Nuclear Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It hurts, it hurts." She hissed like she'd been burnt.

I sat there and comforted her for a while with my cock a few inches in her, amazed by the sight of her pussy stretched around the shaft of my cock. After she'd calmed and the pain had mostly subsided, I slowly pushed further in. Her pussy was so incredibly tight that it was almost painful for me how it constricted around me. I stopped after another inch or so, and rubbed her erect clitoris that was now bulging out obscenely, making Rose orgasm on my cock.

Her orgasm caused involuntary movements on her part, which drove my cock into her cervix, almost to the base of my shaft. That seemed to just intensify her orgasm, and she let out something closer to a scream than a moan or groan as she scratched the shit out of my thighs.

Now almost fully in her, I could lean down and kiss my beautiful sister. We kissed for a moment as we stayed coupled, but eventually I slowly started rocking my hips. "How does my cock feel now baby? Is it better now?"

"Ohhhh so much better. Still stings a little but-Oh! But, Oh! It feels so goooood. I feel so fuuuull." She struggled to speak as I thrusted an inch or two in and out at a time.

"You're my first baby girl. My number one girl." I said, making her blush cutely. "I'm getting kind if close."

"Please do it in me? Just this once?"

"Rose..." I groaned, struggling to think straight.

"I know you said I gotta wait for babies, but that means you won't do it in me for a long time, and I wanna feel it."

"We can't risk it Rosebud." I said, trying to hold strong.

"Please Nolan? I won't get pregnant, I promise. Please do it in me."

"Oh, Rose." I moaned, getting close. Her legs wrapped tight around me.

"Ohhh yes Nolan, oh yes, shoot it in me."

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." I groaned, and with one last push against her cervix I was cumming, spouting my semen directly into her baby maker. My cock filled her so well there was no other place for my sperm to go than through her cervix in search of an egg. She was pushed over the edge when she was filled with my hot seed, screaming my name as if she'd just watched me die.

Once my cock finally stopped pulsing and throbbing, I could barely support my weight over her as I kissed her, and withdrew from her. In an instant, a pink slime shot out of her onto my sheets and down her butt, the mixture of my cum and her virginity. We sat there, huffing and puffing, and I watched as more and more of my cum streamed out of her gaping pussy.

She held out her arms, her non verbal request for cuddles, and I obliged. I laid next to her and pulled her close, and in two minutes flat she was asleep in my arms. She'd always been a heavy sleeper, but now she was comatose. I cleaned her up, spreading her legs and gently rubbing her red and swollen pussy with a warm washcloth, cleaning away the blood and cum, then rolled her over and cleaned off what had ran down her butt.

I wanted to rinse off in the shower, and upon walking out of my room naked towards the bathroom I ran into Stacy. "Shit, sorry Stace." I said and struggled to cover up.

"You had sex with Rose." She said simply.

"Yeah." I replied, after a bit of a delay.

"Be honest, would you ever sleep with me? Like if you need to I mean, to repopulate and stuff."

"Stacy, I'd fuck you right now if you'd want me." Unlike any of my other sisters, I lusted over Stacy even before this apocalypse. Maybe it's the closer blood relation, maybe it's how compatible we are, or maybe it's the fact she's fucking hot. Tall, thick, and beautiful. What else could I ask for?

Stacy looked flustered at my response, and stammered, before saying "Like right now? You would have sex with me?"

"Of course. You're a fucking babe, and I love you."

She blushed and thanked me, then eyed my half hard cock between us. "You have a really nice penis."

"So my sisters have been telling me. I was actually about to shower... would you like to join me?"

"I don't know if I'm that sex-crazy yet." Said Stacy.

"Don't have to do nothing, I just wanted to see you naked."

She laughed and smiled at me,

"Yeah, okay. I'll join you."

Stacy and I walked together to the shower, and I stepped into the walk-in shower and turned to her. She nervously started to undress, first taking her shirt off and revealing her bra, her big breasts struggling to be contained. Next she pulled down her pants, showing her round bottom, thick thighs, and long legs.

My cock already erect by the time she took her bra off, but when those luscious orbs came into view it somehow hardened into cement. Her panties came down next showing her plump pussy with a tuft of trimmed pubic hair adorning it.

"Damn, you're sexy." I said as she walked in with me.

"You never thought so before." She said, her eyes not leaving my dick pointing straight out between us.

"Oh yes I did. I always have."

"Nuh-uh, really?" She asked.

