Nude Day Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked at her sister with wide eyes for a moment. With a groan, she came up onto her knees and moved over next to my head. She made a deep whimpering moaning sound as she swung her knee over my head. Her sex was much closer to my face than her sister's had been.

"Get ready, get set, sit down," Dixie said quickly.

Linda sat down on my dick and groaned as her hips moved easily back and forth. Her opening was pressed tightly to my shaft and felt hotter than her sister's had. Then I was distracted as Lisa sat down on my face.

My nose was in the crack of her ass and my tongue seemed to move on its own. It swirled over her opening and tried to enter her vagina. She gasped loudly and tried to raise back up. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down.

Linda was making a breathy moaning sound and Lisa was silent. My tongue was boring into her vagina slowly but surely. Suddenly she made a loud gasping sound and took a deep breath that she let out as a moaning groan of her own.

I pushed up on Lisa's hips and took several licks from her clit to her asshole. She was strangely silent for several minutes and then she let out a loud yell as she rubbed her pussy on my face wildly. She was coming like mad.

Suddenly Linda leaned forward to kiss her sister but her hips kept moving. The heat on my dick lessened but suddenly she was coming as wildly as Lisa was, accompanied by a hot flood along my shaft.

*****

Lisa ended up laying face down on my left and Linda was laying face down on my right. Dixie was grinning at me. "So who tastes the most like their mother?"

I took a deep breath and shrugged. "One got the spicy and the other got the sweet."

Jenny looked from one sister to the other and shook her head. "They sure got their socks knocked off."

Dixie looked at Jenny. "Why don't you clean up his face while I try sitting on that damned dick."

"But...." Jenny started to say and then groaned. "That would be totally out of the question. A finger is a tight fit back there."

Dixie chuckled. "Clean up his face and then see how a tongue feels back there."

Jenny's eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open. "I, I, I've, uh, never done that."

"Something else to mark off the fantasy list," I said with a wink.

A moment later, Jenny was licking my face, moaning, and then kissing me. When she went back to licking my face, I chuckled and asked, "Is this the first time you've kissed a guy?"

She raised her head and shivered. "No, but it is the first time I've kissed a guy that tasted like pussy. Well, a pussy besides mine."

Dixie was straddling my calves as she leaned forward and licked my dick from my balls to the head. She smacked her lips and grinned. "Yeah, mixed together they do have a definitely sweet, spicy taste that is very good."

"Yeah, that was their mother to a tee," I said before Jenny kissing me cut the thought off. Between her kiss and Dixie licking my dick, I let out a soft moan.

From my left, I heard Lisa giggle and say, "I wonder who will come first when you start to sit on that big thing."

"Me," Dixie said with a catching in her voice as she lifted my dick up into an upright position. "And the farther I slide down, the harder I'll come."

Jenny broke the kiss and looked down toward Dixie. Seeing my dick upright, she gasped and whispered, "No way that's going to fit anyone, anywhere."

Linda laughed and said, "It fit my mother at least twice."

"Way more than twice," I said with a grin. "Although that has been a while ago."

Dixie had now moved forward and groaned as she rubbed the spongy head in her slit and over her hot opening. As she center the head up against her hot slippery opening, she stammered and then added, "Jenny, you need to get up on his face and distract him so he doesn't explode too soon."

Lisa laughed. "Who is going to keep her from exploding. He has a better tongue than a bunch of lesbians I could name."

Linda took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "It could be more the who than the what in our cases."

"Uh, yeah," Lisa said.

A moment later, it felt like someone was trying to shove my dick into a hot, slippery, very tight vise as Dixie started to sit on my dick. I let out a long drawn out groan that mixed with her gasping moaning groan. The next thing I knew, Jenny was sitting on my face and rubbing her asshole against my nose. I grabbed her hips and moved her up and forward so my tongue replaced my nose against her asshole.

Her yell was mixed with Dixie's as I flicked my tongue against her asshole and Dixie settled more onto my dick. There was a hot flood around the head of my dick as she started to come. Jenny was coming right along with her and came even harder when I switched my tongue to her clit and vagina.

Dixie was bouncing up and down with short movement that drove me deeper and deeper. The deeper I went the more she yelled and the harder she came. Jenny reached her limit and dived forward to be caught by Linda and pulled off me. Dixie must have reached her limit about the same time as she tried to come up.

I don't know if her muscles gave out or what but the next thing I knew, she was sitting down harder and impaling herself even more than before. With Jenny out of the way, I could see her face, which had a shocked look on it, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

Looking down, all but a few inches of my dick was out of sight. That surprised me. About then, Dixie shut her mouth and took a very deep breath. My hands shot out and covered both of her big breasts. Her eyes jumped to my hands and then she was bouncing up and down with long hard strokes.

When her ass cheeks slammed down on my thighs, I let out a soft yell of my own as I started to come in long hard spurts. This just egged Dixie on to move harder and faster. Suddenly she stopped with just the head of my dick inside her pussy. Slowly she settled until she was once again sitting on my thighs.

With a deep long drawn out sigh she slowly leaned forward until she was laying on top of me. She sighed again as a big shiver ran up and down her body. I used both hands to rub her back. She sighed and wiggled against me.

I looked one way and then the other. Both my daughters were looking at Dixie with their eyes wide and their mouths open. Jenny was curled up on her side next to Linda. She looked to be asleep.

"Holy shit! She swallowed the whole thing," Lisa whispered.

"Uh, huh," Linda and I said at the same time.

Lisa giggled. "At least with her asleep up there, it solves the who sleeps where problem."

"I, I'm, uh, not asleep," Dixie said between ragged breaths. "But, but I, uh, will be shortly."

Linda grinned at me as she laid down and cuddled up to Jenny. Looking at her sister, she said, "Why don't you get the light and cuddle up on that side.

"Uh, how about covers?" Lisa asked.

"I don't think those will be needed for a while at the very least," I said with a yawn.

Lisa killed the light and climbed on the bed to cuddle up against me and Dixie with her head on my shoulder. Sleep came fast to all of us.

*****

I woke up to find my daughters and Jenny gone. It was daylight outside. I could hear the shower going in my bathroom. A moment later, Dixie groaned and wiggled her hips. "How can you still be hard? I felt you coming."

"There is this very tight pussy wrapped around my whole dick that keeps grabbing at it and squeezing it tighter yet," I replied with a grin. "No way it's going down with that going on."

Dixie made whimpering sounds as her hips gave several jerks. "What, what have I gotten myself into?"

"More like what has gotten into you," I said with a chuckle.

"One big ass dick," Dixie muttered as a shiver ran up and down her body. Her hips wiggled again and she groaned deeply. "One minute, I'm trying to figure out how to get off this thing without blowing the top of my head off and the next, I'm wondering what the problem would be."

There was a giggle from the bathroom door as Lisa came out to hear that last part. "Should I go out to the shop and get the winch?"

"A winch going for a winch. Sounds like a normal Friday night," Jenny said as she came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, but it's Saturday morning," Linda said with a grin.

"Is there any hot water left?" I asked.

"There will be by the time Dixie lets go of you," Lisa replied and all three young women laughed.

Dixie groaned and wiggled her hips again. "My little pussy won't quit grabbing a hold on it."

"That sounds like a problem ever girl should have," Linda said with a wink in Dixie's direction.

"And you know this how?" I asked with lifted eyebrows.

Linda groaned. "I really don't but...."

"I don't either," Lisa whispered.

"Don't look at me, I'm a virgin in both places," Jenny said with a big shiver.

"Maybe we should go see what we can catch for breakfast while they figure their problem out," Linda said with a grin.

"We are talking food, right?" Jenny asked.

Lisa took Jenny's arm and led her toward the kitchen. "Yes dear, for now we are."

As they left the room, Dixie made a whimpering sound and pushed up with her arms. Her hips gave several jerks by the time she was sitting up straight on top of me. Her ass cheeks were tightly against my hips and my dick was planted as deep as it would go.

"Just stand up," I said.

Dixie rocked back and forth slowly as she replied, "Where is the fun in that."

"A nap or breakfast?" I said as she rocked faster.

She paused and worked her knees forward slightly. She took in a deep breath as she raised her hips several inches. She blew it out sharply as she sat back down. "An orgasm first," she said as she lifted her hips again. Her hips came up higher this time.

When she dropped her hips, she let out a sharp gasp. "This, this, this," she stammered as she lifted her hips again.

I reached up and pulled her upper body down. A moment later, I rolled us side ways and she ended up on her back. I was still planted as deep as I'd go in her. Her legs were spread wide around my hips and her feet were straight up. I lifted my upper body and grabbed an ankle in each hand.

Dixie's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as I pushed her feet up above her shoulders. I let go of her ankles and wrapped my arms over the bottom of her knees. With my hands back on the bed, she was rolled up. I raised my hips several inches and then dropped them.

With a loud moaning groan, Dixie shook her head wildly. My hips rose up even farther and dropped just as hard. She let out a soft grunt and then gasped for breath as I rose up until just the head was inside her. When I dropped my hips, she let out a yell loud enough to wake the dead.

I was fucking her with long hard strokes as three head appeared at the bedroom door. Dixie was coming long and hard with every stroke. "Holy shit!" someone said at the door but I didn't pay attention as I continued to fuck the young woman under me.

Then it dawned on me that Dixie wasn't any longer making a sound. Her face had a slack jawed look. I stopped my hips at the top of the next stroke and held still. She didn't move so I came up on my knees. My dick came out of her and I let her go. Her hips and legs unrolled around me until she was flat on the bed.

I reached for her neck and checked her pulse. It was fast and hard. From the door I heard Linda say, "Holy shit!"

"Uh huh," Lisa added.

"Is she alright?" Jenny asked.

Lisa giggled and Linda shook her head. "She's fine but we may never find the top of her head."

I moved to sit on the side of the bed. "I need a shower. Can one of you keep an eye on her?"

The next thing I knew, Jenny was on her knees in front of me. She pushed at my knees and I allowed her to open them. "What are you doing?" Lisa asked Jenny.

Jenny grabbed my dick with one hand and tried her best to swallow it. Her tongue was going wild as she sucked and bobbed her head. Linda chuckled and whispered, "Get you some."

I groaned and tried to stop her head from moving but she wasn't having any of that. A few moments later, she got a hot creamy drink. She moaned long and loud as her hips jerked and flexed back and forth wildly.

"Uh, I think she got all there was," Lisa said softly with a big grin.

"And she's still getting some," Linda added with a grin of her own.

*****

Pancakes, bacon, and coffee made up breakfast. We were about through when Dixie wandered in and sat down on a stool at the breakfast counter. She leaned her head on hands, her elbows on the counter in front of her.

"So there is life after the orgasm of a lifetime," Linda whispered.

Dixie nodded without moving her head off her hands. "Kind of," she whispered in reply.

"We saved you some pancakes and bacon," Jenny said.

"I need a shower first," Dixie said softly.

"Jenny did a good job of cleaning dad up," Lisa said and then added, "Not to mention getting her first creamy drink and an orgasm to go along with it."

"Oh goodie, she can scrub my back and I can scrub hers," Dixie whispered.

"We'll look for the top of your head while you shower," Linda said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I found that but I'm having to hold it in place while it relocks in."

Lisa looked at her sister and said, "I guess that means we get to do the dishes."

"With paper plates, all the dish are a skillet and a few knives and forks," I pointed out.

Linda chuckled and said, "We can't get nothing past him, can we?"

"After yesterday and last night, nothing at all," I said with a grin.

Linda shivered hard and Lisa giggled.

"I love a family that plays together," Jenny said with a giggle of her own.

"Especially when you get to clean up the messiness afterwards," Lisa whispered with a wink in my direction.

Dixie raised her head and looked at Jenny. "Are you finished eating?"

"For the moment," Jenny replied, looking around with a grin on her face.

"Okay, on that note, lets get the dishes," Linda said to her sister.

Jenny stood up and walked down beside Dixie. Looking at me she asked, "What do you have planned?"

"A glass of sweet tea and out on the sun deck. Maybe a little writing before it gets too hot," I replied.

"What do you write?" Jenny asked.

Linda and Lisa both replied, "Porn, what else."

Jenny's eyes grew wide and Dixie stood up. She put a hand on each of the taller girls shoulder and said, "To the shower before you have time to think on that a lot."

"But, but, but," Jenny said as she was guided to the bedroom door.

"One of his fingers would be too tight," Dixie said as they disappeared from sight.

*****

I was out on the sundeck clacking away on my laptop when my daughters showed up and found themselves a lounge chair. "What are you working on now, daddy," Lisa asked as she leaned back and got comfortable.

Turning my head, I looked at her. She was sitting back in the chair with her knees spread wide, her feet on the floor. With a grin, I replied, "I'm typing up notes on this weekend."

Linda groaned and I looked her way. She shivered and moved her feet to the deck. "I hope you change the names to protect the guilty."

"And if I don't?" I asked as I turned back to the laptop. When I didn't get a reply, I went back to typing.

A few minutes later, I heard Linda groan softly. I turned to look and saw Lisa straddling Linda and rubbing tanning oil into her shoulders and over and around her sister's breasts. I went back to typing.

I was almost up to breakfast this morning with my quick notes as I heard Lisa moan. I didn't look around as I figured she was getting oiled up. About then, Dixie and Jenny came out the back screen door. "I get dubs on the back," Jenny said with a big grin.

"Hey now," Dixie protested.

"There are two backs in need of oiling down so there will be no waiting," I said with a grin.

"Who's oiling you down?" Dixie asked returning my grin.

"I can wait," I said as I stood up, slid my stool under the table, and closed the laptop.

"What were you writing?" Jenny asked as I sat down in my usual lounge chair.

"You want to tell her or should I?" Lisa asked her sister as Linda closed up the tanning oil bottle.

Linda looked at Jenny and winked, "Notes about this weekend."

Dixie laughed and Jenny asked, "Uh, all of it?"

"Every high and low point," I said softly.

"Uh, when can I read it?" was Jenny's next question.

"I type with three fingers so it might be a little while," I replied.

"It might be faster if I sat on your lap and took dicktation," Dixie said with a wide grin.

"Faster for who?" Lisa asked quickly.

"Dad's brain would be out of blood in very short order," Linda said with a laugh.

I looked from one daughter to the other with a smile. "That didn't seem to be the case last night. My tongue worked just fine with someone sitting on my dick."

Lisa and Linda both groaned deeply and Jenny giggled. I looked at her and chuckled. "What are you giggling about, you got off harder than they did."

"Yeah, but—" she started to say but Dixie cut her off.

"Yeah, butt is right. How was his tongue back there?"

"Explosive," Jenny whispered.

Lisa rolled over and said to Jenny, "Get over here and put some oil on my back."

Dixie looked at Linda. "Assume the position so I can get my hands on your gorgeous ass."

Jenny looked at Lisa's ass and shivered. "Your ass is heart shaped like mine."

"Lisa got her mother's ass and Linda got the boobs," I said with a sigh.

"Wow!" Dixie whispered and then louder said, "Do you have any pictures?"

"Oh yes, I have quite a few," I replied.

Lisa pushed up with her arms and looked at me. "Can we

see?"

"There is more oil to apply first," I replied as I settled back.

Jenny straddled Lisa's thighs as Linda got on the lounge chair next to her. Linda had her arms, head, and chest on the lounge chair with her ass sticking up in the air. "Did someone order a big round ass?" she asked in a whisper.

Dixie slapped her on the ass. "Put that little thing down. I'm the one with the big ass around here."

I looked at Dixie's ass. "So round, so firm, so spankable," I said with a grin.

Dixie groaned as she straddled Linda's thighs. "I could get in such big trouble again," she whispered as she reached sideways to get the tanning oil.

Jenny groaned and whispered, "I would have never believed that thing would fit anywhere if I hadn't seen it."

Linda shivered and whispered, "If a babies head will come out, a dick can go in."

Dixie groaned and said, "Thank God for birth control cause I got a full load."

"And Jenny got the second load," Lisa said with a chuckle.

"Tasty," Jenny whispered and then groaned deeply. "I, uh, swallowed," she admitted sharply.

"Another thing marked off the list," I said.

"I didn't even think about that being on the list," Jenny admitted.

"Some things just happen," Dixie said as she stood up and slapped Linda on the ass again.

Linda groaned and lifted her ass up higher. Dixie slapped the other cheek and Linda lowered her hips. "That, that hurt," Linda said with a whimper.

"She didn't cup her hand," I said and everyone looked at me.

"A flat hand is pain. A cupped hand traps the air and cushions the blow. It sounds louder but it doesn't hurt as much as it warms," I explained.

"We learn something new every day," Lisa whispered and then jumped as Jenny slapped her ass with a cupped hand.

It sounded even harder than the slaps Dixie had laid on Linda's ass but Lisa only groaned and raised her ass. Jenny slapped the other cheek and Lisa let out a whimpering moan. "That is something I've got to file away," Jenny whispered.

"For anyone in particular?" Dixie asked in a breathy voice.

"Are you volunteering?" Lisa said as she pushed up with her arms.

Dixie laughed, "I don't think so but let me think on it."

I chuckled and said, "Time to swap place so the oiling down can continue."