Nude Day Party Reveals More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am mortified to say that I have never really looked at your work before. Working with you on the design and later at the venue was an eye opener. You are bloody amazing. I'll always give you the support you should have gotten from me from now on. Even if you have already decided to throw me out.

"As for the event. You were right not to trust Jerry. I'll tell all about him at the end.

"Helen and I went together for support. I have never been so scared. It was way scarier than that rollercoaster you took me on which you said was gentle."

I laughed, that was scary.

"We walked about the stalls. Helen drew an admiring audience when she was at the hoopla stall. I tried it and I had a slightly smaller audience but I felt gratified, not aroused. You tell me I'm beautiful but you're legally obliged to do so. The more people who arrived the easier it got to be naked. We played some of the games and had a great laugh. I was surprised there were games just like school but it was so funny. Few took them seriously. People were so nice, so friendly. We stopped and chatted with so many.

"When the dancing started I had a few glasses of wine but was sober. I danced with a number of men who behaved as gentlemen. The close dances saw my nipples become aroused and their penises rose somewhat. No one tried to handle a breast or rub their penis on me. I know you were concerned about penises just slipping in. That never came close to happening. They all behaved like you would behave in that situation. I didn't dance with Jerry or any of his crew.

"Don, I know those dances were beyond being acceptable to you, so when I'm finished telling you about the event, I'll head upstairs and pack. I'll stay with my parents.

"I made a big mistake. Helen and Ann were dancing and I needed the toilet. As I came out, Brian, Sam and Dave grabbed me. I struggled but couldn't shout as there was a hand over my mouth. They took me to a clearing just beyond the main area. Jerry was there. He taped my mouth and they roped me to a tree. They had it prepared. Jerry said they were going to fuck me and he was going to bugger my arse. If he saw my eyes he'd know I would kill him when I was released.

"He picked up a belt and was going to hit me when someone shouted at him. The next I knew I was being released. John sent them away and to report to him tomorrow. They said it was consensual so it will be four to one.

"John asked if he should call you but I said no. I really didn't want to speak with you on the phone as I knew you would agree with Jerry's version. I wanted you to see me and know I'm telling the truth.

"In truth, I had so enjoyed the event I didn't want it to end like that.

"I'm glad I did as the next few hours were so good, I almost forgot about Jerry. Without Jerry that event was the best I have ever been at.

"I would have had some potential bad news for you if we were still a couple. Helen and I loved that swim pool, jacuzzi, we had three or four shots in it. I had never thought of swimming naked but it felt amazing. When I was done, I had had a good workout so I sat in the jacuzzi and watched Helen. The salesman spoke highly of you. I asked what was needed to install one. We have the space! The man said it would be fairly simple to install it.

"As we're done, you won't need to wire it. I'll leave now," she added sadly as she started to walk to our room.

Helen and Bob looked at me almost saying stop her, she loves you, you love her.

"Jenni, there is no need to leave. I believe you."

She looked shocked.

"I have a confession. I allowed my feelings about Jerry to cloud all my judgements. I saw how you were down after telling them no more and knew you were being verbally assaulted at work because of it. I still couldn't get "personal services" out of my mind. While John's job offer seemed too good, it's just typical of the man. I screwed up big time. I'm sorry, I let my ego get in the way of speaking and listening with you.

"John brought up the subject of cameras. I thought about it. I believed you hadn't had sex with Jerry and those others but while I trusted you I didn't trust Jerry. I knew he would try something as his kind always have to have the last word.

"I wired miniature cameras in areas away from the main events where people might be looking for some private activities. I checked them this morning and saw Jerry and co preparing that area for you. The microphone picked up what they planned to do to you. I saw you being brought in struggling like hell. Your rescue by the security and John.

"I gave the video to John this morning. He knows it was non-consensual. You or I have to call him to let him know if you wish the Police involved. John and the security will testify if necessary.

"I didn't stay Jenni because I trusted you. I wired the cameras because I didn't trust Jerry.

"You have every right to feel aggrieved at what I did and if you want to leave me, I can't blame you.

"I love you."

The three of them looked shocked at my admission.

Jenni pleaded, "What do you want me to do?"

I replied looking her in the eye, "To stay with me, build a better relationship together, have our kids."

"What about Jerry?"

"Whatever you want I'll support you."

"What did you say to him that caused him to piss his pants?"

"I said I would wire his cock and balls and light him up?"

Bob laughed and asked, "How would you do that?"

Now it was my turn to laugh, "As I have the key to the Muir, I would take him there and connect him to the 11000 volt line which runs through the estate. That should help his dancing skills."

Jenni smiled, "That's it settled. Police. I don't want my children's father to be in jail. If he doesn't get jailed, then I'll reconsider."

Jenni and Helen headed to the kitchen to make lunch. There was a lot of laughter coming from there. I felt relieved.

Bob and I went out the back. I have two very large sheds in which I store supplies. Even though I had a plan for them, they were still very untidy.

"Bob, I have thought about what I am about to say for a while. Working at that event with you brought home my need to do something about it. My stores are a nightmare even with a plan to make it easy to find stuff. As a result I often order stuff I don't really need as I can't find it. Every week I spend between 4 and 8 hours ordering stuff for jobs. That is normally at night so doesn't help with Jenni and me.

"I was speaking with a friend and fellow electrician Alex Fraser and he's the same. I mentioned my idea to him and he was all for it. Since then, it's only been four days, five others have called saying they are interested."

Bob was looking confused. I smiled.

"Bob, you were a warehouseman and rose to help run the office, including ordering stuff. I know you are conscientious and learn quickly. My idea is to rent the unit at the industrial estate. I would have storage. The others would have storage. If you were to manage it, we could send our orders in to you, you check our stock and order as required. Some of the highly technical equipment is bloody expensive but I thought we could share the costs of those.

"It's just an idea and we are going to meet up to discuss it further. Would you be interested? If you are you should be at the meeting and help us work it all out."

Bob looked happy, "I would be interested. It's more my line than gofer though I enjoyed that. It would be more involved than you think but it could work well. One other thing that struck me was that this is basically a co-operative. That could give you the opportunity to order in bulk, work together on the larger projects like the Muir would be.

"I know some computer systems which would integrate well with your suggested approach. A meeting would be good."

Bob and I were shaking hands when Helen came out with some of the plates for lunch. When Bob told her about what we had discussed she came and gave me a big kiss, she was so happy for him. She's a great kisser.

You could have floored Bob and I when Helen and Jenni came out with the lunch. They were naked. Our jaws must have touched the floor.

Jenni put the food down and came up to me, "Thank you for helping Bob." She kissed me passionately. "You both missed seeing us yesterday so we thought to show you what you missed. Next year, John said partners could come if we ask for it. We would like that."

I nodded in shock. I'm sure Bob did too. This was a dream fantasy or nightmare come true.

Over lunch, Jenni and Helen asked for more details about what I was suggesting. I told them I had had that thought for a few months but was unsure. The event showed me I needed to act. Bob had convinced me he was capable of being the middleman for every one of us as he listened and understood so quickly. When we had talked, I learned his skills would be great for it. I would have my two sheds empty and my stock arranged and kept in order.

"I could have my old car back to do up as I kept promising myself." Jenni knew I had an old 1963 Ford Cortina in storage which I always talked about restoring.

Jenni interrupted, "We'll need to speak about that. The idea was to spend more time together, you not working. Picking a car over me, I don't know how I'll react. What do you think Helen?"

Helen thought for a moment, "Well Jenni, that leaves one shed for you. Anything you like to do to occupy yourself?"

I was beginning to realise I had been set up.

Jenni looked thoughtful or at least tried to, I could see some excitement in her eyes. "I love swimming. The one problem I thought about with the swim pool was the weather. It would need a shelter. I'm sure the shed would be more than big enough. Don could add any further wiring required for lights, any additional stuff we might want to add. Probably need to add some insulation as well."

I laughed, "I'm sure when you have time to think about it you'll find more needed. I certainly could use a jacuzzi after some days and watching you swim naked would be a dream. In fact, I don't know how much time I would have to spend on my car!"

They all laughed.

Helen looked at me, "Jenni said she needed a swim partner and I volunteered. You wouldn't mind me being here occasionally to help her?"

Bob laughed at my face, "Don't you think they set you up beautifully?"

I nodded. "We'll investigate it, Jenni."

That got me a big kiss.

Jenni and Helen told us more about the day. From the way they described the way people were so happy, it did seem to have been a great event.

Helen leaned over to Jenni and spoke in her ear. Jenni smiled and put on some music. She came over to me and asked me to dance. As we danced, I saw Helen and Bob dancing. After a couple of dances, Jenni shouted to Helen, "They're not getting the right vibe." Helen agreed.

Jenni began unbuttoning my shirt. Her bare breasts against my chest was arousing. "That's better," she shouted.

She pushed my shirt off. In my defence I was so shocked I didn't resist. We danced like that for a couple more songs before I felt her unbuckle my belt and open my trousers. She had me step out of them and pulled my boxers down, leaving me naked. I saw Bob was now the same. He looked as shocked as I felt. We tried to smile at each other.

We danced another three songs, two fairly fast so near but not touching. The third was slow so we were entwined. I did rise, not a full erection but enough to show I found Jenni arousing.

After that dance, we had a drink before the music restarted. Helen danced with me. I knew she was pretty but her breasts were awesome, certainly larger than Jenni's. She was a sensual dancer and I did rise. After a few dances we all sat down. Bob had the same problem I had sticking out.

Jenni spoke, "Helen and I had discussed this. We knew telling you would not truly let you understand. By dancing, I hope you realised that what we said was true. The rises were gratifying rather than arousing though I have to admit dancing with Don was arousing. You both behaved like we thought you would, perfect gentlemen.

"When I said I was on a girls night out, I was out with Helen. She was very supportive to me about breaking free from Jerry's clutches. She'd recognised him as a slimeball. Over and above that we discussed what we wanted in our lives. We both want the one we are with. Neither wants anyone else involved beyond what we have just done. I don't know if we will ever repeat this."

Helen spoke, "I agree with Jenni. Dancing with you Don was gratifying knowing I still had that effect on men. Dancing with Bob was arousing because he's my man and there was something else going on as our bodies touched. I've never been naked in front of others before. I'm surprised to say I did enjoy it. Maybe on holiday, I'll think about a nudist beach.

"Having said that, I don't know the conditions of being Jenni's swim partner. Next year's event I hope will be partners as I think you will both enjoy it so much."

Bob said, "Well I can't compare yesterday but I do know that today is brilliant. I concur with you both. I don't want anyone other than Helen. I never thought being naked in front of others would be fun but I am enjoying it. Wow!"

I could only nod.

Epilogue.- Five years later

The fallout for me didn't materialise as John kept my details away from those who wanted to know. He pointed out the firm's behaviour policy and that the signs said cameras were in use.

Jerry and his three stooges were fired and had their day in court. The Sheriff wasn't best pleased with them and gave them almost four years in jail. Jerry had an extra nine months as he was the main instigator. From the Sheriff's words he was upset he had had to take a third off their sentence as they pled guilty at the first opportunity. Jenni's colleagues rallied around her when they heard what had happened.

John to his credit did ensure everyone knew that promotions were based on ability not allowing managers to grope. If anyone was thinking about that, think Jerry.

Of the four couples playing around, two were married and given advice. The other two couples meant four marriages bit the dust. They were fired as well.

John fired the two colleagues who were fucking his wife. Their wives divorced them as well. Dee was gone, their prenup meant she got nothing. It took John a while but he found a lovely woman in Ann, Jenni's friend. They're very happy. She'd never cheat. Jenni tells me John loves to watch Ann swim naked in their swim pool.

The salesman sold seven after that event. In the five events since, he has sold about 26 at least. I have wired most of them.

My work did result in me becoming the maintenance guru for the firm and their three sites. I also got the contract to wire the Muir. One trustee wanted the cheap option but the others went with my sympathetic revamp with modern versions of the old lights. Okay I made the ambient lights really cool. As it was such a big job, I had Alex and some of the others in our co-operative help me.

I had taken on an apprentice, recommended to me by Bob. She was a great help. I'm sure her mum thought I was cruel as Linda was perfect for crawling into some really small places so came home quite dirty at times. We wired the two other auditoriums which were smaller than the main one and all the rooms and outbuildings. This meant the capacity went up to over thirteen hundred if required or smaller events or multiple ones could be accommodated. Due to its success they've asked me to layout stuff for marquees to give additional capacity. It means loud bands can be in one and a more pleasant DJ the other so everyone is happy.

Jenni managed to persuade me to buy that swim pool, well it's big sister. (Not that it took much, - "think about me swimming naked" was what she said!) It took a while to change the shed to have everything we need, music, subdued lighting, an exercise area but it's worth it to unwind after a long day watching Jenni swim in the nude. Sometimes we don't make it to our bedroom.

Helen and Bob join us on occasion. We are close friends but we will never swap. I'm sure if something happened and Jenni and Bob died, or the other way, the two left would become even closer.

Jenni took her promotion and started studying in the September. She worked one and a half days a week and attended or studied the other three and a half. Her initial exams showed her top of the class. John was delighted for her. She aced the finals as well.

My idea for the electrician's co-operative went well. I would give most of the credit to Bob. We have now bought the building. There are twelve electricians now involved. Bob persuaded the major electrical distributors to use us as a local distributor which saved them money and gave us a discount on the products. We don't need our own storage now as we are the store. The big investment items we all contribute to and use as required.

Linda completed her apprenticeship and her brother took her place. I have another electrician working for me as well and a part-time semi-retired guy who likes being a gofer as required. I'm looking for another apprentice. Linda is especially handy for working in elderly women's homes. They feel safer.

Jenni and I realised that we needed help to reset our relationship and had counselling for around three months. It worked. We've never been happier.

Partners were invited to the next National Nude Day event. Jenni and Helen were right, it was great fun so Bob and I have attended the National Nude Day celebrations every year since. There were never anymore incidents. The first one, Jenni and I couldn't dance so closely as she was seven and a half months pregnant with our daughter Jennifer Louise. She still has a year on her contract to run as our son Donald John arrived thirty months after Louise.

The only downside since is that my grandfather died. He was very happy when Louise arrived but sadly didn't live to see John. My granny was devastated but she likes me picking her up and bringing her to our home. She loves to play with the kids and sit with a glass of wine afterwards in the jacuzzi. Granddad had let me know that if he had had one of them, skinny dipping was going to happen. I just smiled and he playfully punched me. We use costumes those days Gran is with us. Louise did let slip that sometimes gran and mum are nude together. I'm cool with that. Granddad was right it's for skinny dipping.

Both our sets of parents are happy to come over to babysit when we ask. Jenni's parents are happy with such a successful businessman being married to their daughter. The grandkids helped as well.

Some days Jenni and I will go for a ride in the Cortina. She bought a few sixties outfits so we can park up and make out. We don't take the kids in it due to the lack of safety equipment.

It looks like Jenni is being promoted again. I don't have any questions about her role. We both realised that we could have lost everything we held dear. We speak about everything, work, family, health (I make sure to examine her breasts for any lumps as often as possible, you can never be too careful!) and more importantly listen. Our sex life has expanded, just the two of us but we play a lot of games which keeps everything fresh. Life couldn't be better.

Jenni's epilogue

I would just like to add. Don's grandparents loved to come, play with Louise and swim. I was speaking to his granny and she let slip, his granddad wanted to skinny dip with her, like they did when young. After that, I always gave them time on their own taking Louise with me. I would call when I was ten minutes away. They always had a sparkle in their eyes. I hope Don and I end up like that.

His granddad died here. He had a heart attack as he was making love to her. It was a good way for him to go as he had just been diagnosed with early stage dementia. We all grieved as he was such a lovely guy.