"Can't you tell?" I asked, twisting my hips so my erection swung side to side.

She laughed, and said, "We should probably turn the water on, otherwise we're just standing here naked for no good reason."

"I could think of a few good reasons." I said as I turned the water on.

Stacy watched as the water cascaded me, and I started rubbing my body clean. I soaped my hands and once I got to my cock, I stroked it right there in front of her, getting it very, very clean.

After my front was cleaned, I asked her to give me a hand with my back. I turned and stood as I felt her hands glide around my back, over my butt and down my legs. She detached the shower head and rinsed me off, and once done I turned and grabbed it from her. "Your turn." I said, pointing it at her.

I watched as the water cascaded down her chest and breasts. "To be honest, I kind of took a shower just a little bit ago." She said.

"Oooh, bad girl. You just wanted to see me naked some more." I said, putting the shower head up.

"Maybe. Maybe I wanted you to see me naked too."

"I'm very glad for that." I said, taking one of her breasts in my hand. They were like big fleshy pillows, overflowing my hand and poking my palm with an erect nipple.

She moaned and looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorry, I've been really, really on edge recently."

"It's the food. Compared to our sisters you're pretty tame. Let me take care of you." I said, urging her to put her back against the wall of the shower, which she did.

I leaned in and kissed Stacy for the first time, she kissed me back and put her hand on the back of my head. I kissed down her neck, to her chest, the her breasts, sucking on each nipple for a moment. "You sure about this Nolan?"

"Very, very sure. I want you so bad Stace. Let's go to your bedroom and I'll eat your pussy."

We got out of the shower and quickly dried, and I practically chased her to her bedroom, pushing her onto her bed. Rather than the young, hairless, nubile bodies of our sister's, Stacy had a woman's body. Nice and curvy with a slight sag to her tits, her pussy had puffy outer flips, with fleshy inner lips that protruded out in a mess of flesh.

I got between her legs and licked up her slit, tasting her musky, mature feminine arousal. "Oh yes Nolan." She moaned instantly, and ran her hand through my hair.

I cupped one of her bountiful breasts in my hand as I licked her pussy, sucking on her fleshly lips and her clit. "Oh fuck yes, fuck yes. Oh god I'm gonna cum so fast." She continued moaning. I started fingering her as my mouth focused on her clit.

She pulled my hair and her knees closed around my head as a small stream of clear fluid spouted out of her, Stacy was a squirter. "Looks like I'll need another shower." I laughed out.

She looked embarrassed, and said, "Sorry."

"Don't be, that was fucking hot. You're fucking hot. I love you." I said, sitting up in bed.

"I love you too Nolan. Do you need me to..." She trailed off, pointing at my erection.

"If you want to, I'd love you to."

"Lay down." She ordered, and I obeyed. She took position between my legs and quickly took my cock in her mouth, a sight I'd fantasized about for years. While Rose and the twins had youthful enthusiasm on their side, Stacy had mature feminine touch. She quite easily took most of my cock into her mouth, tenderly sucking it and flicking her tongue around my shaft.

She showed my testicles some love, taking each into her mouth and flicking her tongue against them. As I got close she took me deep in her throat, and gagged as my cock pulsed and shot my cum down her throat. I grunted at the intense pleasure, and shivered as she sucked every last drop from my head.

"Fuck, Stace. How'd you get so good at that?"

"College." She said with a smile.

"God I fucking love you."

"I love you too." She said.

We kissed, each tasting our own juices on the other's mouth before I got up. "I need to rinse real quick, and try to make up with Deb. Speaking of which, when you said medical storage had everything, did you mean everything?"

Thirty minutes later I was knocking on Debbie's door. "What?" She yelled through the door.

"Can you open?" I asked.

"Go away."

"I got a surprise for you."

"Don't care, go away."

"C'mon Deb, open up. 10 seconds, if you still want me to go away I will."

I could hear her groan through the door and it opened. "Where's Tiffany?" I asked, not seeing the redhead in her room.

"Don't know, don't care. What do you want?"

I held up the joint I'd just rolled from the stash Stacy found in medical, and Debbie's eyes went wide. "Where'd you get that!" She said, quickly trying to snatch it from my hand.

I pulled my hand away and said, "Medical, you can have it, but we're smoking it together."

She eyed me suspiciously before grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pulling me into her room. "Spark that shit up." She said as I surveyed her room.

I rarely ever went into Debbie's room, and it was totally different than that of her sisters. Rose's was girly, with posters of boy bands, pink walls, books, and stuffed animals, while the twins' room was more down to earth with green walls, dream catchers, gem stones, and incense. Debbie's walls were completely covered in posters, rock bands, metal bands, anarchy symbols, symbols I didn't recognize, naked men and women. It was dark, only lit by a few candles scattered about, and was a mess. Clothes were strewn all over the floor, garbage on her bedside table and desk, I wondered how she got it so messy in just a day.

"I actually had a spot in mind." I said.

"Fucking fine, lead the way."

We made our way to the elevator and to the storage level. I walked her through the isles of the gigantic shelves, and once I found a good spot I called over the rising platform. It took us all the way to the top of one of the 50 foot shelves, where we could see nearly the entire storage area which was bigger than an airport hanger.

"Holy shit. That's crazy." Debbie said, looking out over row after row of shelving.

"Isn't it? Doesn't seem real." I said with the joint hanging out of my mouth, fumbling for my lighter.

"None of this past week has." She said as I lighted the joint, puffed on it to get it burning, then passed it to her.

"Tell me about it."

She laughed out her toke, making her cough a bit. "That's right, been down here a week and you're already fucking three sisters."

"One, so far." I corrected.

"So you did fuck Rose. How was it? She a good fuck?" She asked, sitting on the edge with her feet dangling.

"It was great. Little rough on the start, but after I was in we were golden." I said, joining her.

"She's wanted to fuck you since she knew what fucking was. When you gonna fuck the twins?" She asked and passed me the joint.

"Tomorrow."

She scoffed, "And Stacy?"

"As soon as possible."

"You really are a fucking pervert. Must've gotten it from Dad. You do realize he did all this fertility shit with the idea he was going to be here. He wanted to fuck us."

"It was meant for repopulation though, he had the sperm bank and everything."

"Which oh so conveniently failed? I'm telling you Nolan, he wanted to fuck and breed his daughters like cattle."

The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. "You might be right. Either way I'm grateful." I said snarkily.

Deb smiled and punched my arm, "You ass. But this fertility shit is the real deal. Knowing there's a live cock just a few feet away has my pussy in sport mode, brother or not." She said, taking the joint back from me.

"I can fix that." I said, making us both laugh.

"Really? You're gonna use a quote from 'Holes' to get in my pants?"

I shrugged, "It's a good movie. Where's Tiffany? Thought you two'd be..." I trailed off, making a scissoring motion with my hands.

"Ahh I fucked that up. Like most things."

"Well, you two have all the time in the world to make up. I'm sorry about the other day."

"Forget it." Debbie said, and handed me the joint.

"I can't. I hit you Deb, and slept with someone you were already intimate with. It's fucked up."

"I deserved the slap, and Tiffany's a hot bitch and was begging for your dick, what else are you supposed to do?"

"Doesn't make it right. I'm sorry, Debbie."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, apology accepted. If you get me more weed."

We both laughed. "I missing hanging out like this, miss you. Think this can be a nightly thing?"

"Sure thing bro. Take your cock out."

I had to make sure I heard her right. "What?"

"Take your cock out. I'm going to ride you till I cum. If you don't, tough shit."

"Alright." I said, flicking the joint over the edge. I scooched myself back a few feet and pulled my pajama pants off, freeing my quickly hardening cock.

"Holy fuck, that's what you fucked Rose with? Poor girl." Debbie said, wriggling out of her jeans. She took her panties off, showing a wiry mess of pubic hair and quickly straddled my thighs facing me. "Don't expect me to talk about how much I love my big brother's cock in my tight virgin pussy." She said in a little girls voice as she stroked my cock the rest of the way hard.

Once I was fully erect she scooted forward, lifted herself up, and sank down the entire length of my cock. "Ohhhhh fuck!" Debbie moaned loudly. She very quickly started riding me like I was a bucking bull. "Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh holy fucking Jesus Christ!"

I laid back in amazement at my sister. She was riding my cock like a porn star, and looked absolutely stunning. Her black hair with highlights swaying around her, her look of pleasure and determination, her breasts bouncing beneath her shirt. Despite her earlier statement, she groaned, "My brother's cock! I'm fucking my brother's cock and it's gonna make me cummm!"

Her pussy was extremely hot and wet, arousal was leaking from her, down my hips and to the material below us. Obviously not as tight as Rose, but the small thrusts I could make into Rose were no comparison to Debbie taking my cock in and out of her 6 inches at a time.

I reached my hand halfway under her shirt which got her attention, "Can I?" I asked.

She quickly pulled her shirt up and over her head, letting her breasts come free. There's no "perfect" sized tits, but if God made me choose one day one set of tits that every woman in the world would have, it would be Debbie's. The most beautiful, suckable nipples surrounded by pink areola, and enough flesh to perfectly fill my hand in the perfect teardrop shape.

"God, you're fucking beautiful." I said.

"Uhnnnnnnnnn, you're making my heart melllllllllllllt." She moaned, sarcastically I think.

Either Debbie was very loud and spasmy during sex, or she'd orgasmed on my cock at least three times. Based on how quickly I was able to make her sisters cum, I think it was the latter. I don't know how she was keeping up for so long, and I was even more surprised when after I told her I was close, she became even more wild.

"Yes! I'm gonna make my big brother cum! He's gonna.." She took a deep breath, "Cum in me!"

My body took that as an order, and I came in her with little warning as she continued riding me. When she felt it, she pressed down as far as she could and threw her head back, moaning. My hips involuntarily jerked up into her with each spurt of cum from such an intense orgasm.

After the two times I'd just came, I thought I wouldn't have much to give. But when she lifted her hips and pulled off of me, I was surprised when a big glob of my cum fell from her, followed by a slow, steady stream. "Oh fuck yes. Oh my god. Fuckkkk." She said as she laid on her back between my legs.

I sat up and after a few moments said, "That was unexpected."

"Yes it was. Best dick I ever had."

"I'm honored. Nice dirty talk by the way."

"Yeah, yeah I was just trying to get you to cum already. You seem into the little sister shit."

"You did too." I said chuckling. "Thought you didn't care if I got off?"

"I was feeling nice. And my body was aching for your cum. I feel like the worlds worse itch just got scratched, I'm not horny for the first time in over a week."

"Happy to help, any time."

"Fuck, you're totally going to get me pregnant. I'd convinced myself I wasn't going to let it happen, but it has to. I'm going to need my fix of brother cum daily."

"Anything for my little sisters." I said with a gleeful smile, and turned myself around to lay down next to her. I put my arm over her head and as I hoped, she cuddled into me, putting her face on my chest.

Just as quickly as Rose did, Debbie fell asleep in my arms. It only took a few minutes to get very uncomfortable on the hard surface. "Deb, let's get up, come on." I said, nudging her me. She didn't stir. "Debbie, wake up. Debbie. Debbie!" I said loudly, shaking her a bit.

Her eyes barely opened, and she murmured "Tired" before falling back unconscious. I worked her panties back up her legs and put her shirt on her, I didn't bother trying with her tight jeans. I picked her up, which was a pain in the ass, and carried her onto the lift and then to the elevator. It was pretty late, and my sisters had exhausted me, so I was pretty excited to crawl into bed next to Rose and fall asleep.

Carrying Debbie to her room, Tiffany saw us and eyed me suspiciously. "What's wrong with her?"

"Just smoked a bit of weed and slumped, she's fine."

"Huh. That's weird, cause Debbie and I smoked weed all the time and she's never slumped like that."

"Must have a lower tolerance now, after not smoking for so long." I said, and continued on towards Debbie's room. I felt like Tiffany definitely knew we fucked.

I took Debbie to her room and tucked her into bed, giving her sleeping lips a kiss goodnight. Then I went back into my room, stripped, and got into bed with Rose who was still sleeping soundlessly. I pulled her atop me and hugged her to my chest like a stuffed animal before I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Rose still atop me, her lips pressed to mine. I groggily kissed her back, then she said "I love you, I love you, I love you. Last night was so awesome."

"Love you too baby. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Did you? Did I do good for you?"

"You did, and are perfect." I said, cupping her butt entirely with each hand.

"I slept so well and feel so refreshed. My kitty is kinda sore but other than that I feel great!" She said, wiggling her butt against my hands. "When are you gonna do it with Pam and Patty?"

"Sometime today."

"Can we do it again today too?" She asked excitedly.

"If you're feeling up to it and not too sore."

"Cool! Want me to suck you?"

"If you want to, I'd love that." She quickly laid on her belly next to me, allowing me to still reach her firm butt as she sucked my cock. I groped at it and gently traced my thumb up and down her slit from behind as she sucked my cock.