Nuclear Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why this suddenly came to my mind, but I am very glad it did. "Your yoga routine. Let me see it."

"Okay!" She said and hopped out of bed. I got up to and sat at the end of the bed so I could watch her on the floor in front of me. She started off sitting with her legs crossed, stretching her arms, raising them and rotating them. She splayed her legs out in front of her and stretched forward, going almost flush against her legs. Then she sat on her shins and stretched forward again, in a prayer like position. And finally, after turning to face away from me, got on her hands and knees and arched her back.

Her hairless slit was closed due to her legs being so close together, so a simple, "Spread your legs baby", and she opened up to me. "You're so sexy Rose."

She turned her head back and smiled so warmly at me. "Thanks! You really think so?"

"I really do." I said, leaning back on the bed with one hand, and freeing my erection from my boxers with the other. "Come here sweetie." I could not wait any longer, my cock was fixing to burst if it didn't get some attention.

She quickly turned and crawled on her hands and knees to the bedside, taking her position on her shins between my legs, and asked so innocently you'd think she was talking about a popsicle, "Do you want me to suck it?"

"You can do what you want, anything you do will feel so good baby." I said.

My cock looked massive towering in front of my baby sister, and she thought so too. "It's so big." She said, more to herself than to me. An eager and inexperienced hand wrapped around my shaft, her thumb and index fingers not quite meeting. After a moment of silently gripping my shaft, she asked, "Can you tell me what to do?"

"Go ahead and get some drool into your mouth, and let it fall down onto my penis. That'll help lubricate it so you can rub it." She did as she was told, and was soon slowly gliding her hand up and down me. "You can grip it a little tighter, you won't hurt me." Her grip tightened. "You can kiss or lick on it if you want, or try putting some of it in your mouth."

Sitting there, looking at little Rose kiss and lick on my cock had to be the most surreal moment of my life, more surreal than getting woken up by a nuclear war, even. "Let me see those pretty eyes, hey?" I said. Her gaze flicked up to meet mine, and she suddenly looked embarrassed and looked away. "It's okay baby girl, look at me."

With my reassurance, her eyes met mine again, and there they stayed. She head the head of my cock in her mouth now, I could feel her tongue flicking around my mushroom head. Despite the draining fuck with Tiffany in the morning, Rose had managed to keep me perpetually aroused all day, and I was very close to cumming. "Rose, baby. I'm gonna finish soon."

She pulled her mouth off me and continued stroking with her hand. "That's it big brother. Let your little sister take care of you. That's it my love." She said sweetly, and I came. The first pulse was high powered, rocketing up and landing all over her hair. The second, third, and fourth splattering across her face and chest, and the rest down her hand and my shaft.

She giggled like she was getting splashed by water, and after my head was reeling from that orgasm she was playing with my cum. "That was so cool! Can we do it again?" She said, as she fought a winning battle to keep my dick hard.

I smiled and said, "How about in the morning? Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, bring me a towel too, would ya?" I asked.

"Okay!" She said happily, then scampered out of my room, naked and covered in my cum. I heard a knock down the hall, "Pam, Patty! Look!" a moment goes by and I hear their door open. "I sucked Nolan's penis!" I put my face to my palm and groaned. Guess no secrets in this bunker.

I'm guessing she got pulled into their room, because her exclamation was followed by hushed whispers and the sounds of the twins' door closing, and Rose took quite a while to return. One thing about Rose is she is terrible with secrets, if you couldn't already surmise. As soon as her cute, naked butt walked back into my room I knew something was up.

"Here's your towel." She said, handing it to me.

"What took ya so long, what did Pam and Patty have to say?"

"Um, nothing really. They thought it was um, cool."

"Cool. That the word they used?" I asked as I toweled myself off.

That was about as long as she could keep it up for. "No, they said it was super effing hot, and then they took some of your stuff off me and rubbed it on each other, then, then they..." She trailed off as I settled into bed.

"Then they...?"

"Licked... each other."

You can imagine what I was imagining. "Oh. Well, good for them." I said.

"I guess. It was kinda weird though." She said, getting into bed next to me.

"Rose, sweetie, you're naked in bed with your brother and just, in your own words, Sucked his penis!" I exclaimed in the best imitation of her tone.

"But they're both girls."

I chuckled and said, "It's 2048 Rose. You've spent too much time on military bases."

After a moment of silence, I said to her, "I want to talk about what you said earlier, about being the first."

"Uh-huh."

"Sex is one thing, but a baby is something completely different. You are not ready for that." She started to speak up but I stopped her, "No ifs ands or butts about it. You aren't. I have no plan or intention of impregnating anyone anytime soon, it's been a week for gods sake."

"Okay." She said simply. "But, I'll still be first for sex, right?"

"Yes baby girl. Let's get to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." I kissed her goodnight and turned off my bedside lamp. In reality, I wasn't tired, but the more I looked at her in a non sexual setting the more she turned back into my ditsy baby sister. Playing back the memory of her mouth on my cock both made my gut wrench, but also my heart flutter and cock harden. 'What the fuck have I done, and what the fuck am I going to do?' Is all I could think before I finally drifted off to a restless sleep.

I woke up to the feeling of a tongue on my cock. Two tongues, actually. I opened my eyes and my twin sisters where laying on either side of me, licking my morning wood. "Morning!" They said in unison.

"Uhh, Pam, Patty, what are you doing?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Asked Pam.

"It's pretty obvious we're licking your dick." Said Patty.

"Where's Rose?"

They both smirked at me, "Calm down lover boy, your princess is just fine. She said we could suck your cock, but she gets first dibs on fucking." Said one.

"But we're next, Debbie's a bitch and Stacy's a prude. We're..."

"Willing." They said finished together.

Then they got back to licking my cock, and I didn't stop them. Two identical beauties sucking your cock, sisters or not, will hypnotize any man. They seemed just as inexperienced as Rose, but together they were making quick work of me. One sister sucking on my head, the other licking or rubbing her lips down my shaft, that's when I realized the door was left wide open, and we had an audience. Stacy was watching, and when she realized I noticed her she tensed and walked away.

My attention was quickly taken back to the busty blond babes blowing me, hard to pay attention to anything else. Now they started taking turns, one talking to me while the other blew me.

"You know we've always had a thing for you Nolan. We always wanted to seduce you at some point."

Switch

"But the whole end of the world thing kind of fast tracked that. You're to breed us anyway, so why not start as soon as possible?"

'You know the sex bot can inseminate you with my sperm, right? We don't have to fuck.' Went through my mind, but I dared not say it.

Switch

"Plus we've been horny as fuck. Sooo fucking horny. I don't think it'll stop until we're pregnant."

Switch

"That's not us saying we want to get pregnant right now, but at some point you're gonna have to knock us up, Nolan."

Switch

"We'll still want to fuck after we get pregnant, but at least we won't be unbearably horny all the time."

Switch

"Then, when our daughters are of age and are willing, you'll fuck them as well."

That's as long as I could hold back, "Girls, that's all well and good but I'm about to cum."

"Oh!" They said and giggled. They both leaned in and swirled their tongues around the head of my cock and each other's tongues until I came up their faces and on their tongues. They swallowed what they could and each took another turn sucking on my head.

"How was it?"

"That was our first!"

"That was incredible girls, you two are a wonderful pair."

"Wanna see us naked?" One of them asked.

"I'd love that."

They both quickly stood and started undressing. The twins have the biggest breasts of the bunker besides Stacy,

perfectly shaped piles of flesh that overflowed my fingers as I groped them. Their pussies had puffy outer lips that hid mostly everything until they sat in bed and spread their legs for me, then their pussies blossomed like flowers, exposing the pinkness within and their small openings.

"Will you touch us?"

"Please Nolan?"

I wanted to do a whole lot more than that. I stood and ordered, "Come lay on the edge of the bed and spread your legs wide girls."

They quickly complied, and I kneeled at the bedside, just inches away from them, and inhaled their scent. The smell of my sister's arousal did something to my brain, it activated a primal part of me that just wanted to fuck them, but I couldn't do that, not yet. So I did the next best thing, and was going to absolutely devour their perfect virgin pussies.

While Rose had a neat, tidy, tiny little pussy, the twins had a little extra meat on them, and their inner lips were longer, spreading out in either direction like the wings of a butterfly. Their clits were quite large, erect nubs pointing out from the top of their slits.

I brought my hands to each of their slits, first just pressing my palms flat against them, and slowly started rubbing.

