noise with each one of my thrusts from the abundant lubrication.

Stacy wrapped her long and strong legs around me, pulling me in with every thrust to the hilt, her pussy begging for more with every thrust. "God, I fucking love you." I moaned, looking into her blue eyes, matching mine. While my four youngest sisters share no physical similarities with me, Stacy shares both a mother and a father with me, obvious by our hair, eyes, heights, and general features.

"I love you brother." She said, and we kissed. Our love making alternated from slow and loving, to fast and primal. Stacy rubbed her own clit while I groped both her breasts and tugged on her nipples. I'd wanted take her from behind, see her big round ass shake with each of my thrusts, but now that was secondary. All I was focused on now was getting my cum into her womb.

"That's it Nolan, make me yours. Claim me, impregnate me." She said as I thrusted in her.

"I always wanted you Stacy." I grunted between thrusts. "Always wanted you."

I was really starting to tire, I'd been fucking her frantically for a few minutes now and had worked up a sweat. She saw this and urged me away with her legs. "Lay down, Nolan. I want to work for your cum."

I obeyed my oldest youngest sister, laying on the bed and she mounted me. She seemed to know what I wanted, and mounted me in reverse, displaying her beautiful ass for me. I watched her sink down on my cock, then begin riding me. I slapped her ass, getting a moan from her and reveled in the sight of her pussy spread around my cock and her puckered asshole above it.

I wet my thumb with her excess arousal covering my pubic area and slipped it into her asshole, the unexpected penetration sending her over the edge and she came with my cock buried in her, squirting all over my cock and balls. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Nolaaaaan!" She moaned loud and long.

The combination of the wet liquid running down my shaft and balls, Stacy's pussy clenching on my cock, and the beautiful sight of her ass pressed into my groin set me off. My cock pulsed shooting cum deep inside her, more than I thought possible after all I'd already deposited in my sisters today. She moaned and wiggled her butt against me as my warmth filled her.

Stacy, like my other sisters, quickly fell unconscious following me cumming inside her. I kissed her and held her in my arms as I myself drifted, feeling fucked out. I woke up just about an hour later, hard as diamonds and ready to go again. There were still two young, fertile women nearby that hadn't been inseminated, and my cock somehow sensed them.

I'd already had sex today more than any other day in my life, but it still wasn't over, far from it actually. I stank, three rounds of sweat inducing sex will do that to someone, so I hopped into the shower before taking Debbie and Tiffany. I gave my cock a once over in the shower, it seemed bigger than before and my veins seemed to bulge out obscenely. As I washed and thought about my sisters it pulsed and bobbed out in front of me.

After my shower I went and checked on Rose and the twins, all still sleeping soundly just where I'd left them. I went up to Debbie's room, smelling marijuana before I made it to her door, and when I opened her and Tiffany were knocked out, two mostly smoked joints adorning her ash tray. I went to the bedside and pulled the covers from their naked bodies, my cock throbbing at the sight. Debbie's once mess of pubic hair was now turned into a neat bush atop her slit, the rest of her seemingly devoid completely of hair.

I groped each of their tits and forced their legs apart, pawing at their slits. Both of them radiated an intense heat and were already wet, ready for me. I savored their tastes on my fingers before positioning myself between Debbie's legs and pushing into her, instantly bringing her back to consciousness. "Ooooh FUCK!" She groaned, waking Tiffany. "About time, sister fucker."

"Sorry baby girl, big brother's here for you now." I said sarcastically, beginning to thrust into her.

Debbie smirked and said, "Better watch out or we might make Rose jealous."

Debbie's wet and hot pussy easily took my entire cock, and felt incredibly. To be able to wantonly thrust my entire length in and out of her is an incredible feeling. Seeming as if they already had this planned out, Tiffany mounted Debbie's head, planting her pussy directly on her face, and Debbie shot her tongue out and began lapping at her friend's cunt.

I alternated between groping Debbie's tits and slapping Tiffany's tight ass as I fucked away at my fifth sister of the day. Debbie's snatch seemed to suck on my cock, working to milk it for all the seed it had to give. Right now her body craved seed, and was doing everything in its power to get it, as mine was doing everything in its power to give it.

