Nude Day Party Reveals More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I have been asked to tell the story of the Nude Day Event. Don suggested it may help me. I'm not so sure.

Well, if you haven't guessed, I'm Jenni. I haven't read what Don has written but I assume he has told you that he suspects that I'm a whore. I'm not!

I lost track of who I am but mostly, what Don meant to me for a little while. I was so focussed on being promoted that I accepted Jerry's strong hints the only way was to play around. I'm glad I had the sense not to fuck anyone. When I dressed for that party, I knew Don would be mad. If he even suggested I dressed like that I shot him down. Now I was doing it to tease others. Don's reaction was all I thought it would be. In the weeks after, my mind was in turmoil. My conscience was telling me that Jerry was a sleaze ball and I was losing Don. I ignored it. I was so focussed on that bloody promotion. I wasn't happy letting them touch my breasts. They tried but never got near my knickers. I did wear them despite what Don thought. I almost laughed when I wanked Jerry and Brian's very little dicks. My mind was telling me, "what the fuck are you doing?" I ignored it.

I behaved appallingly and I accept full responsibility for my actions. Once I had started I couldn't see a way out until Don's words finally breached my self-denial. I knew I had to remove myself from Jerry or lose Don.

The night I broached the subject of the National Nude Day event, Don finally managed to get through how hurt he was, how I was being abused by Jerry and what my reaction would be if he did the same. I was shocked he knew Jerry had been groping my breasts but knew something must have happened when he spoke with Jerry to make Jerry piss himself. I had deliberately ignored that as I didn't want to face the truth.

I realised I had to make changes to save my marriage. I do love Don, I just had to make things right. I had to make changes at work. It didn't go down well. Jerry's reaction showed just how right Don had been.

I felt so ashamed of how I had treated Don, I vowed to myself to make it up to him. It was working I thought until he opened his mouth about "personal bloody services." I lost it. After I calmed down, I knew Don had every right to be worried. I couldn't bring myself to agree with him so I stopped him speaking. By the time of the event, I wasn't sure if our marriage could survive. Did I deserve it to? It was mandatory to attend. I was scared shitless. Chastity belts weren't allowed. They went against the ethos of the event.

Before I go onto the event itself, I want to say that John, the Muir trustees and I were all very impressed with what Don had done preparing the event. John had called me into his office on the Friday and gave a glowing report on what he had seen the evening before. He added that he hoped that whatever was wrong between us could be fixed because together we were an awesome team.

I left slightly confused. Had Don told him anything? I felt so demoralised knowing I was responsible for everything which had gone wrong between us. It was bad enough Jerry and the others had given me a month of hell for telling them to fuck off but the fact that Don still thought of me as a whore was worse.

Nude Day Event

Helen and I met at the bus rendezvous point which was about a half mile from our homes. We had agreed to support and look out for each other. Helen had told me Bob was happier due to working with Don. They'd had several very good nights because he felt useful. She didn't want to lose Bob and I didn't want to lose Don, despite what he thought.

I told her about Don coming home for an early lunch but he struck out as I hadn't been dressed for the event. She laughed, nervously. I told her about the swim pool which was cool as I enjoy swimming. I've never swum naked. She was keen to try it. Another new experience.

As we waited to enter the venue, there were big signs saying there were cameras for peoples protection, not monitored but would be accessed if any complaints. Big references to the type of conduct which was welcome and more what was not. Basically fuck and you will be gone! I hope that message entered some cavemen brains.

Helen and I placed our clothes in the boxes provided. We helped each other put sunscreen on, -backs boys, we could manage our fronts. For those who need to know, I'm five foot four, 36c breasts with sensitive nipples. I am told I'm attractive. I had shaved my pubic hair as a surprise for Don and kept it hair free since. My pussy lips were visible. My legs are long giving me a nice, rounded butt. Helen is slightly taller. Her breasts must be 38D and very full. Her areola are pink and her nipples expand when she is aroused. She had a trimmed pubic patch of brown hair matching her head. Her bum is like a peach.

We almost held hands as we took deep breaths and walked out. I have never been so afraid. Funnily, the more people there was around the easier it became.