"You don't have to be so gentle like you are with Rose." Said one.

"You can finger us." Said the other.

I listened to their advice and slipped a finger in each of them, getting identical gasps. I stroked my fingers along the edges of their canals for a moment before tasting them one at a time, sweet, tart, and identical.

I couldn't decide on who to eat first, so I said "Pick a number 1-10."

"Four." They said together.

"Different numbers." I said, chuckling.

"Seven." They said together again.

I looked at them incredulously, Pam said, "I'll be four, Patty will be 7."

"I chose three, looks like you're first Pam."

"First? For wha-ooooh." She moaned as my tongue traced between her lips.

"Nolan's eating you out!" Patty said, as if Pam hadn't realized.

Pam's taste coated my mouth, making it water as I probed my tongue into her opening, then up her lips to her erector clitoris. She writhed on the bed, now laying fully back, with her sister next to her grinding against my hand.

I licked at her like a dog with a treat, and took her fleshy lips between my lips and sucked. By this point Pam was just moaning my name, eyes scrunched close.

"Our big brothers licking your pussy, are you gonna cum for him? Are you gonna cum for him like you do for me?" Patty said to her sister.

That seemed to set Pam off, "Yes! Oh I'm cumming for my brotherrrrr" She groaned, and a milky white substance dribbled out of her. I licked up her girl cum, savoring the milky and sweet taste.

Before either her sister or I had time to recover, Patty was laying back and spreading her legs wide. "Now me!"

I kissed Pam's thigh and shared a quick smile with her before moving over to her sister. Even the way Patty writhed under my tongue was identical to her sister, and I bet you if I had a stop watch, their time to cum would be the same as well.

By the time I was finished, my face was covered in their arousal and scent. I stood, towering over my sisters laying there next to one another, they smiled up at me and I smiled down at them.

"Thanks big brother." One said.

"I can't wait till you fuck us." Added the other.

"I can't wait either." I said.

"We can see that." They giggled, eyeing my erection pointing out over them.

"Tomorrow." I said, leaning down and cupping their faces and each of my hands. "I feel like we should have done this a while ago." They each flipped around onto their bellies and started kissing on my cock, which was hard to stop. "I gotta have the energy for Rose, girls. We have all the time in the world."

They pouted, but accepted my decision, and I smacked their naked butts as they sauntered out of my room. I headed to the shower and reluctantly washed the twins' scent off me, and then joined everyone else downstairs for breakfast. As I walked down the steps, I heard talking, and I stopped to listen.

"...his cock, then he came all over our faces and licked our pussies. You have to try it."

"He's my brother. My full brother, it's be even more wrong than you two doing that with him." Stacy said.

"I sucked his penis too!" Rose said.

"Fine, you three. I can't ask him to do that."

"Are you kidding? Nolan adores you, he'd do anything for you." Said one of the twins.

"You're gonna look back on this conversation and laugh when you're knocked up with his baby. You saw Dad's video, we're supposed to repopulate. He needs to fuck you for that to happen, fyi." Said the other.

"There's the robot for that."

"Oh, come on!" The twins groaned, and I decided it's be a good time to join them. The talking stopped as my foot steps became audible, four faces smiled at me when I entered the room. I made my rounds, kissed Rose, Pan, and Patty on the lips, and the top of Stacy's head.

"You should sit where Daddy used to sit, since you're the man of the house now." Rose said as I took my seat.

"Yeah, you'll be a daddy soon too, might as well." Said Pam.

"Plus if you're on the end of the table, it'll be easier to suck your cock under it." Patty said.

Stacy groaned and said, "Can we just have a normal breakfast, please?"

"Sorry." They said in unison. We ate in a sort of awkward silence, sexual tension hanging in the air. I could feel my sister's eyes all drilling into me as I ate my breakfast.

Rose leaned in close to me and whispered, "When do you wanna do it?"

"After lunch baby, I've got a few things that need done."

"Okay." She said, then kissed me. "Thank you, Nolan."

"Aren't they so fucking cute?" Patty said.

"So fucking hot is more like it." Replied Pam.

After breakfast, Rose ran up stairs to change, coming down in a tiny little night dress, barely long enough to cover her bottom, and too thin to conceal her nipples. As she walked down the steps she quickly rose and lowered the hem of her dress with a cheeky grin, showing she wasn't wearing panties.

I groaned internally, knowing it was going to be very difficult to focus on my tasks. "You're so sexy baby girl." I said as I took her hand.

"Thanks." She said with a grin, as we headed to the maintenance level. I had daily tasks assigned by my father on a weekly schedule, mostly just running diagnostics and cleaning machinery parts, but I also had to deal with everything that couldn't be accounted for, like an oil drum leaking in storage, or rats behind found on the food level, or a sanitation bot going haywire, all things I had to deal with in just the first 7 days.

This day however, by noon all tasks were done, even with Rose constantly tempting me in her little dress. "Time for lunch, what're you thinking?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry, can we skip lunch?"

I smirked, and said "I don't think so little lady. Let's go find something."

We each ended up having a fresh fruit salad, and they were absolutely delicious. I could see and feel the excited nervousness coming off of Rose. When we were both finished, I sat back in my chair and waved her over, pulling her onto my lap to straddle me. My hand wandered right under her dress to her firm butt. "Now, it's time baby. We're gonna take it nice and slow, and I got to be honest, it's going to hurt."

She nodded at me, seemingly at a loss for words. I leaned in and kissed her, and really swapped spit with her for the first time. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced as I groped her butt. I stood, easily picking her up with me, with her arms going around my neck and legs around my waist. We kissed as I stumbled to the elevator, hitting 1 for the house. Rose never stopped kissing me on the elevator, and continued after the elevator door opened, and I realized Debbie and Tiffany were standing right in front of us.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ." Debbie said, startling Rose who disengaged from me.

"That's so cute." Tiffany said.

"Oh, hi Debbie, hi Tiffany." Rose said, walking past her sister and leading me by my hand.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Looks like princess is finally getting what she wants." Debbie said to me as I passed them. Then mouthed 'Fucking pervert'.

They got into the elevator and I looked back at Debbie as the doors closed, trying to gauge what she was thinking, but her expression was unreadable. I still felt terrible out what I'd done to her, and I needed to find a way to make things right.

As Rose led me up the stairs, I swiped out her legs and she fell into my arms, letting out a loud yelp. I ran up the stairs with her in my arms, and she squealed and giggled as a through her on the bed. She landed on her back, feet flat against the bed with her knees up, her small dress went up past her belly button exposing her naked bottom half. For the second time that day I knelt at the bedside to eat one of my sisters' pussies. I easily pulled her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs to my desired position, and started to lick on my little sister's delicious pussy.

Eating the twins' pussies was very thrilling, watching them writhe underneath me and hearing their moans of my name, but watching sweet and beautiful Rose cum on my tongue was something they could never top. It didn't take long at all, the full width of my tongue swiping up and down her pussy had her tensing and croaking out my name in seconds. It didn't take long for her to orgasm for a second time, as I continued licking her paying special attention to her clit and ran my hand up her body to tug on her nipples.

I stood up and unbuckled my belt, looking down straight into Rose's eyes, her looking straight back up at me. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside, then pulled my pants and boxers off, and finally my socks. "Take your nightie off, baby girl." I said. She immediately sat up and pulled it up and over her head, tossing it with my clothes. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She said nervously.

I climbed onto the bed as Rose moved more towards the middle. "Lay on your back, and spread your legs nice and wide for me."

She did as she was told, and she was quickly in position. I moved between her legs and touched my cock to her slit for the first time. "Fuck baby. You're so small." I said, as I positioned my cock so my balls were against her slit, underside of my shaft laying on her bare mound and up her waist, the tip of my cock just reaching her belly button.

She was looking down in fascination, anticipation, and maybe horror. "What if it doesn't fit?" She asked.

"It'll fit, you'll see. It's going to hurt at first and take some getting used to." I said, reassuring her. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, her abundance of lubrication quickly slickening my cock. "Okay baby, I think the best way for me to do it, is to just do it quickly. I'm going to push a few inches in, right past your hymen and then stop, okay?"

She gulped, nodded, and reached for my hand. I held her hand as I positioned myself at her entrance. "Here we go." I said, before pushing about two inches into her. I felt her hymen give and she screamed loudly, her face twisting in pain. "Shhh, shhh, shhh, I know, I know. I'm sorry Rose."