"Give it to me, give it to me." I heard, muffled moans coming from Debbie beneath Tiffany.

I brought my hand to Debbie's clit and began rubbing furiously as I fucked her, making her back arch and damn near throwing Tiffany off of her. "Fuuuuck, I'm gonna cuuuum." She groaned, her voice guttural and deep. Her pussy seemed to tighten 10 fold, holding my cock in place as it rippled around me and she came on my cock.

Tiffany dismounted Debbie, sat next to her, and idly played with her pussy as she watched me fuck my sister, patiently waiting her turn. I leaned down and kissed Debbie, tasting Tiffany on her lips and tongue. "Watch the tongue action brother, you'd think you were in love with me or something."

"I do love you, Deb." I grunted.

She smiled and said, "I love you too, but I'm not one of your sister wives."

I leaned down and kissed her again, mashing my lips to hers but holding the tongue. "That's better. Now stop playing around and put a fuckin' baby in me."

I continued kissing Debbie, enjoying the intimacy of the act with the sister I'd been distant with for so long, as I fucked her. From base to mushroom head, I rhythmically thrusted into her as our lips stayed locked.

"You two are so fucking hot together." I heard Tiffany say.

I felt it coming, an orgasm that would leave me shooting an absurd amount of seed into my sisters waiting womb, both our fertilities augmented exponentially by this miracle drug that had me breeding my sisters like an Amish king. Debbie felt it to by the way my cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, she locked her legs around my waist, holding me in her as I came.

Her pussy sucked at my cock, vacuuming up as much sperm as possible to give her body the highest chance of sparking new life. We moaned out in unison as my hot spunk filled her, seeping through her cervix to her womb. I pulled out once my cock stopped throbbing and watched as an absurd amount of virile seed poured out of her. Tiffany wasted no time in crawling over and taking my cock into her mouth, sucking me clean of mine and Debbie's combined cum. Then she crawled between Debbie's legs as she faded into unconsciousness, and began licking her clean.

I wasted no time either, pushing into Tiffany's tight pussy from behind as her ass was presented so nicely for me. She let out a muffled groan into Debbie's pussy as she continued licking her, Debbie now completely asleep. "Fuck yes, fuck me like you fuck your sisters."

I fucked the skinny redhead hard, slapping my pubic bone against her ass causing a loud smack with each thrust, making her moan and squeal loudly. Tiffany's pussy was a perfect size for my cock, as I felt our bodies meet I could also feel my cockhead pressing against her cervix. I collected her hair in my hand and wrapped it around my wrist, using it as reigns as I fucked her, pulling her hair and head back.

"Yes! Fuck me! Be my big brother too!" Tiffany yelled.

I smacked her ass with one hand as I pulled her hair with the other, leaving red handprints strewn across her ass cheeks. I fucked Tiffany like an animal, not stopping for a moment as I wildly thrusted into her, and she pushed back to meet me. Soon enough, I was pushing in as deep as I could go and inseminating, and hopefully impregnating, my sixth woman of the day.

Tiffany arched her back and neck, letting out a loud groan as she was filled with my baby batter. Once I let go of her hair, she collapsed down onto Debbie, murmuring softly until she too fell into a cum induced unconsciousness.

I did what was slowly becoming a ritual for me, placed my palms flat over their slim bellies, dreaming of the daughters they would soon give me, tucked them in, and kissed their lips before leaving the room. After another quick shower to rinse, my cock wasn't quite as hard as it had been, but it definitely wasn't soft.

I needed one last cum, I felt, and I would be alright. I thought about using the sex bot, but I knew that wouldn't do it for me, so I slipped into Rose's room, and got into bed with her. "Rose, Rose baby, wake up." I said, but she didn't stir. I pulled the covers off of her and shook her slightly, but she still did not wake. Forcing her knees apart, I ran my hand down her skinny stomach, cupping and rubbing her tight little pussy, but still nothing.

Determined to get off, and to impregnate my little sister, I got between her legs and pushed into her sleeping body, expecting her to wake. But she still didn't. I gently thrusted in and out of her, her body unmoving but her pussy still trying to milk me.

