Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall? Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing public adventures in lewdness!
2.4k words
4.29
11.3k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
95 Followers

Before we get into the next chapter, here's where we are so far! Fiona had just exited the nude mall and we were entering the patio/nude beach area. Through shenanigans earlier in the day, I had lost my shorts and underwear and so I was only wearing a t-shirt and sandals. My bottom half including my cock and ass were out for all to see, but it wasn't a big deal given the relaxed regulations at the mall/beach that were designed to actually encourage sexual expression.

Fiona was wearing the most interesting bikini I had ever seen. The top was literally just strings. The fabric that should go over the breasts was just not there so her ample boobs were just hanging out with string material "framing" them. The only additional part of the top were the two matching pasties over each nipple.

The bottoms (if one could call them that) was a normal-ish bikini bottom, but it also was only the string material and none of the fabric. In front the strings arched over Fiona's hip and as it got to her pubic area, there was simply a cut-out where the fabric would normally be. Her pubic hair and her whole vagina was completely in the open.

Upon exiting the sliding doors we were immediately on a patio area. Nice foliage and hardwood platforms with lots of comfortable seating. There was, obviously, more nudity outdoors rather than inside. A lot of women were either naked or wearing extreme micro bikinis like Fiona. Some times there were different combinations top to bottom. Some women wore t-shirts or tank-tops or halter tops or crop tops with only a string thong or crotch less thong on bottom (some nothing at all on the bottom). Some had more normal bikini bottoms or beach skirts and were simply topless. A few were topless with nipples pasties or bikini tops similar to Fiona's where the breasts were out in open.

I started to take notice of a trend as well, not just here at the mall and beach but in the area surrounding the limits of the nudity signage. Many women who weren't at the mall or beach and who weren't even wearing beach attire were still finding ways to participate in the spirit of the nude area. I saw quite a few women going about mundane business like visiting the tax preparers office or waiting in a doctor's waiting area of a medical office we walked past who were, for example, wearing a halter top which was tucked below their breasts. They were otherwise clothed normally but to fit in had chosen to allow their boobs to be free and open. One of the front-desk workers at the doctors' office had a professional white button-up blouse to go with her smart black skirt, and yet the blouse was only buttoned on the last two buttons to allow the blouse to be parted and to frame her very hefty exposed bosoms.

In the main patio/boardwalk seating area there was nude couple sharing moment together. Amongst the other patrons and beach goers seated around them, they were in their own little world. The man was sat down on a bench and leaned back a bit as his partner sat on his lap facing him. They kissed for a bit and we could see his member harden and enlarge. The naked woman moved her herself upwards in order to slide herself gently onto his cock. She gyrated her hips on top of him while they kissed. Some folks watched and some couldn't care less. The woman shuddered quietly as she orgasmed. Her male partner barely made a sound to indicate he was close to climaxing. The only way we knew was from watching his cock go in and out of her pussy and then eventually we saw semen leak down out of her cunt and down his shaft and onto the ground. Apparently he had filled her up so much that his cum was bursting out of her while his dick was still firmly inside. She finally collapsed on top of him while still having his member inside of her and he wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace and they just sat there, looking very satisfied.

"Nice," Fiona commented, "Lovely day outside for a good fuck." I nodded in agreement. Shortly afterwards Fiona spotted a crowd of people lined up down the boardwalk stairs waiting in line for a street taco vendor who was clearly very popular. You could barely see the taco cart itself because of the crowd that had gathered to feast.

"Man, I wonder what they're putting in those things?" I mused.

"I don't know," Fiona replied, "But I'm famished. They obviously know something we don't. Let's get some!"

We got in line and were surrounded by other beachgoers eager for a hot fresh meal. Fiona and stood almost side by side but were touching hip to hip due to the amount of people squeezing in from all sides. I figured we would probably be in line for twenty minutes or so. While we waited, Fiona leaned over to talk to me.

"Hey James, thanks for hanging out with me today. This has been really fun so far."

"Thanks for having me!" I replied eagerly, "It's been a blast."

"Ha ha," Fiona giggled, "In more ways than one! I can't believe the load you blew on my ice cream earlier."

"Oh, ha ha, well I 'aim' to please." I jokingly replied. "Though by the looks of things, the person you really ought to thank for a good time is the dildo you tried out at the sex shop. I had no idea you came so... exuberantly."

"Oh yeah," Fiona answered as though it was no big deal, "I mean, it's always like that if it's been a hot minute since you've had some good lovin', ya know?"

"No way," I remarked, "How long's it been?"

"Oh at least a month since I've had some real dick."

"But last night at the naked party you and Drew never...?"

"Hmm? Oh, no, we didn't do anything. He got way to drunk and just passed out hard on the floor. The only thing I did with him was draw daisies on his cock with Sharpie while he was asleep just for yucks."

"Ha, serves him right for passing out on the kitchen floor, I guess."

"Yeah. I think that's why today has been refreshing."

"I what way?" I puzzled.

"Well, I've always been pretty free and open with my body, even way before moving out here where we've got all these open-minded rules. One of things that's always been a bit difficult for me to try is having sex in public. I've never had a problem with nudity and I've always wanted to try it, but I guess there's always been a mental block there. Today though, I don't know. I guess it really wasn't full-on sex but it was a real thrill blowing you in public like that."

"Well I was pretty thrilled myself."

"Well, exactly, see? That's what I mean. You just like went with it without making me feel like I was some dirty slut or like I needed serious mental help. Like you were totally just okay with me just being spontaneous and being myself. I guess that's why I felt like I could cum in front of you in that store as well. You just... feel like a safe place for me to be myself."