As we walked through the fairground attractions, we played a few games. Helen had an audience as she threw the Hoopla's. Well, her breasts were captivating many as they danced when she threw. I was happy to retain quite a few of the men's attention when I threw. That feeling surprised me. Don tells me I'm beautiful but I think he says that as he loves me. Maybe he was telling the truth. It was a gratifying rather than arousing feeling.

When we reached the bar, I ordered a couple of soft drinks for us. There was a long day ahead. We came to the swim pool. It was empty. The man in charge suggested we could swim. It was a sales pitch but what the hell. I went for a swim while Helen lay and relaxed in the jacuzzi. Ten minutes later and I had done a fair workout. A couple of others including Ann from our office were in beside Helen. I needed to relax. Helen tried the swim. We attracted more attention. I must say, I enjoyed it. The swim - men's brains! I took the man's business card. I wondered if Don might like the pool as well.

I'd forgotten about Jerry and co until the tannoy went asking the various departments to make their way to a games area. It was like being back at school, egg and spoon race, sack race, three legged race (Jerry was pissed I didn't run with him). Walking backwards was a hoot as so many fell over. The pass the ball without hands had more flesh on flesh than I could ever remember but no one took advantage as far as I saw. I was between Helen and Ann and was surprised my nipples were aroused. Theirs's looked the same. Probably as we cheated using our breasts to help not drop the ball so they rubbed the others. Brian and Sam had wanted to stand between us but we girls said no way. They were eyeing us up appreciatively but couldn't take our look of disappointment at their little dicks.

It was great fun and I even forgot to be embarrassed that I was naked. After the games were over, we meandered back to the stall area. I watched 'beat the goalie' with a little more interest. Well, the dicks were flying around and it felt good to size them up instead of them sizing our breasts. Ian from the purchasing department was doing his reputation no harm. Some others you would have needed a microscope!

Helen and I stopped and chatted with many people we knew. All were enjoying the event having been apprehensive at the start. John was doing the rounds of greeting everyone. His wife Dee was with him. She seemed bored. John made sure to tell everyone I was standing with how my husband had managed to create the power for everything. They would see more when the dancing started. I embarrassed Helen by saying she helped as a gofer as well.

The barbeque was superb, how they kept the lines down but produced such excellent food amazed me. Don can do a lot of things but barbeque is not his forte. Helen and I managed another swim and jacuzzi. I could certainly get used to swimming in the nude.

I didn't expect the auditorium to hold everyone but with the side rest areas it did. Helen, Ann and I found a table with several other women from our department. Some other departments seemed to be happy to be mixed. Maybe they didn't have arses like Jerry.

John made a speech and thanked everyone for their endeavours as the business was growing due to our capabilities. He confirmed the rumours that we were taking over another company. He had been surprised at the suggestion of a Nude Day event but seeing so many people so happy it appears his fears were groundless. Over the next few weeks we would be asked our opinion on today and if we should repeat it. Any suggestions to improve it would be looked at.

He took his wife up for the first dance. They moved liked seasoned dancers. Being so close, John rose a little to the occasion.

I was surprised, I hadn't thought about that. From Helen's face, she hadn't either. I remembered Don's words. This would be the final nail in the coffin for our marriage. I couldn't control any man's reaction while they danced with me but I could decide who I would dance with. I probably drank my wine quicker than I normally would have.

I didn't have much time to think about it before I was asked to dance by Jim from the adjacent department. He's a nice guy so I accepted. As we danced, we talked about the day. He had been terrified at the thought but the games had been fun. He made me laugh with some of his comments about a particular member of staff. We danced three dances, the last one being slow. It felt strange feeling another man's skin against mine. My nipples had a mind of their own and expanded. Jim apologised as he was becoming erect. I kissed him lightly. He smiled when I said, "You're boosting my ego."

He took me back to my table. I saw a few men sporting semi erections. Helen had been dancing with another and we exchanged notes. Both had behaved as gentlemen but we had to admit to being pleased we still had what it took to raise them.

