Nude Day Party Reveals More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Saturday before the event, I mentioned we would need an early night as we would be away early to the venue to get started on the Sunday.

Jenni looked angrily at me, "You can fucking forget it. Do it your fucking self!"

My answer didn't please her at all, "Okay, I won't fucking do it either! I'll have a few beers and watch a late night film. I'll go do something else tomorrow. Why should I help your fuck fest!"

"What the fuck will John say? You'll lose any more contracts with the firm. Your reputation will be shot!" she shouted.

My calm, reasoned response didn't help, "My reputation won't suffer. I'll explain to others why. They'll understand I didn't want my former wife to be a corporate whore! I can live without more contracts from a firm which wants that from their employees."

Jenni shouted back, "John would be appalled you think that he would ask anyone to behave like that. I'm not a whore. I haven't fucked anyone. I might as well have because that's all you think I am." She stormed away.

I went to my workshop. I had a few things to prepare for the next day. I checked the house cameras. After crying for a while, Jenni phoned a friend.

"Hi Helen. I've fucked up big time."

I couldn't hear what Helen asked but Jenni replied, "I persuaded Don to do the wiring for the event by saying I would be his gofer. As he thinks I'm a corporate whore I told him I wasn't going to help him. He says he won't do it either. He does need help. I never knew how big a job it was until he went through everything with me. I'll have to tell John why he hasn't done the work as I have fallen out with him over his jealousy. I hope John won't ask why Don was jealous. This will fuck up the event big time."

They discussed this until her friend appeared to say you have to help him. Jenni agreed but only to save the event.

They continued talking about the event. I'm fairly sure her friend suggested she call my bluff by fucking someone or two at the event. Jenni had replied, "While Don deserves that, it would only lead to a divorce. I don't want that. I broke our trust at that party and he's had trouble trusting me since. If I behave as a wife should do at the event, perhaps Don will trust me again. I love him."

Her friend must have brought up fucking again because Jenni replied, " Look, I realise Jerry and several of the others want to fuck us. It's never going to happen. Firstly, Jerry is a slimeball. He's not one percent the man Don is. Secondly, you saw the behaviour expected document. John will fire anyone who fucks around. My promotion will be history.

"But the main reason is I love Don. I want to be his wife. He supports me in so many ways. He told me I was worthy of promotion, he was right. I want his kids; I want to hold his hands as we stare at sunsets when we are old. Don will never cheat on me. If I cheated I would deserve the divorce which would come. Anyone who I fucked would be spending a lot of time in hospital. I almost fucked up everything before."

Her friend must have asked why she hadn't told me that.

"Helen, I can't. I'm so fucking ashamed of what I allowed to happen. I'm just glad I hadn't fucked anyone. How can my words tell Don that? When we talked, what he said reached my conscience which I had been ignoring. I told him everything I had done. It must have shocked him, listening to myself it shocked me. He didn't throw me out. He would have had every reason to do so.

"I tried to make it up to him. We had the best sex ever for a couple of weeks until he opened his mouth about "corporate personal services." He hadn't forgotten or forgiven. He thought John's offer was so good it had to cover that I was to offer personal services to our clients. I couldn't do that. John wouldn't want that. How can I tell him to make him understand?" She was crying again.

I felt rotten. I didn't pay much more attention as they went onto another subject. I finished my preparations. Despite what I had said, I couldn't leave John in the lurch but I wasn't going to tell Jenni that.

When I returned home, Jenni was not in the living room or kitchen. I didn't try our bedroom as I hadn't been in there for days.

When she appeared I was stunned! She was dressed up, make-up on. Before I could speak she said, "I'm going out for a drink with Helen. Don't wait up on me."

I nodded, "Have you called John to tell him the venue won't be ready?"

She stared at me. "I'll bloody well help you as I said I would. Helen will come and help as well. She may bring her husband who can at least help you carry the heavy stuff."

I thought I would play with her, "Did you tell her the gofer outfit is quite revealing?"

Jenni looked disgusted at me, "Not a chance with the way you've treated me. I had thought to be nude so you would enjoy seeing what the others would, only you would get to fuck me, there and back here if you wanted. You can forget that!"

She walked away. I shouted, "I'm leaving about 7.30, I'll be there about 8.15! Be there no later than 9.30."

I sat down after getting myself a beer.

I saw three potential scenarios. 1. She was telling the truth that she hadn't and wouldn't fuck anyone. She was a faithful wife who realised how close she had come to losing everything. 2. She'd realised the alarms could include cameras so she was playing me, telling me what I wanted to hear while she planned her fuck fest. 3. If No 1 was true, Jerry and his amigos wouldn't accept her refusal. She was at risk.

I planned on each eventuality.

I was asleep when Jenni came home if she came home. I didn't check the bedroom.

I collected my van and trailer with all the cabling I needed. I arrived at 8.10. My first job was to stake out where the generators would be placed. I then put in stakes to show the route for the cables. I had colour coded them for ease. I hoped Jenni, Helen and her husband would show up as it would help greatly. If they didn't I was in for a very long day and week.

As I placed the stakes, I was checking that my drawing/plans matched the venue. I had only to make a couple of small adjustments which was good. About 9.15 Jenni appeared. She still wasn't happy with me. Her friend and her husband arrived a few minutes later. Jenni introduced me to Helen and Bob. Neither had been at that party.

After the introductions, Bob and I moved the heavy cabling drums using a trolley. Jenni and Helen took the lightweight cables for the auditorium there. I didn't need to explain much as the colour coding was easy to follow. Each drum was numbered and the position marked.

Bob and I started with the auditorium and the main heavy duty cabling. I had cut the cables to the lengths I expected giving them a respectable excess should we need it. We rolled one each back to the generator site. There were eight such cables. Helen and Jenni taped them in a bundle of four.

By lunch all the cables had been run and were in place. Helen and Jenni had worked well together on the taping. Lunch was good. I liked them both. They were fun, Bob had a very good sense of humour. Helen was very easy on the eye but was obviously highly contented being with Bob. We found we had stuff in common, like music, films and even authors. (I do like to read.)

We started on the main external areas, the general meeting ground, fairground and barbeque and toilets. Again the runs went easily. I thanked them for their help as they had been invaluable. It was just after three when we completed what I thought would take all day, at least.

Bob asked what was next. I was going to run the dance lights and other lights in the main auditorium. He asked, "is the stuff here?" "Yes." "Let's do it."

I showed Bob how to work the integrated lights over and around the various poles. He was a very apt pupil. We took one side each. Helen came with me to securely tape them to the poles. She was good as well.

Helen asked, "Why are there cables without lights every so often?"

I replied, "Some are to attach cables to light the rest areas, some are for specialised lights depending on the areas, some are for cameras."

Helen said, "Cameras?"

I replied, "John asked for some to protect his staff. There will be a big sign at the entrance. There will be some throughout the main areas, all highly visible. No one will be looking and if there are no complaints of bad behaviour then they will be destroyed by 5pm on Monday. Any reports and someone will view and make the result available to John."

Helen smiled, "I don't think I'll tell Bob. He's concerned enough. I don't know what he would think if someone was watching and recording us. I don't know what I think. I'm not sure about all this. 560 of us. I'm bloody nervous. If attendance wasn't mandatory, I wouldn't be going. Neither would Jenni."

I smiled, "I would be surprised if you weren't. I'm sure Jenni has told you about our problems. I want to trust her but seeing her behaviour with slimy, piss pants Jerry has me worried. I don't trust him or his little band of arses. She's told me she had told them all no more games and they took it badly. I could see them doing something bad.

"John wanted to ensure his staff's safety.

"I could engineer staying around but that wouldn't show trust in Jenni. I will work on small jobs to take my mind off what may happen. I'm sure Bob has his own concerns. Probably not about you but some colleagues like Jerry."

Working as we did; we finished that quickly. I suggested that they could leave if they wished but if they stayed we could run the cables for the bar, DJ and band and the other areas in the auditorium. They agreed. Bob and I trundled the transformers which would bring the wattage down from 440 to 220-240. They were outside the main arena but safe from prying eyes. Jenni and Helen laid out the 220-240 cables as per the plan.

I had pre-wired the cables for the transformer connectors so that went smoothly. The trunking hid the cables from view and protected them. It took an hour and a half but the auditorium now had lights, power sockets and various auxiliary options. I had been expecting to be working on this on Tuesday/Wednesday night.

There were only a couple of small jobs left in the arena. I could do them in twenty minutes.

I thanked Helen and Bob for their help. They had really moved the project. "I would like to thank you by buying you dinner this evening. If not convenient then when this event is over."

Helen and Bob looked at each other, Bob spoke, "I think we would love to but we smell rotten."

I laughed, "Yes, you can get a good workout. Where do you stay? We can all return home, shower and meet up someplace convenient."

I realised Jenni hadn't spoken. I looked at her. "Sorry Jenni, I forgot to ask if you had any plans first. If you have, we'll take them out another night."

Jenni said, "I'm really tired, another night would be best."

Helen concurred.

As we shook hands before parting. Bob asked what I was planning the next evening. I explained. He offered to help. Before I accepted I asked him about his own work. He had been laid off due to the pandemic and there was no sign of the firm wanting to re-open. He was looking for work but unless you were a computer genius or in health care, opportunities were few in this area.

I accepted his offer. Jenni asked if Bob was helping did I need her as well. Helen offered to come as well if that helped. I thought about it for a few moments.

"Jenni, Helen, if you come I would be delighted but with all we have done, Bob and I could finish the setting up by Tuesday night. The generators are being delivered on Thursday so I'll connect everything and check all the equipment is working that night."

Bob asked what time as his car was off the road meantime so he would have to wait for Helen to come home. I asked where they stayed. I could pick him up on my way here from another job around 3.30pm.

"Jenni, could you pick up a fish supper for both of us and drop it off on your way home, please? It would stop us having to stop and head out to grab something."

Jenni agreed.

After they left, I spent closer to forty minutes wiring the lights to the rest areas. I also added the main highly visible cameras covering the main auditorium. I hid the small miniature ones my mate had given me to cover those rest areas which even with the lights, I could envisage some activity I wouldn't be happy with. These cameras could make the dark seem sunlit.

On the drive home, my mind speculated with Jenni knocking back eating with her friend. My suspicious mind was that she hadn't been out with Helen after all. Helen hadn't mentioned anything about their evening when we were working.

Monday and Tuesday evening, Bob and I completed the fittings. Jenni had dropped a meal off each evening. She was impressed with the way it should look. I told her and Bob, to come along on Thursday evening about 7.30 and they would see it all working.

I knew Bob's abilities and as I was thinking about hiring someone to help me, he had done a good job of being that person. If it hadn't been for the event and my fears I would have offered him a job then. I told him, I had been thinking about trying someone but had to look at the costs involved, what I needed as an employer. If he was interested and didn't have a job in his field, I would let him know. This event had shown me I needed help more often than I had thought so it would be very soon.

On the Wednesday afternoon, I came alone. I had just arrived when the toilet people arrived. I added some more lines to power their lights, both internal and external and the pumps for flushing the water and providing hot water. After that, I put in my spy cameras. I wired cameras into six rooms which were not being used but could be used for extracurricular stuff. I had the extra cables ready amongst the runs we had put in. There were three outdoor areas which concerned me and I wired them. I had several covering the bar in case someone was spiking drinks. All were well hidden so anyone checking would hopefully never see them.

On the Saturday, I would link them all to my laptop which would be hidden nearby in another room. As they were all sensor activated they would be recorded onto a large USB stick should anything happen. I would have remote access to whatever was going on.

On Thursday, John called and said "Jenni says it should be running tonight. Can I bring some of the Muir management to see it? I think they want to see to decide if the venue needs something like this as an upgrade."

I told him, "I'll probably have it running by 7.30pm. So arrive any time after 7."

I had started at six each morning that week so as to be able to finish the main job I had been working on by early afternoon. I was at the Muir just after 3pm. The generators were in place. I set to work connecting all the cables. After each section, I tried them. There were about six sections on each generator. This meant if anything didn't work or tripped the generator, I knew which section to look at.