"Wake up for me baby girl, come on." I said, lightly smacking her face. Fucking her unconscious body was oddly erotic, and I loved seeing how her body reacted to my cock without her effort.

I brought one of her tiny feet up to my face, they'd always been ticklish so I figured if I could wake her, this'd be how. I sucked a few of her toes into my mouth before kissing and licking on the sole, making her stir. "That's it baby, wake up." I said, still gently thrusting, then licked her foot some more.

She began moaning, I released her foot and leaned down, planting kisses on her chest and neck before taking a sensitive nipple in my mouth, which brought her back to life. "Ooooooooooh, Nolan. What happened, how did we get here?" She moaned, and said groggily.

"You fell asleep, it's okay, just lay there and take my cock like a good girl."

"Okay. I love you Nolan." She murmurer, before seeming to fall back asleep.

"Love you too, Rose."

I gently made love to Rose's sleeping body for over half an hour until I came inside her again. This time, before pulling out I grabbed a few of her pillows and lifted her, setting them under her lower back and settling her atop them. This angled her so gravity wouldn't let my seed flow from her, optimizing our chances to spark new life. I left her like that, planning on cleaning her and tucking her in after my sperm had time to do their magic.

Even after the nap I had with Stacy, I was utterly exhausted, completely fucked out. I sat on the couch in the living area of our home and just thought about some things.

I hadn't even bothered trying to prevent food from being infused with the fertility medication, and I didn't plan to. I knew it was probably fucked, my sisters (besides Rose, at least) probably wouldn't ever fuck me if not for the medication. But I didn't care, now that I had these women, I wasn't letting them go.

I also thought about Dad, and hoped he was okay. It was really starting to worry me now that he hadn't contacted us, he promised to do so as soon as possible. I also thought about what Debbie said, could it be true my Dad planned on breeding all his daughters himself? It seemed as such with how effective the fertility medication is, I'm sure if he was here my sister's would be just as eager for his cum as they are mine.

Lastly I thought of my mother and how I missed her. She died when I was just 10 years old, but she still is always on my mind. I hoped she wasn't watching down upon Stacy and I in disgust at what we've done. I suppose it was my turn to go into a sex induced coma, because I fell into a deep sleep, sitting upright in the couch in our living room.

I woke nearly three hours later, still on the couch but now in a different position. I was laying, my head on the lap of Stacy, my feet and lower legs on the laps of the twins with Rose laying atop me, head on her chest. "About time sleepy head." Stacy said, smiling down at me. "We tried everything to wake you up."

"Had an arduous day. This is nice." I said groggily as I stroked Rose's back.

Rose began kissing me and I felt the twins massage my feet. "I think it's the medication. The female version puts us right to sleep after intaking semen for a number of reasons, the increased satisfaction, the "itch being scratched" as Debbie says, and to allow our body to focus on reproducing. Maybe it's something similar for the male version." Stacy explained.

"Makes sense. That's why I keep putting you all in cum induced comas."

Stacy smirked and playfully slapped my chest. "Yes, that's why. I'm hoping that once we are pregnant, the effects should cease due to pregnancy hormones filling the body, counteracting the medicine."

"Until then..." I said, kissing her breasts through her shirt, "...I'm gonna have to keep filling each of you, each day."

"And after too." Rose said.

"You're gonna have to make us pregnant every year." Said Pam.

"And our daughters too, if their anything like their Moms." Said Patty.

"Patty! That's gross." Said Stacy.

"Says the one having her full brother's baby. It's only have wrong for us."

"It's not any wrong, for any of us." I said. "We all love each other, and are all making due with the situation we've been handing. And frankly, I think we're making due really fucking good."

"We do too." The twins said.

"Really effing good." Rose said.

"As good as it could ever be." Stacy said.

I felt happy, very fucking happy, and despite the Armageddon we'd just faced, I was actually excited for the future. "I love you, girls."

"I love you, Nolan." Four voices chorused back.

Nuclear Family will return following a significant time jump. Should be completed by Halloween.