Nude Day Party Reveals More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love you even if recently, I haven't shown it so well.

"The firm is expanding; I hope to be promoted because of that. The new offices we'll need will have to be checked and maintained. Going above to help them with this would earn you kudos from them. Isn't that what you say to me about customer care?

"As far as your fears about me, I'll wear a chastity belt if that helps, if they're allowed."

I laughed. She had me on customer care.

"Well, if I'm to do this I need to plan it so will have to get a plan and costing done tonight. If John approves I can order tomorrow and be set. You will need to confirm with John if chastity belts are permitted.

"I will warn my gofer costume can be revealing."

Jenni rose and kissed me. She took my head and placed it on her breasts, "Choice, fuck me now or later?"

I lifted her onto the table. As I kissed her hard, my hand went up her skirt and pulled her panties aside. I fingered her clit and pussy for a few minutes, forcibility, before turning her over onto her front. I pulled her panties halfway down her thighs before I unzipped myself. I held her skirt up, showcasing that beautiful round firm butt. I opened her up and speared straight into her. She was very wet. I began fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Jenni was moaning, that deep sensual moan of pleasure. She was close to cumming already. I pulled her blouse out of her skirt, lifted her bra and grabbed her breasts. Again, no subtlety. I mauled them and pulled her nipples till it felt they would rip off. The more I pulled, the more vocal Jenni became.

"Fuck me harder Don. Make this bitch your wife! Use me! Fuck me!"

I was pounding into her. I could feel her cunt contract as it does just before she cums. As it did, I came. I spurted and spurted. Jenni screamed as she came. I fell on top of her. I was gasping for breath. She was moaning contentedly. I realised my hands were still mauling her tits.

After a few minutes, we broke and she turned to me. "Fuck me, I, we needed that. I do love you." She kissed me before she sent me to my office to make up the quote. It took me close to two hours to collect everything together and complete it. I printed it for Jenni to take into the office the next day.

When I came back to the living room, she wasn't there. I headed upstairs. I found her on our bed. She was wearing a very sheer light blue nightie with matching panties. She smiled as she saw my expression of shock and desire.

"Don, shower and come back. Let's make love."

I was back within minutes. This was so unlike Jenni. I wanted to ask what was behind this but I didn't want to risk a particular answer.

As if she read my thoughts Jenni said, "I love you. I was being a stupid fucking, self-centred bitch. I couldn't let myself see that you were right. Your words and my conscience finally agreed. I'll make sure they know I'm not on offer before the event."

Jenni pushed me down on the bed and began kissing me lightly, from my head down my chest, pulling and biting my nipples on the way. Her hair was lightly caressing my skin. She moved further down and bypassed my cock. She kissed and nibbled down my legs before returning. As she reached my cock, she kissed him lightly and turned her body.

She lay over me in the 69 position. Her pussy was highly visible through her sheer panties. They were very wet. As my cock entered her mouth, she forced her pussy down onto my face. I took the hint. I licked and pressed up and down her slit. My hands held her bum cheeks apart as I tried to get my tongue into her. I moved the panties aside as I drew my tongue from her anus to her clit. I could have drowned.

Meantime, Jenni was using her fingers on my balls and anus, teasing them as her mouth held my cock tightly in its grasp. Her tongue was giving my cock a good lashing. Every tiny nerve cell in it was on fire. The intensity was way beyond Jenni's normal blowjob.

I fingered her anus and put a finger in it. A first. She stopped for a moment and I thought she was going to complain. Instead there was a highly satisfied moan. I managed a couple of fingers into her pussy love canal. I sought her 'g spot'. Soon she was bucking on my fingers. My tongue was licking her labia and clit. I stayed on her clit as I felt her rising.

Jenni came. To say she came was an understatement. She drove her pussy down on my face and used it to rub herself off. I thought my nose would break when she drove down further as she came hard. I couldn't hear anything as she clamped her thighs shut with my head between.

I could only feel her breath on my cock as she recovered. Soon, she was back sucking me like there was no tomorrow. My hips rose and I was attempting to fuck her mouth. She was fucking me back. I mumbled into her pussy that I was cumming. Still she sucked and fucked my cock. I came and came.

After a few minutes we parted and she cuddled into me. I can't remember what we said. I started kissing her neck and before long I was exploring her body. I untied the nightie exposing her luscious breasts. They looked red from my playing with them earlier. I slowly and lightly kissed one as I caressed the other before reversing.

Jenni was moaning, "Don, I love you. This is what I want all the time. Us, together. You just bring my tits so beautifully to the boil."

If Jenni was in the mood she could cum from just breast play so I stayed there playing. Soon, her skin started pinking up, her areolas darkened and her nipples shone. Her hips were rising in time to my play on her tits. Jenni began breathing more deeply, moaning loudly. Her hands were caressing my hair and back. Almost before I knew it she came as she pressed my head onto her chest and held me. I couldn't breathe for about thirty seconds before she released me.

I moved slowly down her stomach, nibbling and kissing, lightly caressing her inner thighs but avoiding her dripping wet pussy. Very soon she was raising her bottom wanting me to fuck her. I was taking my time. Her pussy was bare and I was going to experience it for the first time. It hadn't been bare earlier. I had asked her a number of times but she never would.

I love eating her out, watching and feeling her react as she climaxed. I was going to do this.

(Okay. I know this was a shite thing to do. Her actions said, she really did mean she hadn't and was going to be the wife I wanted. OR! I've been fucking around and I'm going to put you off the trail. I wasn't going to turn down the best sex ever over the next month. If my marriage went pear shaped, when would I get sex again?)

I teased her labia with my tongue, watching the pink canal redden. If I thought she was wet before she was now flooding. I licked and drank her juices for about ten minutes. She had several small mini orgasms but when she finally came, I was almost thrown off the bed. Without warning her hips just catapulted from the bed and threw me over. My fingers in her pussy managed to keep playing with her 'g spot' for a few moments before she truly exploded. I've never seen her cum like that before.

She collapsed back on the bed. She appeared almost unconscious. I was between her legs and kissing her face to make sure she was okay.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," was all she kept saying.

I take instructions well. I fucked and fucked her for at least fifteen minutes. My watch was telling me my heart rate was well into the red. If I died, I was bloody well going with a smile on my face. The sweat was pouring off me. I have never felt myself cumming from my whole body, not just my cock. It was as if every cell wanted to be there.

Jenni was fucking me, driving me into her, using her legs to control me. She was now in charge. She was telling me to cum. I did. I passed out.

When I came round, Jenni was smiling at me, holding me tightly.

"Boy did we need that! Are you alright?"

"Better than alright," I said as I kissed her. "We'll both need showers after that. That's the best sex we've ever had." I kissed her again and again. She was kissing me back with interest.

My cock found its way back into her pussy. How it was hard I don't know. I've never been beyond three ever. We cuddled and lightly fucked, gently, saying soothing words. I was caressing her face, her hair, her boobs. She was holding my face, kissing me, my chest, my nipples. There was no rush.

I can't describe the feelings. It was the opposite of our animalistic coupling but was about two souls joining. It took about thirty minutes before we both began to quicken our pace. We looked into each other's eyes. I saw her love for me. I came then. She came at the same time. A gentler fulfilling climax.

We waited quite a few minutes to recover before heading to the shower. We played around but neither her pussy nor my cock had anything left. We had to change the sheets before we could drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Jenni was a bit withdrawn. Over breakfast I asked what was up?

"Don, after I give John your quote, I'm going back to my office. I'm going to make sure Jerry and all the others know that on National Nude Day, while I'll be nude, I am not available for anything like sex, groping, wanking. All such actions finish now.

"I won't be going to any more office do's without you.

"I don't know how they will react. If badly, I'll tell them I won't go."

"If they give you problems, tell John or phone me. I'll drop everything and rescue my damsel in distress."

I kissed her goodbye and reinforced that. After last night I hoped we would be okay. Well, who wouldn't want sex like that?

To my surprise, John accepted my quote so I had to order the various items required. It also meant I would have to work longer days to finish jobs to give me more time to develop that plan.

That night Jenni came home and was upset. When she spoke she was angry and sad!

"Don, why am I such a fool? You were right. When I told everyone I would not be going to more do's without you. That I wasn't going to allow being groped again. Jerry and some of the other men were angry. I was a cock tease. I was going to get a good fucking at the event whether I wanted it or not. From what they implied; I think had been planning to gangbang me!

"The other women took my side. None of the men would get away with that. The men countered that they would tell all to our husbands.

"I told them go ahead, it was their balls they would be missing. They hadn't thought of that. What did Don say to you Jerry that caused you to piss your pants? He's never told me! Jerry almost pissed them again.

"The day went badly from then on. Jerry is recalling all his promotion recommendations so I won't get that promotion. After all this, I think it's in my best interest to leave."

"Jenni, even if you resigned your notice period would take you past that event. I don't think Jerry has the respect from John to take away your promotions. Whenever I have spoken with him, it's what he sees and how he evaluates you that matters most.

"Take a few days to see how things calm down. You may be surprised how things turn out."

I hugged her and told her we should eat and then she would begin her gofer training. I spent the night explaining to her how I planned to wire the event. What I needed from her for the first few nights, was to tape the cables together. As these cables would be running different currents from low voltage to high, they were taped at one metre distance with different coloured tape which kept the same voltage cables together. Once all the cables were run, the cosmetics, the lights, sockets etc were simple to attach. I would have her attach the plug and play ones while I dealt with the ones requiring wired.

I would be drawing up a plan with the various runs and positions for lights etc so we would have a visible checklist for ourselves. It would be easy for her to follow and mark parts when we were done.

"Don, I'm sorry. I never realised just how difficult your job is. There are what eight different main power lines, four different voltages which means a couple of hundred cables all of different lengths. Then you have to have powered sockets for the DJ, band, caterers etc. If I had known this when you said it couldn't be done, I would have agreed with you. Can we do it together? Do I need to persuade some others to help us?"

"It looks bad but it is manageable. Once the cables are run the rest is easy unless a cable is faulty. That's rare. If you are up for it we could work the Sunday before. That would take two nights work out of the schedule. We wouldn't be under so much pressure then."

Jenni nodded, "That sounds sensible. If you think last night was good wait until the day after this event. You'll not be able for work on Monday."

She kissed me hard. We made love again that night.

She didn't go out that weekend and we did stuff together which we hadn't done in months.

Back at work, it appeared that things between the male and female staff had not resolved. Jerry was the main instigator of the conflicts. Jenni told me a lot of the women had their blinkers removed as they realised what a rat Jerry was. They had been surprised when a couple of the men apologised for their behaviour.

When I arrived home on Wednesday evening Jenni was so high, I thought she was on something very, very strong.

"Don, you were right, once again. You're brilliant, your support means so much to me. You said I would get promoted on my own merits. You won't believe this! I've been promoted. But, more."

"Jenni, I told you John knows who's who and who to promote. You're bloody good at your job. You're intelligent, empathetic and caring. Staff will like working for you as you will look after their needs. It's all that you deserve."

"Don, the more is what I cannot understand. I couldn't have dreamed this."

"Jenni, what more?"

"I'll try and calm down. John is promoting me to a manager's role as I have been doing a lot of the work for months in truth. Not quite the truth. I'm just so excited, I can't focus.

"I have been involved with a number of our clients working on various systems which should be beneficial both to them and us. The talks, the proposals I made are part of my new manager's role. There is more responsibility, overseeing staff, checking contracts etc but those parts are the main ones. John was glowing in his assessment of me.

"If that had been all I would have been delighted. The role has a number of legal requirements and some of our own. I don't have all the paper qualifications, just as John said, "the main one, you can do this job very well!" The firm will pay me while I go to the university to study part time, give me time to do the necessary course work. John floored me when he said it would be the ideal time to have a family. By the time my course was complete, I would be due back from maternity leave. I have to confirm that I will work for them for a minimum period of five years after the course. If I had a second child, then that maternity time wouldn't be counted.

"We need to discuss all of this before I make a decision. I'll get the offer in writing in a few days and we can go through the paperwork together. We had thought about having a family before I became such a self-centred bitch. I don't know your feelings now.

"I told John I had to discuss this with you and he just smiled, "that's what you should do. A role like that needs both of you on board.""

I gave her a big hug and suggested we go out to celebrate but she said we had work to do. We spent the evening drawing up a detailed plan for the main auditorium. I had already decided its own power supply was probably quite dodgy given the age of it so I would provide all the power from a generator. We had the layout so it was time spent marking the power needs and placements, how to secure the cables so they weren't interfered with and having some extras as from experience contractors underestimate how much they actually need.

I would go in on the Saturday morning early as they were setting up to make sure. Jenni asked, "Are you intending to stay around?"

Was that a loaded question?

"No," I replied, "It's in case, someone has really messed up or someone comes we weren't told about. I'll also do a last check. I'll be gone by 10am at the latest. It's just some like this DJ says four sockets but I expect he means four multiple sockets so I've set those up. The last DJ I saw had three decks, two mixers, light boxes and other bits and pieces. Each needed their own power.

"I'll do some small jobs which are fairly nearby, within ten miles, so if there is a problem I can return but I don't expect any."

"Why work?"

"Well, you'll be going around 1pm for the bus to it. I'll just be on my own all day. I think John said it would end after 1am. These are just small fill in jobs so I'll be finished 6-7pm. If you want to come home early rather than take the bus back, just call, I won't have a drink."

Jenni seemed to accept what I said. I had another motive but I wasn't telling her.

By the end of the evening we had the drawings for the auditorium. The next night we did the fair ground and barbeque area. With the auditorium, these were the two biggest ones. If we could run the power cables for those on the Sunday I would be very happy.

We went to bed or rather Jenni suggested we shower and then we went to bed. She cuddled up and began lightly caressing my face. She kissed me and we began making out slowly. She stopped me going down to eat her. "Just fuck me slowly. I want to watch you as you cum in me."

So I did. I cheated and kissed and nibbled her breasts and nipples. She rose with me like she was trying to make sure I didn't pop out. She was kissing me whenever my head was close to her. Meantime, her pussy was trying to wring my cock out as though it was a cloth. For ten minutes, I looked down on her, smiling, looking with love at me. I managed to last a further two or three minutes before I erupted in her. Her pussy gave me no choice.

I moved to the side and pulled her to me. I kissed her before saying, "That's it. Chastity belt. No one else is getting near that pussy. It's perfect."

She smiled and kissed me.

Over the next few nights we worked out our plan for the event. Each evening afterwards Jenni suggested we finish with a shower and then instigated some form of sexual intercourse. I don't think we had ever had such an active or especially such a diverse sex life. I think the only room we didn't have sex in was the bathroom.

While on a break at work I worked out another plan for those more private areas which some may think of using for extracurricular meetings. I kept that from Jenni.

When she received her new job offer, it took two evenings for us to go through it. It was a very good offer. Promotion but for legal reasons she required some new paper qualifications. While the firm were happy to pay the cost, they wanted to confirm she would work for them for five years after her course finished. This seemed reasonable as they were footing the not unsubstantial bill.

Jenni was happy until I put my foot in it, big style. "Jenni, this is all good. Are there any other details I should know?"

"What do you mean?," she asked as she looked at me but I could tell she knew what I meant and she wasn't happy.

"I'm not going to beat about the bush. Since that bloody party I have concerns about that firm. Are you expected, on trips, with visitors to the office, to perform more personal services? I won't stand for that."

Jenni was mad. "John would never ask for anything like that. You still think I'm a whore! Fuck you!" she shouted as she stormed off. The bedroom door just about survived. I'm sure the house moved.

I slept in the guest room for the rest of the time before the event.

Communication between us was reduced to slightly more than a grunt or acknowledgement. If I tried to explain my feelings, I was shot down. I didn't know whether I had raised a valid fear, i.e. she was expected to be a corporate whore or I was just too fixated on that bastard Jerry and co. Her reaction had me favouring the first version.