Nude Day Trouble

Story Info
Two daughters and two of their friends come home for Nude Day.
20k words
4.77
74.1k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

It was around noon on Friday. I was nude and propped up in a lounge chair on the sundeck in my fenced backyard. I had the perforated shade umbrella over most of me, as it was hot, as early June tends to be in Texas. I had been out on a long job that had ended suddenly, so I was making good use of my time off.

My laptop was open on the small shelf across from me. The solid umbrella was open above it to protect it from the sun. I had been writing earlier but it had gotten too hot. Now, I was relaxing in the shade and sipping iced tea but it was getting too hot for even that.

I had about made my mind up to go in the house when the alarm bell for a car in my driveway went off. "Who the hell could that be?" I asked myself aloud as I got up and headed for the screened in porch to find my shorts and t-shirt.

Through the screen door at the far end of the porch, I could see my daughter's blue Mustang parked in front of the shop at the end of my driveway. "What's she doing here," I asked myself as I slipped my shorts on. She was a junior in college and lived on campus.

I got my t-shirt on and headed for the screen door. As I got to it, the door on my daughter's car opened and she got out. The passenger door opened and my youngest daughter, who was a freshman at the same College, got out. Then two young ladies that I did not know got out. One was tall and blonde, the other was a short brunette.

Opening the door, I leaned out and said, "I've already sent this month's check to both of you."

Linda, my oldest daughter laughed and waved. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be working."

Stepping out onto the landing, I grinned and replied, "If I remember correctly, I own this place. You two on the other hand, don't live here anymore. You're supposed to be at school studying your asses off."

The tall blond laughed and said with a strong Texas drawl, "You can't be talking about these two. They can't even spell the word study."

Lisa, my youngest looked at the blonde and said, "Jenny, you're the one who can't spell. Someone said tax's and you spelled it T.e.x.a.s."

"It's that damned accent she has. She even hears in it," the short brunette said with a laugh.

"Well, are you all coming in or are you going to stand around in the driveway all afternoon?" I asked shaking my head. It looked like my alone time was about to be ruined, if not my pockets picked.

The four girls spent a few minutes getting their bags out of the trunk of the car and then trouped up the sidewalk and onto the porch as I held the door for them. As they passed I said, "So this is an extended visit. Usually there's no luggage involved."

"We didn't know you were going to be home," Lisa said as she stopped and kissed me on the cheek. She was the last one inside besides me.

"And what do I owe the honor of this visit too?"

"Uh, you see.... Uh, we...." Linda began and then died out.

Jenny took over and said, "It's my fault actually. I wanted to get some sun. Ya know, all over sun and I remembered Linda saying something about you having a yard with a high fence and a sundeck. So here we are."

I looked at the brunette and asked, "And you are? I know everyone else's name."

"I'm Dixie. I'm the only one of the bunch not from Texas."

Her sweet melt in your mouth Georgia peach accent had been a dead giveaway already. "Ya don't say," I said teasingly.

"Daddy, behave," Linda said and then laughed. "As if that is ever possible,"

Ignoring my daughter, I looked at Jenny and asked, "All over sun as in naked?" When she grinned and nodded, I grinned back and said, "You're my kind of people. I've been a nudist all my life. Linda and Lisa's mom was also a nudist way back when, although you can't tell it from Shy and Bashful here."

Dixie and Jenny looked at my daughters questioningly and then laughed. Linda hurriedly said, "You two can behave also."

Dixie batted her eyelashes. "Who us? We're always on our best behavior. We wouldn't dare talk out of turn around your daddy." Then she grinned and looked at Jenny. "Now would we?" she asked.

"I ain't said or saying a word," Jenny replied, returning the grin.

I frowned and eyed my two daughters. I knew neither of them were exactly saints but most of the time we operated under the Too Much Information Policy. They didn't say and I didn't ask. "So, I'll take it that they have gotten over some of their shyness since they've been away to school."

"That's one way of putting it," Dixie replied with a grin that said a whole lot more.

"Are you going to be home for very long?" Lisa asked to change the subject.

"The rig went to the yard for some overdue maintenance, so I figure I'll be home a couple of weeks anyway," I told her. Both daughters frowned but recovered their smiles quickly.

Looking from one girl to the other, I could tell I was screwing up some plan they had for the weekend. "Okay, what am I messing up by being here?"

"Nothing daddy," Lisa replied quickly.

"Bullshit! I know you two all too well."

"Like I said, I wanted to get some all over sun and talked them into trying it also. I read an article about National Nude day being this weekend," Jenny said.

"If that is all there is to it, then knock yourselves out. I sunbathe nude all the time when the girls are gone. It isn't as if I've never seen them naked. It has been a while but...." I paused as I listened to what I was saying and it sunk in. "On second thought, maybe I need to go camping or something."

"We don't mean to run you off, daddy," Linda said. Looking at the others, she added, "Let's put our stuff away. It will all work out."

I held the back storm door as they went inside. As Linda passed, I asked, "Isn't it going to be a little crowded with the four of you in one room?"

Linda paused and kissed me on the cheek. "No daddy, we'll be fine. We're all used to sharing a room with others so there will be no problem. A couple of sleeping bags on the floor and we'll have it made."

I noticed that Dixie giggled a couple of times as Linda spoke but I let it pass. "I'll be out on the sundeck, if you need anything. There's iced tea in the icebox."

"We have a cooler out in the car with drinks in it," Lisa said.

I nodded. "Then bring it in. There is room in the drink refrigerator. I haven't made a beer run since I've been home."

"We can make it for you later this afternoon," Linda said as she led the way toward the second bedroom.

I nodded and headed for the back porch.

*****

About fifteen minutes later, Jenny appeared at the screen door. "Mind if I join you, I wasn't kidding about getting some sun. I'm white as a ghost compared to normal."

"Knock yourself out," I said with a smile. "Just remember, if you're going to get naked, I'm going to look. Looking at pretty ladies is a hobby and naked ladies are a preference. There's a lounge chair in the back corner of the porch."

She grinned at me and said, "I like being looked at. I'll be right back."

The door opened again a moment later and she came out carrying a lounge chair in one hand and a tumbler of tea in the other. I had to smile at the way she was dressed. A small bikini top and a very short pair of blue satin shorts that were cut high up on the outside of her thighs.

I nodded and grinned as I openly ran my eyes up and down her lanky frame. She wasn't thin but there was not any fat either. The bikini top was under inflated to put it nicely. There were a few ribs showing above her flat stomach, which showed some definite muscularity. Her hips were slim but rounded. There was about a mile of legs below those little shorts.

She paused at the foot of my chair and smiled down at me. As my eyes wandered back up to her face, the smile became a grin. "Now that's the kind of look I love, appreciative not leering."

"What's not to appreciate, you are a very lovely young lady."

"And flattery too boot," she said as she sat her ice tea glass down next to my laptop.

She sat the lounge chair up next to mine, retrieved her tea, sat it under the chair, and sat down. She looked just as nice from the back as she did from the front. The little shorts rode up a little, showing just the lower edge of her ass cheeks as she straddled the chair. A little more came into view as she sat down.

As she stretched out, she asked, "How was the back?"

"As good as the front," I replied. "I like those shorts."

"Most guys do," she said and then sighed. "The sun feels great."

Her tan wasn't that bad but she wasn't nearly as dark as I was. "I'd take it easy and put some lotion on pretty soon."

She nodded. "I have some in the house."

I reached under my chair and extended a brown bottle toward her. "I have some out here."

She took the bottle and glanced at the label. "The same stuff I use," she said as she sat the bottle down on the floor by her chair.

"You're from west Texas I take it."

"My dad has a small cattle ranch north of Laredo."

"Ah, that would mean you have little hideouts were you can sunbathe in the buff out there but nothing around school."

"Good observation. I have two places back home actually. One is on the far side of the pond, a little sandy cove where I can swim. The other is down on the flats. I can even horseback ride nude down there but mostly I just hike through the mesquite."

"What do your parents think of that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "My mom left home when I was little. If my dad knows about it, he has never said a word to me. I've been doing it since I was like ten or so. It's just natural to me."

"Natural is the way I look at it," I told her with a grin.

The back screen opened and Dixie looked out. "You two seem comfy, can I join you?"

"The more the merrier," I said and told her where to find a lounge chair.

A moment later, she came out the door carrying the chair. My mouth dropped open. I had never seen a bikini as small as the one she was wearing, if you can call it that. The top barely covered the dark circles under her nipples and the bottom just barely covered the plump lips of her pussy.

Jenny whistled appreciatively and laughed. "I've always wanted to buy one of those things but never had the nerve or the money."

"I love my Wicked Weasel," Dixie said as she crossed the sundeck and sat up her chair next to Jenny.

"Uh, is that the name of the suit you're almost wearing or is that what is trying to wiggle out as you walk?" I asked as I finally got my mouth to work.

"Both," she replied as she turned to straddle the chair and then sat down.

"Oh shit," I whispered as I eyed her firm round bare ass.

Jenny grinned and said, "He's an ass man, if I ever saw one. Most guys would be drooling over your breasts but he only commented when you turned around."

Dixie leaned forward, the little triangular strips of cloth over her nipples tightening as her full breasts hung down. She looked at me. "Are you an ass man?"

"Primarily, but, and that is a mighty fine butt, I look at whatever is shown mostly." She wiggled her shoulder making her breasts sway. "Those are very fine also," I added with a grin.

With a soft giggle, Dixie laid back and looked over at Jenny. "I have another one in my bag. Want to try it on?"

"Could I?" Jenny asked in reply.

"Sure, I think you would be a knockout in it."

Jenny scrambled up off the lounge chair and beat a hasty path inside.

"I thought she would never leave," Dixie said with a grin as she rolled over on her stomach. There were tan lines from a regular bikini on her breasts and ass.

"Is this the first time you've worn that, uh, Wicked Weasel suit?"

"I've worn it under my clothes several times in place of panties and a bra when I wanted to feel ultra sexy. I've worn it around my room in the dorm but never in public or around a guy."

"Then I feel honored," I said as my eyes once again swept up and down her almost nude body. "It does have its interesting points."

She giggled and rolled up on her side to look at me. "The suit or me?"

Now it was my turn to answer, "Both."

When she lay back down, I licked my lips and said, "You'll need some suntan oil pretty soon."

She giggled again and wiggled her hips from side to side. "And you just happen to know someone with good strong hands to do the job right?"

"Could be, could very well be," I replied with a deep sigh.

Jenny came out the back door with Lisa and Linda right behind her. Jenny had a thin wrap on and my daughters were dressed as they had been earlier. Linda eyed Dixie for a second and then cleared her throat. "Lisa and I are going to make the beer run. Is there anything else we need that you can think of?"

"I need a bottle of Jack along with the beer," I said.

"Already on the list," Lisa replied.

"If you need money for my stuff, there's some under my checkbook on the counter."

Linda grinned and replied, "Already got it."

"Figured as much," I said with a grin.

Jenny walked over to her lounge chair and slipped the wrap off. With her back to me, she was almost naked; a thin string here and there was all that was showing. Her ass was even better without the little shorts from earlier. It was an upside down heart very similar to my dearly departed wife's.

Lisa and Linda both frowned but did not say anything. Dixie on the other hand, grinned and whistled. "Now we're talking," she said, as she looked Jenny up and down.

Jenny took her time getting seated in the chair. All eyes were on her mostly naked body and she was enjoying the thrill of showing off. It was not something she had ever done before and the attention was doing interesting things to her libido.

When Jenny was settled, Lisa whispered, "I've got to try one of those things one of these days."

Linda gave her a hard look. "With dad right there?"

Before Lisa could reply, Jenny said, "If I get my nerve up to get naked in front of, uh, people, you can try this one on. If it's alright with Dixie, I mean. It is her's after all."

Lisa looked at Dixie expectantly. When Dixie nodded, Lisa grinned.

Linda cleared her throat. "We need to go," she said quickly.

"Ya'll be careful, you know how bad the traffic can be with all the weekenders up from the city," I said to change the subject.

"We will, daddy," Lisa said as she turned to leave.

Linda looked at me sharply as if she had expected a different sort of response from me. She opened her mouth to say something and then changed her mind, as she turned and followed her sister.

About the time, I heard Linda's car start, Jenny said, "Linda can be such a stick in the mud at times."

The bell on the porch rang as Linda's car left the driveway. "So that's how you knew we were here," Dixie said softly.

I nodded in reply. Looking over at Jenny, I said, "She's always been the worrier of the two."

The top of her suit, if it could be called that, was pulled into a long narrow V over each nipple. The material of this suit seemed to be a very fine woven mesh instead of the shiny slick looking material of the one Dixie wore.

My eyes wandered down to the tiny triangle of cloth over her sex. It was so small the whole of her slickly shaven mound was visible. I licked my lips, which brought a giggle from Dixie. I looked over at her. She grinned and licked her lips.

"Is that so," I said softly. She nodded in reply.

Jenny shivered sharply as she looked back and forth between us. "Now I know how a steak feels about the time it hits the table."

"I can think of worse things to feel like," Dixie said still grinning.

Jenny reached down beside her chair and got my bottle of suntan oil. Holding it out in Dixie's direction she said, "You can do the front and then he can do the back." Her voice had a shaky shivery tone to it.

Dixie sat up and took the bottle. "I'm not sure whose going to enjoy this more, me or you."

"Don't forget me," I said as she squirted oil into her hand. "There's something truly sensuous and sexy about one woman oil up another. To my mind anyway."

Dixie sat the bottle down and rubbed her hands together for a second. As she reached out and used both hands to apply the oil to Jenny's belly she whispered, "It's not just your mind, believe me."

Leaning over as she was, made her breasts hang slightly and sway as she rubbed the oil in from the bottom of Jenny's breasts to the soft mound of her sex. I just enjoyed the show as I felt my manhood swell and stiffen under my shorts.

Jenny seemed to enjoy it also as she made soft whimpering moaning sounds as Dixie's hand ran over her exposed skin, especially her mound. When Dixie paused to get more oil, Jenny shifted her hips from side to side and spread her feet farther apart in anticipation of Dixie oiling up her legs and thighs.

With a big grin, Dixie lifted Jenny's left arm and applied oil to it all the way to the shoulder. Getting more oil, she did the same to the right arm. Leaning over again, Dixie applied oil to Jenny's upper chest and around the cloth covering her breasts.

As Dixie's hands glided over the exposed parts of her breasts, Jenny arched her back slightly. Dixie took her time with the oil and teasing Jenny's breasts, which seemed to be very sensitive. When Jenny made the whimpering moaning sound again, Dixie ran a hand under the cloth covering Jenny's left nipple. Jenny gasped loudly and then moaned softly.

The cloth moved over as Dixie pulled her hand back leaving Jenny's puffy nipple exposed. Dixie and I both licked our lips. Her other hand slid under the cloth covering the other nipple. Jenny moaned even louder and arched her back more as Dixie massaged the oil in and rubbed the puffy nipple with her palm lightly.

Before she took her hand out from under the cloth on that side, Dixie lifted her wrist so the cloth moved toward the outside of Jenny's breast. When she moved her hand back, both of Jenny's breasts were fully uncovered and framed by two thin strips of cloth. Dixie now used both hands to rub the oil in slowly and evenly.

Jenny had her eyes closed as her chest rose up to meet the hands rubbing her breasts so sensuously. The whimpering moan was now just a soft undulating moan. Dixie looked my way and grinned. I grinned in reply.

Sitting back, Dixie once again retrieved the oil. She applied more to her hands as she moved to the end of Jenny's chair and knelt down. She paused a second to run her eyes up and down the young woman's body in front of her. With a soft sigh and a lick of her lips, she leaned forward and started to apply the oil to Jenny's left thigh.

She worked the oil into the soft silky skin and then worked her way down toward Jenny's foot. She paused ever so often to get more oil. She spent several minutes massaging Jenny's foot, even working the oil in between her toes, which made Jenny wiggle and sigh.

Dixie lowered that foot, got more oil and started on the right foot. Jenny whimpered softly and wiggled again as she massaged the oil into that foot. When she finished with the foot, she started up the right leg. By the time, she was rubbing the oil into the right thigh, Jenny was moaning again.

Getting more oil, Dixie glanced at me and then started to apply the oil to Jenny's hips. Ever so often, as her hands would cross over the cloth covering Jenny's sex or her exposed mound, Jenny would moan even louder. A she finished, Dixie paused with a hand on each side of the cloth covering Jenny's sex. She turned and looked at me with a wink.

A moment later, she whispered, "Maybe later." Then she stood up and moved back to her chair.

It was several minutes later that Jenny whispered, "No one has ever applied oil to me like that before. I've always done it myself in the past." She still had her eyes closed.

Dixie giggled and whispered, "Anytime, girlfriend, anytime at all."

Jenny opened one eye and looked over at Dixie. She smiled and closed her eye. "I think I'm not the only one who enjoyed that."

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers