Nuclear Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the door, and before I had time to answer Rose shouted, "Come in!" before putting her lips back around my cock. Tiffany opened my door and looked a little bewildered as she watched Rose suck my cock.

"Oh, hi Tiffany." Rose said, only taking her mouth off me for a second.

"Hey sweetheart. Do you mind if I steal your big brother away for a little?"

"He's a little busy right now."

"Right. Yes. Sorry for disturbing you."

Rose turned to face me and gave me an incredulous look after Tiffany closed the door behind her, and I just shrugged. "Are you gonna keep having sex with her?"

"Probably. She's just in the same boat as you and our sisters."

"But she's not one of our sisters, so I don't know why you'd have sex with her." Rose said.

I chuckled, "Rose do you realize how crazy what you just said sounds?"

"She's gonna try to take you for herself."

"That won't happen, I promise. We all have to learn to get along and live together, and that's going to be hard for her if she's the only one not getting any."

"So you're gonna do it with Debbie and Stacy too?"

"Yes, them too."

"We can still do it everyday though, right?" She asked, my softening dick in front of her feeling forgotten.

"I'll try my best Rose, but there's a lot of people I have to take care of. My dick only has so much stamina." She laid her head on my belly and looked up at me, I cupped her cheek in my hand and she put her hand over mine. We sat there, looking at each other, silently communicating our love for one another for some time, before I urged her up. "Let's join everyone else downstairs, breakfast should be just about ready."

Rose and I dressed and met Stacy, the twins, and Tiffany downstairs for breakfast, I felt like all of their eyes never left me. Shortly after we seated, Debbie came down the steps, practically skipping. "Goooood Morning everyone." She said cheerily, taking her seat.

My other sisters and Tiffany all looked at one another and me with a confused expression, as if Debbie came down the steps speaking Latin. "You're in a good mood today." Stacy said.

"Had a good night, and I slept very well." Debbie said, scooping a spoonful of eggs onto her plate.

Stacy shot me a look, a mix between pleased and curious. "So, did you guys have sex? How was it?" Pam asked Rose.

Stacy groaned, "How many times do I have to say, none of that talk at the table?"

Rose ignored her and said, "Awesome! It hurt a bit at first, but once he was in me for a while it felt really freaking good. Then he shot his stuff in me and made me feel all warm, cozy, and sleepy."

"He came inside you?" Patty asked.

"Uh-huh. There's still some in me I think."

Pam and Patricia shared an excited look, and I said "Girls, listen to your sister. None of this talk at the table from now on."

"Okay." Three mouths said in unison.

"I was thinking we could all do something together today. We got a sublevel full of stuff we could do."

"That sounds fun." Said Stacy.

"I don't have any plans." Said Debbie.

The other ladies nodded in agreement, and once we finished breakfast we headed to the entertainment level. In the elevator and as we walked around, the twins and Rose were all whispering amongst themselves, presumably Pam and Patty were hammering Rose with questions about last night, which she seemed happy to answer.

We'd decided on bowling first, the twins, Debbie, and Tiffany against Rose, Stacy and I. After bowling we played a few games of volleyball with the same teams, with everyone working up a sweat.

"There's a pool down here, right?" Rose asked.

"Oooh great idea." Tiffany said, the simple words from her getting a scowl from Rose. It wasn't until we neared the pool I realized none of us had swim suits, but the twins had a different idea and quickly undressed, pulling their dresses over their heads and panties down their legs.

Rose and Tiffany started undressing as well, Debbie and Stacy both shot me a look and I just shrugged, then started undressing. By the time everyone was naked, I was rock hard and could feel twelve eyes on my cock. I jumped in first to knock them all out of their horny stupor, with Rose and the twins following close behind.

The pool was heated so the water felt amazing, I did a few laps as my three youngest sisters splashed at each other, and then I went to the edge where Stacy, Debbie, and Tiffany were sitting with their legs submerged. I rested my back against the edge and supported myself with my arms, enjoying the relaxing feeling of the warm water.

Rose paddled over to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, then playfully tugged on my cock a few times. "Bad girl." I whispered in her ear, making a cheeky grin flash across her face.

The twins also came over, taking a place place under each arm and taking a turn planting a kiss on my lips. "This place is like a fucking episode of Incestual Bachelor." Debbie said, making everyone laugh.

"I don't remember them doing this in the Bachelor." Pam said, before taking a deep breath and submerging. A moment later, I felt her lips around my cock.

"Is she sucking your dick right now?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah." I groaned, putting my head back. Once Pam came up, Patty went down. Stacy looked a little uncomfortable, so I put my hand over hers which made her smile.

"I want to try!" Rose said when Party surfaced, and went under the water herself. The blowjobs felt just a bit dampened down since they were underwater, regardless, my beautiful little sister's with their cocks on my mouth was doing the trick.

"You mind if I try?" Tiffany asked once Rose came up for air.

"Go for it!" The twins said, Rose not looking very thrilled.

Tiffany sank her body into the water then fully submerged. She swallowed my cock like it was nothing, enveloping my entire length in her warm and wet mouth.

"Oh fuuuuck." I groaned as the skinny redhead quickly worked me underneath the water. Just as I was getting there she resurfaced, gasping for air. Rose had swam over to the ladder as Tiffany was blowing me and got out, then walked away wet and nude with her hands fidgeting at her side as I called her name.

"Give me a minute, would you girls?" I asked, and pulled myself out of the pool and followed Rose.

"Rose. Rose baby, wait up." I said as she left the pool house. She didn't stop, but I caught up to her and held onto her arm. "Rose, talk to me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Just let me go."

"Not until you talk to me."

She turned to me with tears streaking down her face. "You looked so much happier when they did it than when I did. I knew Tiffany was going to take you away."

"Hey, hey, hey, why would you think that? You know how much I love you."

"But I can't make you as happy as they can."

"Rose, happiness isn't all about sex and pleasure, baby. You make me so happy." I said, hugging her naked body to mine.

"Then, then why do need Tiffany too?"

"I don't need Tiffany, she needs me. And I want to do right by her and help her out just like I'm doing for your sisters. But I am in love with you, Rosebud."

That really got her attention. "Like, in love? Not just like family love?"

I smiled down at her. "In love in love, like I'm starting to think about babies already."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said. But right now..." I wiped the damp hair from her face and put it behind her shoulders "...every part of me wants that with you, as soon as possible. My number one girl needs to be first in everything, don't you think?"

The tears had all but vanished, and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Are you still sore?" I asked.

"No, not at all! Maybe a little, but I'll be okay."

I bent and placed each hand under her thighs, picking her up. Her arms went around my neck, and her lips to mine. I carried her to the gaming area which had a couple couches, and sat in one with her straddling me.

"You're in control this time, baby girl." I said.

Rose sitting there in my lap, my cock pointing up between us, damp hair, rosy cheeks, biting her lip... I knew I wanted to marry and impregnate this girl as soon as possible.

Rose took me in her hand and sat up on her knees, able to get just high enough to allow my cockhead to slip into her. "Ohhhhh that was so much easier." She said, shivering from the pleasure and cold of being wet.

She started riding me slow, just a couple inches at a time, getting me deeper each time. "That's it baby, ride my cock. That's it, such a good girl."

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

"I'm already close baby, you're doing so good.

"Uh-huh, you gon-UH, gonna cum in me?"

"Oh fuck, yes I am, just like that." I said.

I'd been focused on her face the entire time, and when she looked behind me and smiled for a moment it caught my attention.

"Pam, Patricia, get back here!" I heard Stacy say in a loud whisper behind us. A second later the twins were plopping on the couch on either side of us.

"Oh my god that's so fucking hot." Said one.

"Please do us next! I'm surprised you can take so much Rose, you look so hot!"

"Thanksssss." Rose hissed. "We're gonna, gonna have a baby.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned, getting very close.

"Nolan's gonna cum in you, again?"

"And put a baby in you?" The twins each said, both simultaneous laying back, spreading their legs, and touching themselves. I noticed Tiffany, Debbie, and Stacy sat on the couch across us, watching the spectacle as well. Stacy looked like she was watching a car accident, Tiffany a zoo exhibit, and Debbie a porno.

Rose and I focused on one another once again, her riding now getting more wild, taking more in and out than ever before. She was huffing and puffing, so I pulled her off me to her dismay, before standing, turning, and laying her on her back. The couch was a perfect height for me to thrust into her from my knees, and as I started, her sisters sweetly took each of her hands.

"Do it big brother, cum in Rose." Pam said.

"Put a baby in her belly, make us aunties." Patty said.

"Shh." I shushed them and they went quiet, their words were having an effect on me.

I lightly traced my thumb over Rose's protruding clit, making her writhe uncontrollably beneath me. Pressing into her, softly rubbing her clitoris, and taking one of her sensitive nipples into my mouth made Rose cry out loudly and cum on my cock.

"Holy shit." I heard someone say behind me.

With a few more thrusts, I held deep inside Rose as my cock released the pressure that'd been building since morning. Jet after jet of my virile seed deposited directly into Rose's young, extra fertile womb. We moaned out together as my cock pulsed within her, and as she was filled with my warmth her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Oh my god!" I heard someone moan behind me, Tiffany, I think.

When my cock had stopped pulsing, Rose was still moaning with her mouth wide. I opened my lips and put them to hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth as we came down from an amazing high. After a few moments, Rose seemed on the verge of unconsciousness. I pulled out from her and fell back onto my butt, a torrent of cum following my withdrawal. Pam quickly slinked off the couch and went between Rose's legs to lick my cum from her pussy, but I smacked her ass hard making her squeal. "No." Is all I could manage, still breathing hard.

I looked behind me and Stacy was gone, and Debbie was absolutely devouring Tiffany's pussy. "Where's Stace?"

"She left when you started cumming in Rose."

"Bet she got too horny." The twins said.

I stood on wobbly legs and looked down at Rose, still in the same position I'd been fucking her, torrent of my seed leaking from her, and once again unconscious. 'Why does sex keep putting them to sleep?' I thought. But Tiffany didn't go unconscious after we had sex, but then again I didn't cum inside her.

The twins took that as permission to kneel in front of me and suck my cock, but I didn't argue. My knees almost buckled underneath me as one of them took my sensitive cockhead in their mouths.

"Mmmm, I can taste Rose on him. Try it." Pam said, pointing my cock towards her sister. Patty eagerly took me in her mouth, and as she sucked Pam looked up at me with sweet eyes and asked, "Will you fuck us now, too?"

"Us too?" I heard behind me from Tiffany, still with Debbie's tongue buried in her snatch.

'Fuck.' I thought to myself. 'How am I going to take care of all these women?'

And like a prayer answered by God himself, Stacy tapped on my shoulder, and showed me a pill on her palm. "This is the male version of the fertility meds in our food. It increases semen and sperm production, sperm count, and sex drive."

I eyed the pill curiously, before grabbing it and swallowing it. "Thanks, Stace. What gave you this idea?"

"Well, I knew the twins would want their turn, Tiffany and maybe even Debbie too. After all that I need to make sure you have enough juice for me." She said with a shy smile.

I grinned, "Stacy, I will always have enough for you." I looked down to address the twins, still with their mouths on my cock. "Girls, I'm going to take Rose up to bed. I'll meet you in your room, let's give a little time for this pill to kick in." I turned to Tiffany and Debbie, "I'll be by for you two later tonight, you can help each other out for now, it seems." I pulled Stacy into me and kissed her, "And you, I'll be by once I'm finished with these two little sluts." I said, making Pam and Patty giggle loudly.

"Okay." Stacy whispered, looking flustered.

My hand wandered down to her round ass, cupping it. "I'm gonna take care of you Stacy, now and always. I love you."

"I love you too, Nolan." She said, before we disengaged.

Everyone dressed as I picked Rose up, "Girls, you mind grabbing mine and Rose's clothes and bringing them to the house?" I asked the twins.

"Okay!" They chorused, and headed back to the pool house.

In the elevator with the rest of the girls, and a naked Rose in my arms, Debbie asked, "You think Rose is ready for a kid? She's practically one still herself."

"No, but is anyone? I don't think she was ready to be locked in a bunker for the foreseeable future either."

"Rose's baby, or babies, will have 6 mothers to provide for her, just not one. And the nanny bots will be able to help." Stacy said.

"You say that like we aren't all going to be pregnant ourselves within a month." Debbie said.

"You too?" Stacy asked.

"Me too, sister. I had a taste of Nolan yesterday, and I don't plan on stopping. His cum inside me is the only thing that helped subside my endless horniness."

The elevator door opened on the first level of the house, and we all stepped out. I carried Rose to her room, gently laying her in bed. I cleaned her up as I had the night before, gently wiping her abused slit with a warm wash cloth, cleaning away our combined cum. Before I tucked her in, I laid by palm flat against her belly, imaging the life starting in there. I pulled the covers over her and kissed her lips before leaving her room.

By the time I was sitting in the twins' room waiting for them, my cock was rock hard, and every fiber of my being just wanted to fuck and breed. The pill must've been kicking in already, because I'd never felt this horny. Finally, the twins entered their room with a nervous excitement about them. "Girls, naked, now."

They quickly obeyed and stripped, standing in front of me naked. I cupped one of each of their breasts, moving my hands down to their bare mounds. "I know you said you don't want babies now, but it's going to happen. I'm going to fuck and cum in each of you, each day. I need to." This pill had my hunger to breed at an insatiable level, even if my sister's said no, I don't think I would have been able to stop myself.

They both seemed to shiver at my words, and one said, "We need it too. We need it so fucking bad Nolan."

"Bed. Now." I said, pointing my thumb to the beds behind me. They each climbed onto a bed and laid on their backs, "Who's first?"

"Whoever you want, big brother, just fuck us both."

I maneuvered between Patty's legs, licking her shaven slit and coating my mouth with her taste. I'd done in to ensure she was ready, but by the moisture that filled my mouth I could tell she was far past ready.

I climbed atop her, aimed for entry, and pushed into her. Unlike Rose, the twins broke their hymens long ago, but Patty's virgin pussy was still incredibly tight. She groaned a cried out as I pushed into her for the first time, just about three inches. "Oohhh shit, oh shit Pam, Nolan's fucking me."

"His dick is in you! Go further Nolan, go further!" Pam encouraged. I pushed in further, feeling Patty's walls spread around me to accommodate my size. Her face scrunched up us as I pushed in, until my cockhead pressed against her cervix and her eyes widened "Oh! So deeeeep, all the way in." She groaned.

"There's only about an inch left." Pam said as she rubbed her own clit.

I withdrew completely from Patty to her displeasure, and moved between Pam's legs. Beautiful Pam looked up at me with such excitement, lust, and love in her eyes, feelings I returned through my own. "Fuck me big brother. Fuck me." She said.

I mirrored what I did to Patty, pushing in just a few inches at first, then slowly sliding the rest of my length in until I pressed against her cervix. I throbbed my cock inside her, making her gasp with each pulse of my dick, before pulling out and standing.

"Edge of the bed girls, so I can switch between you quickly."

"Watch this, we saw this in lots of porn." Pam said, before climbing on top of her sister and laying on her belly. With both their backs arched, this had their pussies just inches apart.

I marveled at the sight for a moment, before stepping forward and pushing into Patty. She groaned, but I heard her sister silencing her with a kiss. The twins tongue wrestled as I played brother dick hot potato between their pussies, switching from one to the other after four or five thrusts. Their pussies were handling my cock exceptionally well for being virgins, I guess that's due to all the time they must've spent playing together before this.

As I fucked them my lust only grew, the primal urge to spew my seed deep into their fertile bodies completely unrelenting. This medication was designed to breed humans like rabbits, and that's just what I was going to do.

I smacked the ass of whoever was on top, I'd forgotten at this point, there was only a singular thing on my mind, and it seemed to be on theirs, too. "Cum in us Nolan. Give us babies, make us mommies." One said.

"We need your cum big brother, we want your babies so bad." Said the other.

I was determined to grant their wishes, now taking longer to thrust away at each girl before I switched, my orgasm building. As I thrusted away at one, my hand worked on the clit of the other, giving them constant stimulation.

As everything else, the girls seemed to share orgasms, as soon as one came on my cock I'd push into the other and feel the same thing, their pussies rippling and constricting around my shaft.

"Fuuuck I'm gonna cum." I groaned, losing breath.

"Yes!" They moaned in unison.

I pushed as far as I could into the sister on top and came against her cervix, shooting now extra potent seed into her extra fertile womb, allowing my cock to pulse three times before quickly pulling out, and slamming into my sister on bottom, inseminating her as well.

I continued fucking them even after I had finished cumming, realizing I would have no issues fucking each of the women in the bunker with the help of this medication. I continued fucking them until I realized they were both unconscious, in the cum coma my seed seems to produce.

I rolled once sister off of the other and cleaned them a bit, as well as groped their beautiful breasts. I lay my palms flat over their stomachs as I'd done with Rose, hoping my seed would take. After tucking them each into their own bed, I kissed their lips and left them to get their rest.