Nude Day Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

Lisa giggled. "I think she just threw in the towel."

Linda gave her sister a hard look and then leaned forward. Her fingers found the bow at the back of the bikini top and then the bow at the back of her neck. The top fell into her lap baring her breasts to everyone. With a crooked smile she picked up the top and tossed it to Dixie. "This is yours right?"

Dixie nodded. "Welcome to our Nude day weekend."

A moment later, Lisa's top landed in Dixie's lap. Dixie chuckled and nodded to her. "Now we can all relax and enjoy the sun and the good company."

"Who wants a beer?" Jenny asked standing up. Everyone's hand went up.

Lisa stood up. "I'll give you a hand."

"With the beer right?" Dixie asked with a grin.

Lisa pulled a string at each hip. A moment later, the tiny bikini bottom landed in Dixie's lap. "To start with anyway."

Dixie brought the cloth part of the bikini bottom up to her nose and sniffed deeply. "Sweet and heady," she whispered as she dropped the bottoms on the deck with the two tops. Looking at Linda, Dixie raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Linda groaned softly as everyone looked at her. Her eyes went from one face to another until it got to mine. She groaned again, only louder, and pulled the strings at each hip. A moment later, she rolled her hips up as she took the bottom off. Still holding eye contact with me, she lowered her hip, balled up the cloth and tossed it in Dixie's direction.

"Now the games can begin," Jenny said with a big grin.

Dixie dropped the bottoms down with the rest and wiggled down in her chair more. "I could use some tanning oil," she whispered as she did.

"Dibs on the front," Jenny said quickly.

Lisa laughed. "That's too much front for just one woman."

Dixie groaned and shivered as she looked over at me. "I know who I want to do the back side."

"We are still talking about tanning oil, right?" I asked with a crooked grin as I stood up. The tent was back in the front of my shorts with a vengeance.

Jenny laughed and looked at Lisa. "I think we need to hurry up with that cold beer. Not that it'll cool anyone off."

Lisa's eyes were on the front of my shorts and her mouth was hanging open. I took my t-shirt off and tossed it at her. She caught it by reflex, her eyes still on my shorts.

As my thumbs hooked the top of my shorts, Linda gasped and yelled, "Daddy!"

I looked at her sharply as I pushed the shorts down. "I'm the nudist around here, remember." My dick hung in the waistband and went down with the shorts. I paused with the shorts still covering my dick. "Want to vote on it?" I asked and looked around at the grinning faces of the other three young women.

Linda looked around quickly and groaned as she shook her head. I grinned as I pushed the shorts on down until my manhood snapped loose from the cloth and jump up to slap with a meaty sound against my lower belly.

Jenny, Lisa, and Linda groaned loudly and Dixie licked her lips. "That is going to hurt so good," she whispered a moment later.

"Dixie, that's my dad!" Linda said quickly and loudly.

Still grinning Dixie replied, "He's sure as hell not my daddy. Not yet anyway."

I chuckled and tossed my shorts to Lisa. "Hang those up on the peg by the back door."

She nodded in a distracted fashion; her eyes were still on my dick as I sat down. A moment later, she gave a jerk as Jenny reached over and pinched her left nipple. That got her eyes off my dick.

"Beer, remember," Jenny said as she took Lisa's hand and led her away toward the porch.

Linda was looking everywhere except at me. Dixie was grinning at her. "I take it you never peeked at your dad," she said a moment later.

"Uh... yeah, I did once but he wasn't in the state he's in now."

"My daughter the peeping tom," I said with a chuckle.

"It was kind of hard to miss," Linda said quickly. "You were asleep naked on the couch one afternoon when I stopped by to pick up my mail."

"You never mentioned that to me," Lisa said as she came out the back door with a beer in each hand.

"It... uh... never came up. No pun intended," Linda replied, adding the last quickly.

Lisa held the door as Jenny came out. "It's sure up now," Jenny whispered as she walked over and handed me a beer.

"With four naked young ladies around, what would you expect?" I asked.

"Speaking of naked young ladies, where is that tanning oil," Dixie asked as she looked up at Lisa as she took her beer.

"Under Linda's chair the last I saw of it," Jenny said as she handed Linda a beer.

Linda rolled to the side and looked under the chair. As she rolled back the other way, she handed the oil to Jenny. As she took the oil, Jenny grinned at Linda. "You're next after Dixie."

Linda grinned back at her and then groaned softly as she looked my way quickly.

"It's too late to worry about me now," I said with a wink.

Linda groaned louder and looked away. Lisa sat her beer to the side and took the oil from Jenny. Jenny laughed and took it back. "We're sharing remember."

"Oh yeah, I remember, believe me," Lisa replied and looked at Dixie. "I've wanted to get my hands on those bodacious boobs forever."

Jenny sat her beer on the table and grinned. "You take the top and I'll take the bottom and I'll meet ya in the middle."

Dixie groaned softly and slid down in the lounge chair until she was laying flat. Her knees were out past the end of the seat but she left them spread wide. "Four slick slippery hands and one of me," she whimpered as she watched the two women passing the tanning oil bottle back and forth.

Lisa chuckled. "We need four hands just for those big boobs." She looked at her sister. "You might as well get in on the fun."

Linda groaned softly and glanced in my direction. "I'm doing the back side remember." I told her.

"Get your ass over here," Lisa said with a grin.

Linda groaned again and sat her beer aside. She stood up and moved around to the far side of Dixie. With her back to me, I noted her ass was round and high, nothing like her sisters. As she took the oil from her sister, she glanced at me. I nodded and grinned. "Six hands should be interesting in more ways than one."

Dixie shivered and brought her hands up to caress her big breasts. "Eight hands," she whispered and then groaned deeply as Lisa applied her oily hands to her left breast and Jenny started in on her upper thighs.

Linda's hands on her right breast made Dixie squirm, as her own hands hovered with no place to go. A moment later, she groaned softly and whispered, "Oh, hell, yeah."

I chuckled as I watched her hips quiver and flex up and down slowly. Two sets of hands on her breasts must have been a first from the way her shoulders were pulled back. Jenny was working on her left thigh. Her right hand rubbing the oil into the skin of both sides. The inner one came close to her sex but didn't touch it. Dixie's hips rocked up and down trying to get the hand where she wanted it.

Jenny paused and applied more oil to her hands. When she did, Dixie moaned and moved her hips faster. Jenny chuckled and applied the oil to her right thigh. Her hands made arcs back and forth around the top and sides of her thigh starting close to her knee. As the hands moved higher, Dixie arched her hips up and moaned softly.

Lisa laughed and leaned over to kiss Dixie. Her hands were still massaging the large breast. Dixie groaned deeply, her left hand came up and squeezed one of Lisa's breasts. They both moaned. A moment later, Dixie's other hand came up to caress Linda's chest before settling on one of her breasts.

"All eight hands are now in play," I said with a grin.

Jenny looked over her shoulder and grinned at me. "I see another set of hands that need to get busy or at least warmed up for the backside... uh, back side of Dixie." She wiggled her shoulders back and forth as she added. "And I have just the places for them."

I sat my beer aside and got up to move over and squat down behind Jenny. I found the oil and applied some to my hands. Reaching around, I cupped one small breast in each hand and massaged them. Jenny groaned softly and pushed out her chest.

"Big rough hands are so good," she whispered a moment later.

Dixie moaned softly and flexed her hips as her eyes slowly opened. Jenny's hands had stopped rubbing oil into her thigh. When she saw my hands on Jenny's breasts she groaned deeply and flexed her hips faster.

I grinned and said, "You need to get back to that thigh before she has a fit."

Jenny chuckled. "You want to see a fit?" She asked as her hands moved up either side of Dixie's sex. She rubbed the skin with a circular motion. Dixie's slit opened and closed as the outer lips rubbed together.

"Oh... now you're really teasing," Dixie said loudly with a little catch in her voice.

Jenny laughed and then gasped loudly as I moved my right hand down to the top of her slit and strummed my fingers back and forth over her clit. Her ass moved back until it bumped against my hard dick and then they jumped back forward as she made a loud groaning noise.

Lisa giggled and said, "Jenny's between a fast hand and a hard dick."

"Hey now, I have dibs on the hard dick!" Dixie said sharply.

Lisa laughed and pinched Dixie's large nipple. Dixie gasped loudly. My fingertips strummed Jenny's clit again and she groaned deeply as her hips moved back away from my fingers. Her ass touched my dick again but this time she didn't moved forward.

"Jenny, get your ass off my dad's dick," Linda said loudly.

With a deep groan as my shaft worked its way between her ass cheeks, Jenny whispered, "He sure enough ain't my daddy. My daddies dick ain't half this size."

"Is that from visual experience or experience, experience?" Lisa asked with a grin.

"She's a virgin on both sides," Linda whispered and then blushed as she glanced in my direction.

"I already knew that," I told my daughter.

Dixie let out a long drawn out moaning groan. I grinned as I looked down at where Jenny's head was. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but it was obvious she was licking Dixie's pussy. As she did, her ass rubbed up and down along the length of my shaft.

I slowed my strumming on Jenny's clit, which brought a moaning groaning protest from her. I sped my fingers back up. Dixie was moaning in a muffled sort of way. She and Linda were kissing. Linda was pinching and rolling one nipple around while Lisa sucked on the other one.

Dixie let out a muffled yell as her hips bounced up and down. I assumed she was coming for all she was worth. A few moments later, Jenny threw back her head and let out a yell of her own. Her hips pressed back against me harder and moved faster as she came.

*****

A little later, Jenny was still kneeling on the deck but her ass was now sitting on her heels. Her forearms were on the deck with her head on the back of her hands. Dixie was sprawled out on her chair and whimpering softly.

Lisa was sitting in a chair on one side of Dixie and Linda was sitting on the opposite side of her. Lisa sipped her beer and grinned. "That was a two for one."

Linda looked at Dixie and then glanced at me. "I think it'll be a while before she'll want her backside, uh, back side done."

Jenny groaned and whispered, "Your daddy has dangerous fingers."

Lisa laughed. "Not to mention the big bone rubbing between your ass cheeks."

"Yeah, that was interesting to say the least," Jenny replied as she pushed up onto her hands and knees.

Lisa nodded and whispered, "You should try rubbing that little pussy of yours up and down along the length of it from the front."

Jenny groaned softly as she got to her feet. She looked at the way I was laying on the lounge chair, my hard dick sticking straight up along my belly. "Uh yeah, that might be even more interesting once I got the hang of it."

Lisa laughed. "I'd offer to demonstrate the technique but my sister would have a cat and a dozen kittens."

Linda groaned softly. "I've, uh, rode a few that way myself."

Without opening her eyes, Dixie said, "Haven't we all."

"Uh, not me," Jenny said and then sighed deeply. "Another thing to add to the fantasy list."

"Fantasy lists. How about four naked women on a small sundeck? That was always on my fantasy list," I said with a grin. "Even if two of them are my daughters."

"Fantastic," Jenny whispered. "Something I can mark off mine also.

"Three sets of hands and three mouths," Dixie said with a shiver.

"Technically, one mouth was kissing you," Linda put in.

Dixie laughed. "I'm going to sit on your face when they oil you up."

Linda shivered as her eyes darted to me and then back at Dixie. "Is that supposed to be a promise or a threat?"

"Probably more of a treat," Lisa said with a grin.

Jenny was eyeing my dick as she asked, "Do you think I would need any oil to slide up and down along his dick?"

Three young women broke up laughing until Lisa leaned sideways and looked pointedly at Jenny's sex. "You're wet enough to slide along the length of a flag pole."

"That's what that thing is probably going to feel like to her," Dixie said and then groaned. "Sliding up and down on it will be much like that to me."

Jenny stood up and walked over to stand at the foot of my chair. She was chewing on the corner of her mouth. She made a soft whimpering sound and moved forward, her legs going wide as she straddled the chair and me. She groaned and moved forward more. Now, her sex was directly above my dick.

"I, I, I," she said quickly and then sat down on me just as quickly. As her sex touched me, she gasped softly. Her hot wet sex against my shaft made me take a sharp breath of my own.

"Jennifer, get off my dad," Linda said loudly.

Jenny groaned as she wiggled her hips from side to side and her sex settled more around my dick. Her heat seemed to increase. She looked down at me and blushed deeply. "I, uh, I," she stammered and then whimpered loudly.

"Take a little weight on your legs and rock your hips back and forth," Lisa said.

"Lean forward and put your hands on his chest for balance," Dixie advised her.

"That will make her—" Linda started to say and both Dixie and Lisa told her to shut up.

I grinned, as I knew exactly what they were trying to hide.

Jenny glanced in their direction and then leaned forward to place her hands on my chest. She lifted her lower body several times with her legs. She made a soft whimpering sound and rocked her hips forward. She let out a loud gasp and rocked her hips back.

My hands shot out seemingly on their own and grabbed her hips. I pulled her back forward farther than she had moved the first time. She made a louder gasping sound and moved her hips back. When I pulled forward this time, she moaned loudly as a shiver ran up and down her body.

"Get you some," Lisa said with a laugh.

About four more times back and forth and Jenny let out a yell and rocked her hips back and forth fast and furious in a jerky sort of way. She sat down fully on my shaft. She was hotter and wetter than ever. She was making a whimpering moaning sound as she slowly fell forward to end up lying on my chest. She was breathing hard and fast.

Dixie chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, she got her some."

*****

Lisa, Dixie, and Linda were talking among themselves when Jenny let out a soft groan and half sat up. Her body gave a couple of jerks and she quickly lay back down. A moment later, she whispered, "Holy shit!"

"That good huh?" Lisa asked.

"That orgasm was carrying a club," Jenny whispered.

"Wait until you sit down on that thing and bury it all the way. Then you'll find out what a club is all about," Dixie said with a chuckle.

"That would kill me," Jenny said as she pushed up with her hands slowly.

"You might want to start with something smaller and work your way up," Lisa said and then gave me a quick look. "I, uh, I," she added rapidly.

I just grinned at her. "Too much information is long gone."

"I only have one question," Dixie said as she sat up. "Who's going to clean up that mess?"

"Uh, Jenny or my dad?" Linda asked in return.

Dixie licked her lips and whispered, "You two take care of Jenny and I'll make the sacrifice to clean up your dad."

By then, Jenny was sitting up straight on my dick. She looked at Dixie and grinned. "Who said I was ready to get off here."

"You already got off there once," Linda pointed out.

"Do you want a turn?" Lisa asked with a leering grin at her sister.

"No!" Linda said sharply but she blushed a beet red.

"That blush says a lot more than a one word answer," Jenny said with a grin as she rocked her hips from side to side. A soft squishing noise came from between us. She groaned softly and looked at Dixie. "You better bring your snorkel along. I have really made a mess."

"Who said you were through?" I asked as I pulled forward on her hips. She had her full weight on me but she moved easily. She groaned softly and I pushed her backwards. She groaned again as her eyes slowly closed.

I pulled her back forward and she groaned again. "This, this feels so much different," she said softly.

"Your clit isn't rubbing," I told her and her eyes popped open.

"I, uh, yeah," she said and looked at Dixie hard.

Dixie chuckled and said, "I had to let you find out things for yourself, now didn't I."

Jenny was sliding back and forth, her hot slippery sex felt great against the length of my shaft. She groaned deeply and shivered hard. "This is building things up slower," she whispered a moment later.

"The slower the start, the bigger the boom," Lisa replied in a like whisper.

Suddenly Jenny's eyes popped open. Looking at me she asked, "Everyone is watching me do this right?"

I grinned and nodded. I figured that would light her fuse and I was correct. Her hips sped up and she groaned long and loud. "The... the closest, I've ever came to full sex...." she paused to moan deeply. "And I have a full audience."

"Ride em cowgirl," Dixie said with a big grin.

"Not something I learned on a ranch," Linda said with a chuckle.

About then, Jenny leaned forward and her clit made contact with my shaft as she moved forward and then back. A whimpering, wailing, moan started deep in her chest and then she went strangely silent as her hips jerked and twitched as they moved.

There was a hot wash of fluid along my shaft as she came and came hard but she didn't stop moving for nearly a minute more. At that point, she kind of melted down on top of me.

"Holy shit!" Lisa whispered more to herself than to anyone else.

"Uh huh," her sister added.

Dixie just groaned softly.

*****

Everyone was quietly watching Jenny as they sipped their beers. After a while, Linda looked at her sister and sighed. "I was next to get oiled down but we seem to be short a member."

Dixie giggled and said, "The only "member" we have is marinating under Jenny at the moment."

"And there is nothing short about it," Lisa added with a giggle of her own.

Jenny groaned softly and then sighed. "That one almost took the top of my head off," she said in a barely audible whisper. "I think I'm going to need a nap."

"Oh no you don't, I want a full compliment of hands and mouths," Linda said sharply.

Jenny giggled and whispered, "If Dixie doesn't sit on your face, I am."

Dixie grinned and said, "It had better be me. One more orgasm for you and you'll sleep out here tonight."

Lisa giggled and shivered as she looked at me and winked before she looked at Dixie. "With you on her face, she'll be more or less blindfolded. She won't know whose doing what to her and where."

Linda frowned in confusion and then her eyes flew open wide as she glanced at me. She shook her head quickly and hard but she moaned at the same time. A moment later, she stuttered, "I, I, I," and then groaned deeply as her eyes closed and her hips gave a little quivering jerk.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers