Nude Day Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,934 Followers

Lisa looked at her sister with her mouth hanging open. She closed her mouth and asked, "Did she just come?"

Dixie chuckled. "I'm pretty sure the answer to that is a great big yes."

Linda groaned and blushed deeply. "Fantasies," she whispered a moment later.

Lisa looked at her sister and grinned. "I knew she was kinky but I think she wins the prize for the kinkiest."

"She gets my vote," Dixie said with a grin and a wink in my direction.

"Hey, what did I do? I was just laying here, minding my own business," I said quickly.

"Says the guy with the naked lady laying on top of him," Jenny said in a slow whisper.

"I think the naked lady got herself into that position," Dixie said.

"Uh, yeah, kind of sorta," Jenny replied as she slowly pushed up with her arms. She lifted her hips to keep her sex away from my shaft. Her legs were unstable as she slowly backed up holding onto the chair as she did. She paused with her face right above my dick.

With a deep groan, she said, "Oh yeah, a big mess. The biggest I think I've ever made."

"Maybe you should clean up your own mess," Dixie said with a grin.

Jenny shivered hard and glanced up at my face. She made a soft whimpering moaning sound. "I, I think I've been as far out of my comfort zone as I can stand for one day."

Lisa laughed. "Other than falling over a couple of times, you looked pretty comfortable to me."

"She looked pretty comfortable laid out on top of dad," Linda said softly.

Jenny straightened up and giggled. "He is comfortable." She backed up and straddled her chair. She sat down and looked between her legs. "Yeah, I made a great big mess."

Lisa was on her feet in a shot. "Any other volunteers to help clean up a lady in distress," she asked as she moved toward Jenny.

Jenny lifted her feet to the seat of the lounge chair and quickly closed her knees. "Oh no, I need to rest some."

Lisa got a pouting look on her face and sat down. "Well damn, there goes my afternoon snack."

Dixie chuckled. "With you, there are no snacks. It is the whole meal deal all the way."

Lisa looked at the mess on my dick and then at her sister. "Want to help clean dad up? There's enough Jenny on that thing for at least two people."

Linda groaned softly and shook her head. "I, uh, think I'll pass."

Dixie sat up and looked at Lisa. "Want to make me that offer?"

Lisa grinned and waved her arm in invitation. "Help yourself," she said looking at me.

I frowned and said, "You're going to get me in trouble."

Dixie stood up and whispered, "Nothing you aren't big enough to handle." She paused and looked at Linda. "Any objections?"

When Linda shook her head, Dixie grinned and walked over in front of me. "Move those feet out of the way and make room for me."

I looked at my two daughters and then up at Dixie's grinning face as I moved my feet to the deck and then spread my knees as far as they would go. "This should be interesting."

Dixie straddled the lounge chair and sat down. She leaned forward and then backed up. Her face was now over my dick. She placed her elbows and forearms on my thighs and took a lick from my balls to the head of my dick.

She groaned softly and whispered, "Definitely a great pussy flavoring."

Her next half dozen licks covered most of the topside of my dick. She lifted her head and smacked her lips. "How many licks does it take to get through all this pussy juice?"

"No biting," Linda said quickly and Lisa laughed.

"I've never bit one of these on purpose," Dixie replied as she lifted my dick upright and then swirled her tongue around the head. I groaned softly and she looked up at my face. With a grin, she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head again.

She popped the head out of her mouth and worked her jaw for a moment. "Now that is a mouthful."

Jenny was out of her chair and squatting off to the side so she could see what Dixie was doing. "You have a small mouth."

Dixie looked around and tilted my dick in Jenny's direction. "Want to see if your mouth is any bigger?"

"I, uh, later maybe," Jenny replied quickly.

Dixie chuckled and looked around at me. "Now where was I?" She looked down at my dick and added, "Oh yeah, now I remember." The head and several inches of shaft disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue was trying to be everywhere all at the same time. I groaned and flexed my hips.

Dixie let out a moan and lifted her head slightly. Her tongue never missed a beat. She bobbed her head several times and then lifted it. My dick came out of her mouth with a slurping sound.

She wiggled her jaw again and whimpered softly. "I think that part is clean. The rest still has Jenny juice everywhere."

Jenny made a soft whimpering sound from right beside Dixie. Dixie grinned and angled my dick back in Jenny's direction. Jenny's head shot forward and half my dick disappeared into her mouth. She groaned around the head of my dick and I was groaning right along with her.

"Holy shit! Get you some," Dixie said with a chuckle.

Jenny jerked her head up and her mouth came off my dick. She took several gasping breaths and swallowed me again. I could feel the head of my dick against the back of her throat as she bounced her head up and down. With a loud moaning groan, she jerked her head up again.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at my dick. She was breathing hard as her hips jerked and twitched to a rhythm all their own.

"Is she coming?" I heard Lisa ask softly.

"Uh huh," Linda replied just as softly.

I glanced that way to see them both staring at Jenny. When I looked her way, she leaned forward but her forehead ended up on my thigh as she groaned deeply.

Dixie sighed and smiled broadly as she rubbed Jenny's back. Looking at me, Dixie asked, "How closed did she come to getting a big drink?"

"Pretty damned close," I replied.

Jenny groaned and stammered, "I, I, I," as she sat back on her heels.

"Your first time?" I asked her.

She nodded slowly and shivered hard. "I've uh, stayed away from dicks until today."

I smiled and winked at her. "A long list of firsts and fantasies got scratched off the list today."

She nodded and tried to stand up. Dixie stood up quickly and grabbed her as she staggered sideways. Dixie took her time getting Jenny back sitting on her lounge chair. As she straightened up, she grinned at everyone and said, "I think we all need fresh beers."

*****

Everyone was sitting down and sipping a beer. It had been quiet. Everyone's eyes were more or less on Jenny the whole time. Finally, she grinned as she looked around the circle of people and said, "I wanted some sun and I've gotten that plus a whole lot more."

Lisa winked at her and whispered, "And today is only day one of a three day weekend."

Linda looked at me and smiled, "What's for supper?"

"I was planning on going down to the bar for supper," I replied.

"We can stay here and drink supper," Jenny said.

Lisa chuckled and told her, "The bar down the road serves some great steaks on Friday evenings."

"She's already had a foot of tube steak," Dixie said with a laugh.

"It was very satisfying in one way but not real filling," Jenny said as she licked her lips.

"That's because you didn't get it with the cream sauce," Dixie said as her eyes went to my dick and she licked her lips.

"We're all going to need showers," Linda pointed out.

"All of us won't fit in the shower at one time," Lisa said with a leering grin at Jenny and then at Dixie.

I sat up and looked around. "More than one in a shower at a time and there won't be enough hot water for all of us."

Linda stood up and looked around. "Okay, there are two showers. Dad you hit your shower and Lisa, you hit the guest shower. A quick rinse off and then Dixie gets dad's shower and Jenny gets the guest shower. I'll go last."

"And if there isn't any hot water left, we could all give you a tongue bath," Lisa said as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Linda shivered and whispered, "Exactly."

*****

There was enough hot water for even Linda so it wasn't long before we ended up in my old Ram Charger, headed down the road. I had on my shorts and t-shirt. The ladies were all dressed in blouses and short skirts.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the bar, I was informed that no bra or panties were worn by anyone. By the time we got to the front door, I had been treated to a flash of all four bare rear ends and my dick had been grabbed by three of them.

We grabbed a table by the front wall of the dancehall area, close to the restaurant area. The band was set up but we had an hour or so before they were scheduled to start playing.

"Country music?" Jenny asked.

"Pretty much but they play a pretty good mix of everything as I remember," Linda replied.

"Lots of older people," Dixie pointed out.

"It's an older neighborhood," I explained. "A lot of retired people."

"Are we going to stick around and dance some?" Jenny asked.

Linda grinned and looked around the table. "A long as we all remember that we are bare under these short skirts and that this isn't a college club."

"Were is the fun in doing that?" Lisa asked as she winked at me.

I looked at Jenny and then at Dixie. "How does my youngest daughter stand on spankings?"

Dixie giggled as Jenny leaned my way and whispered, "If she's anything like me, she doesn't stand. Draped across a lap, skirt up, panties down, works best."

Lisa shivered as she nodded slowly and Linda groaned softly. "I've never been spanked, but...."

"At least she knows which end should be up," Dixie said with a big grin.

"So did her mother," I said with a wink.

After that, things got quiet.

We were working on our second beer by the time the five steak dinners arrived. After that, conversation was the last thing on our minds.

*****

Watching four young ladies dancing their asses off is fun. By the time we were ready to leave, they were all slightly drunk. I had limited my drinking and had had several cups of coffee to keep myself on the sober side. I had also slow danced with all four.

As we loaded up to head home, I got flashed from all sides. Lisa, Jenny, and Dixie were in the backseat with Jenny in the middle. They were taking turns kissing each other. From the whimpers and moans, I figured there was more than kissing going on.

Linda was in the front seat, sitting back against the door with her skirt up around her waist. Her right foot was on the floor and her other one up on the seat. Her knee was raised and leaned over against the back of the seat. Her damp pussy was clearly visible in the light from the dashboard.

She was grinning at the goings on in the backseat as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I was splitting my attention between the windshield, the rearview mirror, and my daughter. Her eyes came to look at me as she opened her blouse wide and caressed her breasts.

When I glanced her way, she said, "We're taking over your bed when we get home."

My bed was a big California King. "Five should fit," I replied with a grin.

She groaned softly and whispered, "I want to sit on your face at least."

I did a double take in her direction but found myself nodding. "Uh, you'd better hurry as I think there is already a line forming in the backseat."

She giggled and nodded. "I know, I can't take them anywhere without someone sitting on someone's face."

I almost missed my driveway but I got things slowed down and made the turn. There was laughing and giggling coming from the backseat as they all got piled up from the sudden turn. Linda almost ended up in my lap.

*****

As they trooped up onto the back porch, all four skirts were up around their owners waists and boobs were out for all to see. As they went in the house, I grabbed me a beer and stuck my head in the door to ask who else wanted one.

Dixie was naked at the end of the kitchen counter along with Lisa. They were mixing drinks. "We're sticking with the hard stuff," Jenny said from the other side of the bar.

Linda giggled and nodded. "Yeah, but I get first turn on daddy's face."

Three sets of eyes jumped to Linda and three mouths dropped open. A moment later, Lisa groaned and whispered, "I call seconds."

Jenny groaned and looked at Dixie. "It looks like its you and me."

Dixie grinned and shook her head. "I'll be seeing how good that big dick will hurt as I slide up and down on it."

"It doesn't hurt to slide up and down on it except when it takes the top of your head off," Jenny said softly.

Lisa laughed and said, "No dear, she is talking about sitting on the pointy end of it and sliding down from there."

Jenny's eyes got wide and she groaned deeply. Linda chuckled and shivered. "She'll be doing more than groaning, believe me."

"And you know this how?" Dixie asked with raised eyebrows.

Linda glanced at her sister and shivered. "I used to hear mother making some rather loud noises. Back then it didn't really register but now...."

"Loud noises are common around here as of late," I said looking from young woman to young woman until I ended up on Jenny.

She groaned and grinned at me. "New adventures are always exciting."

"Especially when you're rubbing your clit on a big long dick," Dixie said with a wink.

Lisa looked at her sister and then at me as she said, "I sure wanted to try that but...."

Dixie was leaning on the counter sipping her drink. She looked at Jenny and asked, "Which one would come first, Lisa rubbing back and forth on his dick or Linda sitting on his face?"

"That, that would be a tough call," Jenny replied and grinned. "Lisa would have to lean forward with her hands on his chest to get the full effect."

Lisa groaned. "As low, short, and round as my little sex is, any amount of leaning would be deadly."

Dixie looked at me. "How long is your tongue?"

I chuckled. "Not real long but it is wide and strong."

Linda groaned and whispered, "I'd be toast just from whose face it is."

Jenny looked me up and down as she shook her head. "Someone around here is way over dressed."

The other three young women looked at me. I returned their looks and grinned as they were all four completely naked. "Yeah, I guess I am," I said slowly as my eyes wander down one body and up the next.

Clothes and high heels were strewn everywhere. I sat my beer on the counter and added my clothes to the mess. Dixie was the closest one to me. She took a hold on my dick and looked at Linda. "Master bedroom?" She asked and Linda pointed at the door to her right.

Dixie led me that way. I flipped on the overhead light as I passed the switch. She crawled up onto the bed and pulled on my dick. When I followed her up, she grinned and said, "Lay down and get comfortable."

The other three young women followed us. As I laid down on my back in the middle of the bed, Dixie grinned and pointed to Lisa and Linda. "Don't keep your daddy waiting."

Linda looked at her sister and groaned. "Are you?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

"Sit on his face or slide back and forth on his dick?" Lisa asked in the same kind of voice.

Linda took a stepped toward the bed and looked over her shoulder. "You slip and slide and I'll sit."

"Ladies and I use that term loosely, we're waiting," Dixie said with a wink at me.

"I, uh," was my witty reply as my two daughters climbed on the bed.

"Hey, what about me?" Jenny asked as she scrambled up on the bed.

"Don't worry, I'll find you a ring side seat," Dixie said as she pulled the tall lanky woman over me so they were both laying side by side even with my stomach.

"Saddle up, ladies," Jenny said with a grin. "This reminds me of an old fashion rodeo."

Lisa looked at my face and then at my dick. With a deep groan, she moved over until she was straddling my hips. Linda groaned even deeper as she knee walked over to straddle my head.

"On the count of three, start riding," Jenny said softly. "One.... Two.... Three!"

Lisa sat down on my dick and groaned as her hips gave a jerk as my dick pressed against her hot sex. Linda hadn't moved. I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled down. Her hips wouldn't move at first and then she sat down on my face. My nose touched her anus and she gasped. My tongue teasing her sopping wet opening made her try and move her ass up.

I pulled down hard as I stiffened my tongue. She came down and impaled herself on it. She let out a yell and rocked her hips wildly. Lisa's hot wet sex rubbing along the bottom of my shaft made me groan into Linda's pussy. She had a sweet musky taste.

"Do they ride for eight seconds like at the rodeo?" Jenny asked in a distracted sort of way.

Dixie laughed. "They ride until they fall over coming their brains out."

I think Linda was coming as soon as she sat down and kept right on coming as I tongued her vagina. Her hips rocking back and forth just pushed my tongue deeper. The heat from Lisa's pussy kept getting hotter and hotter as she moved. For a few seconds, I wondered which one would come first.

Linda leaned forward pulling my tongue out of her sex. Now her clit was right in front of my mouth. I sucked it in and lashed it with the tip of my tongue. She let out a loud yell and tried to raise her hips but I held them in place. She was coming even harder.

A moment later, I heard Lisa let out a yell and move her hips even faster. There was a hot flood over my shaft. I grinned as I let go of Linda's hips. They jerked away from my face as she scrambled backwards to bump up against the headboard. She sat down hard and made loud whimpering sounds. Lisa was laid out flat on my chest.

"I think Linda came first. Does that mean she won or lost?" Jenny whispered softly.

Dixie laughed. "They both won." A moment later, she added, "And made two very big messes doing it."

Jenny wiggled sideways, pushed up with her hands, and licked my cheek. I had my eyes closed and turned my head as my eyes popped open. Suddenly I was kissing Jenny and she was moaning loudly. She broke the kiss and shivered hard.

Linda groaned and asked between ragged breaths. "Why are you kissing my dad?"

Jenny looked at her quickly and made a whimpering sound. "He tastes like you."

Dixie laughed. "I wonder why?"

Lisa wiggled on top of me and slowly sat up. She took several deep breaths and whispered, "This end is Lisa flavored from one end to the other."

"Yummy," Jenny said with a grin.

Lisa looked at Dixie and grinned. "More like extra lube for someone."

Dixie came up on her hands and knees. She wiggled her hips from side to side and said, "Believe me, just thinking about sitting on that thing has me well lubed."

Lisa came up on her knees and moved sideways to lay down next to me. "I think my sister needs to try riding it first."

Jenny giggled. "I think a certain tongue was more than enough for her at present."

"Maybe you should try out that tongue," Linda whispered as she slowly came up onto her knees. "You've already tried the slip and slide."

Dixie crawled to her right and gave my dick a lick from the head to my balls. "Oh yeah, definitely Lisa flavored."

Linda leaned sideway and ended up crawling along her sister's body. She paused and planted a kiss on her mound and then crawled on down to her feet. She turned and licked at the side of my shaft a couple of times. Looking up at me she grinned. "Yeah, definitely Lisa flavored."

"Yeah, but which one of you two tastes the most like your mother?" Jenny asked with a grin at me.

I shrugged. "Linda has her mother's spiciness."

Linda shivered. "Then Lisa should have her sweetness."

"Only one way to find out," Dixie said with a grin at Lisa.

Lisa groaned and sat up. She swatted her sister on the ass and said, "I'll mount up, if you will."

Linda made a whimpering sound as she moved to the side and turned to come up onto her knees next to my hip. She took a deep breath and swung her knee over to straddle my hips. "I'm ready when you are," she whispered with a catch in her voice.

TxRad
TxRad
5,934 Followers