I was flattered. I could tell that this wasn't the normal chit chat and Fiona was really expressing her true feelings. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Fiona, I think you're awesome. You know something? I hate fake people. You are the very definition of the opposite. You're real and authentic and you're comfortable with yourself. With all the weirdos trying to make themselves feel better on social media and crap like that, you stand out as being above all that pettiness. You do stuff cause you want to, not for any other reason. I can't tell you how much I love that."

"Aw, really?" she said, looking up at me with a wide smile, "I think you just made my day." She lifted her head back up and added, "Why don't we have a little fun while we wait for tacos?"

"Hm? Okay sure." I replied, not really sure what she meant. Just then, as we were surrounded by people, Fiona took her right hand and began stroking my cock while we waited in line. Much like earlier it felt really good. With all the crazy things that happened today, it didn't take much imagination to get fired up. My exposed cock was hard in no time.

"Heh, I'm afraid I might poke that gal in front of us." I joked, referring to the older woman of about fifty who was patiently waiting for food. She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit but the crotch was a cut-out like Fiona's. I didn't know it at the time but in front it ended just below the breasts so her massive saggy tits were hanging out.

"Well, don't poke her, silly," Fiona giggled, "Poke me instead." She moved in front of me between myself and the older lady. Fiona than backed her ass up to me and wiggled her ass on me with my cock pressed between her cheeks like a hot dog on a bun.

Without much more buildup, Fiona then raised her ass up by standing on her tip toes and used one hand held behind herself to guide my cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned silently as she back all the way onto my hard dick. She then arched her back towards me and turned her head left to talk and said, "I'm ready to go all the way now, James. Fuck me."

I happily obliged and wrapped my arms around her midriff and held her close to me while I began thrusting into her cunt from behind. My hands moved upwards to hold her breasts as she cried out a little. She brought one of her hands down to rub her clit as I fucked her.

A few people noticed, and some people stopped to look or film but no one was offended as we continued to have sex in public. Fiona finally came and I could feel her body shudder as she took in my cock.

"James," she said, sounding exhausted, "I want you to cum inside me in front of all these people." I happily obliged her and held her body even tighter to mine as I released my load. I could feel my balls drain into her pussy. As I pulled out, her wet cunt dripped moisture and sperm onto the boardwalk floor.

"Oh thank you," Fiona said, turning to embrace me. A few people nodded in approval of our display of attraction and made congratulatory comments. "You know something, James?"

"What's that?"

"I don't know that I can ever go back to having sex in private." She chuckled, "That was so damn hot."

"Hell yes," I said, squeezing her, "We'll have to pick a new spot every time."

"You got it, mister," she smiled and we kissed, "Well if you weren't hungry before I bet you're starving now!"

"Starving and thirsty!" I replied with a laugh. By this time there was now only a couple people in front of us at the taco cart. When they finally dispersed we ordered our food. The vendor was a very attractive Latina woman with dark hair done up in a bun wearing only a small apron around her waist. She was clearly pregnant but not terribly far long as indicated by her pronounced belly, but her exposed breasts were already engorged with large dark nipples jutting out. She fetched some more tortillas behind her and we could see that she bottomless aside from the apron as well. She had a wide and round ass with a small heart tattoo on her left cheek.

We ordered our food and the second we had tacos in hand, both Fiona and myself started chowing down. We really had underestimated our level of hunger. Exerting ourselves earlier surely expedited the process. Overcome with hunger, we almost forgot to pay.

"Oh shit," Fiona said with a mouthful of taco, "I think I left your wallet and my purse back in the mall!"

"Oh man," I said. I turned to the taco vendor, "I'm so sorry I have to go back and find my wallet."

"What?" she replied angrily, "You don't have money?"

"No, no, I do!" I stammered, "I just didn't realized we didn't have it with us!"

"Well maybe you'd have your head on straight if you two weren't fucking every chance you got!" the taco vendor was turning red and people were murmuring.

"I'm so sorry, please," I motioned to Fiona, "She'll stay right here while I go find it. I promise we're not trying to rip you off."

But the beautiful and angry taco vendor was not having. She immediately called mall security. Fiona and I saw two guards hurry over from the other side of the pavilion. The crowd parted as they approached and we could get a better look at them.

The taller guard was male. He wore a high-visibility yellow vest with the malls logo and 'security' spelled out clearly in bold letters. No shirt underneath, just the vest. Bellow he had on a speedo but it was pretty small. Probably too small for the size of his male parts. The tiny speedo had the biggest bulge you'd ever seen. Around his waist was his belt containing all the gadgets he might need including a note pad, flash light and Taser.

The shorter guard was an African-American woman I estimated to be in her late thirties. She had the same-colored vest as her male counterpart, but her vest was completely open in front. She hadn't bothered to zip it up so the front halves just rested at her sides. She had a little bit of belly but nothing extreme. In fact it was barely noticeable due to the size of her breasts. They might have been the largest boobs I've ever seen in my life. Gravity was having its way with them, sure, but they were a force to be reckoned with. Even Fiona's eyes got wide at the sight of them. The female guard also the same utility belt as the man, but neglected completely to bother wearing anything down below. She was completely bottomless and even sported a completely smooth and bare pussy.

The male security guard spoke. "Okay you two. You're coming with us."

Fiona and I gulped and looked at each other. What were we in for now?

ohmss
ohmss
95 Followers