Nude Among Armor Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma is dominated by an entire garrison.
2k words
4.69
26.1k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers

"Why are you sucking Emma?" Tom asked, standing tall above Emma whose mouth was filled with hard cock.

"Mmmslurp... Because it's my place Sir..." She turned to her left and now took Arys' cock in her mouth, instead of Peter's.

All three: Tom, the Watch's delegate for new recruits, and Peter and Arys, her childhood best friends, stood tall in their armors around her in the dungeon, fully clad in metal except for their hard cocks that stood hard out of their pants. She, on the other hand, had her own uniform: complete and total nudity. The Watch was unapalogetically sexist, a world of men, by men, for men. As the Watch's only woman, her presence had to be defined by what the Watch deemed a woman's correct place. Even the prisoners were fully clothed--they were men, after all. Emma only had her collar and the chains on her bare feet and wrists. Any more clothing than that would give her an ounce of equality, and that was unthinkable.

"Why is it your place to suck?" Peter asked with a grin on his face.

Emma groaned at him while worshipping Arys' delicious cock. "Because... Mmmhhh... You know why, I'm not saying it, mmmmhhhh..."

Arys gently put a hand on her hair and caressed it lovingly. "Come on baby girl, say it. Make us proud."

Everytime they acted loving towards her and caressed her hair like you caressed a bitch, Emma's whole body went weak, and she wanted nothing more than to turn into the weakest thing in the universe for these strong men to protect.

"Urgh..." she groaned between sucks. "Because I'm a woman," she repeated, exasperated, repeating the backwards, misogynistic mantra connected to the Watch's official views. Did she believe in said views? Not at all. Did she enjoy what they entailed? Oh, yes.

She switched cocks, now going back to Tom's. He caressed her hair and kept congratulating her on how good a girl she was being; how wise she was understanding her place, how firm and fit her petite physique was, etc. Emma feasted on the compliments just as she feasted on his hard cock, sucking it up and down the entire shaft, taking so far down her throat that her lips met the cold metal of his chainmail--metal, that as the Watch's girl, she could only hope to have on her as chains and collars. It went on like that for minutes, Emma constantly sucking the three men on her knees.

Tom turned to the new recruits: they were watching from the corner of the dungeon. They had just joined the Watch an hour ago, and kept loudly discussing the "bitch's" beautiful tits were and what they'd do to her, how they'd cum on her face and tits or fuck her in the ass, etc. To them, she was just an animal, and they openly talked about her like an animal.

"Can you imagine she wanted to be one of watchmen along her best friends?"

All the men gathered erupted in laughter, mocking the very idea of Emma wearing armor like them or even moving around the Citadel in any way other than on all fours. Their mocking laughter turned her cheeks red with anger and embarassment, and those only made her more aroused.

Tom, Arys and Peter eventually came down her throat. Emma's morning exercise was done. Tom grabbed her hair and yanked her up violently, then dragged her out of the dungeon, followed by Arys and Peter--the new recruits all gave her ass good hard slaps as she passed by.

They dragged her through the halls of the Citadel where there were even more slaps on the ass by passing guards. Tom's grip on her hair loosened a bit as he turned to her:

"Remember, you still have your safeword if it's ever too much."

Emma giggled and kissed his lips. "You're so sweet she said. Pull my hair harder, Sir."

Tom smiled and did so. They led her to the dining room of the Third Garrison. The Watch's 300 or so men where divided in 15 garrisons of 20 men each, and each bad its own sleeping quarters and dining room. The men of the Third were eating and drinking when they saw Emma and cheered the bitch's arrival. The Citadel was pure testosterone, just men and men and men, and the sight of a naked, submissive female body was always welcome to them. Emma was more than happy to play that part for them.

"Let's get you acquainted with the men you owe authority to, bitch," Tom said. He dragged her to the tables and presented her to the many armored men. With her hands chained behind her back, she was completely helpless as the pairs of men felt up her naked body, groping and fondling all her nudity.

Tom walked her slowly down the tables where each man got a good minute of groping her body. They felt up her breasts and legs and ass, and Emma just closed her eyes and enjoyed it all. She wasn't their equal here, and she was fine with it. More than fine. Some sucked her tits and kissed them too. Emma got more and more wet as more of the garrison got to feel her up. Most didn't talk to her, they talked to each other about her in the third person: "the bitch has lovely tits, what a firm little ass, good legs," etc. The men of the Watch rarely talked to her directly. You didn't talk to bitches, she rationalized.

One of the men slapped her face hard then yanked her hair back, she gasped with a smile and rubbed her cunt against his armored knee when he pulled her close. As time went on, the groping turned into more slaps on the ass, the tits, and sometimes the face. They squeezed harder and more violently, each man going out of his way to get a girly moan of pain out of her cock-thirsty mouth. By this point, the interaction had turned rough. They slapped and spanked and squeezed, and Emma's body turned a little red everywhere.

"Now," Tom said when all the men of the garrison had each had a turn touching her. "The bitch wants to be one of us. But being a guard is hard physical work. Let's see if she can handle it."

He took one of the small tables with one hand and untied Emma's wrists behind her back, ordering her to get up on all fours on the table. Emma did so. She was now on all fours up on the table, fully presented to the men all around.

"We'll practice your breath control, bitch. You won't be able to catch criminals if you can't control your breath when running after them."

Peter and Arys took a large, deep bowl three times the size of Emma's head and placed it right in front of her on the table. They poured water in it until it was full. Emma noticed that Peter and Arys were already in on it, whatever the plan was.

"What is this training going to be, Sir?" Emma asked.

Tom just grabbed her hair and shoved her head in the water. Before Emma could gasp, her head was under the water in the bowl, and Tom kept it there very long, long enough that she was going out of breath. When he finally brought her head out again, she didn't have time to even take one breath: he shoved his cock right down her throat and made her gag violently. Emma's eyes went full of tears as she struggled to breathe. Tom took his cock out of her mouth and ordered her to take one quick breath. She had a mere second before her head was submerged again.

"You'll suck every man here until you swallow. If you give up, you'll get a whipping."

"Yes Sir," Emma said, taking deep breaths while she could.

Arys and Peter started. Peter was in front of her, Arys behind. She felt Arys applying some lubricant behind, and a moment later, he was fucking her ass while Peter shoved her head under the water. Arys fucked her hard from behind, constantly slapping her ass, while Peter kept her head in the bowl so far her face met the end of it. Then Peter brough her face out, and before she could gasp for air, her filled her mouth and fucked it so hard she gagged and gagged, and Emma produced the loudest gurgles as Peter's hard cock kept meeting the back of her throat. They went on like this until Peter emptied his load down her throat. He and Arys switched places, and now it was Peter fucking her ass and Arys fucking her mouth. They didn't make her suck--they fucked her mouth like it was a cunt they wanted to destroy through complete violence. The whole time, Emma kept gasping for air desperately and feeling the tears run down her face.

When Arys and Peter were done, it was the Third Garrison's turn. Emma had been given Fullmoon Tea; it was a concotion made by the Kingdom's alchemists that made someone completely immune to sexually transmissible diseases. Emma could now safely be fucked by anyone in the Watch. The men of the Watch were even rougher than Arys and Peter, if that was possible, and they each took turns in pairs, fucking her ass and mouth, switching, then going to the next pair. It went on like that for quite a while: all these fully clothed and armored men fucking the weak and naked Emma from both extremities, her head fully submerged then filled with cock. She couldn't breathe; for almost half an hour, she was constantly out of breath.

After that, she couldn't take it anymore, she needed to breathe.

"Dragonsword!" she yelled the moment she the cock left her mouth. "Dragonsword!" Her safeword was heard loud and clear. "I can't..." she gasped, trying hard to breathe. "I can't Sirs, I'm sorry, I can't... too hard..."

Tom asked the men fucking her to leave the table. He yanked her hair and looked at her disappointedly. "Very disappointing, Emma. Now you'll be punished for failure."

"Oh fuck off!" Emma exclaimed, exasperated. "This is unfair, none of the men have to go through all these trainings, only I do! Stop the bullshit and just let me wear armor too! I want my armor!"

The men just chuckled while Tom yanked her off the table. He placed her hands above her head and connected her wristchains to the chains on the roof. Emma found herself pulled upwards, her wrists chained together, and she was now standing on the tip of her toes in the middle of the dining room.

"I'm serious! Fuck this shit! I want normal training!"

Tom slapped her face. "Silence, bitch."

He went to another room and returned with a whip, and positioned himself behind her. "You think this is going to make me change my mind? I want armor!"

Instead of answering, Tom whipped her back. Emma produced a loud scream of pain. She groaned and demanded armor again, but got whipped again, this time on the ass. A few lashes later, and her eyes were full of tears, and she was bawling her eyes out and crying out of pain.

"Please stop Sir, please!"

Tom approached her with a stern look. "What is that? You don't want armor?"

"No Sir, no, I'm a girl, therefore I should be naked, I know that, I'm sorry sir," Emma said with her lips drenched in her own salty tears.

Tom declared that they'd resume training tommorow, and Peter and Arys unchained her and dragged her back to their private quarters. Emma was still crying and trembling when they got back, all meek and obedient.

"Are you gonna have an attitude tonight?" Peter asked.

Emma shook her head fast and promised them she'd be a good girl.

"Good," Arys said. "Now get under there and make yourself useful."

"Yes Sir!" Emma quickly obeyed, crawling under the table as her childhood best friends sat down to eat. She quickly opened their pants button and produced their hard cocks out of them, sucking on them to prover her absolute obedience.

"Say what you want about her, but she knows how to suck," Arys remarked as they began eating.

"She's a good girl," Peter answered. "We'll put her in her place."

MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers