Nude Day Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dixie groaned softly as she wiggled her hips from side to side. "Some of us are already oily or at least slippery."

"A natural state," Lisa whispered as she got to her feet.

Two of Jenny's fingers ran back and forth between Lisa's wide spread thighs. Lisa came up on her toes with a gasp. Dixie laughed and said, "Yeah, our little lady is growing up and getting adventurous."

Lisa quickly stepped across the lounge chair and turned to look at Jenny. She had the two fingers in her mouth. Lisa groaned and then took the tanning oil bottle from Dixie. Looking at Jenny, she said, "Lay your little ass down."

"This should be fun," Jenny whispered as she moved to the chair and laid down.

*****

Once Jenny and Dixie had a nice coating of tanning oil, everyone found a chair and relaxed in the sun. Four sets of eyes made the rounds of well displayed pussies and my hard dick. After a while, Lisa sighed and rolled over on her stomach.

Dixie was the next one to roll over. Linda looked at Lisa's ass and sighed. "She does have a cute ass," she said a moment later.

Jenny asked, "Is my ass just as cute?"

"Roll over and find out," Linda said with a smile.

Jenny looked at me and then at Linda. "I don't know if I trust either of you behind me."

Linda laughed and rolled over. "You had no problems last night."

"True, very true," Jenny whispered as she rolled over.

"So what have you ladies got on your mind for today, besides each other?" I asked between sips on my tea.

"Working on my tan," Jenny said without moving.

"That sounds good," Linda said and then added, "But it's too bad, dad's too cheap to put in a pool so we can cool off."

Dixie sighed and said, "That would be oh so good."

"Kind of late for that idea," Lisa put in.

I stood up and walked over to the side rail of the deck near the cross over ramp. I reached outside and picked up the spray nozzle for a water hose. I reached farther down and turned on the water faucet. Aiming the nozzle out over the yard I pulled the trigger to test the spray setting.

Grinning, I turned around, aimed the nozzle high over the four young women, and pulled the trigger. As the fine spray started to fall, there were gasps and yells as all four scrambled around to look at me.

"That was mean," Jenny said sharply.

"Yeah!" Came from my two daughters at the same time.

Dixie laughed and rolled over on her back. "It sure cooled me off. Not to mention making my nipples rock hard."

"Those things are always rock hard," Linda said as she scrambled sideways to lay a lip lock on Dixie's closest nipple.

Dixie moaned softly and then groaned deeply as Lisa's mouth landed on her other nipple. "Houston, we have lift off," Jenny said with a laugh.

"Not yet," I said as I licked my lips, my eyes on Dixie's wide spread legs.

Jenny's eyes grew wide as she realized what I meant and started to move but I beat her to the prize by a mile. Dixie let out a loud yell as my tongue landed on her clit. Her hips were rocking up and down wildly as I worked her clit over.

Lisa raised her head until Dixie's nipple popped out of her mouth. She looked at Dixie coming her brains out and shook her head. "This is not fair, she got three mouths last time."

Jenny laughed and pulled Lisa over onto her chair. "Such a deal we have for you," she said as she latched onto Lisa's nearest breast.

Linda looked up and saw Jenny attacking her sister. She let go of Dixie's nipple and crawled across her to latch onto her sister's free nipple. Dixie was slapping at my head, so I raised it and grinned at her.

"Enough already," she said between ragged breaths. "Go kill someone else."

I looked sideways and grinned. The next thing Lisa knew, I had an ankle in each hand and her legs were spread wide. She let out a yell louder than Dixie had as my face landed on her sex.

Lisa's hips were bouncing up and down under the assault of my tongue. She was coming wildly.

Suddenly Linda gave out with a yell and arched her back releasing her sister's breast. I raised my head to see what was going on. When Linda crawled across Dixie, one of her legs was on the deck and the other was on the side of Dixie's chair.

Now Dixie had a hand on each of her friends hips and her face planted between her thighs. From the way Linda was coming, I didn't think she was worried about not having the two extra mouths.

Looking over at Jenny I grinned as I ran an arm under her hips and lifted. The next thing she knew, she had the top of a thigh on each of my shoulders. My tongue was working her over from her clit to her asshole.

She let out a loud, "Hey!. A louder gasp and then a long drawn out yell that cut off sharply. That was caused by her swallowing the head of my dick. Her arms were around my waist as she moaned and groaned around my dick.

"Holy shit!" Lisa said as she saw where Jenny was.

"Is the circus in town?" Linda asked through ragged breaths.

"A position I had never even thought about," Dixie said with a touch of awe in her voice.

My mouth was on Jenny's sex so I was too busy to say anything and Jenny had half my dick stuffed in her mouth. All she could do was moan and groan and flex her hips wildly.

Sometime later, it dawned on me that Jenny was limp weight. It took a little work but I ended up with her in my arms, her head pointed one way and her legs the other. I was on my knees and wondering where I could put her down.

The problem was someone had a death grip on my dick and was sucking the head ravenously. I figured it was Dixie but was proven wrong a moment later when Dixie stood up and stepped up in front of me to take Jenny out of my arms.

With Jenny out of the way, I could see Linda on her knees holding onto my dick with one hand as she sucked the head greedily. Under her was my younger daughter, her arms wrapped around her sister's hips, her head planted firming between her thighs. I groaned deeply as I realized we had a family affair going on.

*****

Things were never the same again. Jenny graduated college and ended up working for the same company I worked for. Dixie graduated and ended up working in a law office not far from my home. Lisa and Linda spent weekends at home every chance they got.

That old sun deck saw more action than the law allowed when the weather was warm. I ended up installing a gas fireplace in the living room for cold weather times.

I'll be retiring in a few years if I live that long. Between Dixie and Jenny and their friends and my daughters and their friends life is one big adventure butt.... Will I live long enough to retire.

Only Time will tell.