Over the next few hours I had a couple of more drinks and many more dances. I danced with a couple of men from our department, those who had apologised for their behaviour (I was just as much to blame after all). They behaved themselves although they did rise.

The whole room was buzzing. Everyone was enjoying themselves. I never saw any misbehaviour neither did Helen. Ann kept us in stitches whenever we were just sat at the table. She had a way of describing the artistic moves on the dancefloor as an intimate ballet. If she put ten percent of that imagination into her sex life, her late husband must have died a very happy man. Cancer's a bummer!

What goes in has to come out so I had to head to the toilet. Both Helen and Ann were dancing so I went on my own. A mistake.

As I came out, I felt a hand around my mouth so I couldn't scream. Someone else was grabbing my arms and another one my legs. I was struggling like hell but I couldn't get free. I couldn't move my mouth to get my teeth open so I could bite. I recognised the voices as they carried me to a little clearing just beyond the illuminated area. It was Brian, Sam and Dave.

When they had me there away from potential prying eyes, Jerry appeared. He taped my mouth before I could scream. They dragged me to a tree where they tied me across a low branch. They already had the rope arranged.

Jerry was the lead spokesman, "Jenni, we are going to fuck you. You're just a fucking tease and you'll get what you deserve. I hope you like anal because I'm going to rip your arse open."

His eyes showed he meant every word. If he watched my eyes they would have told him, I'll get free and fucking kill you. I struggled and struggled hoping any noise would attract help.

Jerry went behind a tree and took out a belt. "I'm going to warm your arse up! Bitch!" He was gloating as he walked past me.

I was expecting the blow when a voice shouted, "I wouldn't do that. I'll break every bone in your body and when you are well Don will take care of you."

I couldn't see who it was as he was behind me. Sam moved towards the voice with I think Jerry when I heard other voices. The next I knew I was being untied. There were three men I didn't know and John. John was not pleased.

Jerry was saying it was all a bit of consensual fun. One of the men said he had caught them grabbing me at the toilets and followed, asking for assistance, it wasn't consensual.

John ordered Jerry and co off the site and to be in his office at 9 am on Monday. Jerry was smirking they had me at four to one with their versions.

I was shaking. John asked if I wanted to phone Don to come and collect me. I declined. The day until then had been so good, I didn't want it to end like this. I wanted to tell Don about this in my own way, not a phone call. He would probably believe Jerry's version.

I'm actually glad I returned. Helen and Ann were worried about me. I explained what had happened. They hugged me. I had another glass of wine and Jim asked me to dance again. He was so good for me then. He told me I was the most graceful dancer here and one of the most beautiful. He boosted me when I felt so low. He did not try anything on. He's just a really nice person, like Don is mostly.

When the band came on they were so loud Helen, Ann and I walked around the outside, playing some of the stalls. Ann was amazed at the lighting, in the hall and outside. When the band had come on, the hall lights had dimmed making a more romantic feel. Pity about the music being so LOUD!

We ended up having a swim and jacuzzi. I was really enjoying this. The salesman was happy with three lovely ladies in his pool. We attracted a few more. As I relaxed, I asked him about how much space it needed for delivery. Don and I had a big enough of a plot for this or its big sister. He said the main problem was the wiring but I said it was my husband who had wired him this morning. He had been impressed with Don. Everyone is impressed with Don. Hell, I was impressed when we went over the plans. I should take more notice of his work.

The DJ took over for the last hour and we returned, slightly wrinkled to the hall. Whatever I had thought about the lights when we were planning it, I never envisioned what was now happening. The whole auditorium was changing colour, subtle reds, greens and blues. As you danced, it felt like you were being caressed with the lights.

I had four or five dances before having what we thought was the last dance with Jim. Each of the men behaved themselves. I was getting aroused as my nipples are sensitive but I wasn't looking to get fucked and neither were any of them.

The DJ brought everyone onto the floor in three circles and started the hokey cokey. I haven't done that since school. Some people may have had more than they should have or they are just uncoordinated. Everyone was laughing, it was so funny.

The final was Auld Lang Syne. The running in, naked body to naked body was something else. Afterwards we headed to retrieve our clothes. I looked longingly at the swim pool as we passed. Helen told me, "if you get it, I'll be your swim partner." They didn't have room for one.

On the bus everyone was so happy. The event was deemed a success. There were a lot praising the décor and lights.

As we were dropped off Helen asked, "What's wrong?"

I sighed, "I have to tell Don what happened. If I wake him he'll want to know. I don't know how to tell him without him thinking I was all for it. I'll have to be as quiet as a mouse so not to wake him."

Helen said, "Come home with me. I'll take you home in the morning. Text him."

That's what I did. I said, "I'm going to Helen's so as not to disturb you. She'll bring me home. I haven't fucked anyone. I love you."

I sent another one, "Everyone raved about your light shows!"

The Next Day

When I woke up, I saw the texts from Jenni. I wanted to believe her. From my time with Bob and Helen, I didn't think Helen would cover for her. I had time before she came home to view the scenes if there were any. There were six.

The one with Jenni was the one I focussed on. The microphone picked up all that Jerry had said. I was grateful my friend had stopped it. I could see Jenni's response as Jerry said it was consensual. Four to one. I would have to explain to Jenni how I knew and how John would have the evidence.

Later that morning I called John and arranged to meet him. There was one other video which distressed me.

We met in an almost empty diner. John saw I was troubled.

"Don, have you spoken with Jenni?"

"No. She hasn't been home yet. I do know what happened to her."

"She said she wouldn't do that over the phone."

"She hasn't called me. John, when I looked at the venue, I saw areas which I thought could be used for extracurricular activities outside the main areas. As I wired the event, I ran extra power to enable me to place very small miniature cameras which would not be seen. I covered the bar as well in case drinks were spiked. Two bar staff looked like they were skimming, adding to their tips.

"I have the video of what happened to Jenni which shows it was not consensual. You'll hear Jerry and co talking about what they were going to do to her as they prepared the area. I'll ask Jenni if she wants to press charges. If not I shall explain the error of his ways to him.

"There are four other incidents which appear to be consensual sex, I have copied them for you. I haven't watched them other than the beginning."

John butted it, "If that's all why are you so down? There are married couples who work for me, if it is them, I don't see a real problem. If not, there could be some. But what is wrong? Do you think Jenni left with someone?"

"John, the other sexual encounter was between your wife Dee and two men. I haven't watched it after recognising who was involved. That is on this USB stick. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this."

I could have ignored it but had it been the other way round I would have wanted John to tell me.

John smiled. I was confused.

"Don, I have suspected but had no proof. I will view it and deal with it. She will be gone. I suspect I know the two gentlemen. They will be fired and their wives informed. Thank you.

"Now you better go and speak to Jenni. I don't think that will be easy. Tell her not to come in until ten tomorrow. I'll have dealt with those four. Let me know if she wishes the Police involved. I'll certainly testify as will the security who did an excellent job. Thank you for the recommendation.

"You have earned a great deal of respect for your abilities and going beyond to help make the event the success it was. I will be in touch regarding our new building and the Muir permanent upgrade. Everyone was blown over by the light show last night, way beyond what I expected. Maybe next year, when the upgrades are done, we will have it again but with partners."

He laughed at my shocked face.

"I'm shocked to say that it really was good. I'll let Jenni explain."

I had returned home about 15 minutes before Jenni arrived. Helen and Bob came in with her. Jenni was nervous and Helen was trying to support her.

I offered tea, coffee but no one wanted anything.

I asked, "How did it go? I hope you aren't sunburnt cause I was just about and I had my working clothes on."

Only Bob laughed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked gently.

Jenni took a deep breath. "Don, I love you. You have supported me, encouraged me to achieve my dreams. I have never apologised to you for my actions with Jerry and the others. I am deeply ashamed of what I did. I will never forget how I have hurt you and our relationship. I'm truly sorry but I know I have broken your trust and we cannot go on the way we have been.

"Before I tell you about the event, I want to say that everyone was enthralled by what you achieved. I had seen the plans, worked on them with you but never envisioned what we saw. It made the venue the best I have ever seen and many felt likewise. John made a point of telling everyone standing near me that you were responsible.