I was delighted that I had only about fifteen bulbs to replace. The power sockets for the DJ's etc. all worked. The external lighting was very good, lighting rather than dazzling. I was just completing the final check when John and the Muir management arrived.

I took them on a tour and explained what they were seeing. They seemed impressed. John was happy. Jenni, Helen and Bob arrived.

I herded them all into the main auditorium. I turned on the dancing lights which brought happy gasps. I played with the ambient lights which allowed the main lights to be dimmed and colours changed if required. I showed the quiet rest areas and their subtle lighting.

Outside, even though it was still light, the lights shown, illuminating all the area. The décor lights flashing and racing drew admiring words.

One of the Muir management asked about the property. I explained what I had found and what I thought would be required to bring it up to modern standards. I said a full survey would be needed before anything could be done. As a venue, it would be one of the best in the region if not the country, if done properly with sympathy for its heritage. He looked confused. The cheapest option would be to just run trunking along the walls as required. It would look unsightly but do the job. If you hid all the wires within the walls, added insulation etc, you look at a beautiful auditorium not a bunch of wires. John was nodding sagely.

I ended up renting the stuff for a further week as they had a wedding the following weekend and now realised they needed more than the building could provide. I said I would bill them and John half each for dismantling. John said just him as he was on the board of trustees.

They continued walking around. Helen, Jenni and Bob couldn't believe how the place looked. The generators were fairly silent so speaking was easy.

Jenni asked, "Don, I see cameras. Did you put them there?"

I replied, "Jenni, John wanted them to protect his staff. They are highly visible for that reason. No one will be watching. If a complaint is made, John will have someone watch and report to him. No complaints and the recordings will be wiped by Monday evening."

That seemed to appease her.

It was about 9pm when we all left.

At six am on the Saturday, I left to do my final checks. By 8, the vendors were arriving. As I suspected, the caterers had underestimated their needs but I had allowed for that so was covered. There was an additional attraction, a swimming exercise pool and jacuzzi. Apparently you can set a current speed and swim against it as others watch from the jacuzzi. For a masochist they had a treadmill in the water as well. They had a tanker of water to fill it. I had to run three cables for it. Fortunately, I had allowed for extra but that was reaching towards that generator's limit. I was glad to see that my cameras and John's covered this attraction.

The DJ and band arrived. As I suspected he needed ten sockets. The band needed fourteen. I had provided thirty. Bonus for Don! The bar staff had everything they needed.

I was clear just after 10.30. I decided to head home for an early lunch before starting the jobs I had planned.

Jenni was surprised to see me. I explained and told her about the pool. She seemed keen.

I asked her, "I thought you would be more nervous. After all, I can't remember you being comfortable in your one piece let alone naked with 560 others." I didn't add I had hoped to catch her in her costume!

Jenni smiled, "If you had taken more notice of me, you would have seen I've been walking around the house naked for the last couple of weeks. I've dieted, worked out so I look good."

I nodded my agreement at that. I'd never seen her nude around the house. That I would have remembered!

I ate and began to go. I told her I hoped she'd enjoy herself but to call me if she wanted to come home early. We didn't kiss goodbye. We hadn't kissed since my words about personal services.

I went to my first job which took about 40 minutes. When I left I thought about accessing my laptop but decided against it. I did however call my friend who was amongst the security staff. He had baulked about being naked but the money on offer helped. I asked him to watch out for Jenni and that prick Jerry. He had a photo of both from the firm's Facebook page.

I had reasoned that nothing sexual would happen until after the main barbeque meal around 6 pm was over. There were other caterers so people could eat whenever. The night's dancing and entertainment would offer cover for a lot of activities.

By 7pm I was at my home desktop, linked to my laptop. It certainly wasn't arousing seeing so many naked people of different sizes and shapes. It was overwhelming. No one was using the rooms or the external areas for anything untoward. Two of the bar staff were pocketing some of the money they received. Well, putting it in jars as they were naked as well. I closed it down and waited.